⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Frogsie] Stories~collected part 2

Started by KennyKid, September 13, 2020, 09:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyKid

^-^
Stories in this collection:


Awakening

Hang over

Babysitting

My little cousin

The shrink

Girl scout

Daughter power

KennyKid

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

KennyKid

Awakening
By Frogsie
Wayne discover the strenght of his sisters

Hi, my mane is Wayne and I will tell you the most memorable day of
my life, when I discovered my sisters strenght.  I was 16 years oldand a
bit on the heavy side.   So to lose weight I started to exercise : jogging,
push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, etc.  One day, I was doing my chin-ups in
the basement.  I did 20 chin-ups, the most that I ever done because
being overweight, I wasn't strong enough to lifted my weight several
time. 

Not bad big brother !  It was Kelly my sister.  She was 15 years old. 
Althought I was tall and big, she was small and a bit on the skinny side. 
She was about 5'3'', and 110 pounds wich contrast to my 5'8'' and
220 pounds.  Let me try, she said.   She did 35 chin-ups.  I told her it
was easier for her since she wasn't overweighted like I was.  She told
me that her weight had nothing to do and that she could prove it.  I
asked her how and she told me to came close to her.  She told me to
go behind her and put my arms around her neck.  I didn't knew what
she wanted to do but I went along just to see.  She then grab the bar
and, to my surprise, she lifted us easily and started to do chin-ups.  She
laughed of my surprise and told me that for my confort, I could put my
legs around her waist wich I did.  She did 30 chin-ups with me on her
back.  After she stoped she didn't looked like she was exhausted at all. 
I couldn't believe what had just happened.  My sister was clearly
stronger than me.  Noticing my astonishment, she told me that this
wasn't hard to do and that she could do other stuff more impressive. 
When I told her that I'd like to see it, she started to do push-ups and
told me to sit on her back.  She did 60 push-ups with me on her back
and once again she didn't seem to be exhausted.  She stood up and
said # And now, for my big finally. #  She came next to me, took my
left arm with her let hand and put her right hand between my legs, she
lifted me up on her shoulders and started to do reps with me.  She did
about 20 reps before she put me down.

After that shocking experience with Kelly, I went up to the kitchen to
drink something.  My other sister Nicole was already in there.  She was
12 years old.  Nicole was the athlete of the family.  She started to do
gymnastics since she was 4 years old and was becoming quite good.  In
fact her coach wanted to send her to the state championship.  She
noticed that something was on my mind and asked me what it was.  I
told her that I just found out that Kelly was stronger than me.  She told
me that it was not a big news and told me that she was stronger than
me.  #  No way ! I said, you are too much younger and smaller than
me.  Do you dare to challenge me to an arwrestling match Big
brother ? She said with a smile on her face.    I don't want to but I'll do
it just to prove you wrong.  So, I sit in front of her and we place our
arms in place.  She had a firm grip but I figure out that it was because
of her gymnastic.  Nicole count to three and we started.  I didn't
applied too much force just to see what she had and our arms stood
straight in the starting position.  She said # So, are you going to started
or do you just wait for Santa Klaus ? #  I realized that she had the same
idea so I started to increase the strenght.  I managed to push her arm
half way down when she stop me. I was now pushing with all my
strenght but I couldn't move her arm further.  After a few secomd she
started, to my disbelieve, to push her arm up and I couldn't stop her. 
She brought our arms to the starting position when I was able to stop
her.  I looked at her arms and it surprise me.  I could see her bicep and
it was quite impressive.  When did she got muscles like that ? I thought
to myself.  After a few second she started to push my arm down.  What
was happening ?  She push my arms further and I couldn't stop her. 
My strenght began to fade and my eyes were looking right at her bicep. 
I couldn't believe what I saw but her bicep had swollen to a larger
proportion than my own.  After a few second my strenght vanished and
she put my arm down to her great joy and to my astonishement. While
Nicole was flexing her biceps and smiling I put my head in my hands
and all I could say was #  I can't believe it.  My 12 year old sister beat
me at armwrestling.  Cheer up Wayne. she said.  I already beat guys
much bigger and stronger than you and it was easier than it was to beat
you.  Even thought she try her best to make me feel better I couldn't
get out of my head that a tiny 12 year old girl had beat me at
armwrestling.

