LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Living His Best Life

Started by WapWap, November 23, 2020, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

I am liking Amber a lot. You have brought us a sensitive, interesting and caring young amazon and I hate Joey. Okay, not really but I am jealous as well as happy for him. Amber is perfect for him (and me) but he needs to be told that it is ok to like a future sister-in-law in "that way". I mean, I would tell him but right now I am thinking of changing my name to Joey. Oh, by the way, very nice work on this story. K+!

wowser1016

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

WapWap

Amber slept fitfully, dreaming repeatedly about her day with Joey.  In one dream, she was a statue carved by Joey, his fingers running over her body as he created her.  In another, Joey pulled her down to the ground and kissed her all over before settling between her legs.  She woke with a start, her own hand massaging her cleft.  Amber hadn't crushed on someone like this in a long time.  She lay in bed, wondering exactly what it was about the diminutive boy that made him so compelling to her.  Finally, she decided "why" wasn't important.  She just accepted that Joey was having a romantic impact on her.  Amber closed her eyes and fantasized about taking Joey in her arms and ravishing his tiny body while she brought herself to orgasm. 

Sunshine glared on Amber's face, waking her much later than she usually rose.  She rolled out of bed and padded to the kitchen.  Alyssa and Wendy were at the dining table, deep in conversation and coffee.  Alyssa glanced up as Amber came around the corner. 

"Oh my God, you look like shit Sis.  Coffee's over there."

Amber stuck her tongue out at Alyssa and poured herself a big mug of coffee before grabbing a chair herself.  "I just couldn't shut my brain off last night."  Amber explained.

"What were you thinking about?"  Wendy asked?

Amber pursed her lips and looked up at the ceiling before answering.  "A boy."  She said simply.

"Who?"  Alyssa asked in a sing song voice. 

Amber took a sip of coffee to avoid answering.

Wendy joined the interrogation.  "Come on, who?"

"Joey!"  Amber said giggling.  "Duh."

"I thought you were dating that guy you met in the gym at school."  Wendy asked.

"Matt?"  Amber answered.  "That lasted like 5 minutes.  He was fun and normal in the beginning, but it got weird fast.  First he wanted me to lift him, then he wanted me to sit on his face.  I mean, I'm all for fun and games and I know everyone has their kink.  But then he got really squirrely about not being able to keep up with me in the gym.  Then he got all dismissive about the things I like.  I just cut it off."

"I'm sorry, Babe."  Wendy said sympathetically.

Alyssa had a self-satisfied look on her face.  "So, Joey huh?"

Amber looked at her questioningly.  "What's that face for?"

Wendy giggled before she threw Alyssa under the bus.  "She had some crazy idea that you and Joey might be good for each other."

Amber turned to Alyssa. "You match-making bitch."  She said sarcastically before taking another long sip of coffee.

Alyssa wasn't having it.  "So sue me.  You have every right to a nice guy.  You've been looking so hard for so long.  I hate that you're lonely."

Amber stared into her mug.  "I know.  I love you."

"SO?"  Alyssa asked.  "You like Joey?"

Amber couldn't suppress her goofy grin.  "He's a cutey.  All I want is a nice guy who's supportive and likes the things I like.  Joey could be that.  For whatever reason, he makes me all tingly."

Alyssa and Wendy belly laughed at the "tingly" part.

Alyssa looked at her watch and stood up.  "I think you owe it to yourself to try.  What's the worst that could happen?  You either find your nice guy or you find that he's your best little brother-in-law.  Win-win either way."  She kissed Amber and Wendy goodbye.  "I've got to go to work.  Be good."

Amber quietly ran her finger around the rim of her mug before looking up to Wendy.  "So, tell me about Joey.  What's he really like?"

"Well," Wendy began, "you've got to remember that the Joey I really knew was a child and it was a decade ago.  It's only been a month or so since we've been back together.  I'm just getting to know him again too.  I think he's really special and really sweet and I love him more than anything."

