LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shari

Started by scarecrow, November 21, 2020, 03:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarecrow

Been lurking for a while. Time to contribute. This is a little original story that I wrote a while back. I'll post it as chapters and hopefully get some feedback along the way.

Shari was one of my best friends in college. She was cute in a nerdy sort of
way, short (maybe 5' 4") and trim with thick glasses framing (ok, obscuring) a
cute face, curly brown shoulder-length hair, and a figure that looked, well,
kind of average. Not fat, not skinny, not particularly curvy. And the clothes
she wore did nothing to show off whatever figure she might be hiding under
them. It's not that she dressed particularly conservatively - she wore short-
sleeved shirts and shorts when the weather was warm - but she just never wore
or did anything to overtly show off whatever figure she may have had.

Shari was also incredibly innocent. Although she certainly had no qualms about
expressing her opinion about the kinds of guys she found desirable (not to
mention her opinion about any other subject under the sun), I was pretty sure
she had never let any guy get far enough to even try to kiss her. Once I took
her to a movie - Dutch treat, of course - and when I made a comment about
enjoying our date together she laid into me: "This isn't a date!". "Ok, uh...
whatever" was about as witty a reply as I could come up with.

Of course, being a healthy red-blooded male, I was always looking for an
excuse to get my hands on Shari. Her wide-eyed innocence and unassuming
appearance only heightened my curiosity about the body she kept so well-
hidden.

Shari lived at home with her parents and commuted to school, as did I when I
first met her. One day I was over at her house and she showed me the new
inversion table they had gotten. It was summer, and she was wearing shorts and
a short-sleeved t-shirt. She stood with her back to the inversion table, and
strapped her feet in, then she raised her hands above her head, which had the
effect of raising the bottom of her shirt up high enough to see her
surprisingly toned tummy, and tilted the table backward until her feet were
above her head at about a 45 degree angle. The visual effect was... striking.
Her upper back and her butt were on the table, but her entire midriff was
exposed. Her lower back was arched above the table, giving me a perfect view
of her surprisingly cute ass, tiny waist, and toned, flat tummy. Her legs,
tensed and extended as they were, displayed shapely, slightly muscular quads,
and her calves bunched up enticingly above her slim ankles. And her breasts,
which I had never really noticed before, were high and proud. (Being upside-
down with her arms stretched above her head didn't hurt in that department!)
She was going on about how good it felt (being on the table, that is), and my
mind immediately went to "how good it would feel" (having my hands on her
surprisingly taught and luscious body).

Another time, I was walking behind her and I suddenly noticed something that,
until then, had completely escaped me: she was wearing shorts, and I found
myself mesmerized by the way her ass cheeks bunched up and hardened as she
walked. As I stared at her wriggling, undulating ass, I noticed that her
shorts were actually skimpy enough that I could see the bottoms of her ass
cheeks. It didn't occur to me at the time to wonder what kind of underwear (or
thong?) she was wearing under those damned shorts!

The more I got to know her, the more I realized that although she was a total
nerd on the outside, with a face that could be really cute if she just lost
the glasses and smiled a bit more, her body was actually beyond cute - she was
hot! And apparently totally clueless.


scarecrow

Shortly after summer break began, I was at home talking with Shari on the
phone. Since we lived a fair distance from each other, we didn't tend to see
much of each other outside of school during the summer, but we spoke on the
phone often. One day she called me, all excited, "So, I get this pain, and
I've been going to the doctor. He thinks I have fibromyalgia. I've been going
to this gym because exercise is supposed to help with the pain. I think maybe
it does. Anyway, they give you a card that records your progress, and they
have these cool machines where you put your card in the machine, and you push
or pull or squeeze - whatever the machine does - as hard as you can, and it
measures how strong you are. Then it sets the resistance based on how strong
you are, and you do the exercise. I go 3 times a week."

"So," I asked, "you really think it's helping?"

"Oh yeah. And it's really cool... I'm already a lot stronger than when I
started just a few weeks ago. The machines give you a readout of how strong
you are, and I've gone up at least 20% on almost all of them!"

A few weeks later: "Exercising really helps with my fibromyalgia. And you
wouldn't believe how strong I'm getting!"

"So, how strong ARE you getting?" I asked.

"Well, I really like the arm and shoulder and upper back machines. Those tell
me I'm about twice as strong as when I started. But I'm also doing WAY MORE
reps than when I started, so maybe I'm even more than twice as strong. Oh, and
they have this new machine that works your waist and tummy muscles. I haven't
really figured it out yet... but I can't wait to try it. My tummy is pretty
tight and hard now, but I'd love to have a real six-pack!"

Oh yeah!

A few weeks later: "I don't understand it... I've always worn a 34 bra, but
now I'm bigger. I went out and bought a 36 bra, and it fits much better."

Damn, she's added 2 inches to her chest, back, and lats!

And a couple weeks later: "I'm afraid people are going to think I'm fat."

Wait, what?

"Well, I'm getting pretty big muscles, and I'm afraid people will think I'm
fat."

