⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Identity

Started by Brfan, November 11, 2020, 07:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Me and Maya were, for most part, your regular kids. Although our parents did their best raising us and helping each one develop their own identity and personality, my younger sister and me got along and for some reason ended up doing everything we could together. That meant extra classes, soccer, swimming and very much playing around the house. It didn't bother me that Maya was a year younger. In fact, by the time we hit our teen years, I found that very helpful, since she'd bring home some of her school friends that I happen to find hot.
When our father died I was 14 years old and Maya was 13. With mom having to work some extra hours to support our way of life, Maya and I ended up even closer. Truth is she was my best friend, and I was hers. We helped each other out a lot during those rough times. Yet, it was clear that not having our father around played a part in our development. By being closer to each other, we ended up distancing ourselves from our friends. It was like Maya and I lived in this self-sufficient bubble, and no one was allowed in.
Mom of course noticed it, and immediately took action. She inscribed us in many group activities that our friends took part, trying to restore those bonds, but it ended up not working out. That was until she read something about martial arts and how they could help children to regain focus on their studies and social life. After ranting a little, we eventually agreed to try Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Amazingly, mom was right. Maya and I started it up, and in no time we found ourselves very excited about the sport. Over that first year, we spent many hours at the Dojo, learning techniques and philosophy, burning out some steam and repressed feelings, and mostly growing as people. I knew Maya, being the younger, looked up to me and expected me to beat her, but she was competitive, and I could see that she was very excited every time she was able to put me on a hold or make me tap. Eventually all that competitiveness was getting under my skin. I had recently turned 16 and I didn't like the fact that every now and then my younger, smaller sister could make me 'say uncle'. It didn't help at all that it didn't happen only during practice, but also sometimes at home, when we were playing or practicing together.
And yet, the whole thing also made me feel... weird, in a good sense. I came to realize that there was a part of me that actually liked being dominated by a woman. It was especially nice when sometimes, even though I knew there was no way out from Maya's hold, I'd still try to squirm off and she ended up tightening her grip, sending the clear message that she wouldn't allow me to get out, no matter what.
I was also coming to realize that when it came down to technique, Maya was better than me. Plain and simple. I still had the upper hand in strength, however. And despite enjoying eventually being put in a submissive position, I didn't want that to become the modus operandi between me and my sister, so I decided I had to keep the advantage I had.
That's how I ended up asking mom to join a gym and work out. At 5'8" and 152 pounds I wasn't exactly big, but I had some space to my 5'4" 116 pound sister.
Remembering those moments today, I realized that I probably didn't think the whole thing through. Being as tight together as we were, It was obvious that Maya would want to join the gym with me, and it was obvious mom would agree.
First day at the gym and the trainer there asked me what were my goals
"Oh, I want to get some muscles, of course" I snapped back at him
"Ok, so hypertrophy then. And you, young lady?" he asked my sister, who was standing right next to me
"The same, I guess?"
Both the trainer and me second guessed Maya
"W-what? Are you sure?"
"Yeah, why not? I mean, I want to have the same routine as you, Bro" she smiled at both of us
"Alright..." the trainer seemed surprised, but satisfied with her answer "Let's go then"
During that first week Jake, the trainer, showed us multiple exercises and how to perform them properly. He came up with a routine that was divided in basically 2 different sets of workouts: one for back, biceps and core, other for chest, shoulders, triceps and legs. All exercises were supposed to be made with heavy weights and few reps, 6 to 8, in order to get us stronger and add mass. Of course I was outlifting Maya, in most exercises by around 100%, but again, when it came to technique, she seemed to have the best of us. While sometimes I swung the dumbbells or put my shoulders into the motion, Maya's reps were slow, labored, very controlled. Even her breathing was rhythmically in sync with the lifts.
Before any serious results could be seen, school term began and Maya and I were in different schedules, so I ended up hitting the weights one hour before her. I usually was on my way out when she was arriving for her training session. I thought in the end this was for the better. Without her around bringing some sort of uneasiness, I felt like I was progressing faster. We still had our Jiu Jitsu classes and home practices together, but in our Gis or sweats there wasn't much Ï could tell  about Maya's progress. She did seem a little heavier, but I figured that had something to have with her newly grown breasts.
The odd part is that, over that year, despite making progress at the gym, where I had at least doubled all my lifts, and the added 10 pounds of muscle, fighting Maya was becoming harder, instead of easier. Her balance seemed better, her legs looked more solid, and her grip was stronger. The first eye-opening moment came shortly after we received our blue belts, and our sensei asked Maya if she wanted to participate in a local tournament. Maya's excitement got through me, and I was happy for her. It wasn't until later at home that I realized Sensei never asked me if I wanted to participate. That meant something.
The next surprise came in the following week, when Sensei called Maya to weight in and see in which class she'd be competing. I was standing next to my 16 year old sister when she climbed on the scale, and boy was I surprised. I knew that Maya had also gained weight over the last year, working out and everything, so I was kind of expecting she be in the light weight class, that for juvenile females is up to 125 pounds. When Sensei announced she'd be competing in the middle weight class, my eyes bulged towards the scale glowing numbers: Maya was weighting 129 pounds. That meant that over the same time frame, Maya had added 3 more pounds than me. And considering that she was a good 40 pound lighter than me when we started, comparatively to her body weight, those 13 pounds she added meant a whole lot more muscle.
The uneasiness about the whole thing kept growing in the next few weeks, as I helped Maya get ready for the competition. Although by now she too realized she was a better skilled jiu jitsu fighter than me, she still asked for my help and advices, which I gladly gave her. We also sparred a lot during that fortnight, even though Maya was now getting better and better at beating me. The only thing I was still able to do was trying to overpower her in raw strength, but even that was getting more difficult.