"Were you two always close?"  Amber asked.

"God no."  Wendy answered.  "I was always so annoyed with him."  Wendy bowed her head, a veil of sadness falling over her face.

"What's wrong Wen?"  Amber asked.  "Brothers and sisters fuss at each other all the time."

A tear rolled down Wendy's cheek.

Amber was worried now.  "Wendy?" 

"I'm sorry."  Wendy said.  "There's a lot of history there."  Wendy tried to contain her emotions, but they spilled out.  Her chin quivered, as it often did when she remembered her past with Joey.  Amber was worried.  She moved next to Wendy and looped her arm in Wendy's.  Wendy leaned her head on Amber's shoulder before continuing.  "When I was, I don't know, like sixteen, I had a really bad day.  I came home, had a bad fight with Mom and stormed up to my room.  I don't even remember why I was so angry."  Wendy's tears began to flow freely.  "I went up to my room.  Joey was in there, hiding in my closet.  I lost it.  I mean, really lost it.  I grabbed him by the hair, yanked him out and bitch slapped the fuck out of him.  Not just once.  The first slap knocked him down.  I sat on his chest and slapped him until my hand hurt.  I don't know how I didn't kill him.  He was like eight years old!"  Wendy sobbed as the last words came out of her mouth.  Amber got up and stood behind Wendy, wrapping her arms around Wendy in support.  "When I couldn't hit him anymore, I got up and stared at him.  This pathetic little boy just curled up in a ball on my bedroom floor, bleeding and crying.  That's when I realized what a complete, horrible bitch I was.  He was just a little boy looking for someone to love him.  I've been obsessed with Joey ever since.  After I left for school, I called Mom every couple of days to make sure she was taking care of him.  We fought every time I called.  When Joey finally called me a month ago and asked for help, I just had to rescue him."

"I'm so sorry Wendy."  Amber said sympathetically.  "You were a child.  You can't hang on to that guilt forever.  Have you talked to Joey about it?"

"Oh fuck no."  Wendy said immediately.  "I have a hard enough time talking to myself about it."  Wendy composed herself, wiping the tear streaks from her face.  "I'm sorry Amber."  She said as she rubbed the massive arms encircling her.  "Joey's a good man.  He's slogged through a lot of shit and he's still on his feet and fighting.  If you like him, tell him.  Please."

Amber sat back down as Wendy calmed.  "Do you think he'll like a girl like me?  I'm not exactly normal."  She said as she tensed the muscles in her arms.

"Who is, Amber?  And so what you've got muscles.  He grew up with me.  Muscles on a girl are kind of normal for him."  Wendy held Amber's face in her hands.  "Talk to him."

Amber fought with uncertainty.  Despite her immense physical power, Amber was still a very young woman, consumed with the same fears and confidence issues as others her age.  Amber slipped out of her chair and rested on her knees next to Wendy, embracing her tightly. 

"You're right.  I love you.  Thanks Wendy." 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jarhead300099

For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Loving these kind amazons surprisingly much!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk


Sounder9-

This is definitely turning to a wholesome and awesome story!

WapWap

Just a bit more set up before the fun to come...




Amber racked her brain for a smooth way to broach the idea of romance with Joey.  She decided forcing things was unnecessary and relaxed into a routine with Joey.  His gym training with her was going tremendously well.  He was much more comfortable with the weights and actually progressing, which surprised Amber.  Their sessions were fun too.  They flirted and carried on between sets of serious lifting.  The flirting quickly became physical.  It started innocently enough, with high fives and fist bumps when Joey hit a new personal record or pushed through a hard exercise. 

