LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Appointments with a webcam show Female Bodybuilder

Started by Flanagan, November 28, 2009, 12:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanagan

We all would appreciate any comments, apart of your votes. Of course, karma for the good and comments. Thx


Bigcalves

There was one gal, named Holly, on HBCam.  I've always loved women with muscular calves and she's definitely got em'  We chatted for a while over the summer and it got pretty hot-n-heavy a couple of times.  She was in my area over the summer, but I couldn't get away.  I'm still trying to meet up.   Gotta feel those huge calves in my hands......

themak

havent met any girl...but i would love to meet lyndsay dejager........but that bearly impossible....i live in israel...and she lives in canada...

sjeng73

yes i did meet maryse manios at her home in lille  ;D