Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Megan Avalon

Started by jonh0008, November 12, 2020, 06:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonh0008

Does anyone knows what happened to Megan Avalon?

jonh0008


FBBfan2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone knows what happened to Megan Avalon?

In August 2016 Megan did a members cam show and said she was traveling for a few weeks and would not be on cam.  Which hit me as strange since she usually cammed when she traveled.  A month went by with no contact adn I got the "she's gone" feeling in my stomach.  So many great fitness ladies like Melissa Dettwiller, Mz Devious, Lynn McCrossin and too many others had "vanished" over the last couple years that I knew the routine.  She went from regularly answering emails to a ghost.  I was on cam with Duchess Dani (Andrews - also now retired) who I knew was a fairly close friend of Megan's so I asked what was up.  She said Megan had decided to finish her college degree. OK - hard to get mad at that but why not A) let us know and B) stay on cam.  So over 4 years later, thats all I know.  I assume she is happy but she totally ghosted... No one inside the fitness world that I know really knows any more details.  I would love to hear more if anyone can add to this info.  She was so great on her skype shows - never watched the clock and always really seemed to get into the posing and pec control.  So either she was a great actress or left for some other reason

jonh0008

oh wow, hope she is doing good.
Thanks for the info.

HectorTheInspector

I heard something completely different as to why she left the scene.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

nujerz84

Heard she got knocked up and married a rich schmoe.

wrestleme2019

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard something completely different as to why she left the scene.

What did you hear?