⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Living His Best Life

Started by WapWap, November 23, 2020, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

As usual great, funny how you brings difficulties and complications to him, which he seems, now that he has support an easier time dealing with. That's a resilient guy for sure.

QBikk


Wookey

I hope Smber uses her organic chemistry to grow him into a man rather than the toothpick he is now. They deserve equal happiness

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope Smber uses her organic chemistry to grow him into a man rather than the toothpick he is now. They deserve equal happiness

Yes, that's often what WapWap does with his female characters. They stay bigger, but toughen their males up. I like it as well. Looks like it's going in this direction too, as they started training him, even though it wasn't mentioned in the last chapters.

WapWap

Finally!  Here is the last part of the story.  Thanks for your patience.  I might be a while before the next story comes along.  I'm working through two different storylines.  Both would be new genres for me, so I'll be spending some time researching to see if one is more compelling than the other.  In the meantime, enjoy this finale.






Joey closed the open windows on his computer, gazing lustily at each, one last time; Amber Deluca's meaty butt facesitting a skinny worshipper, Nuriye Evans threatening to crush a weak man in her burly arms, Angela Salvagno's sinewy hands giving a bone snapping massage, Sheena effortlessly twisting a challenger into a pretzel before sending him to dreamland.  Joey summoned his courage and quietly slipped from his room, tiptoeing across the house to Amber's bedroom.  He put his ear up to the door, hearing only the soft tinkle of water from a shower.  Why was he so freaking nervous?  He chided himself as butterflies gnawed at his stomach.   "Amber is my best friend.  I've made love to her.  Why am I acting like a scaredy cat?"  He rapped lightly on the door, expecting neither an answer nor receiving one.  He gently opened Amber's door and entered her room.  He crept up to the cracked bathroom door and peered inside through the steam.
"It's about time you came."  Amber said in her silky deep voice, making Joey jump out of his skin.  "You'd better get in here before I have to come out there and get you."  Amber's insinuated threat thrilled Joey.  He knew exactly why he was nervous.  No, scared.  Scared to death.  He'd never viewed Amber through the lens of muscle domination, a world only hours old to him.  The idea of it bent his mind, and not completely in a good way.

Joey walked into the bathroom.  Amber stood impatiently in the glass enclosed shower, hands on her wide muscle wrapped hips.  When Joey didn't move quickly enough, she cocked an eyebrow at him.  He got the message and started stripping out of his clothes.  He never took his eyes off of his love.  Water flowed down the female leviathan, falling over peaks and through valleys in her muscles before cascading off her like muscle worshiping waterfalls.  Joey stepped gingerly into the shower and directly into Amber's arms.  He pressed his groin hard into the top of a quad, massaging himself in the crevices between the thick steel cables of muscle.  Joey nuzzled Amber's thick pecs, plucking a swollen nipple with his lips before resting his head on her chest.  Amber could feel the pounding of Joey's heart reverberating through her body.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"  Amber asked him.  "I can tell you're preoccupied."  When Joey hesitated, she tightened her arms around him and slid him up her solid body until his eyes were level with hers.  His feet dangled a foot off the shower floor.  "Talk to me."  She said in a soft but firm voice.

Joey told her about the bully's taunts from earlier in the day, calling him a schmoe and her dildo.  Embers of anger began to burn in the back of Amber's eyes, but Joey extinguished them immediately.  "Don't worry about him."  Joey explained.  "Your buddy Brutus stepped in."
"Well good for him for learning a lesson so well."  Amber said with satisfaction.

"Anyway," Joey continued, "that isn't exactly what's bothering me.  I didn't know what a schmoe was, so I came home and looked it up.  One thing led to another.  I didn't know there was a whole muscle woman world."

"Why is that bothering you?"  Amber rasped as she tongued his ear.  "You already have a big girl of your very own." 

Joey's skin erupted in goosebumps as Amber sensually mauled his face.  "It isn't about the muscle girls themselves," he said between gasps of pleasure, "It's what the muscle girls do to guys like me."

Amber pulled her head back.  She began to understand where this was going.  "Like what exactly?"  she probed.

"Well," Joey trembled, "the control," he hesitated again, "the fighting, the dominance...the rape.  You've never been that way with me."
Amber giggled.  "You realize most all of that stuff is fake, right?"  Joey suspected Amber was correct, but a part of him wasn't sure.  "What did you think about it?"  Amber asked cautiously.

"Well," Joey said timidly, "some of it scared me a little.  OK, some of it scared me a lot.  Some of the women I saw looked like they were really hurting people and they liked it.  And sometimes..."  Joey dropped his eyes, ashamed to look Amber in the face, "sometimes it was really hot."

Amber squeezed her little man.  "Oh baby," she said with a gentle laugh.  "You're so innocent sometimes.  You know, I've been approached to do those videos.  Alysssa and Wendy have to."