"Trust me," I replied, "nobody is going to mistake your muscles for fat.
Besides, you're a thin little girl. You can exercise all you want, and you
won't get big and bulky."

"I don't know..." she whined, "you haven't seen me in a while. I'm getting
REALLY BIG muscles, especially in my arms. And when I started, I was a 34 bra,
but now I wear a 36! And I have some nice slacks that are so tight in the legs
I'm afraid I'll split a seam! I was looking at my legs in the mirror the other
day, and... I don't know... I never had muscles like that in my legs before!"

Damn, what a mental image! "Don't worry," I said, "nobody will think you're
fat." Yeah, good talk on my part, but I'm getting seriously aroused by the
thought that Shari is putting some serious muscle on her cute, thin frame with
her tight waist, already fit legs, and hard sexy ass. Shit, she's added 2
inches to her upper body - her back, lats and pecs must be jacked!

A couple of days later: "Do you remember my friend Lisa? Tall, skinny Asian
girl?" Skinny is relative - Lisa was tall, lithe, and cute, with a beautiful
face and a nice pair of knockers on her slim frame. "She came to the gym with
me today, and she was soo much weaker than me! She couldn't even move the
machines at my weight... and she couldn't get over how many reps I can do. She
followed me around from machine to machine, and I just kept going and going...

Yeah, picture that... Shari in her tight, skimpy workout clothes. Her cute
Asian friend admiring her as she cranks out rep after rep on the machines, her
muscles expanding and hardening and gleaming with sweat... Where could THAT
fantasy take me?

giantgirl7foot2

Great story so far! Love that last scene, I hope we get more of these!  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Nice as a one shot, great flow.

hatour

Great start. I can't wait for his reaction when he sees the new Shari when the school year starts. Karma for all!

scarecrow

Meanwhile, back to our story...

It's late on a weekend evening when Shari meets Lisa at the gym. "Thanks for
getting me in" says Lisa. "I've been looking forward to this all week!"

Shari is wearing a cropped, short-sleeved top that that shows off her muscle-
packed midriff, and a pair of tight shorts that mold to her muscular ass and
trim hips. Well-defined quads lead down to shapely calves and slim ankles.

Even unflexed, Shari's arms show obvious signs of sinewy strength. The first
thing Lisa notices is the puffy vein that runs from Shari's elbow up over her
bicep, disappearing into the sleeve of her top. As she chats with her friend,
Lisa can't help but notice how the cords in Shari's forearms flex and dance as
her hands gesture. When she straightens her arm, Lisa is amazed at the large,
horseshoe-shaped tricep that appears, seemingly out of nowhere. Bending her
arm and rotating her wrist even slightly causes her prominent bicep to bunch
up and harden, stretching the sleeve of her top.

Lisa is wearing a leotard and a wrap skirt. Her arms are toned but not overly
muscular, although her shoulders are more muscular and defined than your
average girl's, accentuating her broad back and hourglass figure. Her legs, on
the other hand, are those of a dancer, with slim ankles and muscular calves
visible below the hem of her skirt.

Shari had never seen Lisa in revealing clothing like this, and her imagination
starts taking over. Shari has always had a thing for muscles... on guys. She
may have been a virgin, but she spends a LOT of time in the privacy of her
room, pleasuring herself to the vision of her imaginary lover with his hard,
striated pecs, bulging shoulders and washboard abs, his hot, throbbing 8" cock
buried to the hilt in her gushing pussy. But as she started putting some
serious muscle on her own lean frame she had discovered that the mere sight of
her own muscles casually flexing in the mirror was an even more powerful
aphrodisiac! Showers were now an opportunity to flex and feel her own steely
hardness fill her exploring hands. She never tired of squeezing her own soapy,
slippery arm and feeling her bicep and tricep expand and turn to steel in her
grasp. Soaping up her small, proud breasts, supported by a pair of striated
pectoral muscles, her nipples would immediately lengthen and harden under her
touch. Gazing down, her abs are visible even when relaxed. She gets them good
and soapy, and, flexing hard, feels them turn into bricks of warm stone.
Mmmmm. Just a little detour... her boobs are demanding equal time, then back
down past her abs, a little soapy rub between her legs - I'll be back, she
promises herself - then down to pay attention to her legs. "Hmmm, no wonder my
pants feel tight" she thinks, watching, and feeling, the definition, size, and
strength in her quads when she flexes them. Her pussy is screaming for her
attention, but she is distracted by her own soapy, rock hard ass. Ooo... her
fingers get her ass crack good and soapy, her slippery finger dipping briefly
into her own asshole... Nnngghh... her other hand has returned to kneading her
breast while her fingers plunge in and out of her pussy...

Shari greets her friend with a hug. Hugging her in return, Lisa can't help but
notice how solid Shari feels. She can feel the individual muscles in Shari's
back and shoulders harden and dance under her touch. When Shari hugs her in
return, she feels Shari's lats flare, filling her arms with warm, sexy muscle.
Lisa has never held a body such as Shari's, and she is in no hurry to let go!

