⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[Fate/Grand Order] King of the Beach

Started by Tassdb55436, December 09, 2020, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tassdb55436

crossposted from my dA page, I'm particularly proud of this one, so I hope you enjoy it!



The sunlight reflecting on her glistening skin, wet with the droplets of seawater still clinging to her. She lowered her torso to the right, arching her figure as she flexed a well sized bicep. Her rear muscles coiled, allowing me to see every nook and crevice.


Was I being a creep, spying Penthesilea from the tree line? Yes, yes it did... but it was Penthesilea, if she spotted me checking her out in any way that would imply attraction to her looks, she'd tear me to shreds.


It was hard being a Master of Chaldea.


This vacation resort had been a godsend, saving the world on a regular basis was very tiresome and stressing. Everyone needed a vacation sometimes, especially in this line of work.


It was just the tropical and relaxing scenery. The other sights presented to me were very rewarding as well. Very invigorating.


So like I said, was I being creepy spying on her like this? I wanted to think I was a nice guy, but all that time surrounded by Heroic Spirits with very out of date and dubious at best morals had 'corrupted me' in some way. Between the mentally unstable women trying to sneak up on my bed, the men telling me to pursue my every desire...


I always liked strong women, but spending so long fighting at the sight of beauties with bodies of iron like the Amazon Queen had really awakened in my a lust for muscle clad bodies. Strength, mass, that was beauty to me. Admiring the way the muscles swelled and coiled, the flexing of their limbs with grace and power.


What poetic words for someone who was hiding behind the trees like a creep, sporting a noticeable erection under his swimming trunks and this close to jacking it right here. Humanity's Savior right here folks...


Well if there was something else I had learnt with travels, it was that nobody is perfect.

One hand slowly traveled down my trunks, tenderly running over the bulge, sending shivers of pleasant feelings through my body. My erection twitched under my grasp, I heaved a heavy breath as Penthesilea performed a double biceps pose, spreading those thick legs of her, her biceps noticeably rising. Her back was a beautiful maze...


It's a shame Penthesilea would never even let me come close, the target of my desires, so far away and-


"What are you doing, Master?"


I went ramrod straight, the back of my head hitting something soft and pillowing.

I knew that voice, and the altitude of two ample mounds of flesh indicated it could only belong to one person. Well, one particular version of that person.


With twitchy movements, I looked back to frightfully stare at the judging eyes of Artoria. The grown up lancer version. Sporting a teal one piece swimsuit with intricate designs and patters, her emerald green eyes bore into my blue eyes, so deeply I felt them cutting into my soul.


Then they went down to my crotch, I idly tried to push down my erection, even if I knew it was futile. Then her eyes went to the beach beyond the palm trees, spotting the Amazon Queen going through her routine.


No words needed to be said, the look on her eyes showed she understood everything.

I felt my shame pile up, Artoria was one of those brave heroes who had stuck with me through thick and thin. She was someone I respected immensely, to any negative thing she could think about me cut deep.


As I watch her eyes narrow in judgment, I also saw in them... apprehension, jealousy? I couldn't say for sure, it was not something I ever expected to find in her before.


"So this is what you like, Master?"


I barely mumbled a reply, nodding as I avoided her gaze.


I felt her grab by hand and pull. "Walk with me"


I couldn't refuse her.


She made us walk through a long trek. I wasn't sure where we were going, but the long travel at least made my erection disappear.


"Hiding like a rogue about to rob a passerby is not righteous behavior, Master" She admonished my actions, and I couldn't even defend myself.


We arrived at a small sandy creek in the middle of the palm trees. When compared to the other natural beauties of the island, this place didn't stand out much. The only thing it had going for it was its remote location, it provided... privacy, I realized with trepidation.

Artoria let go of my hand, and stood a few feet away from me, placing her arms akimbo, letting my get a full look of her shapely womanly figure.


"So, woman's warrior body is what catches your eye, master?"


I stiffly nodded.


"I see... Does a body like this not satisfy?"


Wait what?


She waved a hand at her figure, and I was forced to follow it. Catching sight of her long toned legs, her slim arms, her hourglass figure, those prodigious breasts that were the size of my head. Artoria was a picture of pure feminine beauty that could not be denied. The way her hair fell over her shoulders, those jewels for eyes on that lovely heart shaped face. It would make any man fall to his knees in reverence.


Or perhaps that was the B-Rank Charisma.


"Is my own... allure not enough?" She asked, averting her gaze, blushing in a way that made me want to go and hug her.


She turned around, letting me see her bare back and those lovely orbs that were her rear.

"If I possessed an iron body like the Amazon Queen... would you look at me like you looked at her?"


Was she... jealous? I could scarcely believe it.


She took my silence as confirmation, turning to face me once more, a look of determination crossing her steely gaze.


"I see... then there is only one way to remedy that"


She took a deep breath, slowly exhaling, closing her eyes as her arms tensed to her side. I could feel her mana levels rising exponentially, and I realized she was calling upon her Mana Burst, but rather letting it exude from her body like a jet engine, she was keeping the buildup of energy all inside her.


I didn't understand what she was doing, the situation had grown out of hand so rapidly I could barely follow it. Did she honestly want me to look at her like I looked at Penthesilea? Was my own attraction something she... desire for herself? Artoria was always so proper, so reserved, nothing at all like the Servants who would try anything to get into the same room as me.


I had little time to wonder what she could possibly be doing to inspire in me the same lust the Amazon Queen did, when she first began growing.


All at once her body expanded, I first noticed her bare arms inflating, her shoulder ballowing out. Growing rigid and rigged like pumpkins, her biceps inflating as veins slowly pulsed underneath her skin, running all the way up to her widening forearms.


Her legs went from those lovely lithe limbs to tree trunks of pure power. Quads that split into four thickly corded muscles, calves bulging out in shredded shapes. Her swimsuit grew tighter by the second, and though I couldn't see it I could imagine the bottom of her outfit riding up between two strong glutes.


The one piece cling so tightly to her I couldn't mistake the blocks over her stomach, four, six, eight. Eight protruding balls of corded flesh that didn't sacrifice a drop of her curves. Two rising pectorals the size of book covers supported her ample bosom, making it rise up.

She grunted and heaved, riding the sensation of her transformation, her cheeks flushing noticeably.


Her arms flexed, two peaks of ripped muscles bursting with veins like roads on a map, thrusting her chest forward, a loud ripping nose was heard as the area between her breasts tore, revealing more flesh of that glorious rack.


Rip! Rip! Rip! Everywhere I looked I saw more of her swimsuit tear, revealing patches of hardened flesh between the torn material. With a final burst of effort from her part, the outfit exploded, flying like confetti.


My erection had returned to full force, it was throbbing harder than before. For before me I had witnessed a magnificent transformation that tuned one of the most beautiful women I knew into an amazon of my wettest dreams.


She let out a long sigh, and then she looked at me. Oh gods that look, so confident, so royal. It commanded loyalty, obedience.


"Does this satisfy you now, Master?" Her words were dripping with raw sensuality. She walked towards me with a sexy gait, the sway of her hips was hypnotizing. I didn't even realize I was stepping back until my back collided with the bark of a palm tree.


Her arms moved in an arc, slowly lifting them. "This is the body of the king" And with a grunt, her fists clenched tightly, the muscles in her limbs snapping taut. Biceps bulging and splitting with a noticeable peak, the striations on her arms growing deeper, allowing me to see the many different muscle groups. All the while veins snaked their way through those bulging balls of flesh, traversing up her forearms and down her shoulders and unto her chest.


Never losing the tautness in her flex, she set her arms down, placing her fists upon the sides of her waist. Her pectorals rippled with the actions as she seemed to inflate her upper body, her lats flaring like wings. "Is it not glorious? Is it not what you desire?"


Her left breast bounced up, followed by her right, again and again, they danced. Slowly, seductively. Those great orbs of female beauty floating right in front of my face, her erect nipples so close I could easily lean forward and capture one in my mouth. My trunks were painfully tight, my arousal twitching, trying to escape the confines of the white fabric around it.


She sighed, though the gesture felt forced. "It is rather unfair, Master. Here I am, baring my body to you, and yet you lack the courtesy to do the same"


I didn't need to be told twice, I nearly ripped off my trunks in my hurry to put down them, my erection finally popping free, swollen and red from all the blood circulating. Artoria casted a glance downwards, and while she did an admirable job at keeping her face controlled, she still let slip a momentary look of desire, her lips slightly parting to allow her tongue to lick at them slightly.


"Your reaction is expected, Master" She turned around, showing me that imposing mountain rage that was her back, I could get lost in the crevices and cliff and never escape, happily so. She first contracted her back, allowing those muscles to bulge out prominently, creating a highly detailed topographic map, before flaring out, and regaling me with an outstanding wide valley. "These powerful muscles would demand no less"


Despite being enamored by the sight, my body went rigid at the sudden contact with something both simultaneously soft and hard. Right against my erection, sending up shivers of pleasure through my body.


I looked down to see it being prompted up by a pair of succulent glutes. Wide and full, so very nicely toned, the muscles creating an indent at the side of the globes, giving them a strong look.