I went to my room to try to take my mind of what happened earlier but
the fact is that nothing could take my mind of the fact that my two
younger sister were stronger than me.  I didn't have a huge ego but I
was a normal 16 year old boy and this botter me a lot.  Later that evening Kelly and Nicole
came to my room to see how I was doing and asked me if I wanted to
play a game of monopoly.  I agree to play since I had nothing better to
do.  We went down to the basement to play.  I went to the storage
room to get the game but the box was to high for me.  I was just a inch
away from the box.  I looked around but there was nothing I could
climb on.  #  Do you need some help Wayne ? #  It was Felicia my 9
years old sister.  I told her that I couldn't get the box because I wasn't
tall enough.  She told me that she would help me and without giving
me the time to answered, she step behind me, wrapped her arm around
my legs and to my astonishement, she lifted me up high enough for me
to get the box.  When she put me down I looked at her in total
surprise.   See, I'm strong too.  She said.  It's some kind of trick or
just a good push but there is no way that you could lifted me for more
than one second, I'm too heavy for you.  You wanna bet ? she
answered giggling.  She then put her head between my legs and placing
her hands on my tighs she stood up, lifting me on her shoulders.  That
was the most surprising thing that I saw that day.  Here I was a 16 year
old 220 pounds guy on the small shoulders of a 9 year old girl and she
started walking taking me to the other room where Kelly and Nicole
where.  When they see us they started to cheer for Felicia.  #  There
you go sis, one monopoly box and a big brother to go.  Felicia said. 
For the rest of the evening, instead of playing monopoly like we were
supposed to do, Kelly, Nicole and Felicia lifted me on her shoulders, in
her arms or giving me piggy-back rides to see wich of them could carry
me for the most time.       

KennyKid

Hang over
by frogsie
Dave gets drunk at a party and Fay take care of him

Dave Nathan was your basic 20 year old college boy.  He like to party,
drink and he definitenly like girls.  Like many students, he work part
time to cover his tuition.  So when Fay, one of his coworker invite him
to her party, he gladly accepted.

The party was great, lots of food, beer and great music.  However, Dave
drank toomuch and he was lying on the sofa when everybody leave.  He was
not in any condition even to walk home and barely stand straight.  The
only thing he remember was a stong pair of hand who lifted him up and
somebody carrying him to a bedroom.

The next morning, Dave wake up with a terrible headache.  He went to the
kitchen and found Fay who look up to him saying:  SO, feel better this
morning?  You were quite drunk last night. 

My head hurts terribly!  By the way, who carry me to the bedroom, I
should thank him.

Who says that was a guy?  It was me , don't you remember.?

Dave laugh.  He didn't remember anything but she couldn't have carried
him.  He looked at her. She wore a pair of thight navy blue shorts and a
really thight white shirt.  He was surpirse by her body.  SHe was really
athletic and her legs look very strong and sexy he thought.   Her arms
look quite definite too.  He knew that she was going to a gym 3 times a
week  but it just couldn't be possible that she was strong enough to do
that.

Let me refresh your memory she said.  WHen everybody left, you were
still on the couch.  Your were so drunk that you couldn't even stand up. 
I offered you to stay for the night in one of the room and when you
stood up you fell and I had to catch you otherwise you would have fell. 
I then bended down and I boosted you up on my shoulder and carry you to
a room in a fireman carry.  You couldn't stop talking but you make no
sense.  At one point you even told me that I had great butts and you
grab my ass.  I then put you in bed and you fell asleep practically
right away.

Come on!  Your joking!   You couldn't have carry me, I'm too heavy.

Fay suddenly came right in front of him.  Oh yeah!  We'll see about that
she said and she then bend down and boosted him up her shoulder like she
said she did.  Dave was speechless.  She walk right over a bifg mirror
so he could se for himself. 

Wow!  You really are strong!  I'm really amaze and i'm sorry for not
beleiving you.

Do you still think my ass is great Dave?

Dave had a great up close view of her ass and it look trully amazing but
he said:  Oh!  I'm sorry for that.  I do stupid things when im drunk. 

She put him down and looking straight at him, she told him:  You didn't
answer the question Dave.  She took both of his hands and place them on
her ass.  Dave said:  Oh my god!  It's amazing.

She gave him a french kiss, grab his ass and lifted him up again and
carry him to her bedroom.  This is your lucky day Dave she saidtaking of
her clothes.

Her body was incredible.  Very lean and firm.  They make love
passionately for the rest of the day.  Boy what a way to take care of a
hang over.

KennyKid

Babysitting
By frogsie
Duncan learn a lot in a night

Duncan Tyler was 14 years old.   He was a very shy teenage boy.  He
spend most of his time studing and surfing on the net.  He spent his
friday night mostly by babysitting his cousins.  He never expected
what would happened when he agree to babysit the daughters of her
mother's friend.  Sheila had two daughters Wendy who was 10 and Gina
who was 7.  Sheila told him that he would have no problem with them.