Tournament day came and with it all the excitement of a competition. Each competitor was allowed one person on their corner, and obviously for Maya that spot belong to our Sensei. Mom and me were sitting right in the first row.
Maya took care of her first two rivals with ease. She put the first one on a triangle choke and made the girl tap quickly. The second one she used some more skilled techniques, and finished her off with an armlock. The semifinals were between Maya and a girl from a different Dojo that we knew was very skilled. According to our Sensei, she had won this tournament last year. The two girls grappled and tried to finish each other off for most of the regular time, but they were both very good defending each other's attacks. I did notice however that the other girl's breath was getting heavier by the second. Maya, on the other hand, seemed tired, of course, but not half as tired as her opponent. Maya noticed that too. Right before the end of the fight with a tie, Maya was basically just trying to drain out every last ounce of energy from the girl. When the judges announced a sudden death, I was sure Maya was going for the kill. Surely, once they got to the ground, Maya quickly passed her guard and got into striking position. All it took was a single mistake, that came shortly after. The exhausted rival let go of Maya's right arm trying to switch positions with her. Big, big mistake. In a quick, and very familiar (at least to me) move, Maya rolled around the girl's waist with her legs, and from behind her locked in her arms around her neck. Maya started squeezing the girl's head. From where I was standing I had a perfect view of them, with the girl's under Maya's headlock turning purple. It didn't take long before she tapped out. That was it, my sister was in the finals.
That image however stuck in my mind for the next moments before the final began. Yeah, Maya had put me into a headlock several times before, but that was us practicing and joking around. She never squeezed. And I obviously, realizing she had done it, always tapped quickly. That time was different. That was a competition, and it was clear that Maya wouldn't let go, no, better yet, would keep squeezing the very air out of that girl unless she submitted. That was Maya's non verbal way of saying 'I can turn off your lights unless you assume I'm better than you'. I still remember the confident look in my sister's eyes, and the desperation look in the girl's face. And I pictured myself in her place.
My mind was brought back when the other finalist took the center of the arena. My eyes bulged as I saw the girl. No way she was only 133 pounds (that was the maximum weight for the category). The girl was at least 3 inches taller than Maya, and seemed twice as big, although mainly fat. Before the fight my impressions were announced correct. Since Tanya (the girl's name) was the only competitor in the middle-heavy category, and since there was no heavyweight class, they allowed her to fight in the middle class.
"Maya, are you sure you want to do this? There's no need..." I heard mom screaming at her, worried. Maya blinked one eye at us
"That's why I practice everyday with Alan, right?" she smiled at me. That was true. I was more than sure my sister could handle herself against a heavier opponent.
The only problem is that Tanya wasn't only bigger, she was meaner. For a rather trained eye like mine (or sensei's) it was clear that Tanya was trying to physically hurt my sister in every grab or hold. Maya was skilled and able to get rid of most of them, although it was clear she was getting pissed about it. In one of those moves, Tanya pulled Maya's Gi halfway out of her left arm, effectively locking my sister's arm inside her Gi. Before Maya could redress her Gi, Tanya quickly went for her legs and twisted my sister's leg in an awkward way. The referees interrupted the match to make sure everything was fine. My sister seemed ok, but she was more out than in her Gi.
Pissed off, but still concentrated, Maya took off the top part of her Gi and let if fall on the ground. Before picking it up, she turned herself and tied up her pony tail. This was the first time I laid eyes on my sister with so little clothes, and I was shocked. In her black sports bra, I could see that Maya's shape was that of an hourglass. Her shoulders were round and made her torso wider than her waist, by a lot. Also, as she tied up her hair, I noticed that Maya's arms weren't exactly shy. Her biceps, even though not huge, bounced proudly up and down. They were very impressive for a 16 year old girl. My eyes rolled down to her waist, where a thin line split the six squares of abdominal muscles of Maya's core. Maya grabbed her Gi and turned around to put it on, but not before I took a glimpse of her back. It was lumpy, with every muscle there jumping out. Even her traps seemed to be bulging. Fuck, my sister was muscular, that's the truth. I couldn't believe it. Of course, I was still bigger than her, but if this had been a bodybuilding contest, she'd put me to shame.
Maya re-tied her belt and the fight restarted. She was, however, completely unfocused. In a very simple movement, that I knew for sure Maya would never allow to happen, Tanya was able to grab Maya's arm and twist it behind her back. Tanya held it tightly, even more than necessary, until my sister tapped. That was it. Maya had beaten every girl in her weight class, but ultimately wasn't able to be crowned champion. I could tell she was disappointed and pissed, more at herself than anything else.
After we got home I went to her room and congratulated her, but I knew that this wasn't what she was looking for right now
"Hey, sis... don't be like that. You just proved everyone in that gymnasium you are the most skilled jiu jitsu fighter in your class! Heck you are more skilled than every girl there"
"Yeah, yeah... whatever" Maya didn't bother to look up to me, just kept rolling her second place medal in her fingers.
"And, hey... that Tanya girl played dirty, and we both know it"
This time Maya looked up and stared at me. There were tears in her eyes
"So? We've been practicing for how long now? And I've always, always practiced with you, who is heavier than her. I should have done better"
I recognized Maya's tone. that wasn't sadness, that was anger. And some sort of... fire. Determination
"Hey, sis... don't do that to yourself, I..."
"I need something from you" she interrupted me. Maya put the medal in her desk and dried up her eyes
"What?"
"I need you to keep practicing, and keep improving your jiu jitsu. Also, I need you to keep working out and getting stronger"
That was odd. Where was she going with this?
"Sure, sis... it's not like you are asking me to do something I didn't intend to, but.. why?"
"What do you think, bro? If I'm going to beat that Tanya girl, I need to practice against the best and strongest fighters around. And who better than you, who know my moves and can challenge me more than anyone?" Maya was now smiling, her eyes burning in excitement. She got up from her chair and walked towards me
"What are you talking about, Maya? You two are not even in the same class..."I tried to counterpoint, but the plan was already formed in my sister's head
"Oh, trust me. One year from now we will be in the same class. Take a good look at me now, Alan. Cause a year from this day your little sister is going to be BIG"
I shivered. I knew what that meant. Maya wanted to get muscles. And I also knew that once she got something into her head, there was no stoping her.