Joe jolted his head up.  "What?!  Seriously?"

Amber nodded.  "Yep.  They're all fake babe.  Some guys have a fetish for submitting to women who can squash them like bugs.  Some of the girls in those videos really do enjoy it, the power trips and the sex.  Some just do it for the money, because bodybuilding is an expensive sport and there isn't much money in it any other way.  It never made sense for me though.  I can make ends meet, so I don't need the money and the sexual fantasy part was never compelling to me.  I mean, in those dom relationships, the power and the pleasure lie with the sub.  The dom uses her strength on a guy, but HE gets to decide when to tap out.  If I seriously got off on being a dom, then I'd want to be the one deciding when a guy has had enough."  Amber pulled Joey tight and flexed her upper body, making her muscle fibers and veins pop menacingly.  She put her face right up against his and whispered conspiratorially, "But in my case, that'd be pretty dangerous.  No one can stand up to my muscles."  She relaxed her flex and kissed his nose.  "That's why I'd rather just love on you."   Amber kissed Joey's waiting lips, lightly at first, then she slowly unfurled her tongue in his mouth.  He wrapped his arms tight around her bull neck and leaned hard against her.  After a few minutes of kissing, Amber pulled back and shot Joey a naughty eye.  "If you want me to be a bossy muscle bitch in bed, I can do that for you." 

Joey giggled demurely.  "I might like that."  He whispered back.  "I like feeling how strong you are."  All the muscle talk was revving up Joey's engine.  His tool was rock hard, and he was desperately jerking harder and harder against Amber.

"You need to slow down little man.  Tonight is going to be a marathon, not a sprint.  Let me help you relax."  Amber swung Joey's legs up and wrapped his ankles in one large hand; her other hand gently held Joey around the neck and chest.  She smoothly hoisted him up over her head so that he was face down, his dick dangling like a lure.  Joey's hands gripped Amber's forearm, covering just a small fraction of it.  Amber smiled with glee and lowered Joey's manhood in and out of her mouth.  The aerial blowjob sent waves of electricity through his body, before one giant orgasm jolted his system.  Amber sucked Joey dry before lowering him into a cradle.  "Now let's see how quick we can get you hard again."  She giggled. 

The lovers stepped out of the shower and dried themselves.  Amber began rubbing lotion on her torso.  She looked back at Joey, who was watching her with desire.  "Want to do my back?"  she asked lustily.  Joey held out his hands and she filled them with the perfumed cream.  He massaged the lotion into her mountainous back, marveling at the contrast of silky, soft skin with the dense firm muscle below it.  Amber admired Joey's naked little body and worshipful eyes in the mirror. 

"Amber, you're unbelievable."  Joey said with awe.  He got on his tiptoes and kissed her protruding traps.  In a voice full of adoration but also sadness, he said "I don't deserve you."

Amber looked at Joey, dismissing his concern.  "Of course you deserve me."  She pulled Joey in front of her and cupped his chin in a calloused hand.  "You made me fall in love with you.  I'm your prize, and you won it fair and square."

Joey snickered as he put a hand on his waist and cocked his hips coquettishly.  "I AM a stud."  He said jokingly.  Then he pursed his lips as he returned to reality.  He caressed Amber's brickwork midsection reverently.  "I just don't get why you think I'm worthy of all this.  You're so incredible."

"Joey!"  Amber said sharply, impatient with his lack of confidence.  "I love you because you're the sweetest, nerdiest, most enthralling guy I've ever met."  She gripped his shoulders and turned him to face the mirror.  Amber's darkly tanned 6'4 280 pound physique was a sharply contrasting backdrop to his paler, thin 5'4 125 pound body.  "Really look at yourself."  Amber said as she ran her fingers down Joey's torso.  "You've been working out for, what, 2 months or so, give or take?"  Joey nodded yes.  "The results are already beginning to show.  You've gained weight and you're beginning to fill out.  Flex your abs."  Joey tensed his core and was surprised to see faint lines across his stomach.

"Oh my gosh."  He said unbelievably.  "I used to have a one-pack.  I almost have a four pack now."

"Right?"  Amber said.  "I told you!  Flex your chest, like Alyssa showed you."

Joey tensed his upper body and noticed for the first time that little muscles popped in his chest.  "I have man-boobs!"

Amber laughed as she squeezed his tiny but developing pecs between her fingers, then grazed his adorable little nipples.  "Now flex your arms."

Joey followed her direction and cocked his arms.  For the first time in his life, he noticed a small but defined bicep.  "Holy crap!"  he said with disbelief.   "Where did those come from?"