[to be continued...]

scarecrow

So, much as I appreciate kudos and karma (I'm starting from zero, so a little karma goes a long way), I really want to solicit comments that can help me improve my writing. I don't fancy myself a good writer; I'm a competent technician. I can put a period at the end of a coherent sentence, and even string several sentences together to create a coherent paragraph. But my characters are pretty much one-dimensional. I think I'm ok at writing action (well, my sex scenes are pretty lame - I need a larger repertoire of ways to say pretty much the same thing) but I'm totally in awe of writers who can make characters come alive. Up to this point in the story, I've hinted at Shari's personality, but her personality doesn't run the show.

scarecrow

The same goes for my male protagonist. We see the world through his eyes (and his imagination, which is kind of a "narrator"), but he is pretty much just a reporter. I'll flesh him out a little more in upcoming installments to the story, but, like Shari, it's hard for the reader to really get invested in him as a person.

hatour

That was an abrupt change of first person, from the male protagonist to Shari. Not sure where he is going to fit in with the new plot twist of her being attracted to muscle and him not being muscular.

giantgirl7foot2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, much as I appreciate kudos and karma (I'm starting from zero, so a little karma goes a long way), I really want to solicit comments that can help me improve my writing. I don't fancy myself a good writer; I'm a competent technician. I can put a period at the end of a coherent sentence, and even string several sentences together to create a coherent paragraph. But my characters are pretty much one-dimensional. I think I'm ok at writing action (well, my sex scenes are pretty lame - I need a larger repertoire of ways to say pretty much the same thing) but I'm totally in awe of writers who can make characters come alive. Up to this point in the story, I've hinted at Shari's personality, but her personality doesn't run the show.

So far, I am greatly enjoying your writing and it is already so much better than I could ever write. Therefore, the best feedback I can probably give is just to write, write and write. Oh, one thing that can work is whenever you read something that you like in another story, to write it down somewhere. That's an easy way to gather a repertoire of expressions and descriptions.

As for the story, I definitely like reading from different characters' perspectives. I hope that she keeps on growing and the people around her remain small as I'm not the biggest fan of stories where everyone is suddenly massive, but the writer always knows best! ;)

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Not bad, some description and good flow. Keep at it.

scarecrow

Thanks for the feedback. Just the act of writing my own self-critique made me aware that one of the things that's lacking from my "story creating brain" is the fundamental concept of setting up a conflict and working toward a resolution. I guess it's just easier to write action with a flimsy through-line than it is to actually think of an interesting plot to flesh out with characters that drive the plot. Realizing that I don't really have a "plot" in mind while I'm writing - I just let the characters go where they want to go while I'm channeling them - explains a lot of why I don't do character development well. A couple of the comments (above) refer to future plot developments. Heck, I don't know... I haven't thought things through that far!

Ok, enough rambling... back to the story. Where was I? Oh yeah, my (unnamed) protagonist had launched into a "flight of fancy" about Shari and her cute friend Lisa, only to digress into something kind of akin to character development describing Shari's muscle fascination (with her own muscles!). Let's return to Shari and Lisa. When we left them, Shari had greeted Lisa in the gym...

Shari greets her friend with a hug. Hugging her in return, Lisa can't help but
notice how solid Shari feels. She can feel the individual muscles in Shari's
back and shoulders harden and dance under her touch. When Shari hugs her in
return, she feels Shari's lats flare, filling her arms with warm, sexy muscle.
Lisa has never held a body such as Shari's, and she is in no hurry to let go!

For her part, Shari is surprised to discover that her "skinny" friend isn't as
skinny as she thought! Lisa may be long and lean, but her dancer's body is
surprisingly muscular. Mmmm... And Shari had never really noticed Lisa's
large, firm breasts, which were currently being squeezed and lifted by Shari's
embrace, their warm weight resting on her arms, her taller friend's cleavage
inches below Shari's face. Squeezing her friend a little tighter, Shari feels
her 13" biceps expand against Lisa's breasts, causing a delicious quiver in
her cleavage.

This deserved some experimentation. Alternately flexing and releasing just her
biceps, Shari discovered that she could massage Lisa's breasts! Lisa, who was
already becoming aroused by her exploration of Shari's muscular back and
shoulders, responded immediately, hugging Shari more tightly, urging her to
continue through body language alone.

Neither girl had ever been with another girl like this, and both girls were
heating up! Shari is moaning softly, her mound pressed against Lisa warm,
muscular thigh. Lisa sighs contentedly as Shari kisses her neck.

"Ok, enough of this" Shari exclaims, reluctantly letting go of Lisa and taking
a step back. "Let's get down to business."

Heading over to the dumbbell rack. Shari picks up a pair of 20 pound
dumbbells, then sits on a bench, straddling the end end of the bench. Shari
had recently started learning proper form with free weights, and she is eager
to show off to her beautiful friend. Bending her elbows to slowly curl the
weights, her abs tighten and her lats flare as she works to stabilize her
torso. As she continues, the muscles in her forearms become more prominent
with each repetition. Her biceps are growing larger, warmer, and harder with
each pump. The bricks in her exposed six-pack abs hardening and flexing.
Lisa's eyes grow wide as she holds Shari's warm bicep in her hand.