That night my subconscious revisited the scene of Maya putting her Gi back on. Only that she was, indeed bigger. This time Maya looked like a bodybuilder, muscles bulging and showing off from every corner of her upper body. I woke up with a hard on and some new discoveries about me.


DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Great stuff, Brfan! I like go back and re-read a lot of your stories pretty frequently and I can tell this is going to be another one of those! Can't wait to see Maya continue!

wowser1016

As always glad to see you starting another story which I know I will love! Cannot wait for more.

wissen


johnsm00007


Brfan

Shortly after the Jiu Jitsu tournament (and Maya's promise to herself) summer came. At first I was a bit worried that people, especially my friends, would realize that my younger sister had a pretty solid body, to say the least. Teens can be mean and two whole months of exposure might lead to some dumb contest that could only end up with Maya embarrassing me. Fortunately, my sister was so committed to her project that parties weren't something she was eager to attend, unless they involved a Dojo or weights. She did go out sporadically, but not even close enough to generate rumors, at least none that I've heard of.
At the gym, however, Maya was making an impact. Even though we kept going on different schedules, people started asking me about my sister. I was intrigued by all the questioning, so I confronted Jake
"So what's the fuss about Maya?"
"Oh, your sister has been asking around for dietary and training tips from some of the pros here. That is rather unusual for a what? 16 year old girl?"
"Almost 17 actually, but yeah... she decided she wants to compete in the middle-heavy weight class next year, and that means she needs to add about 10 pounds to her weight"
"Oh, so that's it..." Jake seemed relieved
"What? why?" I was now intrigued
"Well, you see... when she started asking around, and more importantly, working out with some of this professional bodybuilders, I was worried she might decide to go into steroids. But if it is for a sports competition, I'm sure she knows it's forbidden by the Martial Arts Committee"
I was livid. Maybe Maya was taking on some extra juice? I couldn't believe that.
"Is.. is that all?"
"Well, quite frankly, your sister has made an impression on those guys. Not only by her interest, of course, but you should see her after a session. She is looking pretty damn nasty, if you know what I mean. I won't be surprised if some fitness company reaches out her and offer her a modeling job or something"
That evening, after dinner I decided to talk to Maya. As I knocked on her door and heard her voice allowing me in, I entered her room. It was a shocking view.
Maya was wearing her jammies, that consisted in a small short and a very thin cotton shirt, all in light grey, with a care bear on the front. Sure, she was still a sweet girl, except that her jammies did very little covering up a body that might as well belong to a fitness instructor, to say the least. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed that Maya's quads enlarged by the day now. I could even see some small veins on the front and inner part of her thighs. Her waist, ever so slim, was even more contrasting with the thickness of her upper body and shoulders, that Maya had exposed due to having rolled her sleeves up, probably because the sleeves in her jammies couldn't contain the ridiculous amount of mass that she had in her arms. I stood still there, just completely checking her out, dumbfounded.
"What's up, bro?" Maya was still very naive about the impact she caused in other people these days, including me
I was taken back "huh... how... how are you? And your... trainings and stuff?"
Maya's eyes lightened up. She started spoking excitedly
"Oh, it's so great, Alan! I've met some people down in the gym, and they are helping with this bulking thing. I had no idea I should have a bulking and then a cutting phase for better results! And the Jiu Jitsu... well, that you already know. Speaking of it, are you free tomorrow morning? I could use some extra training"
"S-sure... no problem..." I wasn't sure about that at all, but we've always done it, and she was my younger sister, for crying out loud. I had to pull that shit together
"And listen..." I continued, gathering my nerve "About these workouts of yours... you're not..." this was harder than I thought, but Maya was my best friend and my family. I had to do this "...you're not considering... steroids, are you?"
Maya stared at me, with a serious face. For a few moments there, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Was she mad at me? Maybe she was indeed thinking about using it. And if she was, what does that meant? Was that anger in her eyes? Maybe she's worried I'd tell mom about it. What will she do to me? Will she beat me up so I keep quiet?
My mind was racing through all those feelings when Maya burst out a laugh
"Where did that came from? Are you nuts? No, bro, of course I'm not considering 'roids. don't be silly"
I breathed relieved
"Tanya was the one cheating. Not me. No, I'm gonna build up these muscles the hard, earned way. Don't worry"
Maya stood up and came closer, hugging me. I felt my body being squeezed against the soft fabric of her jammies and, after that, the solid mass of muscles of her chest. It made me feel completely uneasy, and yet it felt... nice
"But I love that you cared and worried, Alan. You're the best brother I could have, you know that?" She looked up at me with her big blue eyes
"You're... the best sister I could have too, Maya"
She let go of me.
"So, tomorrow morning. You and me. Jiu Jitsu. Basement. Nighty, brother"
"Good... good night, Maya" I said, leaving her room.

