Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who 's your favourite fbb from russia ?

Started by zxcv, November 30, 2009, 09:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcv



we know the beauties from Brazil, Italy,etc ............ but the RUSSIANS ? THEY  ARE WAY TOo UNDERRATED  !!!


who's your favourite ?


Memyself

Elena Shportun without a doubt. At least, out of the ones you mentioned. I recently saw a FBB (of figure) from Russia who looked quite well aswell, but I forgot her name...

zxcv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elena Shportun without a doubt. At least, out of the ones you mentioned.

her and Ms Tuboltseva are two of my favourites ever

adamstar

Elena Shportun is my favorite FBB from Russia. Thanks for the cool poll. I agree with what you typed zxcv. Russian FBBs are excellent. :)

zxcv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elena Shportun is my favorite FBB from Russia. Thanks for the cool poll. I agree with what you typed zxcv. Russian FBBs are excellent. :)

yeah.. they know how to pose, staying classy and feminine without compromising important factors like size and muscularity !

joe456

You left out natalia truhinaYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Memyself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You left out natalia truhinaYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey Joe456, that's the girl I meant in my post above..... To bad there's not much of her around on the net (yet).

joe456

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You left out natalia truhinaYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey Joe456, that's the girl I meant in my post above..... To bad there's not much of her around on the net (yet).

I know I think she is sexy as hell I always check her ru and facebook site but nada so far.

zxcv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You left out natalia truhinaYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

with all due respect for her, miss trujina is not yet a "high profile" competitor..she's still very young and I only listed women who have attended international contests like the World Championships et al

Memyself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You left out natalia truhinaYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

with all due respect for her, miss trujina is not yet a "high profile" competitor..she's still very young and I only listed women who have attended international contests like the World Championships et al

You asked us who was our favourite FBB from Russia. And maybe she hasn't attended the international contests (yet), but she's definitely my Russian favourite.....

iohohpp

Natalia Ogrizgo looks very good. Huge  ;D

posted here     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and here with truhina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arcore23

Nelli Tsyshkevich is the best in this list.

lewism

Just a note: Jana Purdjakova is not Russian, she is from Slovakia (the country that doesn´t even have a border with Russia..)

RobMash

Lyudmila Tuboltseva is  really an amazing bodybuilder. I vote for her
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Musclelegs

I prefer Elena, she has a very nice pair of legs !