Squeezing with all her might she can't prevent Shari's steel-hard bicep from
expanding and forcing her hand open. Using both hands, Lisa holds Shari's
upper arm. When Shari flexes, her bicep and tricep are large enough, and HARD
enough, that Lisa can't get both hands around them.

Shari's nipples have grown insanely long and hard, challenging her sports bra
to contain them without poking a hole in them. Seeing this, Lisa first
releases one hand from Shari's warm, hard bicep and presses hard against
Shari's rippling abs. After a couple more reps, her hand starts its inevitable
journey up Shari's torso to cup the bottom of her breast. Shari is moaning and
squirming, doing her part to increase the pressure between her breast and
Lisa's hand!

Lisa then raises Shari's bra to cup her firm, soft B-cup breast in her warm
hand. Supported by pectoral muscles that flex with each rep, her breasts dance
enticingly in harmony with the rest of her firm body. Those breasts obviously
don't need the bra for support!

Lisa is massaging Shari's breast with one hand while her other hand grips
Shari's bulging arm. Each time Shari raises the weight, her pectoral muscles
expand, pressing her breast into Lisa's hand!

Dropping to her knees directly in front of Shari, Lisa starts kissing Shari's
abs and obliques while her hands begin massaging Shari's breasts, her hands
brushing, pinching, and otherwise stimulating Shari's inch-long nipples.

Moving her hands to Shari's pulsing shoulders, Lisa clamps her mouth on
Shari's nipple. Shari is openly moaning, her hips gyrating as she seeks
something hard for her crotch to press against. And STILL Shari continues to
curl the weights up and down! Lisa is suckling Shari's breast, using her
tongue to stimulate Shari's swollen nipple. Shari is in heaven, her nipples
are on fire, longer and harder than they have ever been before!

Unwilling to release Shari's muscular arms with her hands, Lisa mounts Shari's
leg like a bicycle seat, grinding her pussy against Shari's warm, muscular
thigh. Shari responds by straightening her leg and flexing her thigh,
expanding the warm, hard muscles in her quad against Lisa's dripping pussy.
Scooting her ass forward on the bench, Shari brings her gushing pussy firmly
in contact with Lisa's long, lean, dancer's leg. As the two beautiful girls
hump each other's legs, Shari sets down the weights, takes Lisa in her strong
arms, and proceeds to kiss first her face then her lips... mmmm... aaahhh...
along the line of her chin and... oohhh... her beautiful, long neck... the
exposed tops of her breasts... Lisa is arching her back and moaning, her hips
gyrating as Shari continues flexing her large, warm, hard quads between Lisa's
legs... Shari's face is buried in Lisa bosom and her hands have discovered
Lisa's toned midriff. Lisa lets go of Shari long enough to take the straps of
her leotard off her shoulders and over her arms, allowing Shari to release her
breasts from their fabric confines. Lisa wears no bra. Despite their size,
Lisa's magnificent breasts stand high and firm above her tight waist, topped
by beautiful nipples that just beg to be sucked.

Lisa resumes feeling up Shari's incredible body with both her mouth and her
hands. Shari, for her part, has returned her attention to Lisa's wonderful
breasts and has begun to return the favor, holding one breast in both hands
while clamping her mouth over Lisa's engorged nipple.

Arching her back and pressing her large, warm boobs into Shari's face, Lisa's
hands find Shari's trim steel-clad waist. While Shari continues to fondle,
lick, and suck Lisa's breasts, Lisa's hands move first to her own dripping
pussy, then to Shari's, then... oh... back to her own... to Shari's pulsing
abs and the moving steel band around her waist... to Shari's large, warm,
thigh, flexing and stimulating her nnngghh....

Aaaa... nngggghh... Lisa explodes in the most powerful orgasm she has ever
experienced! Moaning, screaming, twitching, and convulsing, every muscle in
her tight dancer's body responds as Shari continues to kiss, caress, fondle,
and generally manhandle her upper torso, which isn't nearly as "skinny" as
Shari imagined.

As Lisa comes down from her orgasm, Shari kisses her full on the lips, first
gently then deeply as their tongues intertwine. Breaking the kiss, Shari takes
Lisa's beautiful face in her hands, and leads her head down her torso. Lisa is
kissing Shari's neck, sending erotic shivers to Shari's very core. Moving
lower, now she's cupping both of Shari's breasts in her hands, fondling and
kissing them. Shari's nipples truly are amazing! Shari's brain is in total
overload. Part of her wants Lisa to just suckle her forever, but her gyrating
hips and overheated pussy want even more!