"Your hard work, you ding dong."  Amber teased.  "If you keep it up, can you imagine what you'll look like in 6 months?  A year?  Five years?  You're on your way to becoming a muscle muffin, and I've gotten to be with you from nearly day one of your fitness journey."  Amber wrapped her bulging arms around Joey and lifted him up, his back against her chest.  She held him prisoner with one arm.  Amber's free hand groped Joey's cock and balls while she suckled on his bare neck.  Between nibbles, she said "I've got enough foresight to see what you're growing into and I'm claiming you now.  You're an absolute cutie today and soon you're going to be all buff and muscly.  Then I'm going to be beating off bitches trying to steal my sexy little beast."  Amber flexed her powerfully built arm in front of Joey, the rocky 25 inch bicep erotically rubbing against his erect member.  "I'll tear them all up with these big guns.  You're mine!"  she growled.

"Yes!"  Joey uttered breathlessly.  Amber's "dom" talk titillated him. 

"But I need one thing from you, little one."  Amber said seriously.

"Anything!"  Joey answered immediately.

"Please promise me you won't ever question my love for you again."  She said flatly.  "You're everything to me."

Joey leaned his head back and kissed her cheek.  "Yes Amber.  I'm sorry.  You're everything to me too!"

"Good boy." Amber said in a sultry voice as she carried Joey into her bedroom.  "Now, I want to show you how hot your little four pack and man titties are making me."  In a low rumble she added, "It's time for you to get fucked."

Joey got goosebumps as Amber lay him on her bed.  "Amber?"  He asked hopefully, "can I feel you scissor me?"

"Something you saw in a video?" she asked saucily.  "You won't like it."

Joey bit his lip.  "I just want to know what it feels like." 

Amber shrugged her pumpkin sized shoulders nonchalantly.  "Ok.  They're your ribs."  She lay on her back and raised one of her massive pillar-like legs in the air.  Amber grabbed Joey by the arm and with playful roughness, yanked him across her other rugged quad.  Joey's back arched over the massive leg.  He looked up, suddenly fearful at his vulnerability.  The immense leg looming over him was frightening and made Joey regret his request.  Before he could change his mind though, the thicker than his body thigh began to drop.  Joey's torso was covered from hips to shoulders by Amber's sexy flesh.  Her brawny quads had no "thigh gap", so as they came together with Joey's body between them, he felt the pressure almost immediately.  Joey took a deep breath and tensed his core in anticipation.  It was a futile gesture.  Silky steel cords cut deep into Joey's torso.  The breath he took was immediately expelled and he couldn't draw another one.  His ribs began to bend and creak, his eyes bulged out of his head.  The sudden and immense pain made Joey tap and sputter desperately for Amber to stop.  She quickly raised her leg up, laughing at her red-faced little victim.  "Wow.  I didn't even get to squeeze you.  My legs weren't together yet."

"What?"  Joey whimpered. "I've never hurt that bad in my whole life!"

"Aww baby."  Amber cooed as she pulled Joey out of the hydraulic press of her legs.  "I knew you wouldn't like it."  She pushed him face down on the bed and crawled on top of him, sitting on the back of his stick-like legs.  "Now it's my turn to try something."  She fondled and massaged the cute little handfuls of his butt.

"What are you doing?"  Joey mewled nervously as Amber shoved a pillow under his hips, raising his butt. 

"Shut up and take it."  Amber told him harshly.  She lay down on his back with her hips hovering over his butt.  Joey struggled to breathe as Amber's ponderous weight smothered him into the mattress.  She flipped her hips forward and down, slipping her four inch, wet and fully erect clit into the crack between Joey's sweet butt cheeks.  Joey gulped in alarm as Amber ground down, forcefully humping him.  Amber groaned deeply in pleasure.  She was totally absorbed in the feeling of her meaty clit being massaged in the cleft of Joey's tender hind end.  Every time Amber thrust against Joey, a little squeak escaped his lips.    "Take it!"  Amber growled.  Her rough dominance began to excite Joey.  His hard erection was pressed into the bed with each of Amber's powerful lunges.  Soon, Joey felt a shudder in the heavy, sweat soaked body crushing down on him.  Amber grunted in sexual bliss as an orgasm washed through her.  She stopped her grinding and rolled off Joey's back.  He turned his head.  Amber smiled back at him as she breathed heavily.  She gripped him behind his head and pulled him into a kiss.  "How did you like being dominated?"

Joey stared back wide-eyed.  "I...I liked it.  I want more."

Amber rolled onto her back and clasped her hands behind her head.  "Then crawl up here and worship me.  Show me how much you love my muscles."   