The next morning, after breakfast (when Maya again came in her jammies) we agreed to do some hold training on our basement. I went down and waiter for my sister. The basement was an empty room, cause we never really had the money to furnish it, but about six months ago me and Maya agreed to use some of our economies to buy a rubber mat so we could practice on it. I was absorbed with my thoughts when Maya came down. I was on my Gi, expecting her to be on hers as well, but she came down with nothing but a sports bra and tight spandex shorts. Mayas quads bulged at each step. Before I could say anything she spoke
"Hey... forgot to tell you... I'd like to go No-Gi today, so I could focus more on controlling hands and legs, without having something to grab other than, well, you" she giggled. It was a regular practice to train both in and out of the Gis, and technique was a bit different in one another
"Oh, I guess I never got the memo..." I chuckled "I'll go change, give me 5 minutes"
"Nonsense. You are on your briefs under that, right? Just strip out of the Gi" for Maya, it seemed absolutely normal that I'd fight her in my underwear, since in a way she was doing the exact same thing. For me, that was just nuts. Yet, something stopped me from simply saying 'no'. Maybe it was the fact that I knew that Maya was completely naive about this. Maybe it was her muscles showing off, that dared me to challenge her.
We got into position. Maya wanted to be on top, with my guard mounted. that meant My legs were around her waist, stopping her to move her body above my waist line. It sounds simple, but when you are against someone with a powerful body, it is quite challenging. Sure enough, Maya didn't take long to win the battle against my legs. We went back to starting position once again, and once again, this time with different leg movement and always taking good control of my arms, she passed my guard. I could tell she was trying some pretty advanced stunts, some stuff that I've never seen or had no answer to. Maya was quickly becoming an elite BJJ fighter. In the mean time, I noticed that much of what she was doing to me was only possible due to above average strength. In one of the moves Maya actually lifted my lower body, that was entranced in her waist, with very little effort.
About twenty minutes later I was exhausted. Calling for a break up, when she got off me, I just stood lying still, breathing heavily. Maya seemed just warmed up
"I'm gonna go upstairs and grab some water. Just rest" she told me.
She came back shortly after, we drank water and she ran me by some of the things she tried to do. Then we switched positions.
With me now on top of her, Maya entranced her legs around my waist. I instantly felt the weight of those huge trunks. Maya oriented me on what I should try to do, and told me she'd experiment some techniques to protect her guard and try to switch positions.
I was trying my best, but it was just impossible to get rid of her leg prison. I could tell Maya was applying some pressure, and it was hurting my ribs, but she didn't seem to notice. Somehow, also, she was able to break free from my grip and move both her hands behind my neck, pulling my head into her chest. My nose collied to her solid pectoral muscle, right above her left breast.
Now, was a rather strong guy, but in that position, where air supply was getting thin, I completely let go of any technique and just planted both my hands on her shoulders, trying to push away from her chest. It was useless. Maya had me completely controlled, and I knew she wasn't even trying to do that exactly. For the first time I realized I was actually fighting someone who was not just better, but stronger by a wide margin.
As I felt dizzy, Maya released my head, and before I could make sense of what was happening she launched both her legs from my waist all the to my neck, still underneath me. By doing so, she grabbed one of my arms, which stood between her legs as well, and forced my body up with her hip. The pain in my arm was excruciating, and as a reflex I got up, with her still holding me. The scene was just absurd. Maya was lying on the ground, with nothing but her head and the upper part of her back touching the ground. She had my right arm trapped and held by both her hands, while her hip pressed my elbow against it's natural direction. on top of that, her feet were locked behind my neck, causing my Adam's apple to being crushed by her knees. That was some seriously advanced stuff, the kind of thing you only see in UFC octagons.
I screamed in pain. Maya immediately let go of my arm.
"Are you ok?" she looked concerned
I moved my elbow, flexing it a few times just to make sure it still worked properly
"Yeah, Yeah... I'm alright" I wouldn't admit that my sister had just caused me the most sharp pain I've ever felt in my life, and she wasn't even really trying.
"Are you sure? Do you want to stop?"
I was a bit angry with her right now. "No, I don't want to stop. I want to kick your ass!" I tried to sound funny, but deep down I truly did want to cause some pain on her, to compensate not for my elbow, but for my ego
She giggled "Alright, alright... just tap when I get you"
"Oh, I won't tap shit" I promised her.
We got down to the same position, and again it felt like Maya could hold me there for eternity. In fact, if she squeezed her legs harder, she'd made me tap instantly. I was getting more and more unfocused, and it didn't help that we were both sweaty by now, and Maya's body glistened with the sweat, enhancing even more the crevices in her abs and chest.
Finally, in a desperation move I tried to pass one of my legs in between her guard, but completely forgot that Maya was holding my left wrist. Seeing the opportunity, she pulled my arm down, towards her side, with ferocious strength. By doing so, she got me out of balance and wrapped her right leg behind my neck, while placing her right foot under her knee pit. My head was shoved down into her abs, in a classic leg triangle choke. I saw Maya using her left arm, which was free, to grab her left foot and pull it down in order to squeeze the choke even more.
Normally that'd be where I tapped and she'd release me, but with my feelings hurt, I kept squirming and fighting. I can only assume that my fighting meant to Maya that her hold wasn't effective enough, so she kept squeezing. As my senses were getting numb, I remember looking from a very close place the solidness of her abs. My head was being pressed against a concrete wall. In my last effort, I tried to turn my head to the other side, so that maybe it wouldn't compress my air pipe, but ended up with my nose just stuffed in the bottom part of Maya's abs, very close to her crotch. I still remember the wet, sweet smell that came from there before I finally lost my senses and my body went numb. My sister had just put me to bed, right there, close to her womanhood.

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Great stuff, friend! Hoping there's more, I want to see Maya continue to grow and win the competition!

jhunter

Interesting scenario. I wonder how things will proceed now.

wowser1016

I really like the way you build the picture and don't rush the story. Loving it! K+

Brfan


It took me a while to regain my senses. When I woke up, I was feeling dizzy and a bit disorientated. As my eyes focused back on the wall of our basement, my memory came back. A few moments ago I was sparring with my younger sister. She somehow managed to put me in a triangle choke. And then everything went dark
"Alan? Alan? Are you ok?" her voice was coming from distance, even though I saw her right there, standing up looking down at me, with a worried face
"I... I don't know" I was being honest. I just realized Maya had choked me til I passed out.
"I'm so sorry, Alan! You never tapped! Oh God... are you sure you are ok?"
"Y-yeah... just... I might... let's call it a day, ok? I need to rest. Good practice, Maya" I couldn't stare her in the eye right now. I just needed to be alone. As I went through the happenings of moments ago, I also realized something else: Along with the desperation and pain that came from Maya's choke, I also felt... aroused.
Still feeling ill, I got up, and stumbled my way back to my room, where I threw myself into bed. I heard Maya apologizing behind me, but right now I couldn't deal with my sister's guilt. I was feeling very guilty myself.

Things didn't get better over the next weeks. As much as I tried to avoid, I now was paying much more attention to Maya's skills and strength. During our Jiu Jitsu practices, although I wasn't sparring with her, I couldn't help but admire how she dominated her partners, and especially when they were other men, I felt a little tingle inside my pants. Seeing my sister overpower those guys was scarily arousing to me. On top of that, I knew that Maya was growing strong, and her body gave more and more signs of it. At home, it was impossible not to stare at her sometimes. Maya's body was getting more and more defined, and her muscles were showing themselves off more easily now. Even relaxed, Maya's body filled up her t-shirts better, her shoulders were always there, popping out from her torso, and her biceps and triceps didn't bother to hide as well. Even a small move now made her sleeves to fill up and sometimes even give up and roll up.

