LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SUP Bro, I’m an alpha

Started by The_spoon, October 17, 2020, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_spoon

It's been eight months since the competition, both girls are now in their senior year at school and continue working out with Martin.
Shortly after the girls turned 17 Jenny requested that herself and Amanda stop experimenting with each other as she admitted to Amanda that she has a crush on Martin and would like to become intimate with him as soon as she graduates and turns 18.
At first Amanda felt rejected because she was the one to instigate foreplay with Jenny but their friendship was as strong as their muscle, which was as hard as concrete and she was glad for Jenny's behalf and hoped that both of them would forever be a part of her life.

To fill the void Amanda started to workout with a new zeal and using steroids and sarms. Amanda also spent more time stalking Kyle on social media, if he posted that he benched 120 lbs she worked her ass off until she bench 122 lbs, if he did 10 reps she did 12 reps.
On night Amanda even went as far as to physically stalk Kyle at his gym. She wore loose fitted clothing with a wig as well as large fake glasses.
She kept her distance from Kyle whilst observing him the whole time.
''50lbs shoulder press!, I can do 60 lbs'' thought Amanda to herself as she looked on as Kyle was working out.
''What a weakling, who does 15 lbs lateral raises? Even I warm up with 25 lbs''
As Kyle worked out Amanda felt empowered, every machine or free weight he used she realised that she easily can out pump and out muscle him. Although Kyle had lean muscles with visible vascularity she guessed that his biceps was around 13.5 inches whereas hers as when pumped 14 inches.
''This weakling would never finish a workout with us, his maximum bench is 170lbs .'' thought Amanda as she smiled.

For the next couple of weeks all Amanda could think of was Kyle, there was a part of her that wanted to break and humiliate him as he made her feel weak and helpless but at the same time she wanted to embrace him and force him to love her.

''Come on Amanda you can do it!.'' shouted Martin.
''Your almost there!.'' encourage Jenny.
''AWWW'' grunted Amanda as she benched press the weights and placed it on the rack.
''Welcome to the 200 lbs club'' said Jenny.
''That's an achievement to be proud of'' said Martin.
''Thanks guys, hard work and your encouragement does a lot'' said Amanda between breaths.
''Okay girls, I think we are done for tonight, let us hit the showers,drink some protein shakes and get going.'' said Martin.
''You guys have to excuse me for tonight.'' said Amanda with a smile.
''What, but we always go to Martin's house on a Friday night to watch movies.'' replied Jenny.
''You might say I am going on a blind date.'' says Amanda rather coyly.
''Do we know him?'' asks Jenny.
''Let her have some fun Jen.'' replied Martin. ''Lets go, ''Amanda go and enjoy your evening.''
''I intend to.'' Amanda couldn't help to giggle as she replied to Martin.
As Martin and Jenny left the gym Amanda went and took a shower.
Amanda couldn't help but to admire herself in the mirror at the gym changing rooms dressed in a revealing dress. She could clearly see every sensual curve on her body. From her capped delts with veins running from her shoulders down her arms. Amanda found it hard to believe that a year ago she had almost no muscular development, people at the gym started asking her if she intends to compete in the body fitness or physique category.
As she opens her sports bag she smiled as she sees that her strap on sex toy is in there.
''Well I hope you're ready for one heck of a night Kyle.'' Thought Amanda to herself

The_spoon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jaguar

This is really excellent!  That it is something different only makes it even better! 

I am really enjoying the slow but steady approach and the keeping it at least somewhat "realistic". 

And always some thing new in the plot each episode, even if it is small. 

K++ :bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Bbw123

Great story, can't wait for more.

K++ :woohoo:

phil123

Also hope for a new chapter and what happens the last month

The_spoon

Thanks guys, I am still planning on continuing this story.
I just don't know in which direction to take it?

GreatJustice

It might be fun for Amanda to be a bit less direct with Kyle, like the date is actually with his on-again, off-again ex girlfriend... and Amanda both seduces her and takes a photo for Kyle. Just a thought

asqwert

Jenny realizes her love for amanda and steals her away from Kyle using her man shaming body

The_spoon

Guy's I know its been a while but lets continue this story with various twists and turns.