So he arrive at Sheila's around 7 pm.  She made the presentation. 
Wendy was very cute with beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair in
a pony tail.  She seem nice he thought.  Gina was a petite girl with
the same blue eyes as her sister and with short red hair and
freckles on her faces.  She also was cute and he thought that the
two girls will turn many heads in a few years.

Sheila gave him recomandation and left.  The two girls went in the
basement and Duncan went in the living room to watch tv.  After a
while, he heard noises from the basement.  Since he was curious he
decide to go tho the basement to see what the girls were doing. 

When he arrive, Gina was calmly playing nintendo and Wendy came out
of the bathroom with a glass of water, looking out of breath.  What
was that noise Duncan said.  Oh, I was just doing some exercice for
my gymnastics.  I was just pumping iron.

Yeah!  right.  Your too young to do weights Wendy.

No I'm not!  Come here.  He saw her go behing the weight who look
really heavy and saw her easily lift them high over her head.  Ta
dam!  WHat do you think?

Ok.  Good joke but the weights are empty!  Who are you trying to
fool?

Try it if your so sure.

So Duncan try to lift the weight but to his surprise, the weights
were not empty.

WHat the hell is going on!  That stuff is really heavy.

I told you so.  If you wanted to be able to lift that you need
these.  And with that she took off her shirt and did a double biceps
pose.

Duncan was in shock.  Her arms had clear definition.  SHe had some
incredible biceps.  Even bigger than most guys in his class.  And
they were definite to make a body builder jealous.  He stood there
looking at her arms without saying a word.  You can touch them if
you'd like she said.  So he put one hand on her bicep and it was
rock solid.  He llok down and saw that she had rather large breast
for her age.  He then realise that she was just ten and he back off
a few step not knowing how to react.  She was jsut a kid but it was
the first time that a girl he knew made him feel like that.  He now
had a huge errection.  Not even the most beautiful girl in his class
had ever have that effect on him. 

He told her that she was fantastic and that he never saw muscle like
that on any one and that he thought she was pretty.  He ask her if
he could touch her muscles again wich she accept.  While he carress
her biceps, they talk and laugh a lot.  That girl had big muscles! 
It was then that Gina came in the room.

Hey!  No fair, I want to play with him too.  She said while she went
in  front of him and start to push him by the stairs.  Come up to my
room we will play games.  Duncan wanted to stay with Wendy so he try
to stop but the little 7 year old continue to push and drag him.  He
try harder but nothing can make him stop.  It couldn't be.  This
little girl was litterally overpowering him.  When they arrive at
the stairs, Gina stop pushing.  Instead she put her arms around him
and lift him up on her shoulders.  She then went up with the much
taller and bigger 14 year old who was still trying to figure out
what was happening.  When they arrive in Gina's room, she put him
down and told him that they would play house.  Duncan was
stillwanting to go back to Wendy's big biceps.  She then told him
that if he can beat her at armwrestling she let him go.  Without
hesitation he sit in front of her.  He thpught of pinning her fast
so he could go feel Werndy's biceps again.  Unfortunately, GIna's
grip was amazingly strong.  WHen she said go, it took her only ten
second to pin his arms down.  He couldn't stop  her to move his arm
down.  He look down at her arms and his jaw drop wide open.  SHe had
muscles too!  Her bicep was bigger than his own!  Unbeleivable!  SHe
was just 7years old for god sake! When did she get muscles like
that!

WEndy join them after that and they all spend the evening flexing
and doing strenght contest against Duncan who lost every single one
of them.

KennyKid

My little cousin
By frogsie
Terry is beaten by his 13 year old cousin.

It was last year, during the summer vacation. My parents had won a trip for 4
adults in Accapulco. They decided to go with my uncle Lou and my aunt Sylvia.
Since I couldn't go with them, I had to stay in my uncle's house to babysite
my young cousin Melissa. So, when the big day came, I went to my uncle's house
a little disapointed to spend my first two weeks of vacation with my 13 year
old cousin.

After they left, I started to watch T.V., while my little cousin told me that
we will have fun and that she won't be a pest. She was a very kind and sweet
girl and I knew that she wouldn't cause me any trouble. Even if she was just
13, she was very mature and quite beautiful. She had long curly brown hair
with incredible blue eyes. She was about 5'3'' and weighted around 115 pounds
I tought to myself that she will be quite a knock-out when she will be older.
For myself, I was 17 years old at the time. At 5'10'' and 180 pounds I was in
great shape and one of the best wrestler in high school.

The first day went without a problem. We just watch t.v. and we went to bed
early. The next morning Melissa was already eating when I came to the kitchen.
While reading the newspaper, I couldn't help glancing at her. She was wearing
a long t-shirt that revealed her legs. They were very beautiful but
surprisingly muscular for a girl her age. She was doing figure skating since
she was 5 and she was apparently working-out quite often. I rapidly came to my
sense. She was just 13 and my cousin for God sake !

After breakfast we went to the living room and while I was still reading the
paper, Melissa watched ESPN. She was watching a rerun of the last figure
skating championship. When I finished my paper I asked her what was the name
of the different figures. She gladly answered my questions. When the show was
over, there was a wrestling program ( olympic wrestling ).

Suddenly, Melissa turned off the t.v. and said that wrestling was just crap
and that even her could beat those morons. Since I'm a wrestler, I couldn't
let her say that without responding. But even after I told her that wrestling
was hard and even I had trouble in some of my matches, she laughed and said
that she had beaten every boy in her class and the majority of them were much
bigger then her. I told her that maybe she was able to beat some 13 year old
boy who didn't know how to wrestle but that she couldn't even give opposition
to a guy or a girl who knew how to wrestle.

She looked at me and challenge me to a wrestling match. I laugh at her and
said that I was much older, bigger and stronger than she was and I was one of
the best wrestler in high school. She then told me that she wanted to prove
that she could beat me and that she promised to be gentle and careful. I laugh
and told her that I accepted the challenge. I was planning on going easy on
her but also I wanted to pinned her fast to laugh at her a little.

So, we moved the furniture to have space for our little encounter. When we
locked up, I rapidly lifted her and take her down. I sit on her thighs and
kept her shoulder on the floor with my hands. I looked at her and asked if she
was ready to give up and admit that she was wrong. But before she answered me,
she did something that I didn't expected. She let out a loud grunt and then,
she began to move her hips up while I was still on her. She then stood on her
elbow while I was still trying to figure out what was happening. I looked
around me and I couldn't believe what I saw. She was standing on her elbows
and her knees while her hips were about 1 feet in the air. This position had
nothing surprising except the fact that I was still on her.

How could this 13 year old girl lifted me like that without any signs of
effort? While I was still trying to figure that out, she started laughing and
told me that this was just a begginning. She then sit, put her arms around my
waist and stood up, lifting me off my feet. I was astonished. I couldn't
speak. I didn't knew why I wasn't able to speak. Was it the fact that my 13
year old cousin as lifted me without any effort or because, when she did it I
developped an instant hard on ?

After a few seconds she put me down. But, before I could say or do anything,
she face me and then, place one arm around my thigh and put one of my arm
around her neck. She proceeded to lifted me on her shoulders. I asked her what
she was doing but she just said that she had to work out. After taking a few
steps in the living room, she started doing reps with me. After a while she
started to spin and I have to say it made me a little dizzy. I told her to put
me down and she did. But before I could regained my senses she throw me to the
floor and leaned on me. She asked me if I admit that she was stronger than me.
I try to stand up but I couldn't even lifted one arm. After a few second, I
realised that she was right and admit that she was stronger than me.

She gave me a smile and helped me get up on my feet. I congratulate her for
her win and told her that I was surprised by her strenght. She thanked me and
told me that she wouldn't tell anyone that she beat me at the condition that I
agree to an arwrestling match. I didn't want to do it because I knew that she
could beat me and having my butt kicked once was enough, but if I didn't
agree, she was going to tell everybody what happened. So, I agreed and we went
to the kitchen for our match.

As soon as our hands locked up, I realize that this wouldn't be easy. She had
a strong grip and seem really calm. When she count three, I started pushing
with all my might because I knew how strong she was and I wanted to win this
match for my self-estime. But even with all my might, her arm didn't move at
all. She looked like she wasn't trying and after a few seconds, she smile at
me and push my hand down without effort and she did it really fast. I was more
stunned than before. She had beaten me at wrestling and armwrestling even
though I was 65 pounds heavier and 7'' taller. I couldn't believe that a
little 13 year old girl could be that strong.

Noticing my embarrassement, she told me that I was very strong and that she
had difficulties to beat me. I knew that she was lying just to make me feel
better but, believe it or not, it did. For the rest of the day we talk, listen
to music and watch some t.v.. when we were watching and old romantic movie,
she came near me and started to snuggle. At that moment, I was really
disapointed that she was my cousin.

When we decided to go to bed, she told me that she would make it up for what
she did today. I didn't knew what she wanted to say but I understood rapidly.
She put her arm around me and lifted me and carried me to my room like a groom
carry his bride. I had to admit it felt incredible. She then put me on my bed
and told me that, if I'd like, she was going to carry me in the house until
our parents return. I spent the best two weeks of my life. I miss that summer.

KennyKid

The shrink
By frogsie
A man confess is passion for female muscle to a shrink

Paul Brown was still a single guy at 34 years old.  He had always been
shy and at 5'7'' and 200 pounds he felt that he had no chance with
girls.  Another thing was is passion for strong girls especially if they
were young.  He never talk of that passion to anyone not even if best
friends because he taught he wasn't normal.  He then decided to go see a
shrink.

He arrived at the house of the shrink his doctor had recommend him.  Dr.
Miller was about 40 years old and seem nice.  He and Paul talked for
awhile to know each other a little better before starting the # therapy
#.  After that, Paul began to talk to him about his obssession with
strong girls.  Dr Miller asked him when did he first realised that
strong girl excited him.

Well, I think it all began 20 years ago.  I was 14 years old and one
day, my aunt asked me if I wanted to babysit my little cousin.  Angie
was 8 years old at the time.  She was into ballet and gymnastics like
most girl her age.  During the evening, she wanted to play battleship
with me.  I told her yes and since the game box wason the top of the
basement closet, I had to climb on a chair.  Angie was behind me, and
she took the box and put it on the table near by.  When i turn around to
climb down, the chair slip and I fall down. Angie was right there and I
fell on her shoulders but instead of falling on the floor like I
thought, she took a few steps back to take a good balance and to my
disbelief she stood still.  She started cheering and walking around the
basement without being surprised that a little 8 year old girl like her
could carry a 14 year old boy on her shoulders.  She carry me for a few
minutes  before she put me down.  As soon as I was on my feet, I rushed
to the bathroom.  I didn't want her to see that I had a hard on.  I was
excited by my little cousin.  I really thought that I was a pervert.

Dr. Miller interrupt him and told him that it was probably because of
the fact that he was being lifted by a smaller girl and not because he
was some kind of freak.  That made him feel better.  Paul continue :

For the few years after that, everytime Angie and I were alone, she
asked me if she could see if she was still strong and often give me
piggyback ride.  She stopped when she couldn't lifted me anymore because
of my weight.  We were both disapointed by that. 

Dr.Miller asked Paul if he found another girl to replace Angie after
that.

Well, I tried but being overweighted, I was too shy to asked an athlete
girl to go out on a date.  I found a girl who could lifted me in high
school.  It was during a gym class.  We were out to do tracks and field
and Gordon, one of the best athletes in school, trying to impress
everyone as usual run around the field with his girlfriend Amy on her
back.  Someone time Gordon run and shouted to everyone that it was a
world record and everybody was laughing and cheering for Gordon. 
Everyone except Erin Brannigan.  She was one of the school nerds and
Gordon always make fun of her because of her braces and her thick
glasses.  Gordon came to her and asked her why she didn't cheer.  She
told him it was stupid and it was not a big thing to run around with his
little girlfriend on her back.  He asked her if she thought that she
could do better than him.  She says that she could do it with someone
bigger than Amy and that made laugh everybody.  Gordon challenge her to
do better and told her that if she could beat his record, he would do
anything she wanted but if he win, she would have to worship him and
kiss his feet in front of the whole school.  She agreed and told Amy to
climb on her back.  Gordon told her that she said she could do it with
someone bigger than Amy and since there was no balance to weighted the
girls, she would have to do it with me on her back.  Everybody laugh
because I was around 5'7'' and190 and Erin was 5'2 and not more than 105
pounds.  She said that she had no problem with that if I accept.  That
made everybody laugh more and put me in an ackward position.  I wanted
Erin to win but there was no way that she could win with me, she
couldn't even lifted me.  I told everybody that I didn't think she would
be able to lifted me. 

Erin came in front of me and told me to climb on her back.  I asked her
if she was sure and she grab my right legs on put it at her waist.  I
raise my left leg and I was as surprises as everybody else that she was
able to lifted me.  She then told Gordon who was in shock to time her
and she started running.  She actually beat Gordon time by 5 seconds. 
For the whole race, I was in heaven.  I started going out with Erin
after that.  We stay togheter for 4 years before she dumpted me for the
college football star.

I'm alone since then and I'm more into strong girls.  What do you think
doctor, am I some kind of a freak?

