Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Zuzana Korinkova

Started by phy911, October 23, 2017, 05:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911



I love how Zuzana is is greeted by whom I would guess is the shows choreographer. The guy gracefully guides her to her place on the stage. It is a wonderful contrast of the sexes. Even Vicky Gates smiles at the site of him. It would be great if we could find this entire contest.


What a physique!

I managed to find the video on youtube in a slightly higher resolution by the user name "surmac" I think this may have been the source used by stitchface.
I removed the letterboxing, did a precise bicubic resize, denoised the compression artifacts, added some contrast, and saturation. I also dumped the foriegn audio commentary.


enjoy!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tlemar27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

connor123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login