⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FvM WRESTLING: *Various Authors*~collected

Started by hatour, November 20, 2009, 01:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

^-^
Stories in this collection:

Denise, The Wrestler

DOMINIKA!!! FvM Pro Wrestling





Denise, The Wrestler
By calwrest69
calwrest69@gmail.com
A short story about a fictional wrestling match that leads to an intense sexual encounter.


Prologue

My interest in wrestling has spanned over many years. I was first intrigued with the sport when I was introduced to it in Junior High. My interest definitely rose when I first saw a female/female competition in college.

The story, "Denise, 'The Wrestler'", is fictional, but based on my past experiences outlined in the Epilogue.

Chapter 1 – The Gym

I've been working out at the same gym for over 3 years. My routine is pretty straight forward: 5 days a week with combination of weight training and cardio. Though not a bodybuilder, I am in pretty good shape. To compliment my routine, and my fetish, I regularly wrestle women.

The women I've wrestled are the "pay to play" gals. The ones you find on the internet advertising wrestling sessions. These matches are usually energetic and are a lot of fun. Sometimes they even turn sexual, always a plus! Depending on the woman, her size and strength, and her wrestling skills, you can have a great workout.

The gym that I go to has the usual accompaniment of machines, weight room and exercise room. I see the same regulars weekly. They are always friendly, but never much happens other than small-talk while running on the tread mill. About three weeks ago my gym advertised a new exercise class: wrestling. Intrigued, I took the flyer as I was leaving the gym to go to work. As I'm driving I glanced over at the wrestling announcement and saw the two words I always crave: women and wrestling. Well...I couldn't wait to get to the stop light to read further. The notice read:

Wrestling Class / Club

Wrestling is a fun and competitive sport that combines strength, agility and strategy. It also is great exercise that includes muscle stretching and coordination.

We provide instruction for beginners and structured feedback for those more experienced.

Class training is designed for both men and women with separate instruction. Matches are held together.

Wrestling for Women: Thursdays at 6 PM
Wrestling for Men: Thursdays at 7 PM
Match Tournaments: Saturdays at 2 PM

That pretty much did it for me. I couldn't wait to get back to the gym that evening to sign up for next week's class.

Thursday evening. I took off work early so that I could get to the gym and watch the women's class at 6 PM. I didn't want to look too obvious, so I started riding the elliptical trainer closest to the exercise room where the women's class was being held. My view was pretty poor. The only option was to actually go in the room...a little too obvious. I couldn't do much else other than watch the girls filtering into the exercise room for the class. There were probably a dozen females that varied in age from 20 to 50. All looked to be in pretty good shape. Then, as I was straining my neck to get a better view, a buxom beauty casually walked out of the lockers towards the exercise room. To start with, she's gorgeous: 5' 8" and brunette. She has a warm-up suit on so there's not much revealing her actual build, but you can tell that she has something going on underneath. Her face is very attractive...close to model quality.

Needless to say my interest was piqued for the women's class, but I couldn't see a darn thing. I continued to stay on the elliptical for almost an hour waiting for the women's class to end. As 7 o'clock was approaching I jumped off the machine and made my way to the exercise room for the men's wrestling session. There were already a number of guys standing around peering into the few windows available to see what the women were doing. By this time their class was done and they were gathering their stuff. I saw the brunette that caught my eye earlier. I was hoping that she would have her warm-up stuff off, but alas, she was still fully clothed.

The men's class began to roll in as the women were leaving. The exercise room had been fitted with a number of blue wrestling mats. The instructor, a rather short but fit man of about 50, stood at the corner of the room talking to the brunette that I noticed before. As they finished their conversation she turned towards me to leave. As she passed by I caught a quick glimpse of her looking my way.

There were about 20 guys for the men's session. Like the women, all the men were in pretty good shape. I was about the tallest – 5' 11" 185 pounds. We gathered around the edges of the mat and were greeted by the instructor. He introduced himself as "Bob" and stated that he was a collegiate wrestler that tried out for the Olympics. Though he didn't make the team he stayed with wrestling for almost 30 years. Bob's passion was wrestling. He enjoyed the interaction and instruction. For the next hour Bob explained wrestling – the strategy, the motive, the history. He had us go through a number of stretching exercises and then practice from the referee's position. He explained how to position yourself, whether on the top or bottom, and what to do next. I didn't listen too much to Bob's talk. After all, I'd been wrestling for a number of years. The only thing I was thinking about was getting that brunette into the referee's position!

For the next two weeks we went through additional training. Different holds, what's legal and not, how to score points and safety. I quickly learned that collegiate style wrestling is not my style. I like submission wrestling – where your opponent has to give up rather than being pinned. I kept fantasizing about the brunette and how I could get her to submit. During this period we did a lot of practice. We would square off with a partner and practice the various moves and holds. Since most of the guys were smaller, I had no problem in overpowering them. Overall, I was at the top of my class.

Chapter 2 – Practice Match

Finally, after three weeks of instruction we had our first tournament. On Saturday I showed up in my singlet. Most of the women's and men's classes were there, including the brunette. Bob, the instructor, had us go around the room and introduce ourselves. I found out that the brunette's name was Denise. Bob gave us an introductory match line-up: each match will be one round with a two minute limit -- men starting first and then the women, alternating. Though not a real match, what each short round did was expose everyone to contest pressure and also show how men and women wrestle differently.

Of course my focus was on Denise, the brunette. She had the usual warm-up suit on and was milling about with the rest of the girls. Denise was one of several women that were about the same stature, but she definitely stood out more than the other females with the way she carried herself. Most of the girls were in their wrestling singlets, but a few, like Denise, still had sweats on.

Coach Bob had provided two bowls with which to draw names of our opponents from. Each wrestler pulled from his or hers respective bowl to see who they would wrestle. After a short introduction the first male wrestlers were introduced. They shook hands and then took to the mats. Coach Bob blew the whistle and both guys were off and running. Not an excellent match, but both guys did get some moves in. Next were the girls. Pretty much the same thing happened. Again, this was the first match most people experienced.

After several rounds it was my turn. I had picked a guy that was a little shorter and stockier. I practiced with him before so I knew his moves. We went to the center of the mat. I looked over and saw Denise staring at me. She was both beautiful and a little intimidating – I definitely couldn't lose this first match. My opponent and I moved to a wrestling stance. Bob blew the whistle and I quickly grabbed my opponent's right wrist, pulled hard with my hips and rolled him to the ground. I quickly got a half nelson and leg lock to pin him. It was over in less than 20 seconds. The rest of the group around us were clapping and cheering. Bob pulled my hand up in triumph and congratulated me. What really threw me was seeing Denise. She was jumping up and down and seemed very excited that I won. This really turned me on.

There were a couple of more matches and then Denise was up. She had drawn an opponent that was similar in height but looked thinner and less buxomly...still great looking. At this point is where Denise shed her sweats. I couldn't believe it, she had on a very tight wrestling singlet that showed every curve of her body. From my sideline view I would guestimate that she was 38DD-24-36 at 5' 8". Every bit of her looked ripped. I'm not sure where she got her singlet from, but it looked tailor made for her body. The rest of the guys were also taken aback with her looks. Denise was immense compared to her opponent, though the same height. Denise had wider shoulders, awesome biceps, and killer quads. Well, Bob blew his whistle and there wasn't much of a contest. Denise literally picked up her opponent and threw her on the ground with Denise on top. She then grabbed her opponent's legs, pulled them up to secure the pin. It took just over 10 seconds. Not the greatest match I've ever seen, but Denise got the job done very effectively.

Bob blew the whistle and the contest was over. Denise jumped up and threw her hands in the air. She was quite excited and happy. She also threw a quick smile to me standing on the sidelines. First of all, I was still gasping about her phenomenal physique. Secondly, I couldn't believe she threw me that look. It was one of "yeah, I won" and "you're next" all rolled into one look.

The rest of the introductory matches were pretty mundane. After the last match Bob called the group together and explained the next phase. More advanced training and another tournament in 3 weeks. I of course moved into the area closest to Denise. As Bob was explaining the next phase I whispered to Denise congratulating her on her first victory. She replied back congratulating me on mine and commented on how quickly I took care of my opponent. We listened to the rest of Bob's talk and then the group broke for the day. As we started to walk out the door I asked Denise if she had previous wrestling experience. She replied that she did and asked the same question to me. At this point my attraction level went from 10 to stellar with Denise. I asked her if she were available that evening for coffee or drinks so that we could discuss our wrestling experience further – she agreed – for drinks!


hatour

Chapter 3 – Meeting

At 7PM that evening Denise and I met at a bar around the corner from the gym. It was a little cool that evening so she was dressed in pants and a warm long sleeve shirt. I was pretty conservative with a sport coat. We met each other outside and walked in to get a small table close to the door. Denise, in the low light of the bar, looked incredible. She was more beautiful than the times I'd seen her at the gym. We order drinks – both vodka martinis. We chatted a little about where we lived, what we did and where we grew up. I found out that she's: a career girl, never married, no kids, just turned 40, and she works out in the gym as much as possible – a passion of hers. My next question was about wrestling.

"How did you get started?" Denise replied that a boyfriend of hers, back when she was 20, was addicted to female and mixed wrestling. "All he had were some video tapes. One evening he and I were on the sofa and bored. A pro wrestling video came on TV and I was mildly interested. My boyfriend said that he had some more 'intense' tapes on wrestling and thought I might like to watch. He popped in a female/female tape that was semi-nude. Seeing the girl's head scissor each other did something to me and I've never been the same since. Later that night my boyfriend and I wrestled in his apartment. It was pretty intense! He showed me some of the finer points of submission wrestling. Needless to say I've been wrestling ever since." I was amazed, flabbergasted and impressed all at the same moment. All my life I've been looking for a girl that had the same interest in wrestling that I did.