Feeling Shari lead her head lower, Lisa is kissing Shari's rock-hard abs and
Shari is pushing with her legs and raising her butt off the seat, allowing
Lisa's hands to grip her steel-hard ass. Pulling down Shari's shorts, Lisa is
greeted by the sight of Shari's oozing pussy. As Lisa's lips reach Shari's
pussy, her hands are exploring between Shari's ass cheeks. One moment Lisa's
hands are filled with two warm, soft globes of ass flesh... then Shari flexes
her ass, trapping Lisa's probing fingers between two of the warmest, hardest,
largest muscles that Lisa has ever felt!

Lisa can't take any more. Without removing her lips and her tongue from
Shari's pussy, her body seizes in another massive orgasm, every muscle in her
lithe body tightening to the point of spasming. That includes her tongue,
which lashes Shari mercilessly. Shari is like a wild woman, her hands
massaging her own breasts, her nipples diamond hard and more sensitive than
ever! Then, with Lisa's tongue still stimulating her clit, and the sounds of
Lisa's orgasm filling her ears, Shari grabs her own arm and slowly slowly
F_L_E_X_E_S her 13" bicep, feeling the warm muscle harden and grow and fill
her hand with her own strength and power. Oh gawd Lisa... I'm comingggggg...
and Shari explodes in her first ever crashing orgasm!


scarecrow

Inspired by Shari's workout regimen and the gains she was making, I decided to
check out the Bootcamp class at my local gym. And I discovered that I really,
really liked both the format (multiple times through a circuit of exercises
that take me to failure or almost to failure) and the results I was achieving.
The first thing I noticed were my shoulders and biceps, which were becoming
very prominent on my thin arms and were starting to look pumped even when
relaxed. I measured my arms at the one-month mark, and was astounded to
discover that my biceps measured 11 1/2 inches relaxed and 13 inches flexed!
And my shoulders had filled in with rippling muscle!

The next thing I noticed, about a month (and a whole lot of chin-ups and push-
ups) later, was that my upper body was starting to acquire a noticeable V
shape. I actually had some serious muscle in my upper back and lats, and my
pecs, which had been almost nonexistent previously, now had some nice bulk and
definition. My waist now sported the beginnings of a six-pack and obliques,
and my biceps had become really noticeable, with a big ol' vein running over
them, stretching my t-shirt sleeves when I simply bend my elbow.

---

Toward the end of summer break, I invited her over for dinner. She arrived
wearing a short- sleeved blouse and a pair of slacks that showed off her ass
quite nicely. I immediately noticed that her biceps looked to be as large as
mine (!), with a big puffy vein running over each bicep even with her arms
relaxed at her sides. I gave her a "hello" hug, and I was surprised and
delighted (and aroused) to discover that she really HAD added quite a bit of
muscle under her clothes. As I held the embrace longer than necessary (she
didn't seem to object), my hands felt the muscles in her back, and my forearms
felt the V of her upper body as her lats flared involuntarily.

"Wow, you really HAVE put on some impressive muscle!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks! Yeah, they've been working me really hard" she said, pressing the
entire length of her body against mine and crunching her abs and back muscles
for my benefit. WOW! Her crotch was pressed hard against my thigh and her
warm, muscular thigh was pressed between my legs. My dick was poking her rock-
hard abs, and she actually had muscles in her back which danced under my
touch!

"And you're looking pretty buff yourself" she continued, reaching up and
giving my bicep a squeeze. I flexed my arm, and despite the fact that I wasn't
putting any effort into it, I felt my now 14" bicep expand and fill her hand,
pushing her fingers apart. Her eyes got wide and she squeezed harder. That was
my cue to repeat the motion, extending my arm (and making a point of
tightening my now-prominent but admittedly less than awesome triceps), then
bending my arm and putting some effort into flexing my bicep for her.

"Thanks." I replied, "I have some free-weights upstairs that I work out with,
and, like I told you, I've been going to the gym pretty regularly."

Shari's hand moved up to my shoulder. She had once told me that she had a
thing for muscular shoulders, and I guess mine were good enough to qualify
because she was certainly intent on squeezing my shoulder. I tightened my
shoulder a couple of times and watched the look on her face as her hand felt
and squeezed my flexing deltoid.

Throughout this entire conversation (ok, it had progressed well beyond a
"conversation" at this point), our free hands were still around each other's
backs. I let my hand wander down to her butt. She flexed her ass and I was
treated to a hands-on experience feeling one of the hardest, sexiest asses I
could imagine. And when she flexed her thigh, I actually felt her muscles
expand, warm and hard, against my legs. (I'm sure she felt something else
expanding, warm and hard...)

Before things had a chance to progress any further (darn!), she asked to see
my weights. "Sure" I responded, and I led her up the stairs to my bedroom.

Now, my free weights have a dial contraption that picks up pairs of 2.5 pound
plates, so you can dial any weight from 5 pounds (no plates) to 40 pounds.

I set the weight to 15 lbs - a heavy weight for a small girl, but she DID say
she was getting really strong - and handed the weights to her. "How do I know
if I'm doing it right?" she asked.

Before I could reply, she said "I have shorts and a halter top in the car.
Would it help if I put those on so you can see if I'm doing it right?"

