LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Leah Reichman

Started by gordonlloyd, September 26, 2020, 01:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

petitskinny

Wow ! She looks very tall also ! Nearly 6ft I think ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tdh436

I would say shes about 5'10 at least, and weighting 290pounds looks like another woman that was 5'10, prety much same weight and look, and realy realy strong too, amazing and beautiful woman as well :)

MaxSideburns72

Another mighty hit by Gordon I'd say!

Well she is for sure around 6' feet tall, in the pictures she is always tallest one.

There's a podcast with her interviewed, she is a very sweet with a powerful sweet voice.
I am listening to it, she is a nurse and everyone in the podcast is talking about her size and height. I can't get everything as english is not my mother language.
If you want to enjoy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can say she is huuuuugely strong, listen now what she lift, well what, probably a car, how much is better ;-)
SQUAT 350 kg SBAAAAAM
BENCH 205 kg SBAAAAAM
DEAD 265 kg SBOOOOOOM

IN CRE DI BLE!


gordonlloyd

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

johnnylm

Wow! Only 5' 10"?  She sure surrounds herself with smaller guys then.  I'm guessing taller.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

I saw that she weighed 323 lbs. at her last powerlifting meet !!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

petitfilou87

I'm impress by the black woman who is seat near her too
she have the same stats ? height , body weight

Femflexers

Is her 350kg squat the world record? If not, how far off is she?

palmeto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Only 5' 10"?  She sure surrounds herself with smaller guys then.  I'm guessing taller.


She literally says 5'11 and a half in an interview: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau

envallfan

A very powerful girl - no matter how high she is!

rickybrown

Updates. In April, Leah broke Becca Swansons 854lb fifteen year old record for the heaviest ever squat by a woman with 880 pounds. On 11th Sept 2021 Leah destroyed even that world record with a 419.5 kg squat (923 pounds). She is the first woman in history to lift over 900. For years, the low 600s was considered the absolute limit. Now we're edging towards the previously unthinkable, that a woman might squat 1,000!

gordonlloyd

Leah Reichman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS