⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Site Launched - Pozedown

Started by pozedown, December 03, 2020, 04:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pozedown

Hi All,

I have launched a new video marketplace for women in the fitness and bodybuilding industry to sell content directly to their fans called Pozedown.

There are plenty more videos and athletes coming to the site soon, so please come and check out the site @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love some initial users to help me get the site off the ground, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much
Tom


sonicshake

Interesting and has potential.

Sorry if I'm not looking properly, but where do we find the length of each clip (and preferably its resolution and/or filesize) before buying?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting and has potential.

Sorry if I'm not looking properly, but where do we find the length of each clip (and preferably its resolution and/or filesize) before buying?

Is that the length of the video under the woman's name or is that when the video was posted in military time??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

pozedown

Sonicshake, thank you very much for that feedback I really appreciate it. All of the videos on the site are 5 minutes long, and are HD. I am working on a fix to display the video length and quality for each video, so that should be implemented on the site soon.

Warhawk, the number under the athlete's name is the time and date that their video was posted on the site.

Thank you both for your comments, I want to try and make the best site I can, so I really value your feedback.


Tom

BruiserBrody


sonicshake

Finally bought a couple of clips. Took a while because most of the girls don't appeal to me personally, but these clips are nice and you really appreciate how long 5 mins actually is, especially in this era of OF 30 sec clips and whatnot.

The main disappointment was when I realised that the clips cannot be downloaded*. They are only available to view on demand via the website. Maybe I should have looked more closely but it certainly didn't register to me that this was the deal.

*Yes there are backdoors for overcoming this but that's not the point.

brianoo

Site looks good really interesting models. Workout videos look good will be interested in purchasing some

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally bought a couple of clips. Took a while because most of the girls don't appeal to me personally, but these clips are nice and you really appreciate how long 5 mins actually is, especially in this era of OF 30 sec clips and whatnot.

The main disappointment was when I realised that the clips cannot be downloaded*. They are only available to view on demand via the website. Maybe I should have looked more closely but it certainly didn't register to me that this was the deal.

*Yes there are backdoors for overcoming this but that's not the point.

Website looks good. If i can't download it then, i won't bother buying any clips. I don't want to have to watch everything on my computer.