⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stories about muscle growth, huge cocks, huge tits, hardcore sex

Started by Nick563, November 11, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick563

Hi!
My name is Nick. I am an amateur writer. I usually write erotica involving body modifications such as huge muscles, huge cocks, large breasts and hardcore sex. I write what I like to read, really. But I also like experimenting with different genres and fetishes.

I made a patreon account to be able to support my work and provide quality erotic literature. You can read the first 8 parts of my story titled "When muscles rise" for free. Then you decide if my work is for you or not. I'll leave you a link below!

Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nick563

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →