⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

About my wife

Started by charlesdent, November 08, 2020, 03:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlesdent

Heya. Always read Diana's library but just found this place. Excited to share my first story, hope you like it.

Part 1

"Oh lord, oh lord, hold on, hold on." I screamed as all two hundred and thirty pounds of my wife's sweat covered muscular body pounded me further into the sheets. I was about holding on and then I opened my eyes. Seeing her abs pulsating with my every thrust, her arms behind her head, her lats, her obliques, her pecs, all concentrating into this display of tectonic plates of muscle,  I couldn't hold it anymore and my cock exploded into her.. She pushed her hand into my shoulder and threw her head back whilst we both screamed.

Julia ground out all she could, climbed off me and flopped with a thud onto her back next to me. We were both panting heavily, but as usual her less than me. She turned her head to me slowly and asked, "Why did you ask me to stop?". "I thought you'd want more," I replied.

"You're very sweet." she whispered, taking my face in her hand, "but we said a quickie, and also I love seeing how fast I can make you come. You did well, but I won because I got you to come against your will." I saw the smile she always has when she's teasing me, she's always been extremely competitive. She bounced across and jumped up off the bed. "I know you'll be more than able to make it up to me when I get back from posing practice"

I watched her walk into the shower. The thick cords of muscle in her thighs, her diamond calves, her hair swinging across her unbelievable back, and that ass dancing with her every step. A three time Olympia winner and reigning champ, I couldn't love this woman anymore.

Julia and I got together in college. I'd always had a thing for tall athletic women and there was a rowing team at our college, so I'd read a book by the side of the water when they were training. I knew from the river bank I'd never meet them so I started going to the gym when they were doing strength work. Julia always stayed later than everyone else.

We'd said "Hey" a few times in the gym, but was 21st April when it all started. I was doing sit ups on the mats when she appeared above me. Six foot, long blonde hair, dressed in lycra sports bra and shorts, drenched in sweat. Her rowers quads bulging out from her thighs, the tear drop of her quads stretching the lycra. From the ground she looked like a goddess.

"Hey, would you spot me on the bench?" she asked. It took me a second to process this all but of course I replied, "Yeah no problem at all". I jumped up as fast as I could and held out my hand. "I'm Stephen, nice to meet you." she shook my hand, she had a firm grip and tough hands, all those hours pulling oars. "I'm Julia, thanks for this. I'm just over here."

She turned around and walked to the bench, I couldn't take my eyes off that ass, the way it pulsated with every step. She wasn't the champion bodybuilder she'd become then, but I was in love.

I walked behind the bench press. "Coach says we're not to overtrain with too heavy weights and weigh the boat down, but I get a real kick out of pushing myself. I want to see what I can do. I'm going for five rep max here." Julia said as she sat down, lifted her perfectly defined leg over the bench. Her eight pack concentrated then relaxed as she lay down, her thighs raising up from her obliques. I struggled to get my brain into gear.

"Anything I can do to help." I blurted out like an intern on their first day. She smiled up at me, I nearly broke. "Just don't let it drop on me." Julia said. There wasn't anywhere near the weight compared to what she does now but it was more than I'd ever lifted at the time.

I put my hands round the bar, helped it over and stood back. All I could look at were her arms pointing straight up at me. Her triceps strutted out as she took the weight. Her rowers forearms already pumped up from her earlier excursions looked like cables laid on cables, veins pulsating across.

She started her first set, I suddenly realised I was getting hard, thank fuck she had her eyes closed. I was wearing baggy shorts but still. I helped her with the bar back onto the bench. She sat up and started stretching her chest making the muscles on her back built from years on the river come together. "Just one more set," Julia said. How the fuck was I going to make it through that.

She laid down for the next set, I did my job and moved the bar over her. She looked at my crotch and then at my face. I watched her lift those weights as in a dream. Everything I'd ever wanted to happen was happening, but I was terrified I'd ruined it all because she'd seen my hard on. "One, huh, two, huh, three.... Huh, foooouurrrr," As she struggled to lift the fourth rep my hands went in to help. "Don't you dare.". I took my hands back. "Fiiiiivvveee" Her arms were shaking, I wasn't sure she was going to get it up but she locked out and I guided the bar back.

Her arms dropped either side of the bench after the effort. She was breathing so heavily and I couldn't take my eyes off her chest. Her little pecs, well by what she has now, and those sweet breasts at the base, moving up and down as she breathed, sweat rolling off them, I couldn't move. Her nipples were showing through her lycra top.

Julia opened her eyes and looked straight into mine,  then suddenly she raised her right arm out and went straight for my cock. I didn't know what to do. She was staring into my eyes and holding my obvious hard on which I thought I'd been able to hide. "So you like what you see?" Julia asked slowly. I knew the game was up and she hadn't walked off so what the heck. "Yes, hell yes, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen".

At that moment the door to the gym opened, who knows who came in but she sat straight up and walked towards the women's changing room. I watched every step knowing the moment had gone, but when she reached the door she looked round and caught my eye before heading through.

I went to the changing room and washed up, all the time thinking about this. To be honest thinking about how I was going to remember this laid in bed tonight on my own. I put my bag over my shoulder and headed out of the gym.

"Hey Stephen." I was gobsmacked, there she was on the bench outside the gym. "Hey Julia," I replied realising slowly that this was not over. "Sorry about that in the gym" I blurted out. "I don't think you've got a thing to apologise for." She replied standing up. "Only thing is, I kinda fancy a bit of cardio, you got an hour or two spare?" I don't think I've ever said yes faster.


crushee

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Very interesting start, good writing. If you feel like sharing more, do not hesitate. Thanks

jhunter

Great start, nice flow and description.

Sounder9-

Nice start looks like the beginning of a great story.

UnholyDk1103

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you! K+++!

kindertentgg


ArkhamAsylum

 Geat work! This is a very promising, well-written start to what could bee an amazing story. I would certainly continue if I were you.

fitgirlfanguy

Off to a promising start!

sentinel23

 I love these kinds of transformation stories. Can't wait to read more!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charlesdent

Thank you for all your kind words, really means a lot. Will try and get a new part up every Sunday. Thank you again.

Strongwood

Best start ive read in awhile.

sevenpeight

Thanks for a great read! K+

hershee_squirt


wowser1016