LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Top 5 best situation to be lifted

Started by Female Bodybuilding, November 25, 2009, 04:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

pick your 5 favorite situations to be lifted:

1.- being kidnapped
2.- the girl showing her strength
3.- the girl trying to humiliate the guy
4.- fighting with a girl
5.- if you are injured and the girl helps you
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

liftcarryfan

how about when the girl is doing something sexual to you, in my case i love sessions when a girl can lift me in a reverse head scissors and just suck it on!

crushee

Answer # 2: I definetely like female strength...

ribtin64

#2 Theresa Bostick was the best at this when she effortlessly pressed me overhead for two easy reps while I looked in the mirror. Fabulous

Ghostboy


Alina-fan

I like it when I get lifted during wrestling in a competitive wrestling session. I also love when when a girl's showing her strength.

Kek

Definitely getting lifted during a wrestling match.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login