Joey crawled up onto his hulking goddess and began his ministrations.  Joey French kissed every inch of Amber's jacked body.  His tongue followed finger thick veins and he nuzzled against the cords of muscle they flowed over.  His lips doted on every thick and bulging muscle belly.  From head to toe, Joey kissed and sucked on Amber's god-like physique, with one exception; He avoided Amber's gaping groin.  Finally, when he heard her breathing become ragged, he made his way back up between her man-crushing legs.  She parted them, her vagina pleading for Joey's attention.  He fingered her outer lips as he barely kissed her throbbing clit.  His fingering moved to her inner lips.  He massaged them along with the base of Amber's clit.  He watched as blood flowed in thick veins into the huge woman cock, making it spasm and stiffen.  Female cum began to drip from Amber's vagina, each quiver making a squishing sound in the erotic hole.  Finally, Joey took Amber's fluttering clit in his mouth and tongue teased it.  Amber's calves folded against Joey's back, pressing him harder into her crotch.  "Oh Joey!"  she cried, "Harder!  Oh please!  Suck harder!"  Joey did as he was bid, all but chewing on her meat.  Amber's orgasm exploded onto Joey as he was crushed into her steamy sex.  When Amber regained her senses, she unfolded her legs and freed her lover from his vaginal prison.  She crawled up on all fours, desperation in her voice.  "Joey, take me!  Please!"  She presented her hulking ass to Joey, her sex distended and dripping.  Joey stood on the bed and bent over Amber.  He slipped his manhood into her inviting vagina and began to thrust against her.  His high-pitched grunts were drowned out by Amber's masculine groaning.  "Harder!"  she demanded.  Joey pushed himself as deeply as he could, his hips slapping against her meaty haunches.  Joey brought Amber to another raging orgasm as he climaxed, his body quivering out of control.  When Amber finished shuddering, she dropped face down on the bed.  Joey collapsed on the muscular fields of her back.  He slipped off the sweat slicked mountain and curled against her rippling side, trying to catch his breath. 

"That was amazing."  He said.  "I can't believe I'm big enough to do that to you.  I must have one heck of a technique."

Amber laughed at Joey.  "It isn't about size baby doll.  It's all about getting it in the right place."  She rolled onto her side and spooned with Joey, coiling him in her herculean muscles.  "You're such an attentive lover."  She whispered in his ear.  "You have no idea how wonderful that is to a girl."  Amber stroked and fondled Joey's body as her lips mauled him once more.  Before long, and to Joey's surprise, he was rock hard again.  Amber purred deeply in satisfaction.  She rolled on top of Joey and mounted him a cowgirl position.  She leaned over, pulling Joey's mouth to a stiff nipple.  As she rode Joey, he snaked a hand down to her clit and wanked it as she thrust.  Amber was over-stimulated and quickly came again.  She kept bucking on her little bronco until his body stiffened in climax.  They collapsed once more, then repeated the cycle, fondle, tease, fuck.  They continued for another three hours.  Finally, a panting Joey was utterly spent, his penis shriveled and numb.  The sweaty lovers rose from their cum soaked bed and showered again.  And although Joey's member stubbornly refused to be roused, his heart still pounded as he carefully washed Amber's imposing body.  When they were finished, Amber stripped the dripping sheets from her bed.  "I just want to lay down."  She said in exhaustion.  "Let's sleep in your room.  I'll fix my bed tomorrow."   She hoisted Joey in her arms and walked to his room. 

"Amber?"  he asked when they were curled up in his bed, "Everything we did tonight, was that love?"

"No, my sweet."  She answered as she gazed deeply into his eyes.  "That was lust.  Raw, dirty, sweet, mind bending, cum covered, fill all your holes, muscle girl fucking lust."  Joey's eyes widened with each naughty word, each sexy pulse of her full lips.  "Love is what we have all the other hours of the day."  Amber kissed Joey tenderly.  She wrapped her pythons around Joey and clutched him tight.  "I'm never letting you go."  She whispered as they drifted off to sleep. 

Joey's last conscious thought was that he was now the property of a muscle goddess, and that made him the happiest man on earth.   Joey Watson was finally living his best life, the life that he deserved. 

The end
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey


QBikk

Hey WapWap, excellent ending, it's great to see stories like yours, with gentle Amazons. Thanks for that.

Silly question, any chance to read the end of this one while you reflect on your new concepts? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;D

bertmacklinsbrother

Fun end to the story!  It was a very enjoyable read :)

Sounder9-

An awesome end to an awesome story!

Jandice

Holy moly!! Well, I mean, this story is one of the best I have ever read!! Just binged the whole thing and loved every second!! I mean it had romance, drama, action, 3 muscular ladies, heart felt moments, the list goes on and on, what more could you want??!! SPOILERS, I think my favorite moment was the beatdown Amber gave Joey's father. It was completely brutal and I loved every moment of it. There isn't enough stories out there with muscular ladies with violence of that level. As messed up as it is, I live and breathe for those kind of violent displays of strength by big ladies. Anyway, congratulations are in order for you Mr. Wap Wap!! You've made a helluva story here and I will definitely be looking forward to more!!