Dr Miller :  Well, many man like to be lifted by women especially if
they are smaller than them.  It's not exactly common but its a kind of
fantasy that's not more bizarre than others.  Like you, I receive many
person who are into lift and carry and dealing with them are one of my
speciality.  That's why you were recommended to me.

Paul :  So, what should we do about this?

Dr. Miller' Well, it's my experience that instead of trying to forget
your kind of fantasy you have to deal with them to make you more
comfortable.  If you are interested to try my spceial method, come to my
summer house next weekend and we will started the # therapy #.

Paul :  I can't continue like this.  Either  I get rid of this or I
learn to deal with it.  I'll see you in the weekend.

After he took the adress of the summer house, Paul went back home, not
sure what to expect.  When he arrive to the house, Dr. Miller was there,
welcoming him and showed him his room.  Paul noticed the two girls on
the kitchen.  It was Dr. Miller's daughters.  Mel was 11 and Christa was
15.  Dr. Miller told him that his oldest daughter Rachel would joined
them the next day.  He told him that before beginning the therapy, he
should relax and maybe go for a walk.  Christa asked him if he would
like to go for a walk around the house.  He followed the young girl and
they took a little trail that started near the house.  He did not hear 
Mel tell his father : #  Don't you think it's a good idea for him to go
with Christa, I don't think he could take that much to start with! #

Paul follow the young girl in the trail and while making conversation
with her, he admire the landscape around him.  He also look at her. 
Christa was around 5'3'' and couldn't weight not more than 105 pounds. 
She had a middle lenght blond hair in a pony tail and beautiful blue
eyes.  She was very attractive and had a lean and sexy body.  Another
thing is that she walk fast!  He barely keep up with her pace and he
started to get tired.  They arrive at a small lake and they stop to cool
down a bit.  After a few short minutes, Christa told him they should go
back if they didn't want to miss dinner.  Paul was still out of breath
and he thought that he couldn't go back right now.  He was to tired to
walk back home, especially at Christa's pace.  She asked him many times
like most kids her age does but he couldn't.  She then told him
something that made him laugh.

#  I understand if you are too tired but we have to go, it's getting
late.  But if you are really to tired, I could carry you back home.

Come on Christa, you can't carry me home, your too young and too little
to support me, much less carry me and beside the house is at about 5
miles from here.

7.5 miles exactly and I can carry you, I'm really strong you know.

Paul was still laughing :  I'm sure you are but not that strong!

Christa : You could at least let me try.  You have nothing to lose.

Paul stood up, look at Christa and said : OK, you can try but don't
blame me if you fall and you hurt yourself.

With that, Christa came in front of him and presented her back to Paul. 
He put his hands on her shoulders and came as close as he could get. 
She bend down a little and putting her hands behind his thighs just
above the knee, she lift him on her back with no effort.  Paul was
speechless.  This young girl was really able to lift him and she did it
with incredible ease.  She told him to hold on thight and she started
walking with no apparent effort.  Paul hold on to her shoulders and she
the started running.  He couldn't believe this.  She was actually
running with him on her back.  He couldn't help to have a hard on and he
feel weird about that.  First of all, she was so young and his doctor's
daughters, what would he think of that?

When they arrive at the house, Christa was barely out of breath and she
seems like she could have still carried him a few miles.  Dr Miller or
Mel didn't seems surprise by the fact that Christa came home with Paul
on her back and they didn't say anything to Paul about it.  He thought
that they didn't want to embarrasse him.

Paul was still tired for his little walk with Christa.  He wasn't use to
this kind of exercise and he spend the rest of the evening watching t.v.
with Mel while Dr Miller and Christa went for another walk.  Paul
started to fell asleep at about 10 o'clock and he try to get up but he
was out of balance and fall back on the couch.  Mel rush to him.  She
said :

Come on Paul, you're too tired, let me help you.

She then put her arms around him and lifted him easily in her arms in
acraddle carry and started to walk upstairs to put him to bed.  Paul was
more awake than he ever was now and felt incredible in the arms of this
little girl.  He was in heaven when this little 11 year old put him to
bed.  Another of his fantasy came true.  For the whole night, he
couldn't stop thinking about those two young girl, carrying him with no
efforts.  Now he understood what was the therapy.

KennyKid

Girl scout
By frogsie
A chief scout hurt his legs on a trip

I always enjoy being a scout when I was a kid so when I was offer to be chief
of a group of young scout, I automatically said yes. At my first meeting I was
surprise to learn that I was the chief of a group of girl scout. All the girl
were friendly and we like each other right away. They were all eager to learn
and that made it more fun. The girls were all between 9 and 11 years old at
the exception of one 13 year old girl: Miranda. She was taller than the others
girls and she started to developed. She was very cute with her long blond hair
and the most amazing smile. I was sure that this girl would be a knock out in
a few years.

