Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SUP Bro, I’m an alpha

Started by The_spoon, October 17, 2020, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

Really enjoying this but not sure which girl I want to read more about. They are both doing well although I am really interested in what Amanda is going to do to Kyle. K+!

wowser1016


The_spoon



Amanda felt ecstatic as she gave Kyle a seductive lapdance, she teasingly flexed and licked her ripped and firm biceps, "Fuck I hope Kyle is as turned on as me?" Thought Amanda, as Kyle stroked her muscular thighs.

She could feel his erection and couldn't contain her composure anymore.

Amanda turned,facing Kyle and wrapped her powerful thighs and arms around his waist and started to passionately kiss him.

" Oh I hope he is into me as I am into him." Thought the obsessed lovestruck girl.

She led Kyle into her and the two of them moved all over his apartment from room to room as they exploded in lustful  passion.

"Oh baby, that was fun." Exclaimed Amanda after what felt like hours of lovemaking.

"Sure was." Stated an exhausted Kyle.

"I just wished I could've been more forceful with you." Said Amanda with pouty lips.

"What do you mean?" Asked Kyle.

"Well I didn't want to hurt your feelings babe, but I was afraid that I might hurt you by accident if I thrust and squeeze you with my legs to hard, I also wanted to use a strapon on you but was afraid i might have hurt you if you struggled" Said Amanda with puppy dog eyes.

"You mean you could have been more forceful?" Asked Kyle.

"We could always go for a second round." Said Amanda With girlish exuberance.


The_spoon

I want to continue with this story, maybe make Amanda into a mean muscle monster? What is the consensus?

tapion

Oh cool ! You are back ! Amanda like a roid monster ? Sounds cool ;)

Keyzer

I'd like for it to stick a bit more around Jenny but you do you king.
Also, some more roids aren't a bad idea to me : )

JangoFitt5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like for it to stick a bit more around Jenny but you do you king.
Also, some more roids aren't a bad idea to me : )

Hhaahhahahaha exactly, my friend. I'm definitely looking forward to Jenny's side more :D

The_spoon

 "Wow babe you're amazing, you already bulked up to 212 lbs, your next show you should aim for your pro card." Said Martin.
Would that be nice, imagine being a pro at 18, it would make my dad super Proud of me." Said Jenny.
"That would be so awesome." Said Amanda whilst staring at her phone.
"What's up with you, Amanda, Martin and I felt you growing distant the last couple of months, you just train with us but we never hang out anymore."
"Nothing much, I just have personal issues I have to deal with." Said Amanda.
"Well we are always here for you." Said Jenny sincerely.
"Your issues won't be boy issues?" Ask Martin jokingly.
"Heck no." Blushed Amanda.
"Besides, I've got more testosterone running in my veins than most guy out there." Joked Amanda.
"Talking about gear, maybe we need to slightly increase your primobolan if you want to increase your weight and muscle even more." said Martin directly to Jenny
"Well I suppose if I want my pro card then we need to do that and just live with the consequences."
"The fact that you show little signs of virilization, makes me optimistic that we can increase your dosages safely. I suppose that an increase in your bp will occur before any voice changes, but I will monitor you closely." Said Martin as he hugged Jenny.
"Aargh, get a room guys, this is a public space." Said Amanda.

The following days and weeks Jenny and Martin committed all their spare time in preparation for the upcoming show in 6 months time. The contrast between Jenny and Martin become visibly noticeably although Martin is taller at 5'9 and muscular He weighs around 188 lbs with 16 inch biceps, but the last couple of months Jenny has surpassed him in weight and muscular development, she looked ripped and jacked to the core with veiny 16.5 inch biceps, not to mention her rock hard abs and her now massive back with softball belts, at first she felt ashamed that she started getting bigger than Martin but now she enjoyed having broader shoulders, the two frequently spend their night at each other's places and it was fun at first if Jenny wore Some of Martin's shirts, but now they become to small and fit her like a crash guard, Jenny  now revels in wearing his shirts better then him.
"Look babe, this new T-shirt of yours fits like a glove." joked Jenny, you can clearly see her capped delts and rock hard and defined six pack through the drawn out fabric as it stretches and clings to her body like a rashguard.
"Carefull, babe, I just bought that shirt last week, don't rip it apart." Protested Martin.
"You mean if I flex like this?" Said Jenny and coyly did a double bicep pose.
"Babe I can't wait til you have 17 inch arms." Said Martin as he watched Jenny flexing with both admiration and trepidation at the thought of his shirt getting damaged.

Keyzer

Nice ! Looking forward to more, I think your stories are some of the best here.