Denise then asked me how I got into wrestling. I told her that I was introduced to it in Junior High. "There were a couple of weeks where we did wrestling in PE. Not much happened with that until I got out of college. Like you, I saw a female/female wrestling tape and was immediately hooked. From there I found female wrestlers on the internet...and the rest is history".

"Ahhh..."Denise said, "So, do you find wrestling a woman sensually attractive?" I was completely floored when she asked me that. We'd really only met an hour ago and already she's talking about an extreme fetish that I have. I answered, rather sheepishly, "I am." Denise's eyes lit up and there was a smirk on her face. I could tell we were going to have a great time!

Chapter 4 – Round 1, The Pin

After a couple of drinks and lots of talk about wrestling, Denise and I wound up in my apartment. We decided at the bar that we would have a private match to see who the better wrestler was and see if taking classes at the gym improved our skills. I had a pretty large living room, but needed to rearrange the furniture. I also had mats, which was a big plus with Denise.

After moving furniture, it was time to get down to business. In the wrestling class we learned the standard holds and moves: leg takedowns, arm bars, cradles, etc. Since Denise and I were experienced in submission wrestling we decided to mix in a little of both. We decided on a submission and pins contest.  Best two out of three pins and/or submissions wins. We went over a couple of ground rules: no hitting or punching, no choking, no kicking and no biting. Denise did ask for hair pulling by her only. She said that I was stronger and to make things fair she needed some advantage. I agreed...also regretted this decision later on. Our next step was to decide wrestling attire. I asked the question, awkwardly, and Denise answered with "why not underwear?" Boy, talk about a green light!

Denise started off removing her shirt. Underneath was a red lacey bra that was just barely grasping her DD size breasts. I could see that she was either cold, or aroused, because there were definitely "high beams" in play. To underscore, her 6 pack abs were accentuated by the lighting I had in the apartment. Denise then removed her pants to reveal matching red panties. Her long shapely legs were unbelievable. They led up to a perfectly sculpted ass that was the best I've seen in a long while. It's very hard to describe the image I have in front of me: 5' 8" beautiful amazon with incredible breasts, muscles and non-stop legs...ready to kick my ass!

Now, I'm no slouch either. I'm 5' 11" and athletic. I pulled my shirt off to reveal a great looking chest and some abs, though not as defined as Denise's. She gave me a wink and smiled. I dropped my pants to expose runner's legs and black athletic underwear. Denise gave a short chuckle. I'm not sure what the snicker was about, but it could have been the bulge in my shorts. I wasn't fully erect, but definitely getting there – especially after seeing Denise's attire.

With the formalities out of the way we began the match I've been dreaming about for awhile. We met at the center of the mat in my apartment. We circled each other, arms outstretched, looking for an opening. We weaved and bobbed, both of us wary of the others capabilities.

For the next couple of minutes we energetically grappled. Making and breaking holds on both sides, trying to size up each other's abilities. What I noticed about Denise was her quickness and flexibility. Her strength, for a woman, was incredible. We continued to trade holds and work up a sweat. It's obvious that both of us are very skilled and it's going to take quite a bit to get either of us to submit or, more difficult, achieve a pin.

After some more back and forth we both ended up at a standing position. At this point sweat was glistening off of Denise's entire body, she looked just like an amazon goddess. She was panting, displaying her magnificent breasts as they undulated with her every breath. I was sweaty too, partly due to me, but also mixing with Denise's sweat. We decided to take a quick water break. 

I pulled a couple of bottles of water out of the fridge and handed one to Denise. I made the comment "Your experience on the mats is impressive, it looks like your extensive practice really puts you at an advantage". She replied "Thanks, as mentioned at the bar, I usually wrestle a couple times of month. And now, with our wrestling class, it's a couple of times a week".

We started again. Denise made the next move. She lunged at me at and caught me in a bearhug, much like the match I saw her in a week earlier. She picked me up slightly and placed one foot behind mine. She then pushed forward and I toppled over backward with her on top. With Denise on me she snaked her legs around my mid-section. Not able to get a full scissors because she was on top, Denise grabbed one of my arms and forced it, along with my body, to one side. She rolled both of us onto our sides. At this point her left breast slipped out of her bra exposing the most perfect bosom I've ever seen. Her nipple was fully erect and definitely larger than the normal "pencil eraser" analogy everyone always uses.  She was excited and it showed.

With some forceful adjusting, Denise was able to wrap her legs around my waist and she started to apply pressure. Though it hurt, Denise could not exert enough force on my abdomen to get me to submit. She realized this and started to inch her legs more toward my ribcage. Moving upwards increased my pain as well as restricted my breathing. She released my arms and grabbed the back of my head with both of her arms. From here, Denise aggressively applied a bear hug to my head pulling my face straight into her chest – the classic breast-smother! I've been in this situation a couple of times before. The woman, who's properly endowed and knows the move, can weaken her opponent or get a submission through restricted breathing. Denise certainly had the technique and assets to pull this off.

With Denise constricting my lower rib cage in her leg lock, and my head engulfed within her ample chest, she definitely had the upper hand. The pressure of both her muscular arms wrapped completely around my head forcing me into her cleavage was both ecstasy and concern for me. She had wedged my face such that my mouth and nose were smashed against her exposed breast with her extremely hard nipple trying to pierce my clenched eye. What Denise had not counted on was the fact that she still had her bra in place. The material had bunched just where my mouth was and Denise couldn't get a good seal to effectively block my air passage. She could feel my hot breath through the bra material and knew that this was not the hold she had hoped for.

I later found out that this is one of Denise's signature moves and nearly all of her opponents have submitted to it. She said that the combination of her natural breasts and sweat during a wrestling competition provides a seal that usually leads to a submission in less than a minute.

With her bra in the way, Denise knew that she either had to apply more pressure or try to adjust my head to expose her raw flesh to my straining mouth and nose. I felt her tighten up even more, but now the added force on her breast was becoming really uncomfortable for her. She decided to ease up on the "head bearhug" in order to reposition my face for better smothering. I sensed what she was about to do and took action. Due to the sweat from my forehead and her chest I was able to slip out of the headlock as she loosened her grip. With my head free I threw my whole torso backwards to avoid another clench by her arms, as well as attempt to break her scissors hold. I was nearly successful. I loosened her scissor grip enough to force my left arm between her muscular legs and my mid-section. I now used leverage with my arm to apply pressure and attempt to separate her leg grip.

At this point I opted for somewhat of a dirty tactic. As I applied pressure to her legs I maneuvered my forearm into her crotch and pressed directly.  Every inch of this girl is sinewy, ripped and hard, but what I felt while forcing my arm into her "Y" was soft and very feminine. It may have been sweat from our brief workout, but I felt wonderful moistness as I applied pressure to her groin. I certainly hit a nerve with Denise because she released her ankles allowing me to scramble back to a standing position. Denise stood up and gave me a glare "Oh, so you want to get rough!" Our first ten minutes into the match was already pretty rough, so her statement gave me a twinge of concern.

As we stood facing each other for the next encounter Denise adjusted her bra so that her breasts were contained. Her face still had that pouty look of "how could you do that to me?" She then looked over and noticed that I had slipped out too. Now, I'm not the biggest guy, but there's enough there to get Denise's attention. I looked down and saw that I was "peaking" out of my athletic shorts. Somewhat embarrassed, I pushed my member back in to the confines of my tight shorts. At this point my emotions were running high. I'm extremely sexually excited, but I also want to kick this girl's ass! It's an interesting combination of feelings I hadn't experienced before in any of my other matches.     

After these first two tussles, and seeing what Denise is capable of, I was really turned on. I knew that I was stronger, but she definitely had some advantages with her speed and flexibility. As we circled once again Denise went to grab my arm. I countered with grabbing hers, pulling her towards me, and then twisting her arm behind her. This turned her around so that I could snake my arms under her shoulders and get her into a standing full-nelson. I started to cinch up my full nelson which caused my groin to press into her muscular backside. With a swift change in her hips, Denise shifted forward and then slammed backward into my gut and straining crotch. Both of us went down to the mat with me still having her in a full nelson hold. The move certainly took me by surprise, but it also forced my cock into a most painful, unnatural position when we landed on the mat.

I pulled Denise up into a sitting position while still holding the full nelson from behind. I then swung both my legs over and crossed them around her mid section. At this point Denise was completely in my control. I started to compress my legs and apply pressure to her arms and neck. I felt her resist, but from this position she was pretty much trapped. With me seated behind Denise in this very tight hold I noticed my cock had sprung out again and was rubbing against Denise's lower back. She of course was aware of my condition. Denise said "I thought I broke that thing" referring to my somewhat ailing protrusion. I replied back "it's going to take more than your bony ass to deflate this thing". I was referring to making my cock cum rather than her physically injuring it – the "bony ass" comment was smack talk...she by far had the finest looking butt I'd seen in a very long time. With that, I slightly moved my erection up and down the small of her back, while in my embrace, so that it underscored my intent. I heard her snort a quick chuckle.

My fascination with Denise's breasts got the better of me. They were absolutely stunning. So round, firm and natural -- and they came with the "highlights" that all men dream about. I felt that my legs entrapping Denise were secure enough to get a little daring. I cautiously released my full nelson hold and proceeded to work on unlatching the back of her bra. As usual, there was some fumbling...should have been a simple task. I was squeezing Denise pretty tight with my legs from behind, so I didn't think she would make a move. After all, I could have really poured on the pressure to make her submit.

Once unlatched, Denise moved her arms up to allow me to remove her bra. I still had her in a strong scissor hold, but I loosened up a bit to meet with her cooperation. I raised my hands to cup her breasts. Very gently, I lifted and caressed each. The sweat we developed during our short encounter worked as a great lubricant to massage the wonderful objects of my desire. Denise at this point was moaning ever so softly. She was almost purring like a cat. I slowly worked my fingers up to her immensely erect nipples. Though I couldn't see them, they felt even larger than what I noticed earlier in the match...THE MATCH!!!

Talk about "sleeping at the switch." Just as I was about to softly fondle her amazing marble sized nipples, Denise planted her feet into the mat and threw herself backwards crashing us backwards. Her action forced me on my back, her on top of me, and her ass on top of my really engorged sore cock. By loosening up on my scissor hold and losing my concentration on the match it gave her the opportunity to make a move.   

Denise once again had used her assets to gain an advantage. First her breasts as a smothering weapon...and then as a distraction. I was caught completely off-guard. With Denise free, and a wildcat, she quickly turned over and grabbed my left arm and forced it between her legs, locking my arm with a tight scissors hold. She then grabbed my other arm, with both of hers, and stretched it to complete a classic cross body pin, just like we learned in the wrestling class. I was in both pain and awe. Pain because she was stretching my arm until it was bending backwards. Awe in her ability to go from "passion to crash'n".

At this point I couldn't do anything. I tried to bridge out but Denise was able to contort her flexible body to put more weight on my center of gravity. Denise gave a 5 count and it was done, she won the first round...and it was through a pin!

My loss only intensified my erotic desire for Denise and the competition that was transpiring. After all, it was more than a sporting competition where strength and ability were the determining factor. Mental skill and sexual desire were going to be major factors also.

Denise slowly got off and let me up. "Nice move on the bra action, slick" she quipped. OK, I felt stupid and totally taken on a ride by this gorgeous amazon – and more turned on than ever! I thought finally, a woman who is a worthy opponent. I replied "Well, you seemed to like it." She retorted "yeah, just like the other 20 guys I wrestled this year that made that move...and I won!" Ooh, I do like the smack talk I said to myself. I also made a mental note to myself that I was not going to fall for anymore of her tricks.

hatour

Chapter 5 – Round 2, The Drowning

We took a quick break and got some water. There was a little bit of chit chat, but I could tell Denise really wanted to get back to the match. I also did. Seeing Denise without her bra and just panties on really drove me wild. We got back to the center of the mat to begin round two. I was extremely excited and it showed. I swear my shorts were stretched out to the point that they probably were not usable after this. Denise noticed me "sporting wood" and made the comment "Ah, you look uncomfortable down there? Maybe getting rid of the shorts will help you win?" as she gave a little laugh. I certainly knew what she meant. My hard-on was chafing me a lot. I've wrestled other women in an excited condition before, but not like this. I said to Denise that I'd go nude if she would. Her immediate response was "sure!" Little did I know that this was just another trick of hers.

I gladly removed my underwear exposing my fully engorged presence. Denise made the comment that "wrestling suits my profile" referring to my raging hard-on. She then, very seductively, shimmied out of her red panties to expose a very close cropped "landing strip" complementing her sleek body. I'm not sure where blood was rushing in me at this point, but it certainly couldn't go to my dick anymore. I'm reeling in this beautiful sight before me. 

We set up for round two starting at the mat level referee's position. Denise flipped a coin and she ended up on the bottom position. I knelt next to her. I'm so excited I can't get as close as I wanted to because my rock hard cock kept getting in the way.  I counted to three and we both moved for position. Since I'm more experienced in Greco wrestling I had the advantage. I went for a half nelson in order to get Denise on her back. She was quick and fended off the attack. I then went for a reverse cradle, but she also defeated this maneuver. At this point Denise grabbed me in a headlock and secured her position. Though tough, I broke the hold, spun her 180 degrees and leapt on top of her with my full weight while wrapping my arms around her waist. Denise gave a grunt as I strongly squeezed her midsection.

Locked in my grasp, Denise was not going anywhere. I had her pinned on her back and me on top with my legs stretched wide apart so that she couldn't roll us over. I was facing her feet while she was facing mine. My stomach pressed on the side of her face as I pressed it to the mat.  My goal was to get her shoulders pinned to the mat using the weight of my body and compressing her midsection.

With Denise's great strength she placed her hands just below my armpits and started to push my hold further down her torso. She squirmed at the same time to help the process. Little by little she worked me further down her body while I had her in the tightest hold I could. Though only a few inches of movement, it gave Denise the opportunity to go on the offensive. With my head close to her pelvic region Denise swung both her legs up to capture my head. I moved quickly to avoid her attack. She missed and then tried again, this time grabbing my hair and forcing my head lower toward her crotch. I released one arm around her waist and grabbed one of her flying legs. I pulled back on the captured leg, just above her knee, and forced it towards Denise's body. I then used my other arm around her waist to clasp the leg lock and secure the hold.

Now, I don't know what you'd call this position, but I'm sure it would have been a sight for an audience to see. I had Denise on her back with one leg bent backwards, almost touching her chest, while I was on top with my arms repositioned around her leg and waist, as I'm straddling her head. Her other leg was extended so that I had her in an open scissor position. Though Denise was really flexible, I knew slowly applying more pressure would make her submit. With her in this leg split position it gave me the first real look at Denise's womanhood. She was definitely excited!

"Again?" I thought to myself, I'm losing site of the match and not concentrating. Seeing her female assets increased my desire to win the match and negotiate the terms of my prize. With that, I started to pull harder around Denise's waist and trapped leg...but still no submission. In my current position I couldn't bend Denise's leg any further, I needed to reposition myself to get more leverage. I figured that if I moved to a more prone position, with me kneeling slightly in this hold, I would get the control I needed. I was still pinning Denise's head on the mat, but now it was with my pelvis. My cock had gotten squished on the side of her head during her previous attempt at trapping my head between her legs. Having my cock in this situation was not too pleasant. I slowly contracted my legs using the sweat on the mat to move into a more squatting position with my knees. This did two things: afforded me more leverage; and also relieved the pressure on my crotch.

As I started to apply another round of leg bending pressure I felt Denise fighting back. She was trying to pry my arms apart, but I had too tight a hold. In the position we were in she had no leverage to break my grasp. Both of us knew it was just a matter of seconds before the force was too great and she would have to concede. Just then, I felt Denise shift her head and maneuver it so that her mouth enveloped my cockhead into a warm, slippery grasp.

My new kneeling position had released Denise's head from the crush of my pelvis, but it also exposed my cock. In Denise's desperation she took advantage of the situation to make a last ditch effort to distract me. Slowly, with me slightly penetrating her mouth, she started to pump just the tip of my cock. I still had her in a very tight grasp looking for the pin. I let up just a little bit on my hold in order to enjoy the moment. It was a wonderful sensation!

At this point I wasn't thinking too clearly. I could finish the match immediately, but lose this magnificent feeling. Or, I could switch up my tactics and force a submission under less conventional means: smother by cock. I decided for the latter...sounded like too much fun.

I released a little more on my hold to position myself better over Denise's face. Then, I slowly spread my knees apart to lower myself further into her mouth. I bounced up and down slightly to see if there was any resistance on her part. She was using just a little bit of teeth to give that added sensation and was ever so slightly bobbing her head due to my constriction.

Now, let me paint the picture: I've got total control; I'm on top; I have her wrapped up in a hold with one leg pinned totally backwards; and my cock is halfway down her throat – I'm going to win this match! As I slowly pressed further into her mouth and throat I began to wonder, is this another trap? I've been in a couple of wrestling sessions before where the woman has you in a reverse head scissors and begins to stroke your erect cock. The idea is to get you to cum. After that, you're a lot less "lively" and easier to dominate. I've never succumbed to the this tactic due to the fact that the girls were a little rough on the handjob and that I was more interested in other ways to win the match.

Also, I've never had a woman submit to a cock gag before so this position was really turning me on. As mentioned previously, I'm not the largest guy in the world, but I have some girth. I'm wondering how far I can force my cock down her throat before she submits. At this point I'm guessing I'm two-thirds in. Denise was thrashing a bit, but she hadn't tapped out yet. I continued to press my shaft further into my opponent looking for her submission.

Forcing my pipe down Denise's throat was phenomenal, but I was concerned for her safety. On second thought, as usual, I'm probably thinking too much and not running on instincts. After all, Denise hasn't tapped out so she's taking it like a champ. If she was in trouble she would have submitted and stopped the match.

At this point I doubt Denise can take much more. My guess is that I need to push just a little further and I'll have my victory! Well, I finally felt my scrotum hit her nose – bottomed out and no submission! Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out what to do next when, all of the sudden, I feel this remarkable sensation. Denise started to move her tongue along the bottom of my embedded shaft. It's truly amazing!

I can't help but start to pump to match her rhythm. I moved in and out just slightly so that I didn't hurt her. Her lips were stretched and adding to the friction at the base of my penis – all the while her tongue continued to massage the underside of my shaft. I wanted to go down on her in "69" fashion, but I couldn't with the leg hold I had her in. In hindsight, this is exactly what Denise was hoping for so that she could make a move on me. After a very short minute or so I couldn't take it anymore. I was so aroused prior to getting into this position that I had to release. And release I did!

I had a massive convulsion. Because I held out for so long, and I was so excited, my orgasm was extremely forceful. Denise was not ready for such an explosion and immediately reacted. She tapped my thigh for her submission, but I was too busy with my next wave of climax. At this point Denise grabbed my hips, and with her strong arms, lifted my lower body off her head and threw me to the side. I released my grip around her waist and thigh and continued to spasm. Denise coughed and choked while I just writhed in ecstasy next to her.

When I was all done I looked over at Denise, who was sitting on the mat next to me. She was still coughing and somewhat gagging. Her face and breasts were drenched in cum. I looked down at the mat where we were just lying and saw my seed covering a fair portion. Based on the episode, I'm guessing that at least half went down her throat and the balance on the wrestling mat. I'm not sure how she took it without drowning!