Maya could sense something was off too, but she respected my space. I knew this was hard on her. We were best friends, and I was the one who knew most about her dreams, her motivations and her fears. In her mind, I assumed, she thought I was just pissed that she humiliated me like that. Maya was a smart girl, and she knew I knew that she had kicked my ass in a way that was emasculating and game-changer around the house. And I guess she also knew she hadn't tried her best and still wiped the floor with me. Coming to think about it, maybe Maya thought I was afraid of her. These were at the time all assumptions I made, but what happened from that absence of me in her life is that Maya dove deeper into her routine. That meant more Jiu jitsu training and more weight lifting.

We were now four weeks away from the next tournament, where Maya would have a chance against Tanya again. I wasn't sure if Maya had achieved her weight, but I knew that they allowed her to sign up to the middle-heavy weight class. It was a lousy Friday and I had just finished my 10 minute warmup jog on the treadmill, and I was setting up the squat rack when I heard Maya's voice from behind me
"uh... hi Alan... can I join you, please?" she sounded unsure of my answer, I could tell by her voice.
I looked up, having just finished setting up the 155 pound bar, and my heart skipped a beat. Maya had her workout clothes on, a tank top that said 'Brains and muscles' and tight pink spandex shorts. Now, I knew my sister had gotten bigger over these months, but holy cow, she went really nuclear. Her quads, even relaxed with her standing there, were chiseled and large. I stared at them and remembered when they put me to bed months ago. They looked more dangerous now, that was for sure. Maya's calves could be seen even from the front angle, so expanded and thick they were. I was pretty sure that she couldn't put her ankles together without squeezing them against each other and pressing up. My eyes moved up to Maya's chest, that was visible due the cleavage of her top. Her pecs were protruding from them, the cut between the two muscle shields deep enough to hide a finger there, I supposed. Maya's tank top rested on large traps, that were jumping out of her neck and connected to fully capped shoulders. Her arms, even there hanging on her sides, looked thick enough to make a run against mine. I noticed that Maya had pencil thick veins that started on her hands and navigated through those strong arms all the way up until they dove deep into her shoulders. My groin immediately responded to that sight. And yet, there she was, naive looking, almost begging me to allow her to stay close to me.
"Huh... s-sure.... I was just going to..."
"Squat, right? Go ahead, I'll spot you if you need help"
"Huh... than-thanks, Maya"
I turned around and got myself under the bar. I unracked it and positioned myself. Staring at the mirror, I saw Maya behind me. Yeah, I was still taller and I guess wider than her, but the gap was clearly closing in. I performed my 10 reps with the weight without much trouble and replaced the bar on the rack.
"That was neat, Alan. Great technique" she complimented me
"Thanks, Maya. So, how much?" I asked her about the weight
"She looked at me very serious. For a second there, I thought I saw some doubt on her mind. Then she finally spoke "155 is just fine"
"Ok. I'll be right behind you if you need me"
"Thanks" she prepared herself and started off.
Maya's technique was perfect. Each rep was labored, the range of her move was clockwork. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. Maya's glutes expanded widely each time she moved down, and then contracted themselves into a tight, solid ball of muscle when she came up. There was a looooot of butt muscle there, I could tell. Maya's back also looked very wide from the angle I had. With her hands on the sides of the bar that rested on her traps she seemed like the perfect hourglass shaped a bodybuilder would love to look like.
Maya finished up a 15 rep with her last being just exactly like her first.
"So, up the weights?" she asked me
"Yeah... help me add 10 each side, ok?"
We worked together and I went for 10 more reps. This time I shook up my legs a little in the last rep.
Again, before placing herself up for her set, Maya looked at the weights as if she was considering her options. Again, she didn't modified them. And again, she pulled up perfect 15 reps without breaking a sweat.
I decided to up the weights another 20 pounds, to a total of 195. This was not what I was supposed to be doing, and surely it was more than I could handle for 10 reps. Yet, I was feeling pushed by Maya's mere presence there.
At rep number 4 I started slowing down and losing the range of my squats. Maya noticed it and immediately came behind me, helping me with the bar
"C'mon, you got this. How many more?" she asked as she helped me pushing the bar up for the 5th time
I felt her hard body pressing against mine. For a second, I thought I'd let the bar down, but it was clear that Maya had it. My knees were trembling, more from the contact to her solid body and her smell than the weights. Between breaths I mumbled 'three'
Maya helped me through the last 3 reps. I could tell she was doing way more effort than a spotter usually should do, but she seemed unbothered. When we replaced the bar back in the rack, she complimented me
"Told you you had this. That was pretty impressive, bro"
I sighed. I knew she was doing her best being a nice, supportive sister. And I also knew that right now she was full of shit. And I had it
"Look, Maya. Stop the BS, alright? This is not you. Go ahead, I want you to really do your squats here. How much weight?"
Maya blushed. She was busted
"I... huh... Sorry, Alan" she stared down at her feet, as if she was embarrassed of her achievements
I couldn't help but feeling like hugging my little sister. She was such a good person
"Hey, it's ok, sis. If you worked your ass off to squat more than me, you should do it. Don't feel sorry for me. I can take it."
Maya looked up at me and smiled. She whispered "215"
My eyes almost popped out of my head. Shit, my 17 year old sister could squat 215 pounds? Anyways, I helped her set up the bar and stood there, waiting for the show. And what a show it was. Maya's concentration, controlled breaths, technique... and the explosion of power from her legs and butt muscles was a show. I was completely hypnotized by her moves. Completely forgetting she was my sister, I once again felt my groin responding to that visual incentive. Maya finished her 6th rep and replaced the bar back. I was almost bending to hide my hard on. Before she could turn around, I mumbled something like 'bathroom' and left.

wissen

Very nice chapter! But isn't Alan too weak for someone who is actively doing sport?

ame3cv62

Damn this is starting to get good
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