The_spoon

Amanda rushed to the other gym, the one where Kyle trains at.
''Gosh I can't wait to meet up with Kyle, I will be coy, humiliate and seduce him.'' thought Amanda with a joyful smirk on her beautiful youthful face.
When Amanda entered the gym she made a sigh of relief as the gym at this hour on a Friday night was relatively empty with only three other members present, two of whom were preparing to leave and Kyle, the object of her obsession, was busy using a pulldown machine.
Amanda noticed that the receptionist was wearing earphones and was intently focused on her mobile.
''Great, me and loverboy won't be bothered.'' thought Amanda to herself as she strode to the bench press wearing a loose fitted hoodie. The gorgeous teen then proceeded to place weights on the barbell ''lets up to 140 lbs knowing full well she can manage 200 lbs and according to Kyle's post earlier in the week his max was 175 lbs doing 1 set of 3. After drinking her second prelockout for the day she proceeded to do some lifting looking ever so often in Kyle's direction.
''Why doesn't he look at me.'' pouted Amanda.
When the teen saw the other two gym members finally leaving she decided it was the time to spring into action.
Wearing a baseball cap and looking down she slowly walked towards Kyle.
''Excuse me, can you help me please?'' asked Amanda innocently.
''Gosh he is handsome.'' thought Amanda as Kyle turned his attention towards her.
Once Kyle saw who was speaking to him he froze. 
''Amanda!'' exclaimed Kyle.
''Oh I did not know it was you Kyle.'' replied Amanda innocuously, taking a step backwards.
''Oh man, I am so sorry, I wanted to find you to apologize.'' replied Kyle standing up.
''Oh well, it was like more than a year ago.'' replied Amanda.
''Seriously, I was an jerk and I sincerely apologize.'' stated Kyle.
''Well we were both drunk that night.'' replied Amanda trying to look innocently and weak by looking down.
''You were asking for help, is there anything I can do?'' said Kyle.
''Well you know my friend, the one who kicked your butt?'' asked Amanda looking straight into Kyle's eyes smiling.
''How could I forget,'' said Kyle nervously.
''Well she usually helps me with my workout but she is on a date tonight and I decided to try out this gym but I need someone to spot me.'' pouted Amanda.
''Well sure, anything I can do to make up for being a jerk.'' replied Kyle relieved that Jenny wont appear from around the corner and manhandle him again.


Kyle gathered his towel and water bottle and walked behind Amanda towards the bench press.
''I did a set of 10 on 140 lbs but now I upped the weight up to 150 lbs.'' stated Amanda as she took the position and grip the barbell and started lifting.
Kyle was ready to catch the weight and was surprised that Amanda could do 10 reps easily.
'' 8, 9, 10 great stuff.'' encouraged Kyle.
''Thank you now it's your turn.'' said Amanda.
Kyle looked apprehensive at first but proceeded to match Amanda's record.
Afterward Amanda and Kyle increased the weights to 160 lbs and both of them proceeded to do 10 repetitions.
''That was great, now let's try lifting 170 lbs. Maybe you should go first this time,'' smiled Amanda.
Once the weights were in place Kyle struggled but managed to do 8 repetitions.
''These 10 lbs sure makes a huge difference.'' said Kyle.
Amanda then proceeded to effortlessly do 12 repetitions.
''That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.'' said Amanda in a mocking tone as Kyle looked speechless.
They then proceeded to move the weights up to 180 lbs and Kyle, now humiliated by the girl he once easily dominated a year ago only managed to do one repetition and on his second attempt the barbell went down and stayed on his chest.
''Gosh help me get it off.'' struggled Kyle.
Amanda easily lifted and placed the barbell into the bench press and in turn managed to do 12 repetitions again.
''Wow, that was awesome.'' said Kyle, both amazed and slightly intimidated by Amanda.
Amanda sensing the shift in power felt energized and confident.
''Seems my little scheme is working.'' thought Amanda was smiling at Kyle and removed her hoodie revealing a lean muscular physique that out matched Kyle's.


jhunter

Interesting character growths, and steady progression. Could use a bit more details on the growths. Otherwise nice going.

phil123

Now she outmuscles Kyle. But wat will he do? And what will Amanda do with Kyle?

The_spoon

"How much do you weigh Kyle" asked Amanda.
"Around 163 lbs." replied Kyle transfixed on the teens fit and sculpted physique.
" Oh well I weigh 174 lbs which means I out muscle you with about 11 lbs of pure muscle." giggled Amanda in a girlish manner.
The fact that Kyle was 5'10 and Amanda was shorter being 5'7 tall made her muscles in general seem larger and more defined.
"Well you are really looking good." said Kyle feeling defeated and slightly nervous but at the same time slightly aroused.
"Thank you." replied Amanda smiling.
"Look obviously you planned this, what is your end plan to humiliate me, get back at me, what?" ask Kyle.
" Well I wanted to prove to myself that I can achieve more muscle then you, you see Kyle I will be honest with you, I stalked you via your social profile and when I saw you started working out I ask Jenny to help me getting bigger and stronger than you, I suppose I could beat you to a pulp if I wanted too, but I think you are cute and I am willing to give you a second chance." said Amanda confidently as she took a step closer to Kyle and stared up into his eyes and played with his hair.
Kyle let out a sigh of relief.
"I think you will be a great boyfriend." giggled Amanda reasurting her dominance over the clearly confused Kyle.
"Boyfriend?" ask Kyle.
"It's not as if you really have a choice in the matter, I already decided that we are going to be a couple." laughed Amanda.
"You are confusing me," said Kyle.
"It's easy, from now on we will workout together every Friday and thereafter we can relax at your apartment, I don't know, maybe we can watch movies or entertain each other in a physical way." said Amanda in a seductive voice, and placed both her arms lovingly around Kyle's neck whilst looking up into his eyes.
"Gosh he really has the nicest eyes." thought Amanda.
Kyle pushed Amanda back.
"Amanda, you are acting crazy," said Kyle.
"Oh Kyle, my love, I am crazy, crazy in love with you." said Amanda tenderly.
"Look I take it as a compliment, but you are becoming obsessive and that's unhealthy." said Kyle.
"No my love, what would be unhealthy is me beating you into a pulp, how would your training go if I were to beat you up every week or are you going to hide in your apartment forever." smirked Amanda.
"I could get a restraining order," said Kyle.
"And tell them what, that the girl you tried to rape a year ago kicked your arse and is intimidating you." teased Amanda whilst walking closer to Kyle..
"You see baby, it would be so much better if you just give me what I want.'' said Amanda.
"You are crazy and need professional help." said Kyle sternly.
"It would be in your best interest if you don't ever call me crazy again, I just don't know how I will react, I might get violent or even ask Jenny or her Boyfriend to beat you up ." said Amanda as Kyle took a step backwards and sat onto the bench press.
''You blackmailing me.'' ask Kyle.
''No, I am just stating the facts, my love, now let's go back to your apartment..'' said Amanda in a girly tone.

Kyle wasn't too keen to return to his apartment with Amanda, but the prospect of meeting her friend again made him comply.
Amanda felt alive, she revelled in the fact that she out benched Kyle and couldn't wait for their next training session.
Once they arrived at Kyle's front door Amanda turned to him and with a smile said.
"Please remember darling, that in this relationship I am the alpha."

The_spoon

Amanda used an uber to reach the gym, so she climbed with Kyle's into his car and drove with him to his apartment. During the drive Kyle lightened up and Amanda reckoned that he was as excited and aroused as she was, or at least that was what she thought judging from the erection Kyle tried to hide in his broad  shorts.
''Goodness, it must be either the Primabolan or the small dose of testosterone that I an taking that is making me have this urge to ripped his shirt off.'' thought Amanda to herself.
''Kyle, what gear are you running, I can see that you added a little bit of lean muscle, not as much as myself?'' askes Amanda.
''Thanks for noticing, I use a low dose of testosterone with anavar for a seven weeks than I stay clean for a couple of months, I plan to start a cycle again next month.'' replied Kyle.
''Seven weeks are too short for real gains, no wonder I could easily out bench you, I have been on and off Primobolan, Equipoise, Anavar, Dianabol and even testosterone for almost a year now.'' laughed Amanda.
''Well it's clearly working for you, but how is it possible that you show no side effects, your skin is still clear and your voice is still girly.'' asked Kyle.
''Well we, Jenny and I take the right steroids at the right time, also zinc is your best friend.'' replied Amanda.

When the two of them entered Kyle's apartment, Amanda excused herself to his room and instructed Kyle to remove his coffee table to prepare some space to have some fun and to put on some light music.
Amanda then proceeded to undress and redress in some sexy black french lace lingerie, she also applied perfume and put on a pair of seductive stilettos, but the teens sexy and alluring ensemble was not complete without a choker necklace which helped to accent her muscular traps and delts.

When Amanda reentered the living room Kyle was on the couch and she could see that he was excited to see him, she placed her gym bag, which contained the leather bonded spreader bar and strapon she planned to use on Kyle on the floor and then walked in a tempting way to his door to make sure it was locked.

''I don't want to be disturbed tonight.'' smiled Amanda to Kyle as she stood on the living room rug and started posing for Kyle.
''You like my muscles?'' asked Amanda after a while.
''You're amazing.'' replied Kyle.
''Then take of your clothes silly so that we can compare and if you're lucky I might give you a lap dance.'' giggles Amanda.
Kyle eagerly removed his clothes and stood naked in front of Amanda, although Kyle was well built and had a good body there was nothing to compare as Amanda's physique was more superior to Kyle's in every way, her biceps were larger, her calves and thighs stronger, her back more developed, her veins more vascular, her traps protruded upward more than Kyle's.
Amanda motioned for Kyle to come closer as she enticed Kyle with a sexy dance.

monstarmaster

This is a great continuation of the story! I can't wait to read what happens next!