So, one saturday morning, we all headed up for the woods for a camping trip.
We all walk in the forest singing and talking about the wonders of mother
nature. We stopped and started to made the camp. During the evening, we all
ate marshmallow, sing camps song and told some scary stories. During the night
, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Miranda and the way she
look in her girl scout uniform. Her beautiful and surprisingly muscular legs
for a girl her age.

The next morning we pack up our things and headed back home. At some point,
one of the girls, Shelley, had trouble to pass on a small mud bridge. So I
helped her out but after I get her through the bridge, I slip and fell on the
ground twisting my ankle. All the girl rush to see if I was all right. I try
but couldn't stand up so we try to figure a way to get through this. The trail
was to small for a car to came near so that options was out of the question.
The girls try to find a big branch that I could use but there was not a branch
tall or big enough. Suddenly Vicky, one of the smartest girls of the bunch
suggest that I could lean on someone to help me walk back home. Since I
weighted near 200 pounds, I said that I was probably too heavy for one of them
to help me. That is when Miranda said that she would do it. She said that if
the other girls carried her backpack and mine, that she would help me. The was
no other solutions so She gave her backpack to Vicky and Shelley and another
girl split up my things because my luggage were too heavy for them.

So, The other girls help me to stand up on my right leg and Miranda came to my
left side. I put my arms around her shoulders and she place her right arms
around my waist. We started to walk very slowly towards home. The position
made it more difficult and painful to walk and we were soon distanced by the
others girls. After a quarter of mile, Miranda said:

O.k.. This is not the best way to do this. We are both straining and there is
still about 5 miles to go. Yeah! It would take too long to do it like this.
Listen, I will stay here and go with the girls to find some crutches or some
guys to help me out.

I can't leave you alone. It will be boring for you and It will take too much
time. I have an idea though.

What? We already thought of everything.

No we didn't. She then came just in front of me, her back facing me. She bent
down a little and then said : Jump On

I was totally surprise by her idea. Was she serious? Did she really think that
she could carry me?

Come on Miranda! Be serious. You're barely 5 feet tall and weight not more
than a 100 pounds. I have a good 8 inches and about a hundred pounds on you so
you couldn't lift me so carrying me for 5 miles... I don't think so! While I
said that I couldn't help to stared at her ass. God! It was marvellous. I just
wanted to grab it.

I Can lift you and carry you back home. I'm really strong you know. Come on,
don't be shy, climb on my back!

Since there was nothing else to do, I give it a try. I came closer to her and
put my arms around her neck. I raise my injured left leg too her waist and she
took it in her arm. I felt really silly and I was afraid to injured my legs
even more if we fell but I jump softly and she caught my right legs and
brought it to her waist. I was in shocked. She was actually able to support my
weight! She started to giggle. See! I told you so. She said. Are you ok? She
asked? I told her yes. In fact I was more than ok! I felt incredible. So she
started walking back home. Her pace was surprisingly fast and she didn't seem
too be straining by the extra weight that she carried. She was actually
laughing and telling me all sort of stuff like if I wasn't on her back. She
was walking so fast that I was certain that I couldn't even keep up with her
if I was able to walk. Soon we reach the other girls who were all very
surprised too see there friend carrying the much older and heavier chief on
her back.

We soon get back into town and Miranda insist to carry me to the hospital. She
walked in the emergency room while everyone stared at us. She put me down at
my regret and I saw the doctor. It was a sprained ankle and I needed a cast.
When I came out of the doctors office, Miranda was still there wanting to help
me get back home. She walk at my side, since I could walk with the crutches.
We talked about anything and she cheer me up wich it was something I needed
since I have to pass the next two weeks in crutches. We arrive at my place and
I try to climb the stairs to my floor. Noticing my difficulties, Miranda came
to help me but it was still hard to climb the 3 floors. After we reach the
first floor, Miranda took my crutches, my bags and my keys and went to put
them in my apartment. She then came back to me and without asking me, she lift
me up in a cradle carry and started walking up the stairs. I have nothing else
to do but to put my arms around her neck and I rest my head on her shoulder. I
felt so good and so safe, I didn't want this to end but we soon reach my
apartment. She carry me to my bedroom and put me gently on my bed. She then
said that she would help me everyday during the time I was on crutches. I told
her that I would really like that and I really like her. I also told her that
if she was a couple years older, I would want to be her boyfriend. She smile
and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I fell asleep a couple of minutes after
that.

It was the weirdest but most amazing day of my life!