Lord, what an offer. I had to believe she was honestly asking if I wanted to
see more of her body so I can "see if she's doing it right". "Sure!" I
replied, and she went and got her change of clothes and came back up to my
room.

"Just turn around while I change." she said. I turned around... and discovered
that I had a perfect view of her in the mirror. She had turned around to face
away from me, so she didn't notice -- or she knew and she was just leading me
on? Naaa, not her style. As she crossed her arms and pulled her blouse over
her head, I was treated to a perfect view of her rippling back and lats. Her
deltoids actually rippled with power, the fibers of her shoulders flexing and
moving before my eyes! Like she had said, she had a thing for muscular
shoulders.

She dropped her slacks, and I got a good look at her toned, beautiful ass. Her
tiny waist flared out to a pair of toned, trim hips, and her legs... I could
see her well-defined hamstrings and, as she moved, her quads were visible from
behind! All this and a pair of beautiful ankles leading up to a luscious pair
of calves that bunched and danced of their own accord.

She raised her arms to put on her halter top, giving me another display of her
amazing musculature from her butt to her back and her surprisingly large,
muscular shoulders... shoulders which led to biceps that popped to impressive,
hard peaks. Then she wriggled into her gym shorts. "Ok, you can turn around
now" she announced.

The effect was more than enticing. I couldn't decide where to look first! Her
legs - from her bulging calves to her prominent, muscular quads, trim hips,
and prominent hamstrings. Her square shoulders, twitching with power each time
she moved her arms. The V shape of her back. Her triceps - much larger than
mine, with the classic "horse shoe" shape - topped by a pair of biceps that
bulged even when relaxed, with a puffy vein running up over the bicep and her
shoulder cap. She even had visible, striated pecs that caused her chest to
expand and dance when she moved her arms. Even her forearms were sexy, filled
with strong, corded muscle.

I picked back up the 15 pound weights and handed them to her. She raised and
lowered them a couple of times, apparently quite easily, but (fortunately for
me) her form left a lot to be desired.

"Hang on," I said, stepping behind her, "let me help you. The important thing
with free weights is to maintain proper form and to engage your core. For free
curls, tighten your abs to keep your upper body immobile, and keep your elbows
in place while you bend your arms. Oh, and even though it's a little counter-
intuitive, you want to engage your upper back and your lats. Here, let me show
you..."

Placing my hands on her waist, I told her to tighten her abs. "Try to press
your abs up under your ribcage" I instructed. To my delight, I felt her
obliques tighten and harden under my touch. Raising my hands up her sides, I
added "Now, tighten your upper back and fire your lats to connect your
shoulders into your back." Damn, this girl actually had some serious muscles
in her back! The muscles across her upper back hardened and her lats actually
flared out into my hands.

"Ok, now relax, and try to engage all of those core muscles only as needed to
stabilize your torso" I said, and I felt her amazing musculature relax in my
grip. "Damn, girl, you've got some impressive muscles!" I exclaimed. She
responded by tightening her abs, back, and lats, again causing her muscles to
expand and harden in my hands. I responded by leaning against her back,
letting my dick press against her butt.

"Ok, now I'll stand behind you to make sure you're doing it right" I said. I
placed my hands on her upper arms, giving them a good squeeze. Even with her
arms fully extended, the work of holding the weights caused a delicious
swelling of her biceps and her triceps. "Ok, now bend your arms and don't let
your elbows push my hands backwards."

I felt her upper body, which was pressed against mine, tense, and the weights
slowly started to rise. As did her biceps, which forced my fingers apart as
they bunched up and hardened into two warm, impressive balls of muscle.

[To be continued...]

scarecrow

[Excuse the interruption... gotta add some commentary to the proceedings...]

This is the first time I ever tried to write something like this, so you'll have to excuse the lack of an obvious plot. I seem to have just zeroed in on the muscle erotica aspect of things and gone with that. Now I'm inspired to try my hand at writing an "actual" story, with conflict, resolution, plot twists... the whole enchilada. Maybe one of these days...

You'll recall that I said earlier that, as a writer, I just kind of channel my characters and let them go where they want. At least, that's what I discovered was happening as I was writing this. When last seen, my protagonist was gearing up to "help Shari do it right". Yeah, right. We all know what his real motive is. But Shari took things in a direction that, honestly, I didn't see coming.

scarecrow

I felt her upper body, which was pressed against mine, tense, and the weights
slowly started to rise. As did her biceps, which forced my fingers apart as
they bunched up and hardened into two warm, impressive balls of muscle. And as
did my dick, which immediately rose to the occasion, poking her rock-hard ass,
which was pressed against my crotch.

Again and again she raised and lowered those 15 pound weights, and again and
again I felt the muscles in her arms expand and harden. And, to my amazement,
her biceps were actually growing visibly larger before my eyes as they got a
good pump, the vein on top of her bicep growing puffier each time she flexed.