After composing ourselves Denise gave a little laugh and said "Haven't had it in awhile, have you?" She was right, the last time I had an orgasm was probably a week ago. I replied that "I was trying to get you to submit rather than having an orgasm, just lucky I got both!" Though not a planned execution, I did get her to submit, but she also accomplished one of her tasks – to get me off.

I got several towels soaked in warm water and brought them over to clean Denise up. She was still coughing a little bit and was still amazed at such a violent reaction from me. I was pretty surprised myself. I also brought another couple of bottles of water. Denise gladly drank hers to wash away the remains of my victory. I gently rubbed the warm towels over her and just kept admiring her beautiful body.

Denise stated after our match that many of the guys she's wrestled will result in her sucking them off at some point. It reduces her opponent's motivation and definitely gives her the advantage. Her ability and practice has been honed to be able to fully deep throat without submission. Had I known that early on I would have stayed on course and simply gained a submission through the leg lock hold I had on her.

Denise also mentioned that she's climaxed, though rarely, in a few matches. Not too many guys have been able to do this...it's been more with the girls she's wrestled. When this does happen to her in a match she loses concentration and has a very difficult time focusing. This usually leads to her loosing the match without much resistance.

hatour

Chapter 6 – Round 3, The Smother

After cleaning the mats and resting a bit, Denise wanted to get back to our final round. I was still in "la-la" land and wasn't quite as motivated. I certainly had the physical strength, but my sexual energy that drove me to the last submission was spent. Denise knew this and also knew that the regeneration time for a guy my age was probably 30 minutes. She wanted to take advantage of this.

We started round three back at the center of the mat. I was somewhat disheveled and my proud hard-on was at half mast. Though my sexual desire had ebbed somewhat, at least my flaccid cock wouldn't get in the way of some of my close moves. Denise saw the condition I was in and knew exactly how she was going to execute her comeback. We we're about to move into position when Denise said "OK, it's one-to-one. We're down to the final round with the winner of this round winning the match. We didn't talk about stakes before the match, how 'bout we make them now?" Obviously I was intrigued. After all, my sexual encounter in the last round was phenomenal, I couldn't imagine what more she had in store. I said "What do you have in mind?"  Her reply was "Obviously, it will be sexual. You seem very excited to be around me and I'm certainly turned on by you. Let's just say whoever wins gets to pick hers or his sexual pleasure – no 'holes' barred."

OK, I've never had anal sex before, but I've always wanted to try it. Having a beautiful woman submit to my taboo desire would be unbelievable. Of course, as much as this turned me on I had to think about who I'm dealing with: Denise. Besides being strong, she's used every trick in the book to her advantage. What if I lose? Does she have a strap-on waiting in her purse with my name on it? I'm still a virgin and kind of want to keep it that way. I replied "no holes barred? What does that exactly mean?" Her response was "No stupid, no holds barred! I like to mix in a little wrestling action when I have sex." OK, that put me over the top. My semi flaccid member began twitching a bit. "But of course, no holds barred!" I replied and smiled innocently.

Last round and we started from the referee's position again. This time I was on the bottom and Denise on top. She counted to three and we broke. She made the classic move to grab my reverse arm and try to pull me through to my back. I countered with grabbing her advancing arm with my other hand and reverse the attack. I was able to roll us over onto her back. Denise snaked her legs around my waist into a scissors hold. She then tried for a nelson, but failed. With all the sweat still on our bodies I was able to twist myself in her scissors hold so that we were now face-to-face with her applying a strong body scissors. As before, her thighs cutting into my sides were painful, but tolerable. I grabbed her hands and forced them to the mat. This put her shoulder blades to the mat and I started the pin count. One, two... Denise forced her hands out of mine and threw them up over my head. She grabbed sharply and pulled me towards her chest. Simultaneously, she shifted her leg scissors further up towards my ribcage. She was trying the breast smother again!

This was old hat by now. I simply grabbed her arms to release the hold on my head and then tried to pry her legs apart. Breaking the leg scissors was going to be a chore based on where she had them locked. With me on top and Denise's powerful legs wrapped around me there wasn't much I was going to do with my prying arms. I decided to break the hold by slowly moving backwards to my knees and then standing up. Denise was hanging on with those gorgeous legs wrapped around me, her head and shoulders being supported by the mat. I then attempted a step over move in order to flip her over and break the scissors while standing. This was easier said than done.

In my weakened condition, and Denise resisting the step over by extending her arms, I was struggling to complete the move. After two failed attempts I gave it one last shot. Unfortunately, Denise knew which direction I was going to move and twisted her body and legs in that same direction at the same time and then released. Instead of stepping over, the whole move threw me and I hit the side of the couch with my head. Not hurt, but somewhat dazed, I started to crawl back towards Denise on all fours...what a mistake. She hopped up from her position and ran towards me to seize the opportunity. She placed me in a standing head scissors while I was in the submissive "doggie" position.

Denise clamped her muscular thighs around my head and started to squeeze. Though not in a position to knock me out, the pressure of her legs really got my attention. Not knowing what to expect next I started to think about how I was going to get out of this. Too late, Denise bent down from her standing scissors and wrapped her arms around my waist. From there she shifted her weight which toppled us both over to our sides. This allowed Denise to lock her ankles and really start to pour on the pressure. She alternated between light and strong contractions of her inner thighs. I was pawing at them, trying to get them released, but she had too good a grip on my head.

I was totally immobilized. Denise's arms were wrapped around my waist and her legs were engulfing my head from behind, I was totally trapped.  Because of the proximity of her face to my ass, Denise began to lightly bite one of my ass cheeks and then the other. She would alternate and suck...I'm not sure if she didn't give me a hickey! A couple of minutes went by while she went between squeezing my head and biting my ass. At this point Denise released her grip around my waist and shifted to my balls and cock. In the position we were in she used one hand to grab my sack, the other was a reach around to stroke my semi-hard cock. The orchestration between the ball massage while pumping my cock was wonderful. I quickly stiffened and thought "there's no way out of this. She's going to jack me off and further kill any sexual energy I have left". Of course, Denise's desires were not to get me off. She had other plans and needed me to be fully erect.

After some very seductive prodding, pulling and poking, Denise released me from her hand massage and leg trap. We both sat up and I asked "What gives? You had me in a great position to win." Denise coyly replied "I know, but you hitting your head on the sofa and me taking advantage didn't seem right. I want this to be a fair fight." Well, I bought her story.

Second start to round three and we decided to begin in a standing position. As before, we circled each other looking for an opening. This time Denise made the move and went for my cock (the last interaction got me fully engorged again and was a prime target). She grabbed at the base with two fingers protruding to catch the underside of my ball sack. Boy, this gal knows the male anatomy! From there I grabbed her shoulders, but I couldn't think of an offensive tactic I could take with her wrenching on the base of my cock and balls. I looked down at her death grip on my cock and then up into her eyes. Her look of determination concerned me a lot. At this point she twisted my whole shaft, causing me to fall to the mat. I fell on my back holding me painful penis. Denise then pounced on me and straddled my mid-section. "I'm going to do to you what you did to me!" she snarled with a very cute smile. At that, Denise moved her legs up to pin my shoulders. Her beautiful crotch just inches away from my face. I wanted to push her off, but I still had my hands protecting my groin in case she made a counter move. Then, slowly, she inched her whole body towards my head. I could see her crotch, with engorged clit and labia, cautiously moving to make their kill. God, this was exciting!

I figured, let her make the next move and lower her guard. From there I'll take advantage of her vulnerability. After all, I've been able to get out of facesitting situations before. As Denise's beautiful pussy was about to drop on my face, she sat back and placed all of her weight on my throat and chest. The top of her pubic bone was pressed tightly to the bottom of my chin. She stretched her sinewy perineum down onto my windpipe and placed her butt at the top of my shoulders. The weight on my chest and her perineum pressing down on my throat was making it quite unpleasant to breathe. I hadn't counted on this tactic.

With Denise in this sitting position – basically trying to cut off my air supply, I had to take a different tack from what I was going to do with a facesitting move. I tried to twist my body in order to knock her off, but her knees were spread wide apart for stability. I then threw my legs up and tried to lock them around Denise. She fended off my attack by leaning forward and holding her arms close to her body.

At this point I felt helpless. Denise had me trapped well. I started to panic as she pressed further on my throat with the muscular "V" between her legs. I looked up, past her pendulous breasts, and saw her gloating at me. Ah, I thought, her breasts! She's played dirty with grabbing my cock, let's see what it feels like to have the tables turned. With that, I quickly reached up and grab both breasts firmly. Denise countered with trying to grab my wrists and pull back, but I had her engorged nipples squeezed between my fingers. I started to apply pressure. Denise's face became contorted with pain. Just as I was about to adjust my grip to get at least one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she released my wrists and grabbed my hair with both hands.

Denise pulled my hair and forced my head deeply into her pelvis. She did it with such strength that I had to break my breast attack and grab her wrists to reduce the pressure. As I pulled on her wrists, Denise twisted her body and toppled us over onto her side while extending her legs to wrap around my head. Though I expected this move, I figured I would be able to offset it...I didn't count on the hair pull to secure it.

Now, I'm probably in the worst position I've been in all night. Denise and I are lying on our sides with me looking at her. She has my head trapped between her thighs and further securing the hold by grabbing my hair. I'm guessing that she will start applying pressure between her legs in order to get me to submit, or pass out – this ain't good! I thrashed about somewhat, but Denise just smiled. She had a very secure and dominating hold on me.

As I'm about to use my legs to see if I can get them close to Denise's body so that I might be able to secure a scissors, Denise jerks her body once again to roll us over. She's now on her back, I'm on my stomach, and my erection is painfully pinned to the mat. I can't even use my knees to relieve the pressure on my cock due to the way Denise had my neck bent. Boy, I thought I was in a bad situation before!

Expecting Denise to clamp down with her muscular thighs further, I anticipated the worst. Instead, Denise loosened up on her hold. It was somewhat a relief, until she pulled my head further into her crotch by pulling my hair. She repositioned and shifted my head so that the top of my nose was just below her clitoris and my mouth was encased within the lower part of her vulva.  In her excited state the engorged portions of her genitalia, along with her moistness, provided a pretty good restriction to my breathing. Denise then clamped her legs tighter to totally cut off my air supply.

This was the kiss of death – Denise's painful grab of my hair, the pressure being applied by her thighs, and the "muffocation" (as Denise later called it) was intense. My arms were useless as I was trying to use them from having Denise rip my hair out. Her leg lock immobilized the rest of my body from taking action, whether offense or defense. The only thing I had left was distraction – similar to the tactic Denise used on me.

Besides having a half-way decent sized cock, I have a pretty impressive tongue. Knowing that time is short before I have to tap out or suffocate, I went into action. I thrusted my tongue into the torrid flesh that was entrapping me. Quickly, I explored what little area I had access to in order to find Denise's opening. I started to dart my tongue in and out. Denise began to react by slowly moving her pelvis to my thrusts. Little by little she eased up so that I had some freedom...and oxygen. I shifted my head slightly so that I could reach further into her vagina. As I moved, my nose finally broke loose above Denise's clit. At last, I had some ability to breathe normally. I continued my rhythmic in and out with my tongue. Denise was getting more and more into my motion with her pelvic movements. Ever so often she would stop and clamp her vaginal muscles around my tongue and try to trap it. What an amazing feeling that was!

This forced foreplay and domination was more than I could take. My hard-on was getting stiffer by the second. In the position I was in it was also hurting more. I shifted slightly and I think Denise sensed this. She eased up a little more on the leg lock around my head to accommodate. This gave me a little more freedom so that I could explore Denise even further with my tongue. I slowly worked my way above her vagina and started to encircle her clit. Slowly, I traced around her engorged organ with my tongue.

Well, my plan was working. She relaxed her squeeze on my head. Instead of grabbing my hair, she was stroking it. I knew it was only a matter of time before Denise would climax and I'd be able to seize the opportunity to take over the match. With that, I started to stroke her clit directly with the tip of my tongue. Obviously she was pretty sensitive and slowed me down a bit. She released her legs enough so that I could hear her say "flatten your tongue and make it softer".

I complied and began to very softly massage her upper region with a very wide and soft tongue. Within a minute Denise softly grabbed my hair again and started to direct me to where she wanted my tongue and lips. As she began to get more excited she became rougher. Her hair pulling intensified and she clamped down on my head again with her inner thighs. Things continued to worsen as she started to rock her pelvis while holding my head in her vise-like thighs and pulling my hair. Denise was full on face fucking me! I've done this to a couple of women before, but I've never had it done to me, it was pretty awesome! The electric vibe I could feel through Denise's legs and body as she rhythmically convulsed and contracted my head was amazing.

I knew Denise was close to orgasming, but I was back to lack of oxygen. My face was glued to her crotch and there wasn't anything I could do about it other than ride it out. I hung in there, my whole body being shaken by Denise's. At some point I felt her tense up even more and squeeze the "ever livin' Hell" out of my head. I nearly blacked out.

I couldn't take it anymore and finally tapped her hip signaling my defeat. What I thought was the orgasm before wasn't. It seems that her sensing my submission finally put her over the edge. She began to shudder and buck while I was still a prisoner within her legs. The pain in my head was intense and I couldn't breathe at all. Denise continued for what seemed minutes – probably seconds – before she finally slowed down and released the pressure of her python leg grip around my head.

Finally free, I fell between Denise's legs gasping for air and in exhaustion. Denise also had a tough time gaining her composure. We must have laid there for a couple of minutes before either of us spoke. I slowly sat up and looked at her sprawled on the floor. She looked at me, smiled and said "I won". I'm thinking to myself "yeah, you won, but you cheated and nearly killed me". I didn't say that as I did pull a couple of mean things also. I simply replied back "yes, you did".   

We finally got off the ground and made our way to the kitchen. Both of us were sweating profusely and I had blood coming from my left ear. Denise looked shocked and examined it. It turned out my earlobe must have gotten folded in Denise's head scissors. It ruptured under the intense pressure of her relentless squeezing between her sinewy thighs – it was a simple flesh wound. We drank a couple of bottles of water and discussed our last encounter.

"OK, that was pretty intense" I said. Denise replied "Yes, it was. I thought you could hold out longer than you did" she gave a sinister grin. I wasn't sure whether she was joking or serious, but I was holding out to win. I watched Denise as she took another gulp of water. She was gorgeous standing there completely naked. Even though my sexual drive was diminished by my intense orgasm in the second round, and by nearly being suffocated in the third, I was starting to wake back up again. Seeing how intense Denise had climaxed I figured she'd be done for the evening. I was wrong!

Half jokingly I asked "So, with your win I suppose you want your no "holds" barred sex match?" Denise replied "Sure, this last round was foreplay for me! I expect the looser to pay up." My jaw must have dropped 10 inches. Foreplay, what the hell! That was full on sex with my face being her fuck toy! I was both excited and intimidated. The 3rd round, at least for me, was intense. What could possibly occur in the bedroom that didn't happen on the wrestling floor?

"I want sex, and you're going to do all the work to please me" Denise stated in a rather stern voice. "I'm going to take a shower to get cleaned up and I expect you to do the same".

hatour

Chapter 7 – The Prize

Well, that was pretty ominous. I've been able to hold my own in bed with women before, but Denise's statement"...do all the work to please me" sounded a little foreboding. Based on the wrestling match I was a little concerned as to what "please" meant to Denise and how I was supposed to do it. 

With some trepidation on my part, but with a lot of curiosity, I proceeded to follow Denise to the bathroom to take a shower together. I wanted to lighten the mood a little, and I was also frisky to play with Denise in the shower. I started off with offering to soap Denise down. She coyly accepted - I began on her back. As I started to move around to her front and work on her wonderful chest, Denise said "Ah, I'll do that". She then took the soap and washcloth and continued to clean herself. She never once offered to wash me at all. I thought this was kind of strange after all the intimate action we had earlier in the evening. 

After the shower, while toweling off, I moved to give her a hug. She gave a warm hug back. I then went to give her a kiss. She promptly turned away and said "I'm not into that". Again, this was a little weird. Finally I asked if there was a problem. Denise replied "No, there's not a problem at all. I'm not sure what you were expecting, but I just want to wrestle. If things developed further, like they have this evening, then I want to fuck...nothing more". Well, that put me in my place. I gave a quick nod to Denise and continued drying off.

Denise sensed my frustration. She came over and wrapped her arms around my waist and then gave me a peck on the cheek. "Hey stud, why don't you get us some wine and I'll meet you in the bedroom" as she sauntered seductively out of the bathroom. Confused, perplexed and somewhat disappointed, I reflected on what Denise said. This is simply an activity both of us enjoy and it needs to be that simple, no emotions.

As I left the bathroom heading towards the kitchen I was thinking "she just wants me as a fuck toy". I hadn't thought of it this way before, but this is the first girl that I've wrestled where I had emotional feelings towards.  Looking at the girls in past it's been just the opposite – I didn't care about their feelings, just the action of the activity. Denise was being just like I was in past.

With that I threw my emotions aside and said to myself "I'm just going to have fun!" I poured two glasses of wine and brought them into my bedroom. Denise was lying on my bed nude from the shower. She found my bottle of massage oil in the night stand and had poured half of it on herself. She rubbed the lubricant from her breasts down to her crotch. What a sight to see! She was glistening just like when we were wrestling before. This time she was much more relaxed and the oil just seem to accentuate every nuance of her muscled and curved body. My interest immediately began to build.

I offered her the glass of wine, which she softly sipped. I sat beside her and gently massaged her sculpted legs. She continued to use her fingers, more forcibly now, to caress her womanhood while sipping the glass of wine. She started the conversation with "You know, that was one of the better wrestling matches I've had. I thought I had you pinned a number of times, but you worked your way out". I replied "I thought for sure I had you in that deep throat move. How could you take all that and still breathe?" Denise laughed, "I've had a lot of practice over the years. When I started wrestling this was a common tactic most guys tried. The first couple of times I had some problems handling it, but I got better. I noticed the sooner the guy gets off, the faster I got the pin. I now use it as part of my strategy, if they don't make the move first. With you, I wasn't quite sure how I would handle it. Looks like I almost made it (referring to her choking event when I started cumming)". I smiled and continued to rub her inner thigh.

Denise finished her glass of wine and stopped stroking herself. She grabbed my hand off her leg and said "I need you inside me". Of course, with all the previous talk I was rock hard again and couldn't wait to mount her. I opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. It seemed like forever to open the package and roll it on.

Not thinking, I went to kiss Denise, but was denied again. I moved my hand down to caress her, but she pulled it away. Denise then said, in a fairly strict voice, "I won the match, get inside me and fuck me!" With that she was on her back, legs spread apart and knees bent. I shifted over her and started to guide my cock into her. She pushed my hand away and said "I'll do that". She grabbed my cock and, somewhat forcibly, placed my tip into her vagina. I started to move my pelvis back and forth to ease it in. Denise grabbed the back of my ass with both hands and pulled me all the way in. No subtlety here. Between the match, oil and her masturbation, she was raring to go.

With me balls deep I started to thrust in and out slowly. I heard Denise moan softly as I moved. She was very warm and tight. The slow motion felt so good. After several thrusts I began to notice a little bit of resistance. Denise was tightening up her kegel muscles. As I pushed, she clamped down her vaginal opening so that I had to force my way in. As I would pull out her muscles would grab my cock and compress. I was a little concerned that her aggressive force might break or pull the condom off.  Once again she was trying to show me who the boss was in this new challenge.