During one fateful session, Amber's flirting went a step too far.  Joey was struggling at a new weight on his bicep curls.  Amber's vocal encouragement was loud and forceful and helped push Joey to success.  Amber high fived Joey, slapped him on the back, and then smacked him on the butt.  She realized immediately that she might have gone too far and started to apologize, but Joey got caught up in the moment.  He smacked her right back on her rock hard butt.  It was play time!  Amber went into teasing mode, with her hands on her hips and an exaggerated expression of shock on her face.  Joey tried to pop her on the butt again, and Amber raised her hand, as if to slap him.  Something snapped in Joey's brain.  The sight of a hyper-muscular 6'4, 280 pound bodybuilder raising their hand, even in jesting mock anger, would be intimidating to anyone.  To Joey though, the sight awoke a trauma buried deep in his mind.  Joey's brain shut down as a fear response overwhelmed his system.  His eyes widened in shock as he quickly backpedaled away from Amber.  He tripped over his own feet and fell to the floor.  Joey's flight response wouldn't quit.  He scrambled backwards until he reached the door.  He spun around and rushed out of the garage, whimpering all the way.  Amber was left standing alone and utterly bewildered. 

"What just happened?"  She asked herself. 

Then she put two and two together.  Her conversation with Wendy dribbled back into her consciousness.  If Wendy still harbored tremendous trauma over the day she abused Joey, she couldn't even imagine how much trauma Joey, the victim, must be holding on to.  Amber looked at her hand, still cocked back at the end of her intimidatingly muscular arm. 

"Oh shit."  She said out loud.   What had she done?  "No, no, no!" 

Amber repeated in a panic as she bolted out the garage door to catch her tiny heartthrob.  Her long powerful legs didn't have to carry her far.  Joey was just outside the garage door, slumped against the wall in the kitchen.  His face was pasty white and sweat beaded on his brow as he struggled to control his breathing.  Amber collapsed on her knees in front of Joey.

"Joey I'm so sorry!"  she pleaded.  "I'm sorry!  Please don't be mad.  I would never hit you.  We were just playing!" 

Amber desperately wanted to reach out Joey but held back for fear of freaking him out more.  Instead, she held her clenched fists on her quads.  They were white with tension.  Joey looked up at the giant woman as her voice began to soothe him.  He finally registered the look of confused desperation on her face. 

"I know."  Was all he could say for a moment. 

Amber remained still as stone, letting Joey compose himself at his own pace.  Finally, Joey took a deep breath and met Amber's uneasy gaze. 

"Joey, I know what just happened."  She implored.  "Please believe me when I tell you that I would NEVER hit you.  I will NEVER hurt you.  Please understand that."

Joey nodded his understanding.  "I don't think you would."  He said softly.  "But it's good to hear you say it."  He looked Amber in the eyes again.  "What did you mean, 'you know what happened?'"

Amber wasn't sure she should reveal her conversation with Wendy, but at this point, what the hell.  Amber's face twisted in commiseration. 

"Wendy told me about the day she beat you up."  she said softly.   "She's really messed up about it.  I can only imagine how it affected you.  I realized when I raised my hand how it must have looked to you." 

Joey stared at Amber for a moment, rummaging through his memory.  "I remember that day, but that's..."  Joey paused, his expression became blank and his stare hollow.  "That isn't what freaked me out."  Joey shook his head, fighting against another memory he didn't want to reveal. 

Amber finally felt that she could touch Joey without panicking him further.  She rubbed her big hands on his small arms, trying to comfort him. 

"Joey, what?  Tell me." 

"My mom."  He said, gathering his courage.  "After Wendy left, she was angry all the time.  She used to hit me.  A lot."
Amber's eyes went wide with shock.  Anger quickly followed, but she tried desperately to control it while Joey continued.
"Mom would be on the phone, and when she hung up, she'd just wail on me.  It went on for a couple of years.  I finally got smart enough to figure out that if she was on the phone, I needed to make myself scarce if I didn't want to get beat up.  Then I just started spending as much time as possible away from home.  She didn't care, so it worked.  Eventually, she just stopped hitting me because I wasn't there.  She'd just drink, and then go partying.  That's when I could come home."

