LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

QBikk Stories Collection [650 Stories] - Update: 28th of September 2020

Started by QBikk, September 28, 2020, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

Hi Guys,

I'd like to share the stories I collected, transformed to Word, then .pdf and eBooks, in order to be able to read them on iPhone/iPad.     
I like stories with gentle women, where strength is used as a tease, even if it's with a tremendous strength gap. There can be a little dom, but it's usually including love.
In this update, I didn't add that much stories, instead, I converted everything into eBooks versions, which is easier to read on a Cell Phone/Tablet and quicker for me to work out.

You'll find stories from writer as: Pac, Wanderer, Spoonmaster, Sonofjack, Demented, DTM, Iczerman, Intenseman, Littlesilverstar, M.C., Merz, Miles Endeavor, Montrose, Musclehead, Plowjack, Submissive Romantic, Puppetman, Seldom Lasts, ... and many other authors who did some.

I'll update the Pack from time to time, as soon as I have a consequent amount to add. If you feel the format in .pdf doesn't suit you, I gave the word format as well, you will be able to make it for yourself.

Update: One update
1.   Addition of 48 New Stories (See list below)

TO AUTHORS:

I didn't ask the authors for permission, so if any of them finds any and wants me to withdraw his stories, please contact me via PM.
I didn't include any of the commercial stories I purchased in this pack. If you ever find a story with the mention No Sharing in the title, please let me know so that I can remove it and re-upload. Thanks

New Stories
Afteros   Workplace Safety
AndrewWrites   Nova and Ryan
Beetlebomb   Two Friends
Benj1707   Good Moves
Bigby Wolfe   Wish Fulfillment
Bolt21   The Receptionist
Brfan   Blossom The Hunt Spin Off
Brfan   Girl Next Door
Brfan   Growing Up with Muscles Around
Brfan   The Ex
Brfan   The Golden Age[Unfinished]
Brfan   The Hunt
Catullus Sedecim   Humanity's Sluttiest Soldier-An Attack on Titan Story
DidYouLikeMySunglasses   Wendy Bounces Back After Losing Her Job
draw4wild   Wishing Well
Dre Vans   Hey Hannah!
Fishbone   Overwhelmed
Fonk   The White Knight Cometh
Greatguy87   A Chance Encounter at Love
John Whey   The Secretary
Johnnylovemuscle   Big Red
Johnnylovemuscle   In My Castle
Johnnylovemuscle   Juice Craze
Johnnylovemuscle   Roommates
Johnnylovemuscle   The Good Wife
Lonebeatle   The Morning After
Max   Things Done by Love
Mr. Purple   Honeybun Pumps Iron
No Author   How I Discovered Bodybuilding
No_Author   The Artist[Unfinished]
Randomizer   A Visit in the Storm
Randomizer   Halloween Party
Randomizer   Julia
Randomizer   Max Stats
Randomizer   Meeting at the Sapphire Bar
Randomizer   Meeting Claire
Randomizer   One Ticket to Paradise
Randomizer   Scared of Her Power
Randomizer   Super Model
Randomizer   The Date
Randomizer   The New Girl
Randomizer   The Perfect Girlfriend
Randomizer   The_Assistant Librarian
Ravenderon   Steam Coal[Unfinished]
Rob000   Tuesday Night
rs410   The Muscle Nurse
Scheherazade the Amazon   Samantha Grows Muscles
Sonofjack   The Girl of His Dreams
Tarzan7   Just for a Cup of Coffee
Trina   Birthday Wish
Unknownpanic   Sarah's Discovery
WapWap   A New Family
WapWap   Lilya
WapWap   The Perils of Dating Pauline
Will Travis   Overwhelmed by Jane

So if this kind of writing appeals to you, then download the pack here (If not sorry for you!):

AL_Stories_Pack_5.3.zip

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Hope you'll enjoy it, feedback is welcome.
QBikk


Kujarer

A newer--2021--update with more stories [750] is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Ophaki