We were back at it! This was just another form of the previous wrestling match. Denise wanted to prove she could take me on in any scenario. My competitive nature, and fetish, got the better of me. Once I knew what was happening my cock grew stiffer and I thrust more deeply than ever. Though painful due to my cock taking a number of abuses during the match, I was determined to get myself off – screw Denise! As I thrusted I forced Denise's head off the pillow while slapping my balls against her ass. I continued this slow, deliberate onslaught while Denise tried to resist my every push and pull.

After some time of this new battle I noticed Denise began to tire. Her vaginal resistance was becoming less and she started to become frustrated. At this point she wrapped her legs around my waist in a "lover's lock" to counter my aggressive pelvic thrusts. This restricted my movement to short, more rapid strokes deep within her. It also relieved Denise of the need to have a chokehold on my penis with her muscular cunt.  As usual, we worked up quite a bit of sweat. Combined with the oil, we were both very slippery.

After a couple of minutes of my powerful short strokes, Denise used what strength she had left and rolled both of us over so that she was on top and I was on the bottom. As she executed this maneuver my penis popped out and I was standing "at attention" as she tried to mount me. Looking back she noticed that her forceful pelvic action worked the skin-tight condom to the last couple of inches of my cock. She grabbed the loose hanging part and ripped the rubber straight off and tossed it to the side. "This isn't going to do us any good" she said. With that Denise literally impaled herself on my bareback manhood. Her plunge was an awesome sight – seeing her sinewy hips straddling my huge engorgement and literally, a split-second later, make it disappear. I felt this velvet glove just envelope me and start to stroke.

Her pelvis began to rock back and forth and then slightly up and down. Just the change in position seemed to revitalize Denise and change her tactic. Her muscular vagina was now relaxed to accept the more vigorous action at the pace she wanted. She moved her body forward and forced her left breast into my mouth while continuing to aggressively pump my rod. I gladly accepted and began to nibble on that wondrous marble sized nipple. At this point I heard her moan again and step up the pace of her thrusts. I licked, suckled and fondle that wonderful breast before me, all the while Denise continued her assault on my cock. She was magnificent and I was beginning to cum when I heard Denise make a soft scream and slow her pace to very deliberate thrusting. This lasted for mere moments, but I knew she was complete. She gave one last extensive gasp while using her final, powerful thrust. With that, Denise stopped all motion and just laid straddled on top of me.

Phenomenal as all that was, I still wasn't finished. I had this raging hard-on that needed to get taken care of. Denise slowly moved up and off my immensely stiff cock and commented with a smile "won again". She rolled over and laid on her back next to me just rubbing her body. I was literally 10 seconds away from the greatest orgasm of my life!

"Oh c'mon, finish me!" I screamed. She again smiled and said "you deal with it!" Now, I'm not sure if she just wanted me to take things into my own hands (well, hand) or this was just another challenge. I was pretty pissed, and pretty horny, so I took it for the latter.

In her relaxed condition I jumped on top of her, straddled her mid-section and grabbed her wrists. I forced her hands over her head while she laid on her back. With a giggle, Denise said "OK big boy, what are you going to do to me?" With my raging hard-on lying (and spasming) on her abdomen I quickly moved up so that I positioned my engorged penis between her breasts.  I then let go of her wrists and grabbed the back of her head. With all of the effort I had left, I twisted her over so that she was on top and I was on the bottom – gravity causing her natural breasts to swallow my cock. I wrapped my legs around her upper abdomen and I locked my ankles around her so that she couldn't escape.

Slowly, imprisoned in my embrace, I started to contract my abdomen and pelvis, pushing and pulling my cock between her beautiful breasts. With every contraction Denise began to fight back. She was pawing at my arms begging for release of her head, but I wasn't about to give in. I increased my pressure on the headlock and tightened my thighs. Denise then used her arms to try and break my hold, but she was too weak from the match and her massive orgasm. She was only able to buck and bridge so that we ended up on our sides, but this just further compressed her cleavage around my member and increased my incredible sensation.

My precum had dribbled out and mixed with the sweat and massage oil within her cleavage to form this slippery goo that I was sliding in. Between the sweat and oil between her breasts, and my heightened enthusiasm to embarrass this amazon, I was able to further move my cock up her cleavage so that I could see it poking out at the top of her compacted breasts. Now, it was only a matter of time. I continued to pump while holding Denise's head in my arms and constricting her sides with my legs. Exhausted, Denise relented to my attack. This further spurred me on to that final moment. As I was about to cum I forced Denise's head further downward. Still locked in my legs, Denise saw the head of my cock ready to explode between her breasts.

I began to spasm. As I did, cum spurted out and hit Denise in the chin, then in her hair, and finally all around her face as she tried to avoid my spitting attack. I continued to shudder, further tightening my legs and transferring my sexual release to Denise. Finally, after my violent sexual tremors had subsided, I laid completely still on my side with my sexual opponent still trapped. I was totally out of bodily fluid and energy and had to release my leg grasp around Denise.

She and I fell apart in the bed gasping for air. Denise was literally covered from head to shoulders in my semen. I was sweating profusely. After a minute I turned to her and said "you may have won the match, but I think I won the war!" She chuckled and said "get me a towel so I can clean your filth off of me." I told her "get it yourself." With that, she lifted herself gingerly out of bed and went to the bathroom. You could tell both of us had some collateral damage. She came back with one of my good towels cleaning herself off. As she came back, she threw the soiled towel on my face while I was still lying down. "There, clean your own filth off" she replied with a giggle.

Denise left the room with her clothes into my bathroom. I could hear the shower come on. Had I been in any other state I would have gladly joined her. I was too tired and virtually depleted of any energy. I subsequently fell asleep on the bed.

I was woken sometime later with a kiss on my cheek. It was Denise standing over me, fully dressed and smiling. "Next week, same time? Maybe you'll have a chance then." she whispered. With that she walked out the door.

Epilogue - About the Author

Though this story is fictional it's based upon my actual experience with several different women at different times. The only made up part is the wrestling class. I know they exist, but I've never attended one.

The woman, Denise, is based roughly on two girls. The first is the fabulous wrestler, Denise, with DWW (Danube Women's Wrestling). She's 5' 9", 148 pounds and is gorgeous. At 30 years old she has an awesome body – ripped, great breasts and long legs. Her wrestling style is very aggressive and definitely can be sensual when need be. Though I've never wrestled this girl I've seen many of her videos. She is definitely my all time favorite female wrestler. I hope to meet her someday.

The Denise character is also partially based on my ex-wife, coincidentally named Denise, whom I wrestled once. My wife was a gym rat and later became a marathon runner. She and I had a play wrestling session where I ended up in a phenomenal head-scissors hold by her. My wife never wrestled before or watched any wrestling videos, she just instinctively caught me in a head-scissors and held it until I gave. While in this position she noticed that I became extremely excited. My wife thought it was weird that I could be so sexually turned on by this and never wrestled me again.

My actual sessions were with women I met on the internet prior to getting married. One session was with a famous female body builder. She is incredibly muscular and really enjoys overpowering men for her sexual pleasure. At only 5' 7" and about 160 lbs she would completely take charge of the session. We would start with semi-competitive wrestling (I felt it was competitive) and go from there. She was extremely aggressive and enjoyed dominating me. It was always a combination of head-scissors and face sitting that I succumbed to, once she wore me down. I know it looks fake in the videos that you see on the internet, but this girl was the real deal – I never had a chance once she mounted my face and slowly ground herself into me. I did pass out one time from suffocation and strangulation between her legs. Once I submitted she would get herself off by forcibly face-fucking me. Afterwards, she would either give me a hand or blow-job...always a nice consolation for almost dying!!! 

One time we oil wrestled. I figured that the oil would give me an advantage as I was probably stronger in upper body, but definitely weaker in the legs. I was able to hold out longer and get in some devastating breast holds, but her legs were lethal and I ended up getting pussy smothered. Between the oil and her phenomenal leg strength, she got me into a head-scissors that I couldn't break. From there, she grabbed my hair and continued to force my face into her crotch. She continually cinched her legs and pulled my head closer and closer until I was engulfed. The oil simply "sealed the deal" and I had to concede the match before losing consciousness.

Another girl I use to wrestle is a longtime session wrestler that travels around the US. Not as aggressive as the previously mentioned body builder, but she was still big and somewhat of a challenge. As with many of the wrestlers I went up against, we would start out in underwear and end up nude. This girl's famous finish was to get me in a reverse head scissors lock – her facing my feet – and then start stroking my cock. Her scissors lock was always solid, but she would rub me without any lube! She would not stop stroking, or release her scissors hold, until I came. That was brutal! It took days for me to have sex again due to a chafed penis.

My favorite wrestler was an ex-porn star. She is now in her mid 40's and just recently retired from wrestling – excellent shape and good technique. Her breast smothers were phenomenal as her nipples just extended out beyond belief ("poking eye out" reference in my story). More than once I got her into a pussy hold – my legs wrapped around her waist while having one or more of my fingers wedged into her vagina. I'd use my forefingers (while engaged in her pussy) and then my thumb to clamp down on her clitoris. Needless to say she didn't last long in that hold.

Her signature move was to get me in a reverse head-scissors also. From there she would slowly suck my cock while I tried to bridge out. Her leg grasp was really tight and her oral technique was phenomenal due to many years in porn. I always climaxed and had to concede the match.

The last girl I wrestled was big – 5'11" and about 210 lbs, and it was not muscle weight. Her ad on the internet described her as 5' 11", 150 lbs. Her pictures on the web supported her proportions. Needless to say I was a little surprised when I saw her at the door! With a few questions concerning her wrestling experience I decided to take her on. The rules were: I would attempt to make her submit by forcing my cock down her throat and she would attempt to get me in a scissors/pussy hold. She was really great about accommodating my penetration when I got her on her back with me straddling her face.