Joey was sniffling, his eyes moist.  Strangely, Joey felt some relief to share these horrible memories.  He was completely unaware how the knowledge was filling Amber with rage.

"I still have some marks."  Joey said as he pulled up his shirt and turned his back to Amber. 

She pulled his shirt up over his shoulders.  His narrow, bony back had many scars, as if skin had been flayed from his back long ago.  Amber recoiled in horror, letting the shirt fall back down to cover the evidence of a vicious crime.

"Did you ever tell anyone?"  she asked through clenched teeth.

"No, never.  After it stopped, I just tried to forget it.  Until today."  Joey looked up at Amber, his expression guilty, as if he had done something wrong.  But that look was quickly replaced with defiance.  "You can't hit me."  He said bluntly.  "You can't even threaten to hit me.  That's a line you can't cross." 

No one had ever spoken to Amber this way, and it didn't matter to her one bit. 

"You're right."  She said with no hesitation.  "Joey, I will never hit you, or threaten to hit you."  She leaned down so that her eyes were level with Joey's and stared intently into them, as if boring directly into his soul.  "I WILL NEVER HURT YOU.  EVER."  To herself Amber vowed "NO ONE will hurt you, ever again."

Amber sat back up to full height.  Her hands still held Joey's thin arms.  She gently tried to pull him towards her, hoping that he wouldn't resist.  He didn't.  Joey allowed himself to be lifted tenderly onto Amber's folded legs.  She nuzzled his face, using her cheeks to wipe way his tears.  Amber willed her rage away.  Her priority right now needed to be Joey and not her own feelings.

"Don't you think you should tell Wendy?  She deserves to know."  Amber whispered to Joey.

"I might.  Someday.  But not now.  I'm really not ready for that or for what it would do to her."  Joey pulled away from Amber and stared her down.  "And you can't tell her either."

"But Joey, she..."

"No Amber!  This isn't the time.  And when it is time, it's my story to tell, not yours.  Promise me you won't tell her."  Joey's tone would brook no disagreement.

Against her better judgement, Amber agreed.  Still, she hoped that she would be able to coax Joey to talk to Wendy, for both their sakes.  But that would have to wait for time and love to work their magic. 

"Do you want to be done for the day?"  Amber asked Joey.

"No."  Joey answered.  "We weren't finished.  I think hammer curls were next?"

Amber looked at the determined little man on her lap with pride and pity in equal measure.  "No."  she admonished herself silently.  "No pity.  He doesn't want it and I shouldn't condescend to offer it.  She ran her fingers over Joey's head, smoothing his hair out before rising with Joey in her grasp.  She set him on his feet. 

"Let's go fuck those weights up."  She growled. 

"Rawr!"  Joey answered.  It wasn't quite a convincing roar, but it was good enough for now.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Activeoneguy

You have me waiting for each installment.  Great story.

QBikk

Me too, I'm literally sitting on the edge of my chair looking for the next installment everyday. :-)

WapWap

Oh my goodness, so much pressure!  LOL.  Seriously, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.  It's nice get feedback.  I think all of us amateur writers crave it.  Anyway, the next segment is here.  It may be a few days before I can post again.




The next morning, Amber came back from a run to find Joey in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast. 

"Joey, I've got a chore to do for Alyssa and Wendy."  Amber's face couldn't hide her excitement.    "Want to come watch?  I work better with an audience."  She definitely had something up her sleeve.

"Uh, sure?"  Joey answered, wondering what she had in mind. 

"Great!  Meet me out back in 10."

Joey finished the dishes and went to the backyard.  It was a fabulous part of the house, sprawling, private and well-manicured, with one exception.  There was a large stump right in the middle of it.  Amber came out of the house dressed in a sports bra, threadbare denim short shorts and a pair of heavy work boots.  She carried a shovel and 30-pound sledgehammer on her bulbous shoulder.  Joey thought the "Sexy Working Muscle Giant" look was good on her.  During their gym time, Joey had always focused his attention on Amber's heroically large upper body.  Today though, in her barely there outfit, Amber's awe-inspiring legs were a complete mind-fuck for Joey.  Full, heart shaped calves jutted out from Amber's lower limbs, full and beefy even from the front.  And those fabulous thighs, each striated muscle in her quad was massive in its own right.  But when combined on each leg, full teardrops hanging far over her knees, those quads would shame even the largest of men. 