The_spoon

"One more rep babe, just one more rep." Encourage Martin.

"Uurgh." grunted Jenny as she pushed her 8th repetition of 280 lbs, the bar was slightly bending and every muscle in her shoulders and arms were straining with the effort.

"You did it, you beat my max." Said Martin, previously Martin could bench 3 reps of  280 lbs but Jenny more than doubled his record  doing 7 repetitions.

"I thought the bar might break." Said an excited but tired Jenny.

"Well you know what they say, if it ain't bending you're pretending." Joked Martin.

The two spend the rest of their gym session working out their chest and shoulders.

Jenny was lifting heavier weights than Martin with each workout, a fact that turned her on, she never thought that she would out muscle Martin in either size nor strength, a lot of it had to do with the steroids she took. Martin helped with her cycle and gave her low doses of Testosterone Propionate, Equipoise, Primobolan, Anavar and growth hormones, Jenny wasn't taking unnecessary risk and visited her GP every 4 months to make sure her blood work was in order, apart from a slightly elevated blood pressure she was doing fine, and besides her GP didn't think she needed to go on blood pressure medications yet and since Martin stopped competing and focused more on his studies and clients he was only taking Testosterone Cypionate which is a safer compound but weaker than Propionate, with a little Winstrol from time to time to give him that athletic look. Jenny also became more confident as a result of the anabolics but have never experienced any form of rage some people tend to experience.


"Can I confess something to you?" Asked Jenny as they were driving home.

"Sure thing, but I already know what you're about to say." Said Martin playfully.

"And what Am I going to say?" Asked Jenny.

"That you're madly in love with me." Replied Martin.

"No silly, well I do love you, in fact I am infatuated with you, but what I wanted to say was that I got really turned on maxing all your reps today, it reminded me of the two shows I competed against those guys." Said Jenny as she blushed.

"Well you earned it, but you know if you compete in the women's competitions and earn your pro card, you will never be allowed to compete against ammatuer men again."Said Martin.

"I know, that's what I was thinking, what if I sandbag ammatuer men shows, you know the small town hall events,  pretending to be a guy? You think I can get away with it?" Asked Jenny.

"Well since I don't compete anymore, you could always use my identity to compete in shows, provided that no major media outlets cover the shows, you should be fine." Added Martin.

The idea of competing against hobbyist male bodybuilders and winning made Jenny perk up.

"But I really need to look more masculine also, I mean, I would need a more masculine jawline and man boob's." Said Jenny.

"Easy, we just need to add a little bit of Trenbolone to your cycle, that should sort your jawline out and besides we worked a lot on your pectoral muscles,, if you have a fat percentage of less then 10% body fat your chest looks chiseled." Remarked Martin.

"No, I don't want a little bit of trenbolone, I want a bucket load of Tren." Said Jenny with confidence.


JangoFitt5

Another great part DUDE!. Things are slowly getting more interesting. I think Jenny's idea of constantly ​​disguising herself as a man and participating in bodybuilding competitions is interesting :D. Jenny's psychology should be digged more since she was a shy and soft girl at first as I remember.   :singing:

The_spoon

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Asked Martin mentally.

"Thanks For your concern babe, but just inject me with the syringe." Replied Jenny eagerly.

"Okay, as you wish, we will have to pin you every second day from now on for the next 16 weeks." Stated Martin injecting the mixture of anabolics into Jenny's right deltoid.

"I can't wait to see the results." Said Jenny.


Jenny drew up the formula after reading various online forums, her new cycle consists of Moderate levels of Testosterone, Trenbolone, Drostanolone drawn Up in a 1ml syringe every second day, Martin objected at first as the levels was close to levels used by males during cycling. The formula was meant to add massive muscle gains to Jenny's already 212 lbs frame.

After three weeks Jenny added an additional 22 lbs to her weight all in lean muscle mass, hers body was rock hard with noticeable vascularity, her back looked ripped and her V shape Gave her a comic book superhero build, by now her biceps was 17.3 inches and still growing. But what made Jenny outshine Martin was her increase in strength, she no longer aimed to bench 7 reps of 230 lbs she started benching 25 lbs for several sets of 10 resp.

Her libido also became rather impulsive, at times she felt as if she could entertain Martin in the adult sence all night long, heck after every workout session she had to please herself or grab Martin and lead him to the bedroom.

On her fourth week on her new cycle she experienced the first sign of virilization, Jenny's youthful feminine voice started to break, this was the only side effect that bothered Jenny, although Martin was extremely supportive during this time, Jenny also became more assertive and some might say arrogant due to the increased anabolic effect.


During week 5 Jenny experienced increased post pump exuberance.

"Martin, babe, my biceps have never looked so solid and hard before, and to think we only trained push and pull exercises today, no bicep curls whatsoever." Said Jenny overjoyed at the results.

"Your commitment to workout along with the steroids are truly effective, I never imagined your results would be so dramatic, both in your physique and strength." Remarked Martin.

Later that day Jenny decided to go for a walk and Whilst she was strolling about she noticed a man struggling to change a tyre on a delivery van. As she walked past him she could clearly see the guy struggling to loosen the nuts with the wrench.

Jenny turned and looked at the man.

"Can I help you?" Asked Jenny politely.

"If you have an automatic impact wrench, you could." Said the man. " These lug nuts are too tight to loosen with a normal wrench."

"May I give it a shot?" Asked Jenny.

"You can,  I've changed tyre's before but these nuts are too tight it won't budge." Said the man.

Jenny took the wrench and with limited effort started to loosen the nuts one by one. "Geez this guy is a real weakling, it took me less than 5 seconds to loosen a nut lug, and this guy gave it all he could." Thought Jenny to herself.

"Well it seemed I did my good deeds for the day." Said Jenny as she handed the now dumbfounded man the wrench.

As Jenny strolled through town she saw an advertisement for a arm wrestling competition.

"I wonder..." Said Jenny to herself.


The_spoon

Jenny visited a clothing store to buy some men's clothing that would fit her,Martin trousers were too long and his shirts fit too tightly around her arms and shoulders, she needed XXL shirts at least. On the day of the arm wrestling contest she borrowed Martin's drivers license which he took when he was 16 and scrawny looking, she hoped she could get away without much scrutiny. Jenny adjusted her voice to sound more gruff and masculine, this was actually easy as she already had her voice deepened due to all the anabolic  injections. After spending what seemed like hours she emerged from her room looking like a young man, a bulking young man with large muscles and a perfect V shape silhouette with boulders for shoulders. Martin had to stay at home as it was too risky having him there, just in case people put one and two together.


The arm wrestling meet up was held in one of the biker bars downtown, when Jenny Arrived she recalled that night she met Amanda and they briefly entered the biker bar but left rapidly due to it being a seedy hangout place, Jenny fueled with the confidence and aggressiveness that comes along with trenbolone didnt felt scared at all comming along to such an establishment.

"Fucksake this looks like rough place." Thought Jenny to herself confidently.

"Where do I sign up?" Proclaimed Jenny altering her voice to sound like a bloke whose team Just won the varsity finals in rugby.

"Over at the counter, Jane will help you fill out the form, gonna cost you $25 upfront, mind you you got some large bulding guns buddy, I am Donavan, I run this joint." Replied Donavan, covered with tattoos and sporting a mullet.


Overall 32 people partook in the armwrestling match.

Jenny first competitor gave her no effort at all, he was taller than her  ut she outweighs and outclass the man by around 60lbs, that is 60 lbs of solid lean muscle.

The guy struggled clearly but couldn't even budge her arm, after about 15 seconds of the man struggle to move her arm Jenny smiled and with conditioned strength she proceeded to press is arm down but stopped his arm an inch from touching the table, Jenny than toyed with the guy.

"Come on man, I am giving you a chance, all you have to do is press a little harder, put some strengh into it buddy." mocked Jenny. With a loud thud she slammed his hand onto the table.

"I know I am being a jerk,but this is so much fun." Thought Jenny.

She beat her second and third opponents also without any effort.

Her forth and fith opponents gave a little bit of resistance.

Opponents 6 to 8 was challenging but o ly opponent 9 was able to best Jenny.

At the end of the event Jenny or shall we say Martin come In seconds place.


"Congratulations" Said Donavan and gave Jenny a check for $100.

"You also qualify for the regional event as well. Mentioned Donavan.

"Thanks, bit no thanks I just entered to test my strength." Relp.ied Jenny.

"You mean you just entered to do this as a once off for fun?" Asked Donavan.

"Yeah, you can say that." Retorted Jenny.

"Well each to his own I guess, but if you ever need some dough, I am always looking for tough guys like you to help out with, let's just say odd jobs here and there." Said Donavan as he winked at Jenny.


allegend

Good stuff! Maybe could your bit down the aura to Jenny. At the beginning the story was calm and with good management of the protagonist, but currently it has it a little "over" knowing that in its universe there are more characters who consume steroids equal or more than her, they should defeat her as she is a rookie easily. But overall you have an excellent story.

The_spoon

Thanks for liking the story, she might get  little bit more cocky before getting humiliated and getting a wakeup call.

phil123

... and her growing didn't stop. Can't wait to read how much she will grow.