LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Claudia Partenza Session

Started by MrBogus, December 05, 2019, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraggle2022

I saw she's coming to London soon - does she charge more for a sensual session? Or is it a flat rate and YMMV?

fraggle2022

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

Just email and find out- I saw her a couple years ago - I am pretty sure it was just a flat rate then

chimpy666

I had an amazing session with her 2023 1.30 hours, if you are hesitant drop her an email she is a real sweet heart so sensual and really gets into the session :)

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had an amazing session with her 2023 1.30 hours, if you are hesitant drop her an email she is a real sweet heart so sensual and really gets into the session :)

Thanks, all set. Look forward to meeting her!