"What are you up to?"  Joey asked curiously.

"Alyssa and Wendy were going to hire someone to get that stupid stump out.  I want to see if I can do it."  Amber answered cheerily. 

Her lighthearted attitude was a major contradiction to the task in front of her.  Joey knew stumps were a bear to get out and often took heavy machinery.  He sat cross-legged on the patio, dubious at Amber's ambition.  At the same time, he also knew better than to underestimate her resolve or her immense capacity of energy and power.

Amber began by digging a trench around the stump, exposing the biggest roots.  She was soon covered in a sheen of sweat from the hot summer sun.  Moving heavy piles of dirt pumped up Amber's body, raising thick, sexy veins around her arms and shoulders.  Her full, shiny muscles roiled under her skin, making her look like some flesh covered machine.  Joey was transfixed and his mind was invaded by steamy thoughts; what would it be like to hold her damp, powerful physique?  Better yet, what would it be like to be possessed by those muscles?  His heart began to pound at the thought of kissing the sweaty colossus.  Joey shook his head.  What was he doing?  Amber was going to be his sister-in-law!  How could he think about her this way?  He closed his eyes and willed away the carnal thoughts.  When he reopened them, Amber picked up the sledgehammer and began to repeatedly wallop the stump.  She swung the hammer up and back down onto the side of the defenseless stump like a golf club with all of her power.  Joey was convinced he could feel the vibration of her strikes through the ground.  She worked her way around the stump, striking, striking, striking.  After 20 minutes of imposing her will through brute force, Joey thought he saw the stump loosen.  Amber tossed the hammer to the ground and stood threateningly over the stump.

"You're gonna be my bitch!"  she yelled in a deep, angry voice as she crunched all her muscles as if to intimidate the inanimate wood.  She certainly intimidated Joey.  Though her back was turned, he was amazed at how wide it became when she flexed.  It was like a massive lumpy hood unfurled, as the rocks of her muscles rearranged themselves under her skin. 

Amber squatted down and gripped the thickest root in one hand and wrapped her other arm around the diameter of the stump.  She powered her body upwards with a fearsome growl.  All of her muscles stood out in sharp relief.  Veins large and small erupted from under her skin.  Joey almost came in his pants.  Despite Amber's prodigious strength, the stump didn't move.  She stood up, stretched and resumed her position.  Once more, she roared and powered her body upwards.  Joey was astonished to see the stump start to move.  One more massive tug and the last roots released their grip on the ground.  Amber freed the stump so suddenly that she lost her balance completely.  She fell backwards as her arms heaved the large stump over her head.  It landed with a thud six feet behind her.  Amber lay on her back convulsing.  From Joey's viewpoint behind her, he thought the stump had hit her head as it flew out of the ground.  He was overcome with dread as he leapt to his feet and ran to her side.

"Amber!"  He screamed.  Joey slid to a stop by Amber's side, his voice cracking with emotion and fear.  "Amber!"

Amber, still on her back, was laughing so uncontrollably that no sound came out.  She opened her eyes to see Joey leaning over her.  He was rigid with fear, his eyes dilated in terror, much as they had been yesterday in the gym.  But this time it wasn't BECAUSE of Amber, rather FOR Amber.

"I'm fine."  Amber said through her laughter. 

But she saw that her words were not breaking through Joey's anxiety.  She realized that Joey was consumed with distress.  Her heart melted.  She smoothly sat up and reached out to Joey.  Amber spread her arms so Joey could see that, while dirt covered, she didn't have a mark on her. 

"Joey, I'm fine.  It didn't hit me.  See?" 