On the other hand, she was brutal when she got me into a reverse head-scissors. Her meaty thighs were extremely intense and caused me a lot of pain. While in this position, believe it or not, she gave me one of the better blow-jobs of my life. I blew and she finally let go. It was a fantasy wrestling session so no one was a winner or loser. I got home that evening and found dried blood in my ear. She really poured on the pressure with her thighs and, I guess, my earlobe got folded and squished to the point a blood vessel broke. This is a pretty rare occurrence, but it does happen. It was still a great time!

I'm now divorced and looking to get back into the wrestling scene. It looks like there are a number of new women out there to challenge. Many are younger and have better fighting experience – Tae Bo, BJJ, Jiu Jitsu, etc. I'm looking to take on a few and write about my new experiences.

jiminy

Here's a story I wrote a few years ago. Hopefully it fits with the theme of the forum and some you guys enjoy it. Feedback welcome.
-------

DOMINIKA!!!
by jiminy

(FvM Pro Wrestling)

-------
So last Friday night my best mate Ant and I went to a pro-wrestling event here in the south east of England.

Although I haven't really been into pro-wrestling since the days of "Stone Cold" and "The Rock", Ant and I often reminisced, when we met up at the weekends for a beer or three, about the good old days of WWF wrestling - back when we were at school together a little over a decade ago. The late nineties, the early naughties. The Attitude Era. Our Era.

When Ant produced a small printed flyer from his jacket the other week, advertising a local Indy wrestling promotion, it seemed like it'd be good nostalgia trip to check it out and to attend a wrestling event again after all these years.

Being a good Uncle I offered to take my little 10-year-old nephew, Robbie, with us.

We had been to a few of these indy events before in our late teens. The event was held in a Bingo/Dance Hall, seating roughly 200-300 people. Okay, so it wasn't the heights of the WWE, but there was a gritty, grass roots and most of all, fun, feel to these kind of events.

Ant had got us some kick-ass seats; front row, right at ringside. The crowd was lively, mostly young lads and Mums and Dads with their kids as well, which I was partly relieved to see – not wanting little Robbie to go home telling my sister stories inappropriate for children.

The action soon got under way and the sights and sounds of body-slams and elbow drops held our attention for the next hour or so. I have to say once again how grateful I was to have a front row seat, as it was so often my luck at live events, the cinema, or wherever, to get stuck behind some 8-foot tall behemoth and spend the entire evening hearing just sound while all the time wondering what the bloody hell was going on in front of his giant head.

There were five matches in total on the card, three down, including a very nice women's tag team match and I had counted all of women listed on the card, except one.

For the penultimate match, a sprightly young whipper-snapper, introduced as "Smoke" made his way to the ring. Wearing a smokey-grey wrestling singlet, he was full of energy, bouncing from side to side off the ropes, climbing the turn-buckle with his hands aloft, working the crowd. Putting him in his early-to-mid twenties, Smoke reminded me somewhat of myself. At 5'8" and a slim build of no more than 11.25 st. (or 155lbs/72KG if you prefer), he had light but identifiable muscle tone to his physique - maybe a year or so of serious weight lifting behind him.

The lights dimmed and an eerie slow-paced theme tune I was unfamiliar with hit.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" The ring announcer called. "Bow your heads and kneel... Presenting the AWESOME, SUPREME... AND UNDEFEATED... DOMINIKA!!!"

A tall woman dressed in a long red robe began making her way slowly, menacingly towards the ring. Behind her were two short, meek-looking shirtless male aides, holding the trail of her robe. As she arrived at the steps to the ring, the two aides peeled back her robe, finally removing it to reveal the imposing figure underneath.

Dressed in tight one-piece red leotard with shiny red boots, Dominika was truly an impressive physical specimen to behold. I am not great at guessing ages, but she looked quite young, maybe in her very early 20s. Standing at least 6'2" tall and weighing no less than 13 st/ 185lbs / 84KG with dark blonde hair scraped into a strict bun, I think I heard just about everyone in the crowd swallow a collective dry gulp as she made her way authoritatively up the steps and into the ring.

Her two puny male aides scurried away with her robe as she looked at her opponent, and from side to side at the crowd, as if they were all something she had wiped from her shoe.

Clearly she was playing the "baddie" or "heel" in wrestling terminology.

She was a vision of power as she stood in a wide stance, hands on hips with her strong, chiselled, model-like facial features unflinching. Red lipstick coated her full, thick and luscious lips and her eyes were a penetrating crystal blue.

As I traced my eyes over her body, my heartbeat involuntarily quickened as I noted her athletic, muscular physique that put both her opponent and mine, to shame. She was truly genetically gifted with every muscle in her body large, clearly defined and visually mesmerizing. From her impressive V-tapered upper body to her broad shoulders. Her trim waist exploded out into wide, strong, feminine hips. Her calves stretched her shiny red boots leading up to her huge thighs. Thick, densely muscled quads, hams and amazing bowling-ball like glutes.

Her red, open-back leotard had a diamond-shaped 4x4 inch cut-out over her belly, exposing her perfectly symmetrical six-pack washboard abs. It also had a deep and teasing low cut V-neck, exposing her ample and very natural looking DD-cup cleavage.

She was simply big in all departments and totally dwarfed her male opponent.

The referee finally signalled for the bell and the match was under way.

Smoke paced nervously from side to side as Dominika stood, power-posing, in the centre of the ring.

Finally the young man with buzz-cut dark brown hair offered out a hand-shake to which Dominika snubbed. Instead she pointed down at her feet, her long finger capped with red nail polish gestured for him to kneel and kiss her foot. He shook his head and circled around her, occasionally yanking the ropes and clapping to get the crowd involved. Dominika simply kept her predatory eyes locked to his with an arrogant look of superiority on her gorgeous face.

"Who do you want to win?" I leaned down and asked little Robbie as I had done for all previous matches that night.

"Smoke." He excitedly chirped.

"Me too." I replied. "Lets cheer him on then!" I encouraged... Despite a distinct feeling Robbie was going to be disappointed come the end of this match. Very disappointed.

jiminy

...With most of the crowd clapping in unison with Smoke, he finally worked up to coming off the ropes with a standing inside forearm smash to Dominika's chest, which had absolutely no effect. The big blonde continued to stand with her hands resting on her hips as Smoke fired a right hand to her face and another ... and another. All three strikes she did not sell at all. As Smoke went for a fourth strike, she cut him off with a kick to the mid-section.

Clutching his mid-section, Smoke was backed up onto the ropes and Dominika fired a hard right hand of her own, snapping his head back. She then set him up for an irish whip onto the opposite ropes.

Coming off the ropes, Smoke used his speed and ducked under Dominika's intended clothesline as she again occupied the middle of the ring.
Coming off the ropes again with even greater momentum, I guessed she was about to leapfrog him but instead opened her arms and jerked her body forward to meet him with a ridiculously stiff body-block. Their bodies clashed with Smoke naturally coming off worse, crashing into her much larger body like it was a brick wall, before collapsing to the mat with a genuine look of discomfort and disorientation.

Dominika circled his prone body for a couple of laps before reaching down and cupping his head, twisting his neck and forcing him back, unwillingly, to his feet.

She backed him into the turn-buckle and nailed him with a left and a right hand followed by an elbow to the top of his head. She then spread his arms aside, over the top rope and yanked and jerked at his singlet, pulling down one strap and snapping the other until his bare chest was exposed. She wound up and delivered a hard, audible knife-edge chop across his chest, electing a loud "OOOooooooooooooooooooh" from the crowd.

Smoke brought his arm across, favouring his stinging chest before Dominika pressed her body against his, forcing his arms aside once more and delivering an even harder, louder chop to his poor chest.

"OOOooooooooooooooooh!" The crowd cooed again. I looked at my mate Ant with a mock grimace on my face, which he returned. She was clearly working very stiff in the ring.

Dominika once again spread Smoke's arms, slowly, almost delicately across the ropes once more, giving her access to his sore body. Sitting at ringside, not more than a few feet away from them, I heard Smoke plead "no more" to which she replied, quite sensually "C'mon, don't be a bitch" softly into his ear, before drawing back and slapping an immense, full-force, ear-ringing chop across his chest, which had him fall quivering to the mat, face first, clutching his burning skin.

Standing authoritatively over him, she toed his head as he attempted to get up, shoving his head back down humiliatingly.

Smoke rallied, waving his fist in the air to garner some more crowd support, before pawing his way up her long thick, powerful legs, that made his own look like match-sticks. As Dominika went to pull him back to his feet, he surprised her with a jab to the stomach, followed by another, allowing him back to his feet.

Left, right, left, he backed Dominika onto the ropes, the big girl was reeling for the first time as the crowd came alive, particularly the young boys cheering their man on. She abruptly ended his offence however, with a rake to the eyes. He turned and fell to his knees in pain as she received a telling-off from the ref, to which she gestured her innocence. The crowd booed her sneaky heel tactics.

Dominika went after him again, grabbing a handful of tights with one hand, she swirled him around and tossed him unceremoniously through the ropes and outside the ring. His body crash-landing right in front of the railings where we were sitting.

Little Robbie reached through and patted him on the shoulder, "C'mon Smoke" he whimpered, fearing the big bad woman was going to beat him.

My heart began racing even faster as Dominika's insanely long legs stepped through the ropes and came outside the ring, over towards us as well, stalking her opponent. I got a very up-close and personal view of just how magnificent she was, how flawless her slightly perspiring, tan coloured skin was. I could even smell her perfume. Yes, she was wearing a light, girly perfume.