And her shoulders! From my vantage point standing behind her, I watched as her
shoulders got pumped. Her shoulders actually got wider, the strands of muscles
in her deltoids coming alive with each flex. Moving my hands up from her
biceps I squeezed her shoulders, maybe not with all my strength but pretty
darned hard, and I couldn't put a dent in them!

By this time, I was openly pressing my dick into her butt while I squeezed her
arms and shoulders. That's when I noticed her nipples, which had grown so long
and hard that they looked like they threatened to poke a hole through her bra
and her halter top! And that's when Shari asked, in all apparent innocence,
"Am I doing it right? Can you tell if I'm engaging my core correctly?"

Honestly, I couldn't tell if that was an honest question or an invitation to
feel her up, but who was I to argue? As I reached under her top and felt her
new-and-improved 6-pack abs, she continued lifting those damned weights,
causing her abs to flex and harden under my touch! "Oh yeah!" I answered. "I
can definitely feel your core working to maintain your posture."

As she continued raising and lowering the weights - she must have been up to
10 or 12 reps - my hands travelled up from her washboard abs to her lats. With
each rep, her warm back expanded into my hands. I couldn't help myself... I
let my hands move forward, raising her bra (which she obviously didn't need
for support) and cupping the bottoms of her firm B-cup breasts! When my
fingers started playing with her amazing nipples, her concentration began to
falter; she was still trying to continue the exercise, despite the fact that I
was openly molesting her boobs and she was GRINDING HER ROCK-HARD ASS
against my dick.

"Oh gawd Shari, you really HAVE put on some amazing muscle!" I exclaimed. With
my hands under her halter top, Shari put down the weights, then reached down
and pulled her halter top over her head. That was my cue to kiss her neck and
her muscular shoulders while my hands continued working on her boobs, with the
occasional foray to her tight, rippling waist.

Sinking to my knees behind her, I trailed kisses down her muscular upper back,
until my hands were around one of her thighs. Her leg was warm and soft... and
hard as steel! And speaking of steel, her steel-hard ass was right in front of
my face, flexing and relaxing and flexing again. What's a guy to do? I started
kissing her ass through her shorts, and I reached one hand between her legs,
letting my hand graze her pussy through her shorts. Her reaction was
immediate! First she gasped and squeezed my hand between her thighs. Then she
opened her legs and started rotating her hips, inviting me to continue rubbing
her pussy.

Moaning and gasping, Shari wriggled out of her shorts (and her bikini
underwear) and turned around to face me, her hands first massaging her breasts
then traveling down her washboard abs to rub her clit. Before I knew what was
happening, Shari was pulling my polo shirt up over my head, then she started
kissing my chest and abs while her hands were busy squeezing my butt! I flexed
my ass and she responded by dropping to her knees and kissing my hard-on
through my pants, using her hands on my butt to press my crotch into her face.

I reached down to undo my belt but she reached up and, with astonishing
strength, grabbed my wrists in her hand and made it clear that she wanted my
hands back on her shoulders. As I obliged, she proceeded to unbuckle my belt
and undo my zipper, while I contented myself with molesting her amazing
shoulders and bulging biceps!

Shari pulled down my pants and underpants - at this point we were both totally
naked - and... stopped. She was obviously passionately overheated, breathing
heavily, her breasts proud and high, her inch-long nipples hard as diamonds.
But - I strongly suspect - she had never gone this far with a guy, and she
needed to decide how much farther to take it.

Reaching behind me, she cupped my ass in her hands and gently kissed the tip
of my steel-hard, throbbing cock. "Mmmm..." she moaned, "I could learn to like
this!" I flexed my ass in her hands, and she took my cock in her warm, moist
mouth, her tongue licking the end like a popsicle!

Releasing my cock with a POP! she began kissing the length of my dick, then,
slowly and apparently effortlessly, she began standing up from her kneeling
position, kissing my abs and obliques, then my pecs. Finally, she raised her
face, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth for a kiss. And what a kiss! To my
utter surprise, Shari was a great kisser! She kissed with her entire body, her
tongue molesting mine, the entire length of her body pressed against mine. Her
hands never stopped exploring my back, shoulders, and arms. She had not lied -
she really had a thing for my shoulders! For my part, my hands were busy
exploring the muscles in her back and shoulders, and, oh gawd, her muscular
ass! What an ass! My dick was pressed against her washboard abs, and her hips
were grinding her dripping pussy against my thigh.

I squatted down a bit, which allowed her pussy a better angle against my
thigh, then I surprised her by grabbing her sides and lifting her straight up,
which allowed me to latch my mouth onto her nipple. Shari immediately wrapped
her strong legs around my waist, continuing to grind her crotch into any
convenient hardness (which, in this case, was my abs) while I suckled her
breasts.

Walking over to the bed, I unceremoniously dumped her on her back and climbed
on top of her, taking her in my arms and continuing to kiss her neck and her
boobs. When she squeezed me back (with surprising strength!) the pectoral
muscles under her boobs expanded and hardened! I was masturbating her clit
with my thigh while she moaned and bucked underneath me.

