Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bella Fernanda

Started by missouribob, October 20, 2020, 08:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missouribob

Has anyone had a recent session wih You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was her condition,what kind of session did you have/Is she strong? Bob


artax

I had a session but it was over a year ago-  she is in the middle of a couple competition-  so recent pics looks like she is in great condition

gymguy517

I am scheduled to see her, but waiting on her reply email to get hotel room info. Will post back if it happens

cjones

I met her when she first stared. She was very nice. She is short but had some nice muscles. She speaks and understands English very well. If you like her look I recommend to see her.

gymguy517

I ended up seeing her. She is short, 5'3 and about 130 but solid as a rock. Dense. As stated above she understand English perfectly and is a good listener as well as communicator. Said in offseason she gets up to about 150 but wants to add 10 to off-season. She was strong; she was able to hold me down when on top. I'm about 210 right now. But I was able to do the same when I was on top. Without getting into too much detail, I will say she is amorous, and is attentive to you. One of the things that struck me is she said What do you want? Not a clock watcher. I actually was there past the time but elected to leave so she could get ready for her next session which was about an hour later.  I enjoyed the session very much. TBH, I am used to seeing hyper muscular woman (in the 15 years I'm doing this, weight wise she was the smallest by about 20/30 pounds) but she checks all the boxes for me in terms of the type of meet up I enjoy. I would also, hypothetically, state that if she were 30 pound heavier it would probably be my all time favorite. She is older, obviously, but I more inclined for mature women at this point. Plus the accent being from Mexico was a plus. And, she smelled great (said she had on Chanel) and other hygiene was on point. I would take the time. She is worth it.

fudged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ended up seeing her. She is short, 5'3 and about 130 but solid as a rock. Dense. As stated above she understand English perfectly and is a good listener as well as communicator. Said in offseason she gets up to about 150 but wants to add 10 to off-season. She was strong; she was able to hold me down when on top. I'm about 210 right now. But I was able to do the same when I was on top. Without getting into too much detail, I will say she is amorous, and is attentive to you. One of the things that struck me is she said What do you want? Not a clock watcher. I actually was there past the time but elected to leave so she could get ready for her next session which was about an hour later.  I enjoyed the session very much. TBH, I am used to seeing hyper muscular woman (in the 15 years I'm doing this, weight wise she was the smallest by about 20/30 pounds) but she checks all the boxes for me in terms of the type of meet up I enjoy. I would also, hypothetically, state that if she were 30 pound heavier it would probably be my all time favorite. She is older, obviously, but I more inclined for mature women at this point. Plus the accent being from Mexico was a plus. And, she smelled great (said she had on Chanel) and other hygiene was on point. I would take the time. She is worth it.

Is she open to sensual sessions? If so, what are her limits? tnx!

missouribob

What kind of session did you have? She looks strong,is she do you know her stats like biceps Was it with clothes on or off?

gymguy517

She is open to pretty much everything. And I had a sensual, muscle worship session. Lingerie to start and then nude. I do not know stats but I would venture to guess maybe 12/13 inches in the biceps 

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is open to pretty much everything. And I had a sensual, muscle worship session. Lingerie to start and then nude. I do not know stats but I would venture to guess maybe 12/13 inches in the biceps


your inbox is full
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

ji_scott

I have a domination session with her scheduled during her upcoming U. S. trip.  Her email responses have been very prompt and answered all my questions. 
I'm looking forward to it.  I hope the upswing in COVID-!9 cases doesn't derail her trip.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a domination session with her scheduled during her upcoming U. S. trip.  Her email responses have been very prompt and answered all my questions. 
I'm looking forward to it.  I hope the upswing in COVID-!9 cases doesn't derail her trip.

How much for an hour?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a domination session with her scheduled during her upcoming U. S. trip.  Her email responses have been very prompt and answered all my questions. 
I'm looking forward to it.  I hope the upswing in COVID-!9 cases doesn't derail her trip.

How much for an hour?

She told me 350 hr

superdude

Just saw her.  58 years old and WOW!  great condition, great time.  very easy to book.  speaks fluent english  will absolutely see again.  puts women half her age to shame.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw her.  58 years old and WOW!  great condition, great time.  very easy to book.  speaks fluent english  will absolutely see again.  puts women half her age to shame.

Very cool, what did your session entail?

superdude

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login