She placed one large hand on the side of Joey's face, palming his entire head.  Amber leaned down to Joey, so they were face to face.  It wasn't Amber's voice that got through to Joey, it was her touch.  Her palm, thick and calloused against his face, was the softest, most comforting thing Joey could imagine.  He pressed his head into her hand, nuzzling it.  Electricity shot through his body.  Joey inhaled deeply.  Amber's musky smell was like an aphrodisiac.  Joey's mouth opened, but no words came out, only ragged breaths.  Amber recognized the look of longing on Joey's face and it filled her with lust.  Amber used her thumb to gently stroke Joey's lips as she touched her forehead to his.  Joey gazed into her eyes, silently pleading with Amber.  She answered him with a long kiss on his lips, sweet and gentle.  Amber began to pull back, but Joey's lips pursued her.  She held his head away briefly, making him moan in desperation.  Amber was pleased with his erotic anguish and moved in for another passionate kiss.  Joey pressed his hand against Amber's on the side of his face, then slid both of his hands along her sweat-slicked arm.  So large was her forearm that his hands couldn't span the rigid cords of muscle.  He struggled to pull himself closer to Amber. After several minutes of torrid kissing the pair broke apart, each coming to terms with the meaning of their actions as they sat back like guilty schoolchildren.

Amber broke the awkward silence first.  "So, umm, that stump was heavier than I thought it would be."

"Yeah."  Joey whispered.  "It looked like it.  How heavy do you think it was?"

Amber stood up.  "Let's see."

The stump was at least two feet in diameter.  She squatted down, knees wide, and wrapped her arms around it.  Amber slowly rose with the stump, rolling it up onto the shelf of her deep pecs.  She steadied the stump and then powered it up over her head. 

"I'd say this is about 300 pounds." She said to Joey nonchalantly.

Joey shook his head in disbelief.  Every day with Amber brought another demonstration of how staggeringly powerful she was.  Amber dropped the stump in front of her, the loud thump making Joey jump.

"Show off."  Joey teased.

Amber reached her hand out and lifted Joey to his feet by his wrists. "Come on, let's get cleaned up."   




Alyssa and Wendy watched their enraptured siblings from a hidden perch in a back room of the house.  Wendy had covered her mouth in shock as the two made out on the grass.  Amber was dirty and sweaty and her baby brother couldn't keep his hands off of her beefy body.  She and Alyssa were voyeurs, and it made her wet.  Alyssa meanwhile was practically jumping with glee.

"I told you they'd get together!"  She screeched.

Wendy turned to her self-satisfied partner with heavily lidded eyes.  She slid her tall, firm torso up against Alyssa.

"Can I do that to you?"  Wendy asked as she pressed her large breasts and sensitive, erect nipples across Alyssa's muscular body. 

Wendy dipped her head and nibbled on Alyssa's earlobe, drawing a bliss filled moan from the sexy bodybuilder.  Alyssa bent down and lifted Wendy by the thighs.  Wendy wrapped her statuesque legs around Alyssa's waist as the powerhouse muscle woman walked with her passenger to their bedroom.  Alyssa gently set Wendy on their bed and leaned down to kiss her.  Alyssa's tongue invaded Wendy's mouth as she forcefully pressed the big blonde onto her back.

"Is that all you want?  Just a little kiss?"  Alyssa asked saucily.

Wendy shook her head no.  She bucked gently, silently begging Alyssa to lay down.  Alyssa obliged, first stretching out on Wendy, then rolling both of them over so that Wendy was on top of her.  Wendy giggled like a schoolgirl as she slid down Alyssa's muscle lumpy body, kissing the rocky ridges as she went.  Wendy only stopped when she was between Alyssa's legs. 

"I want more than a kiss."  Wendy said greedily.

She pulled off Alyssa's pants and panties.  Wendy ran her lips along Alyssa's rock-hard inner thighs before alighting on the thick, erect clit that was framed by carefully trimmed dark hair.  The erotic nub of muscle woman flesh was shiny and wet with anticipation.  Wendy took the clit in her mouth as she pressed her fingers into Alyssa's gaping vagina.  Soon the room was filled with the smell of sex and sounds of glorious orgasm.
 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh my goodness, so much pressure!  LOL.  Seriously, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.  It's nice get feedback.  I think all of us amateur writers crave it.  Anyway, the next segment is here.  It may be a few days before I can post again.

You shouldn't feel pressure, only motivation to go on ;-)
Have fun writing, we certainly do reading!

WapWap

Wendy arrived home early and no one was there to greet her.   Joey was still at Mr. Franks' workshop, while Alyssa and Amber were out shopping for some new outfits for Amber.  Wendy knew that wouldn't be fun; it was always hard for the big girls to find nice clothes to fit their muscular curves.  Wendy dropped her bag and went through the mail.  She grabbed one large envelope addressed to Watson and opened it.  It was a packet of papers from Alyssa's medical office. 

"Why am I getting this?"  Wendy wondered aloud.

She looked at the envelope again and realized it was addressed to Joseph Watson, not Wendy Watson.  The document was the medical report from Joey's physical a month earlier.  The cover letter explained that since he didn't have an online account, they were forwarding him a paper copy of the doctor's report for his personal records.  Wendy flipped through the report, which repeated everything Joey and Alyssa had told her about the visit.  Until she got to the last page.  On it, there was a notation that read:

"There are cutaneous signs of non-accidental injury on the back and arms consistent with child abuse. The patient denied any history of physical abuse.  Because the patient is not a minor the concerns of the medical team will not be referred to social services, but further investigation is warranted."

Wendy was dumbstruck.  She re-read the notation several times, trying to absorb its meaning.  She thought back to the day in the gym when Joey had been shirtless.  She vaguely recalled what she thought were odd freckles but didn't think about it at the time.  If Joey had been abused, how could she have missed it?  Why hadn't he told her?  The loudest question in her mind was "Who?".  Could their mother have done this?  Wendy sat heavily on the couch, her imagination and emotions spiraling out of control.  By the time Alyssa and Amber got home thirty minutes later, Wendy was in tears because she had imagined so many tragic scenarios about Joey's young life.  Alyssa and Amber walked in the house chatting and laughing, excited to share their shopping haul with Wendy.  Her tear-streaked face and raging red eyes brought them up short.

A fretful Alyssa dropped her bags.  "Wendy, Baby, what's wrong?"

"Don't 'Baby' me!"  Wendy growled as she jumped up and waved the medical report at Alyssa.  "When were you going to tell me about this?  Huh?"

"Wendy, what are you talking about?"  Alyssa shot back.

Alyssa was wide eyed and shocked at Wendy's attack.  Wendy flung the report at Alyssa.

"Here!  Read it!"  Wendy spat.

Alyssa caught the papers and started to read.  "What is this?  Joey's medical report?  Where did you get this?"

"It came in the mail.  I opened it accidently."  Wendy said with no regret.

"Wendy, we can't read this, it's private..."

"Don't change the subject!  Read it!" 

Wendy was bordering on hysterical, so Alyssa started to read from page one.

"Let me save you the time, go to the last page!"  Wendy said with venom.

Alyssa flipped to the last page and quickly found the notation that set Wendy off.  She furrowed her brows, recalling her day at the doctor with Joey.  This made no sense.  She read and reread the note. 

"Wen, I swear to you," Alyssa pleaded, "No one at the office mentioned anything like this!" 

Wendy wasn't convinced and continued to rage.  Alyssa racked her brain trying to understand where this had come from.  Then something hit her, and she looked up to Wendy in recognition.

"What?!"  Wendy asked.

"On the way out, the doctor called Joey back, alone.  He was only with her for a minute, and then he couldn't get out of there fast enough.  This has to be what they talked about."

