⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kallioph Matraka

Started by pizzayoda, April 04, 2015, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzayoda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


manufbb

Her new shots are great!! . The progress she has made the last year is unbelievable.
Karma if you like. I´m a newcomer!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

twodarklords

Yowzas, those arms are awesome! 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

Love the first pic. She's got potential to become the best greek fbb. Let's give her some time, not much.
And she's soooo beautiful!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love the first pic. She's got potential to become the best greek fbb. Let's give her some time, not much.

She wrote this yesterday ...

" Actually I've never reached a contest shape before. I don't know what means to have an extremely low body fat crazy cuts and stuff like this... But this will be the point if I ever decide to compete (something that i really doubt for) . For now I try to be in a good shape all year long. "
I ♥ Saradas

Grenadier

She sure is beautiful.  Wow!

sabertoothtigerz


derekr

Two of these are very recent.  Not sure about the thigh shot.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trota

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

Her newest pics. Impossible not to love her:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



bicepboy

Fantastic arm development. I'd say her biceps are very long and full. Not as peaked as some, which might be deceptive, as that 4o cm pick above. That's more or less the size of my arm these days, and a lot of people still think I've got really big muscles, even for a guy. I might have more peaked bis and tris, but I don't have that kind of bicep length or fullness, though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwhh

Her age is 23.

Last October she was at 75 KG with 11% body fat 

manufbb

Always amazing:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dave72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her age is 23.

Last October she was at 75 KG with 11% body fat


75 kg ! How tall is she  ??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login