And before we knew it, it was tournament day all over again. From what I heard from Sensei, Maya did reach the middle heavy weight, in fact she was a couple pounds short of hitting the heavyweight class, despite being ridiculously ripped as she was. My sister was jam packed with muscles all over her body, 141 pounds of it, that were now hidden by her Gi. In my math-prone mind I was making notes. When we started working out, I had 36 pounds on her, which meant about one quarter of my body weight by then. Now, I only had 20 pounds, and that was about 13% of what I measured. Not only that, I knew that my body fat percentage was higher than hers. As my mind processed that, I started wondering what would happen when, and not if, she became simply bigger than me. I could tell that day would come, and it appears it was going to be sooner than later.
It wasn't until a couple hours later that we discovered that there was a third girl on Maya's class, besides her nemesis Tanya, and because of that they'd be fighting in a round robin. First was Tanya against the new girl, Josie.
Maya sat beside me as the two girls fought off. Mom couldn't make to the tournament this time, so there was just me. Maya was very concentrated on the girl's techniques, mumbling her mental notes as she watched the fight. Josie was a good fighter, but she didn't seem as strong (and as... morally shadowed, if we can say that) as Tanya. After a rather long combat, Tanya ended up prevailing with a submission by headlock. Girls were both tired.

Sensei told Maya the organization would give Josie 30 minutes to rest before they two went at it. Maya left my side to concentrate and warm up. I could tell Maya had her 'killer gene' all fired up in her. She wanted to beat the new girl fast so she could focus on Tanya. And that was exactly what she did. As soon as they started, Maya pulled out some pro stunts that I hadn't even seen before. Impressive, quick moves that gave her full control of Josie's and ended up with Maya putting her opponent into a armlock that reminded me a lot Ronda Rousey's best days. Before Maya could even break a sweat, it was over.
As the girls bowed to the referee and themselves, I knew that Maya had just put out a statement to Tanya 'I'm coming for you'. It could be read into Maya's eyes as she stared down at Tanya across the gymnasium.

Again they had 30 minutes to rest and get ready for their match, but Maya didn't seem to want. Her energy levels were up. She just stood beside me, standing up and hopping around for about 15 minutes when she and Tanya were called to the warm up area.
"Come with me" Maya demanded
Not sure why she wanted me back there, I followed her. Perhaps Maya wanted to discuss her action plan with someone, and Sensei was busy with other students competing. Perhaps she just wanted me to calm her down a little.
As soon as we reached the warm up area, a space behind the stands where fighters were stretching out, talking to their coaches, or just plain lying around, we saw Tanya. Maya walked towards a spot on the mat about 10 feet away from her. I figured she wanted to stare her down and win this fight before it even started. I had no idea what I was doing there, however.
Maya turned herself to me and started untying her belt.
"Listen, I might have pulled a muscle on my neck on the last fight, Alan. Can you please check it for me?"
Before I could answer her, Maya dropped the top part of her Gi on the floor and turned her back at me. I gulped. My sister's upper body, from this rear view, was outstanding. Her fully capped, round shoulders were wide, and full of small striations at the slightest move she made. her arms, even relaxed and hanging by her side were bulky, her horseshoe shaped tricep very prominent. Maya's back was all lumpy, her rhomboids jumping out of her sports bra. I placed my hands on the top part of her thick, rock solid traps and squeezed it, to see if there was any cramp, any contracture, but it seemed normal. Or, as normal as a bulging trap can be in a 17 year old girl.
"It seems ok May... ah" I looked over my sister's big shoulder and saw Tanya livid, staring at my sister. So that was it. Maya brought me here as an excuse to show her muscular body to her opponent. As unnecessary as it sounded, it was clearly effective. I could tell that Tanya had always been the kind of girl who was used to bully other kids around. Right now, I knew that what I was seeing in her eyes was plain fear.
I whispered to Maya "Seriously, sis? That's why you brought me here?"
Maya looked over her shoulder at me and chuckled
"I'm sorry, I know it's lame... but, come on, don't tell me it's not fun to see the look in her eyes"
I smiled back. I knew how important this was for her. And after all, we were, well, we. We always had each other's back.
"Fine, if you want to do this, let's do this right. Turn around"
Maya turned herself and faced me. Shit, if I were Tanya, I'd be scared of her too. Maya's chest was thick, her pecs jumping out of her bra. Her abs were a solid brick wall. Even if Tanya forgot about rules and tried to punch my sister, she'd achieve nothing. Maya's abs could take some beating.
Without saying a word, I placed my right hand on Maya's face, pushing it to the other side and with my left hand I pulled her right arm, as if I was trying to stretch her neck and trap. She was still confused, I could tell, but she trusted me. Then, I lifted her still extended arm up, pretending to be working her 'sore' shoulder. I held her like that for a few seconds, before changing my grip and whispering to her 'Now flex your arm'
Maya smiled and started flexing her bicep, against the resistance of my hand. Maya's peaked muscle started to raise and kept going until it got bigger than a tennis ball. It was the most sexy, strong looking muscle I had ever seen. The split on top of it was deep. It looked so hard I had to fight the urge to feel it. Focusing back on the task I was doing, I looked above Maya's muscle to Tanya
"Oh my God, sis. She is literally shaking. You should see this!"
"Seriously? Let me see!" Maya forced her arm from my grip, getting lose with ease
"What? How...?" I stopped my question halfway. Maya was enjoying this mind game too much to keep pretending any longer. She simply turned around again and did a double bicep pose right in front of Tanya. For me, that was a rear double bicep. And what a vision it was. Every muscle on my sister's back was pushing the fabric of her sports bra. Her lats were so widely expanded I was afraid they might really burst it open.
Across the mat, despite being shocked and scared to death, Tanya seemed hypnotized. She couldn't take her eyes out of Maya. My sister lowered her arms and placed her fists on her hips, now flexing her lats to their full extent. Damn, she was huge. And where the hell had she learned these bodybuilding poses? I was too completely absorbed by Maya's little show, and didn't notice a few other people around were now staring at her. Maya then placed her hands behind her back and grabbed both her wrists. I could tell by the tension on her forearms that her arms and shoulders must have been bulging insanely right now. She walked up to Tanya, who despite being taller and chubbier than my sister, seemed very small right now. Then Maya spoke
"Hey, good luck on your fight". Tanya had go from trembling to shaking right now.
When Maya turned around and walked back at me, I realized I had a hard on. That had been the most outstanding scene in my life. The intimidation and domination my sister had exerted over not just Tanya, but pretty much everyone in the room, who didn't say a word and just watched her strip Tanya from any ounce of courage she had without doing basically nothing but show her body, was something I knew would dominate my dreams for years to come. As Maya came closer, I imagined how I would feel if she threatened me one day with those muscles of her. I gotta tell you I figured I'd like that very much.
"That... That..." I was out of words
"Right?" My sister was radiant "I think she won't be able to pull her dirty moves now"

