⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Utah Sweet?

Started by tarzan7, December 01, 2020, 06:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarzan7

Utah Sweet's name came up in a thread earlier today about sensual FBB sessionettes. I sessioned with her three times, the last time at least a decade ago. She was based out of the San Francisco area and I knew she retired. I vaguely remember she became maybe a yoga teacher? Health food consultant? Something like that. If anyone knows, I'm just curious. You can message me directly or post here. Just hearing her name takes me back. She was strong, sexy and a real sweetheart, no pun intended. Never a clock watcher, at least with me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login