"Then call her!"  Wendy demanded.  "Find out what she was talking about!"

"Wendy," Alyssa explained as she dropped the report on the coffee table and gripped Wendy by the shoulders, "She can't tell us anything.  Medical records are private.  We need Joey to tell us.  But if you try to talk to him in this state, he'll shut down.  You've got to get hold of yourself."

As the drama unfolded, Amber tried to make herself as small as possible while she tried to piece together what the girls were arguing about.  When Alyssa dropped the report, Amber stealthily picked it up and read.  A lump rose in her throat.  Without realizing it, Amber's started mewling.  It drew the attention of both Alyssa and Wendy, who stared at her silently.  The sudden quiet made Amber look up, her face a mask of guilt.

"Amber," Alyssa said, "I know that look.  Do you know something about this?"

Amber shut her mouth but couldn't hide her expression.  She tried to look anywhere in the room except at Alyssa and Wendy.

"Amber!"  Wendy said sharply, "What do you know?"

Amber's vow to keep Joey's secret that his mother abused him couldn't stand in the face of Alyssa and Wendy's insistence.  Her resistance collapsed and she revealed the entire story as Joey had told it to her.  By the end Amber was in tears, not only in grief for Joey and her own guilt at having kept the secret against her better judgement, but because she could foresee her relationship with Joey unravelling and both her sister and best friend in jeopardy.  Both Alyssa and Wendy were incredulous that Amber had kept this information to herself.

"I've only known for like two days!"  She said desperately.  "I was hoping I could convince him to talk to you about it.  Please guys!  I didn't want to keep it a secret!  He made me swear."

Wendy just stood there, shaking her head with incredulity.  "I've got to take a walk."  She finally said as she marched out of the house, slamming the door behind her. 

Amber's eyes begged Alyssa to forgive her.  Alyssa hugged her baby sister, trying to reassure her, even if she was unsure how this was going to turn out. 

"Lys, I'm so sorry!"  Amber cried.  "I fucked this up for everyone."

"No."  Alyssa said soothingly.  "You were in a no-win situation.  We all are right now."

Alyssa and Amber heard Wendy's car start and peel out of the driveway. 

"Oh shit."  Alyssa said as her head snapped up at the sound.

"You don't think she's going to her mother's, do you?"  Amber asked.

"I don't know where else she'd be going."  Alyssa said as she grabbed her car keys and ran to the door.  "Fuck!  I've got to go stop her.  You need to stay here and wait for Joey.  He needs to be told what's happened.  He can't be left alone."

"Wait!"  Amber said loudly enough to surprise Alyssa and turn her around.  "I need to be the one to go."

"What are you talking about Amber?  I don't have time to mess around here."  Alyssa said with finality.

Amber blocked the door and forced Alyssa to listen to her. "Look, I fucked this up and Wendy is already mad at me.  I WILL NOT let your relationship with Wendy go to shit because of me.  I'll be the one to stop her.  Besides, if Wendy needs to be physically restrained, then I need to be the one to do it.  I'm stronger than both of you put together.  Besides, you can probably explain this to Joey way better than me.  He probably won't even want to talk to me after this."

Alyssa hated the fact that everything Amber said was true.  Why did she have to have such a smart little sister? 

"Fine."  Alyssa admitted.  She plugged the address of Joey and Wendy's mom into Amber's phone and Amber took off in her car. 

The house was suddenly silent as a tomb.  Alyssa slumped in the sofa as she wondered how she was going to explain this to Joey.  She also wondered if she was still going to have a partner after this night was over.  For a powerful woman who was so accustomed to being in charge, Alyssa suddenly felt completely helpless.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

This is almost too good.  Like, literally.  I don't visit this site to cry, you know?  Amazing writing and incredible characters!

:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

It is definitely not linear, I love it!!

Sounder9-

This is deep. Just from the range of emotions going on in this passage from love, hate, regret, revenge, and everything in between it is masterfully incredible in detail and in pacing.