Maya's plan worked so well it didn't work, in the end. Five minutes before their match, a referee came down to the warm up area (from where Tanya had fled moments earlier) and told us that her opponent claimed and injury and had forfeited the match, and congratulated Maya on winning the tournament. Instead of celebrating, Maya was pissed
"That little bitch! Oh, she isn't getting away with this. Not today" In a matter of seconds Maya stripped out of her Gi and stormed off the gymnasium in her gym shorts and sports bra. I followed her, carrying her clothes and flip flops, as clumsy as I looked.
As I ran behind her, I noticed's Maya's diesel powered legs and butt as she raced. My sister's lower body was like dynamite. Even her calves exploded each time they pushed her from the ground and forward.
When I got to the parking lot, Tanya was about to enter her car, alone and Maya got to her, slamming her door shut.
"You coward! Stay and fight me like the little bitch you are!"
I had never seen Maya so full of rage like that. As I reached them, panting from the run, I was afraid Maya would actually beat the crap out of Tanya right there, and I'd had to break them apart. Which right now I wasn't sure if I was able to do. With all the strength Maya had, and the added adrenaline, I'm pretty sure she could beat us both even if we teamed up against her.
"P-please... don't hurt me" Tanya was on the verge of crying right now. Maya didn't seem to notice it. She grabbed Tanya with both hands by the collar of her Gi and pushed her against the car, picking her up from the ground while doing it. She kept pressing Tanya, a few inches from the ground, against the car. I couldn't believe it. Every muscle on Maya's arms and back were contracted now.
"Sorry for what, you cheater? Sorry for fighting dirt?"
"Y-yes... I'm sorry! I'm sorry I won dirty the last time" A tear rolled from Tanya's eye.
"Maya... let her down... please" my voice was no higher than a whisper, but in the silent parking lot, they both could hear it. It seemed to take Maya out from her rage. She let Tanya slip to the ground, where she curled herself up.
Looking down, still with her fingers closed up in fists, Maya demanded from the broken girl
"Get up"
Tanya obeyed, drying up her tears
"Why did you forfeit the match against me?"
Tanya stared at my sister's body, from toe to hair, as if she couldn't believe she needed to tell her why.
"Be-because... because I was afraid you'd fight dirty against me... like I did to you... and hurt me, like, in a serious way"
My sister stood silent for a few seconds, then burst into laughs. "Hahahaha, ow my God! You seriously thought I'd fight like you? I'm not like that, girl. I mean, I would kick your ass, for real. But in a clean, sportsmanlike way"
"Yeah, well... When you stared me down back there and flexed these muscles of yours... you gave me a different idea" Tanya seemed calmer now that my sister showed no indication of aggressiveness.
"Yeah... I guess I gave you that idea, didn't I? Sorry about that..."
There was the Maya I knew, the kind, loving sister and woman.
"It's... it's ok... I guess.. I guess I deserved it"
"Well, you did. And let this be a lesson to you. Never fight dirty again. I'll let you off the hook today, but if we ever come across a tournament and I see any shadowy moves from you, I will make sure you regret it" Maya raised her right arm and flexed her bicep right in Tanya's face
"I... I promise! Swear to you. I'll never do anything that might hurt an opponent, or anything like that again."
"I hope so. Cause next time you'll have to answer to these" Maya flexed her other bicep now. I was dumbfounded.
"Promise. Huh... Can... Can I?" Tanya was inquiring something I couldn't see what it was
Maya seemed surprised "What? oh... I... yeah, sure, go ahead"
Then I understood. Tanya placed her hands on Maya's flexed right bicep and started mumbling words of bewilderment.
"My God... they're so.. big... and... hard... and... look at it's shape..." Tanya caressed my sister's muscle. Again, my dick responded immediately to that worshipping scene.
Maya giggled "Yeah... I guess they're pretty impressive for a 17 year old girl, right?"
Tanya removed her hands and stared at my sister
"Are you kidding me? They're impressive not just for a 17 year old girl. They're the most astonishing biceps I've ever seen in real life. I'll tell you, Maya... there's no one in my school, boy or girl, that has muscles like yours. And I bet that's the same in your school"
"Oh... nonsense"
"Look around. I bet you won't find it. I bet you're the most muscular teenager around. And by a lot, if you ask me. It's really impressive"
Maya was blushing now. She had nothing else to say
"Well, I gotta go. Again, thank you for not beating me and for your lesson, I promise I'll take it seriously. And... congratulations. On this body of yours, and on the tournament. You deserved it, since last year"
And with that Tanya entered her car and fled the scene.

Maya turned herself at me, who was holding her Gi in front of my crotch to hide the hard on
"Thank you, Alan. For not letting me do something stupid that I'd regret"
Maya's sweaty body hugged me. I didn't move my hands. She started squeezing in a loving way, but Maya's strength was so raw it hurt anyway.
"You're my hero, brother. Now let's go home, please"
She broke the hug
"I... don't mention, sis. That's why I'm here. So.. don't you want your first place trophy?" I pointed the gymnasium with my chin
"Oh, yeah... let's go grab it, then home. I'm starving" and Maya started hopping towards the gym, happy with herself and with life. I walked behind her, admiring the fullness of her powerhouse frame.