KennyKid

Daughter's power
by Frogsie
A man discover the strenght of his daughter.

My name is Clint Kelly.  I'm a bodybuilder since I was a teenager and I tought of
myself as stronger then any people I know until I was bring back to reality by
someone I didn't expect : my daughter Susie !!! I't all started a couple of years
ago.  Susie who was 11 years old at the time was taking gymnastics like many girls
her age.  Her class was on saturday morning and I hate it because it meant that I
had to get up early during the week end to take her there. One week, Susie came
near my bed and said to get up and take her to her class.  I told her to give me a
few more minutes.  She continue to ask me but I stay in bed.  Susie was as stuborn
as me and there was no way that she was taking no for an answer.  She told me
that if I didn't get up, she would get me up herself.  I laughed at her and tell her to
let me sleep. 

Since I was sleeping on my back, she put one hand under my shoulders and the
other one under my legs and lift me of the bed.  She started to walk towards the
kitchen while I was still trying to figure out how my tiny 11 year old daughter
could lift my 240 pounds ! !  She put me down on a chair in the kitchen and went
to her room to get her stuff.  I took my breakfast still in shock of what happened.

For the two years that followed, Susie was taking gymnastics more serioulsy than
before and started to trained more often.  One day, she asked me if she could go
on a double date with her friend Cindy.  Even if she was just 13 years old I often
let her go to the movies with her friends even boys in her class, after all, it was not
like a real date.  So I asked her with who she was going on her # date # and she
told me Kevin Michaels our next door neighbor.  I jumped # What ! you can't go
with that boy, he's 17 years old.  So, she said, I like him and he like me and age
dosen't bother him !  she said.  Maybe but it bother me !  He's to old and you're
to young to go on a real date.  I reply angry.  She smile at me and said # I have a
proposition for you.  Let's armwrestle.  If I lose I will do what you tell me but if I
win, I could go on my date. #  I laughed at her and told her that I was not some
girl or boy in her class.  I was her father and I have 240 pounds of pure muscle. 
She told me that I was just afraid of losing to her and if I was so sure of winning, I
'll just have to beat her to get it over with.  I agreed to her challenge and we went
to the kitchen table to armwrestle.  We lock up and she count to three.  When she
reach it, she started to push my arm down so I started to aply pressure on her arm. 
I brought her quickly to the starting position but I stoped just to play with her. 
After a few minutes, I decided that I had enough of this and I started to push her
arm down.  But after a few inches, she stop me cold.  I tried to push her arm
further but I couldn't.  What was happening !  It was my daughter for god sake !  I
was now giving all I had and my face turned red.  She just looked at me with a
smile on her face, no signs of efforts on her part.  How could this be possible ! 
She then said # come on dad, is this all you can do with those muscles of yours ? # 
and then she slammed my arm hard on the table.  I couldn't believe it .  My 13
year old daughter has just beat me easily at armwrestling.  She kiss me on the
cheek and told me that she have to go prepare for her date.  She came down a few
minutes later.  She was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a very short black
miniskirt.  I told her to go change because there was no way that my 13 year old
daughter would go out dress like that.  She came close to me and kiss me on the
cheek again.  Then she wrap her arms around my waist and lift me off the ground. 
See dad !  I'm stronger than you and there's nothing you could to stop me to go
out dress the way I like.  The door bell rang and she put me down to answer it.  It
was Kevin and they went to the movies.  I took a look at my daughter's body.  She
was normally wearing sweats but now the tight clothes revealed her muscular legs
due to gymnastics but also her surprinsingly muscular arms.  My daughter had
some real muscle.  I stay up waiting for her.  At around 10 o'clock, I heard Kevin
and her came back.  I went to the window and it was a surprising sight. They were
both next door at the Michaels house but Susie was giving a piggyback ride to
Kevin who was much taller and heavier than her.  I knew by experience that she
was strong enough to do it but seeing that little 13 year old girl lifting a much
larger boy was astonishing. She put him down and she give him a long kiss before
he went inside.  She then came inside our home, kiss me goodnight and went to
bed.  The next day, I saw Kevin in his backyard and asked him why a 17 year old
boy want to date a 13 year old girl .  He said that he like Susie a lot because she
was sweet and fun to be with, she was intelligent and she was very mature for her
age.  He also told me that he always had a thing for strong women and that Susie
was the only girl he knew that could lift him off the ground and carry him.  I warn
him that if he pressure my daughter or if he harm her in any way, he would have
to answer to me. 

KennyKid

+Notable Author: [Frogsie] Stories~collected part1:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login