Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Claudia Partenza Session

Started by MrBogus, December 05, 2019, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintusgreat

Anybody is there who sessioned with aunt claudia Partenza? What she do in sessions?


artax

Saw Claudia on recent NY trip- looked great- she has some current pics on Insta**** - as mentioned in earlier post believe she recently got married so limits but still fun session, would recommend

gk

She is very nice, have had multiple sessions with her. Very sweet and talkative, her English is pretty good. Her conition is always top shape and she is pretty open to proposals.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chimpy666

I've gone and booked a session with Claudia Partenza again very excited anyone had the pleasure recently of. CP?


Del4

Saw her last year and am seeing her in London this trip. (Having seen her 3 previous times dating back to 2019)
She is amongst the best of the very best, and would highly recommend her.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw her last year and am seeing her in London this trip. (Having seen her 3 previous times dating back to 2019)
She is amongst the best of the very best, and would highly recommend her.

How does she compare to Ms Xena (Have you seen?) more dominant? Sensual?

Looks in incredible shape very little body fat

Del4

I have seen Ms Xena, albeit not for over 6 years.
My sessions with Ms Xena were generally very good, however for me Claudia is amongst the very best I have seen. Admittedly that is likely a chemistry thing as much as anything else. My type of session, Claudia seems to genuinely enjoy.
Ms Xena is definitely sensual, but my sessions with Claudia were more sensual and she comes across as more naturally sensual.
Ms Xena is obviously bigger and is genuinely massive, even bigger than her pictures (I once ended up seeing her on the same day as Nicole P and I was shocked when I saw Ma Xena, how big she was compared to Nicole), but Claudia is still extremely muscular and is better in terms of conditioning. I saw her today and although she is not in contest shape she is absolutely rock hard all over and ripped.
I am not into domination sessions, so it is hard to comment on who is more dominant. I believe they can both do domination sessions, from their personalities I would say Ms Xena is likely more naturally dominant, but I have not done that kind of session with her.

jon123

I've had several sessions with Claudia in London and she is always in hard, beautiful condition. She is sensual and welcoming and we have fantastic sessions. I don't think she fakes her 'connection' with people who come to see her - she's just a naturally nice woman with a busy and full life. She makes it plain that sessions are  a business, as we all know, but it's better when they can be fun for her too. She's the nicest sessionette I've ever seen.

Slappy2

She's coming here to New York in November and I really hope to see her.  I also hope this "limits" someone spoke of aren't true since she's gotten married.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's coming here to New York in November and I really hope to see her.  I also hope this "limits" someone spoke of aren't true since she's gotten married.

She has been married for years, first time I saw her was 5 years ago and she was married. This does not seem to limit her...

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's coming here to New York in November and I really hope to see her.  I also hope this "limits" someone spoke of aren't true since she's gotten married.

She has been married for years, first time I saw her was 5 years ago and she was married. This does not seem to limit her...

She had me several years ago when I was still quite naive. I would say she is very likely to tell you what services she is willing to provide. All you have to do is ask.

e_honda

She's coming to NYC again in November so anyone there should be booking her up now. She only comes to the US once a year, so this is your chance.

IMO she has one of the best combinations of tremendous physique with pleasant personality.


glucca1989

has anyone seen her recently? are the pics still like on her sessiongirls site? thanks!!

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone seen her recently? are the pics still like on her sessiongirls site? thanks!!

Just check her IG page and you should have a good idea. She's always in great shape.

glucca1989

thanks! i'm old and not on IG but you make a good pitch!