⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

W.A.S.P. Magazines

Started by grannymuscle, October 08, 2020, 03:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grannymuscle

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know where (other than Ebay ) that I may find these vintage magazines?
I have had contacted some private collectors.....but they are few and far between and some don't have issues I am looking far.
ANY HELP finding these vintage mags would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

grannymuscle

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

PEABUTR

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I believe he's looking for the original hard copies.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

PEABUTR

like I said what issues I do have them was thinking of taking to book store
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grannymuscle

I am looking for issues 1-30 Please or any issues prior to 1979.
And like Old Surehand said hard copies please.
Thanks Again

PEABUTR

will look I don't get on here very often
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login