"Oh... Mmmmm... I'm... ready... please... nggghh"

"You're ready for what?" I asked, teasing her and forcing her to invite me to
do what we both desperately wanted to do.

"Ohhh gawd... f-fuck me!" she cried, spreading her legs and exposing her
dripping pussy to me.

What a sight! Shari wriggling and moaning in the throes of passion, her six-
pack waist flexing and hardening into bricks like stone, her firm breasts,
topped by inch-long nipples, jiggling and begging to be kissed! And her arms!
Her shoulders are simply amazing, triceps bulging, biceps peaking!

Holding her by her unyielding waist, I positioned my dick at the entrance to
her love canal. I was pretty sure she was still a virgin, and I didn't want to
rush things, both because I didn't want to hurt her and because I didn't want
to scare her. I needn't have worried. Pushing with her legs and tightening her
steel-hard ass, Shari bridged up, impaling herself on about 3 inches of my
throbbing 7 inch dick!

Shari held the bridge for a good 10 seconds, pussy muscles milking my dick,
her ass and her abs clenching and releasing as she gently thrust her pelvis up
and down. Then, slowly, she began lowering her upper back onto the bed. But
just before I pulled out of her entirely, she reached first one muscular leg
then the other over my ass, and using her abs and her legs (remember those
amazing hamstrings?) she proceeded to pull herself up toward me and slowly
began to fuck herself on my pole. What a display of muscularity! This was
clearly a girl who knew what she wanted, and knew how to get it!

Shari was using me like a sex toy! There I was, my hands and knees on the bed,
while she used her incredible muscularity to fuck herself on my throbbing
member. Then it happened. The irresistible force met the immovable object - or
more accurately, my dick met her hyman. Shari paused. She was clearly strong
enough to take her own cherry on my pole, but she was scared! "P-please, help
me!" she implored. "I... I, uh, unghhh..."

Reaching under her butt with one hand, I took her ass in my hand. I didn't
have much leverage, so I began pressing up with as much strength as I could
muster. That was the encouragement she needed! I felt her ass clench and
harden in my hand, and she began pulling harder with her legs, forcing my rod
through her maidenhead! She paused and let out a muffled yelp, but she was
determined! Releasing the pressure with her legs, she let me slide almost all
the way out, then she clamped down with her legs and her ass, driving me deep
into her! Again and again she lowered herself down and raised herself up,
using only her legs (and her ass and her abs). Moaning and thrusting, her
hands had found her breasts and those amazing nipples! Then, with a primal
scream, she came. And she came. And came. And came. Screaming and twitching,
every muscle in her body flexing and hardening, her legs driving my dick so
deeply into her that I bottomed out against her cervix.

And I came in her! Which caused her to cum all over again, both of us
twitching and gasping!

When we finally untangled ourselves from one another, I couldn't help but
admire the sexy, muscular goddess that I held in my arms. We kissed tenderly,
but I just couldn't help myself... my hands returned to feeling her amazing
body. I cupped her boobs and she moaned in my mouth. I kissed down her neck
and she bent her arm to caress my hair, intentionally flexing her bicep in
front of my face. So I kissed her flexed bicep, and she flexed even harder,
causing her warm bicep to expand and harden even more under my lips. She
clearly had me figured out. If I touched her arm, she flexed her bicep and
tricep. If I grabbed her boob, she flexed her lats. Back? Yup, rippling
muscles. Shoulders? Check! By now I was rock hard again, and she reached down
and took me in her hand.

While she stroked me, I reached down and cupped her ass in my hand, then I
began probing between her ass cheeks with my finger. When I pressed against
her asshole, she gasped and pressed back! Dipping my index finger into her
asshole, she started moaning and gyrating her hips. Her ass - clearly the
largest, hardest pair of muscles on her amazing body, was flexing in my hand,
trapping and releasing the fingers that were pleasuring her. Following the
valley of her ass, my ring finger found her pussy and inserted therein. Doubly
pronged, Shari was moaning, gyrating, and vocalizing, pressing her ass against
my hand, trying to draw my fingers deeper into her holes.

My middle finger joined my ring finger in her pussy, and I proceeded to fuck
both holes with my fingers. She was moaning, gushing, stroking my dick with
one hand and massaging her breast with her other hand! Her ass was flexing,
trying to drive my fingers farther into her. Her abs flexed and hardened...
hell, all of the muscles in her upper body were alternately flexing,
hardening, bulging, and relaxing. My mouth clamped on hers, our tongues
colliding, my free hand feeling her amazing body.

Spreading her legs, she again invited me to do the job right. I removed my
fingers from her pussy and replaced them with my oozing dick. But I kept my
other finger firmly planted in her asshole. She didn't know which hole to
stimulate first! Thrusting my hips, I began pounding her pussy with my dick
while my finger continued to probe her ass. As my arm worked to maintain
contact between my hand and her ass, she reached up and began fondling my
bicep and my shoulder. And once again she convulsed in a tremendous orgasm,
which sent me over the top, my cum filling her and making a mess on my bed.

Oh well, that's worth a load of laundry!