LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Erin Maldonato (Erin Wieda)

Started by valentino, November 27, 2009, 09:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentino

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tgbyhn06904

Erin Maldonato  and later  Erin Wieda.
She was a pretty big girl, about 6 ft.
If I'm not mistaken, I bumped into her about 30 years ago at a Jack La Lane gym in NJ.
She was a trainer but she was off hours and was doing some nice squats.
About 185 or 225, its hard to remember.
She didn't stay there long, and never had a chance to say hi.
I did think to myself that she'd be a beast to wrestle.




Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tgbyhn06904

Paul, is that a recent picture of Erin?
I first saw Erin back in the early 80's when she first started.
She was training in a Jack la Lane in the free weight room.
She was doing some squats with 185 lbs in a rack.
I think she looks better in these recent pictures than she did  30 years ago.

Paul1966

Erin Maldonato (Erin Wieda)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pico

Erin Maldonato (Erin Wieda)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login