Her rear flexed, becoming taut, the rise in her orbs made my dick wobble, the underside rubbing against the wonderfully soft skin. I grunted, the sensation was insane. It traveled down slightly as her stance relaxed, only for her ass to flex again, once more rubbing me. I held unto the bark behind me for dear life, my head trashing back as the euphoria assaulted me. Pleasure like I never felt filled me.


She did not stop, she continued her ministrations, very aware of what she was doing to me. My erection throbbed, and I willed everything I had to make sure this would not stop. But even then I couldn't stop a small burst of pre-orgasmic pleasure from escaping.


White hot liquid squirted out of me, just a few drops, landing above the crevice of her butt. It splashed her, before slowly traveling down, becoming lost between the mountains of flesh.


She stopped, much to my dismay, and gave crooked her neck to give me a coy smile. "You can resist no longer I see"


Artoria turned once more, she grabbed my waist and easily hoisted me up, I ignore the bark of the tree rasping against my back. She lifted me until my erection was at eye level, pressing her breasts against the tree, using them and her powerful pectorals as an impromptu seat so I would not fall.


"You hunger for release" I was nearly hyperventilating, it was through a sheer miracle I did not cum right on her face. The ravenous look she had on her face told me she felt the same eagerness as I did. "Hunger... is the enemy"


She lunged forward, I moaned loudly. My erection brushing past her lips and into her mouth as she took me completely.


I was in heaven. Feeling the warm wetness of her mouth sheltering my meat, her tongue massaging the underside with masterful ministrations, her lips brushing my shaft as she moved her head back and forth.


As though I wanted this to last forever, my body was quickly losing the battle. I barely had time to warn her of my release before I suddenly cried out. My cock twitching in her mouth as I spurted my seed. It was the longest orgasm of my life, and I wagered I had never shot as much seed as I had in this moment.


But I never saw a drop of it, she kept a tight lock on my penis, making sure the last drop remained in her mouth. She slowly pulled her lips out with a popping sound, I breathed heavily, my body drained yet still filled with arousal. She looked at me with a coy smile, a teasing look in her lust filled eyes.


She swallowed.


Were I not so drained I would have cummed right then and there again.


She licked her lips, letting out a pleased sigh. Her body shivered, as if invigorated by more energy. She slowly set me, down, and I didn't even have the strength to stand up, all I could was sit at the base of the palm tree. The position giving me a good look of her went sex.


"So filled with mana is your seed... you truly are a powerful Master" She huskily said before slowly sitting on her knees, straddling my legs. "Let me share the energy you gave me"


She cupped my scrotum, and despite my crotch being so hot after her last ministrations, I still felt a powerful heat filling me. Mana, pure, powerful mana from my Servant was filling me. My erection, which had been growing limp, resurged with newfound intensity, much harder than ever before.


"Hmm, your sword is made of steel, Master~" She grinned, grasping my wet member and slowly stroking it. "I believe it needs", she prompted herself up slightly, "the proper" and hovered over my prominent erection, opening her folds with two strong fingers. "sheath..."


I pierced her velvety folds, pushing deeper as she lowered herself into me with a dragged out moan. Her muscles tight, the friction sending new powerful waves of pleasure through me. Artoria heaved, pumping up and down my shaft as my hands fiercely held unto her muscular waist. But not for long as I eagerly explored the bulging muscles, gripping those great biceps I couldn't capture fully in my grasp. Leaning forward my tongue kissed and licked her powerful pecs, capturing a hard nipple in my mouth and suckling eagerly.


Artoria moaned, finally lost in the same haze of pleasure as I was. Her hips slammed against mine with greater speed, filling us both with world shaking pleasure. "Ahhh! Master... you're so... h-h-hard!" She grunted.


And indeed, my erection was the hardest it has ever been, it felt like it was made of rock, the soft walls of her inner flesh were a passionate caress against her, her fluids coating me, easing off the friction.


She rose her arms as if reaching for the heavens, before flexing them down in an unreal most muscular, her entire upper body flexing, flaring, bulging, veins pulsing everywhere with power.


We came together, holding each other tightly, her powerful arms burying me in her bosom.

I don't know how long we spent in the afterglow, catching our breath, but my beloved Artoria decided we were far from done. As she held my face and passionately kissed me, tasting for the first time those soft, loving lips of hers.


She leaned back against the sand, spreading her legs so I would position myself before her, bringing me close as they wrapped themselves around my waist.


"More" The king ordered, and as I her subject I complied.


I grasped her waist and thrust, grunting as I give it my all, my hips slamming into her with as much force I could muster. Her cries of pleasure were the sweet melody that encouraged me to keep going.


Even as I shot my seed inside her did not relent. The wild fucking upon Artoria was my act of devotion to this wonderful creature, this shining crown which wielded powerful charisma over me, my beautiful, powerful, muscular King of the Beach.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login