Brfan

Ride home was awkward. Maya had put her Gi on, received her trophy and remained silent on the way home. I knew she was processing the day. Maya had waken up to the idea of teaching Tanya a lesson on the mat. She wanted to mess up with her mind so that she could show the girl she was the better jiu jitsu fighter. By the end of the day, however, Maya had broken Tanya's mind so bad the other girl cried and begged for mercy. I'm sure that was a lot to process. I too had a lot to think of: how all of Maya's demonstrations of power made me feel excited. Made me feel submissive and happy with that.
We got home and mom had made us pizza. We went upstairs, showered and headed back to the kitchen to celebrate Maya's win. It was a very family dinner, as we were both in our jammies (Maya's lately were so snug on her body that I couldn't believe she felt comfortable on those). As we talked about the day, Maya decided for obvious reasons to leave the threatening and harassing part out of it. Mom didn't need those details.
"Alright, kids, it was a long day for you two, but it was for me as well. I'm off to bed" she announced
"We'll clean everything up her, mom. Good night"
"Good night to you too, and congrats again, Maya"
"Thanks, mom, love ya"
Mom left the kitchen and we stood in silence listening to her climb the stairs. When we heard her door closing, we looked at each other. I knew Maya wanted to talk about the day.
"So..." she started
"I know... big day, huh?"
"Yeah... so, about earlier..."
"Well, since you brought it up... what got to you? Why were you so pissed off like that?"
I knew Maya loved the fact that I was honest with her, and some explanation was necessary
"I... don't know, really. I was just trying to freak her out a little bit, but... one thing led to another... and before I knew, I was sort of intoxicated by that, you know?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know, the dominance... I... I know it's weird, Alan but... I kind of... I kind of really liked being dominant and imposing fear like that..."
My ears were up now. Was Maya telling me that? That she enjoyed, perhaps in a more adult manner, being bossy and imposing her will?
"Go on..."
"I mean... I'm not sure if I'd ever really beat her up. I'm not violent. But I gotta tell you... the idea that she thought it could happen... was... making me feel good. I'm a freak, I know"
I looked at her. I could see the conflict in Maya's mind. She was born and raised to be a nice, sweet girl, which she always were. But she had just discovered a part of her that wanted to be different. Wanted to dominate. To determine what people would feel or do. To impose her will. Should I tell her that I too felt that experience very good, but from the other side?
"You're not a freak, sis. I can see where that comes from"
"You do? Oh God... thank you. You know, I have to confess something to you, Alan. This was not the first time I felt like that. Last time we sparred... when you don't tapped... I felt it. You know? Like 'I'm gonna show him what happens if he doesn't tap' kind of stuff. And before I knew it you were out. I'm sorry"
That took me by surprise. So Maya knew she had me completely dominated back then, and simply decided to show me how strong and imposing she could be?
"That's... that's ok, Maya..."
"And the other time, at the gym" she now spoke more fluidly "When I saw you squatting, and the weight you were using... Part of me just wanted to put on so much weight I knew you couldn't handle. Heck, I actually considered squatting YOU!"
Maya was revealing a dominatrix identity that I had no clue she had. And the idea that she could be like that was so hot to me, I simply started mumbling nonsensical words as she kept going
"I mean, I know it's wrong... but sometimes it's just bigger than me, I can't control. Today, flexing my muscles on Tanya's face was the most outstanding experience I've ever had. And, and..."
"yes...?" I was eager to hear her more. My mind was racing pictures of Maya flexing her muscles like she did before.
"And... when she felt my biceps... God! I'm... no, never mind"
"Tell me, please. It's me, Maya" right now she had me completely absorbed in her story
Maya blushed "No, I can't. I'm your sister"
"So? You're also my best friend, Maya. And best friends tell each other everything"
She stood quiet for a moment, pondering her options. Then she spoke
"Well, when Tanya felt my biceps I... got wet"
I bumped my knee on the table, from the emotions of hearing that. My sister had just told me she was sexually aroused by being worshiped. Oh my God.
"And" she continued "When she said that I was the most muscular teen around... do you think that's true?"
"I.. I... " I was so focused on trying to control the biggest hard on I've ever had in my life I couldn't speak right now
"I mean..." Maya rolled up the sleeve on her jammies and flexed her bicep right at my face. I gawked "I know they are pretty impressive. Come to think about it, I'm not sure I've ever seen a body with muscles that are more defined than mine around here, right? What do you think Alan?"
"I.. Maya..." I'm pretty sure I was feeling like I had been hit by a lightning. I could see in Maya's eyes that glow, the same glow she had when she was showing off to Tanya earlier
"Even you. Don't feel bad, but let's be honest... I'm sure you wish your muscles looked like these, right?" Maya got up from her chair and now did a double bicep pose. The thin fabric of her jammies was being so stretched even her nipples were showing. The more Maya spoke, the more excited she got. I could tell that all her self-praising was turning her on. And me
"Huh? What do you think? I mean..." she extended her left leg and flexed her quads. Every head on her muscle jumped out "We both already know that my legs are stronger than yours, but, how about our upper body? Do you think you stand a chance against my mighty muscles?" Maya put her hands together and flexed her chest. The first button on her shirt almost popped out. I stared at it
"Oh my God.." I mumbled. Maya looked down and realized what I was staring at. She smiled
"Do you think I can? Pick up your phone now"
I remained still, hypnotized
"Alan, I said pick your phone up. NOW" her commanding voice took me out of my trance. I picked my phone up and set the camera
"Start recording" I obeyed again
Maya raised her arms up and struck another chest flex, this time harder. She grunted as she held her flex. The veins on her neck thickened. Her head started turning red. Finally, the button gave up. As it popped out of her jammies, Maya's chest exposed itself. All the striations on her pecs were visible
"Shit, I did it! This was so hot!" Maya celebrated. I stopped the recording as I felt it was not only the button that gave up at that moment. Under the table, something else had burst.
Maya, however, wasn't over. in fact, she seemed to be in some other place. Completely overwhelmed by the fact that she had grown so big that her clothes simply bursted open, Maya forgot she had no bra and was in front of me. Grabbing her jammies shirt by it's collar, she pulled it apart, making every other button left jump around. After finishing with them, Maya pulled the collar forward. We both heard as the fabric on the back of the shirt ripped. Maya kept pulling it until she had reduced the shirt to pieces. she threw them over the table and gave me a crab flex, ferociously grunting. Maya had a new identity. And so did I, as I knelt in front of her exposed upper body and started kissing her flexed, ripped and veiny six pack.


ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login