She slowly stalked her prey with deliberate and menacing steps towards him as he crawled on his hands and knees. Without warning she viciously punted poor Smoke in ribs with the tip of her boot.

"Arrrrggghhh!!" he cried out, crashing back down, out-stretched on the floor before us. Dominika then cruelly applied her weight onto his head, mashing it under her big size 12 boot as she arrogantly eyed the crowd right in front of her.

I could see that little Robbie was in fact shaking in fear, no doubt very afraid of this imposing, dominant and sadistic woman. I quickly leaned down to him and encouraged him to start booing her, giving her the thumbs down myself.

OMG – I got her direct attention. Those penetrating blue eyes locked to mine, my heart began racing a mile a minute. Towering above me, she scowled at me, before striking a biceps pose, awesome peaks of muscle erected before me.

"Feel muscle, boy." She spoke in a sexy Eastern-European accent. Czech? Maybe. From my trip to Prague I remembered how gorgeous most Czech women are.

Well, with her holding the pose and her eyes flicking down to say "go on", I didn't need a second invitation. I reached out and pawed her biceps. They felt so amazing, her skin was so soft and smooth yet the muscle beneath so hard and strong. Her biceps must have been around the 15-inch mark, and I was definitely jealous at how much of a "peak" she had to them. From my own weight training, my arms had got bigger, wider, thicker, maybe around 14 inches myself, but even when I diet down and become very lean, I still can't achieve such impressive "peaks". She had superior genetics, I guess.

Man, do I even lift? I thought to myself with frustration.

"Think what muscle do to you, boy." She teased me again before taking her arm away from my grasp.

She finally released Smoke's head from under her boot as the referee reached 8 with his laughably slow count. Smoke attempted to crawl away as she pursued him, teasing and scaring some of the smaller kids in the crowd.

"Maybe I do this to your Daddy next." I heard her say to two young siblings, a boy and a girl, who both immediately began tugging on their Dad's arm, to get him away from the big bad woman, who no doubt could, in fact, beat up their father... If she wanted to... Scary thought when you're a kid.

The big blonde finally got hold of her smaller male opponent and whirled him back into the ring. She slithered under the bottom rope with finesse like a deadly, venomous serpent.

jiminy

...Back in the ring, she executed a couple of power-moves; first a body-slam, scooping him effortlessly and slamming him to the canvass with authority. Bringing him back to his feet, she then lifted him for a suplex, holding his prone body high in the air for a number of long, agonizing seconds in an impressive display of strength, before falling back, crashing to the mat.

She brought him back to his feet once more, twisting his neck. The only way to alleviate the pain was to follow the direction she pulling him. Smoke was really starting to look beaten up by this stage with Dominika's big boot prints on his head, his singlet half torn away and his chest glowing bright red from her earlier chops.

Standing dazed and confused before her, the powerhouse of a woman locked her arms around him and lifted his smaller, weaker body into a strong bear hug. His face contorted in agony as he reached back and tried to prize her grip apart to no avail. The hold was tight with his feet dangling 4-5 inches off the ground. The ref came in close and lifted his arm to check whether he was able to continue. Smoke fought through the pain of the bear-hug and I heard them talking again, him telling her to let him go.

"Put legs around me, bitch." She whispered back to him.

He seemingly refused, mashing his palms into her temples as a response for her to break the hold. This only served to anger her, as she cranked up the pressure, shaking him from side to side in effort before he finally did as he was told, lifting one leg and then the other around her wide hips.

This sight made him look even more feeble and pathetic in comparison as she held his body off the ground with his skinny legs wrapped around her huge hips. She inched him up higher and higher with a couple of little jolts, before marching him over and perching him on the top turn-buckle.

As she went to climb the turn-buckle too, Smoke finally rallied with a couple of shots to her body. He then booted her away from him, sending her reeling out into the middle of the ring. Smoke stood up on the top turn-buckle and leapt high coming flying through the air for a body-press to cheers and applause from the crowd, followed a huge gasp as Dominika simply caught the man in mid air, effortlessly, like he were as light as a feather.

She even sauntered around the ring holding his helpless body, before dropping him across her knee, his back bowing at an unsightly angle. She let him dangle there for a second, before shoving him off her bare thigh like a piece of garbage, rolling him onto the canvass.

Finally she took mercy on him and lay on top of him, a lateral press going for the pin fall at last. The ref came in and slammed his hand down on the mat.

"ONE!" The crowd chanted.

"TWO!"

"THR...Ohhhh" A two count only as Dominika cruelly jerked his head and shoulders off the mat, waving her finger in a "No, No" expression with an evil grin on her face.

As she brought him back to his feet, something unscripted was obviously happening as Smoke desperately held both her wrists to thwart her from doing whatever she was intending. She angrily forced him back into the corner as their determined struggle continued. Smoke gritted his teeth in effort to proportion his weight to stop her either taking him down or picking him up. It was very real, MMA style take down defence as he used all his strength and might. She was obviously too much for him however, and began wearing him down with knees and even a stiff elbow. I heard him grimace the word "no" a number of times.

The referee finally came in to separate them. I heard the word "stop it" as the short, tubby middle aged ref finally did manage to get the two to separate. Smoke quickly began firing punches and kicks. I heard the ref tell her to sell the strikes and she did, reeling back into the centre of the ring. Smoke, seemingly running on desperate adrenaline fuelled auto-pilot at this point came off the ropes with a clothesline which again only had her reeling. He leapt up and nailed her with a standing drop-kick as the crowd came alive again, cheering on Smoke.

He still could not get the big girl off her feet, however. As quick as a cat, he climbed the top turn-buckle and came off with a missile drop-kick and finally she was down. He then even scoop-slammed her with an impressive body slam, followed by a "rolling thunder" style running back-splash into a cover.

"ONE, TWO!" The crowd of boisterous males, young and old, chanted.

But no, Dominika kicked out.

I have to admit, this match was the most lively of the night. As much as I drooled over Dominika, my male pride was squarely aligned with Smoke.

He brought her back to her feet as her thick dirty-blonde hair began to fall from her tight bun in messy strands sticking to her perspiring skin around her neck and heaving chest.

This slobber-knocker of a match was building to an exciting and unknown conclusion...

jiminy

"Let's go Smoke! Let's go Smoke! Let's go Smoke!" The crowd cheered as Smoke backed the dazed Dominika into the corner, before setting her up for an Irish whip into the opposite corner. She turned her body as her back slammed into the turn-buckles.

Still working the crowd, Smoke charged in after her, spearing his shoulder into her mid-section as the crowd cheered their approval. He then followed up with a couple of standing shoulder spikes for good measure.

With Dominika still immobilized in the corner, he climbed to the second turn-buckle above her and began to rain down short, stinging punches."

"1... 2..." The crowd chanted as each blow connected.

"8... 9... 10..." They continued, before Smoke finally climbed down to much applause.

Dominika groggily staggered out of the corner before Smoke quickly secured a reverse head-lock on his opponent and dropped back, nailing her with a DDT.

"YEAH!!!" Little Robbie cheered along with many other males in the crowd as Dominika rolled onto her back, her heaving chest rising and falling as the fast pace of the match took its toll on her heavily muscled physique.

"Pin her, pin her now!" Robbie screamed anxiously.

Smoke however, had other ideas. He brought his finger aloft, pointing to the ceiling as he looked high.

"He's going up top." I said to little Robbie with a excited grin, giving his shoulders a playful shake to work the youngster's excitement as I read the wrestler's tell-tale sign.

Sure enough, Smoke followed his gesture by stepping through the ropes to the apron, and climbing all three turn-buckles, before he came to rest on the top rope, looking down at his grounded foe.

Dominika still hadn't made an attempt at getting up as she lay on her back in the centre of the ring.

"I bet he misses." Ant teased Robbie with evil know-it-all grin.

"Noooo!" Robbie protested his prediction as he brought his hands together under his chin, interlocking his fingers in a mock prayer. "Please don't miss, please don't miss!" He pleaded.

Finally Smoke composed himself like a diver on the edge of the platform, bringing both hands aloft... And then he jumped...

All eyes were on his flying body as he performed a breath-taking shooting star press.

"YESSSS!" Robbie exclaimed as his wish was granted. Smoke landed the high-impact manoeuvre with his body splashing down onto his opponent's with a loud crash-bang as the ring shook.

"Wow!" Ant sounded, obviously in shock that Smoke had actually connected.

Smoke stayed on top of Dominika as he hooked a leg, looking for the pinfall.

"ONE..." The crowd began to count. Robbie once again clasped his hands together in hope that Smoke would prevail.

"TWO..." They continued.

"THR..."

...No! Amazingly, Dominika kicked out with her thick powerful legs breaking Smoke's grasp and her left shoulder rising from the mat at the last millisecond.

At that moment I heard the distinct sound of some high-octave cheers coming from the females in the crowd who were aligning themselves with their fellow woman in this battle of the sexes.

"Come on Domi! Show him girls are tougher!" A young girl's voice could be heard from behind us.

Back in the ring, Smoke looked perplexed. What did he have to do to put this Amazon away?

He wearily rose back to his feet, pressing himself up from one knee as the effects of this hard fought match visibly showed.

Dominika meanwhile rolled onto her side. She raked the loose strands of hair from her face back over her head. While she was down, Smoke moved in and quickly applied a sleeper hold.

The hold didn't appear to have the desired effect however, as Dominika rose to her feet as the girls in the crowd continued to cheer their approval.

Smoke was lifted off his feet, refusing to let go of the sleeper as Dominika rose to her full hight. With Smoke riding a feeble piggy back, Dominika reached back over her head and secured him in place before violently dropping to her butt, her legs wide apart as she delivered a powerful jaw-buster to break the hold as a loud pop erupted from the now highly vocal minority of females in attendance.

Dominika got back to her feet first as Smoke writhed in agony. She cupped his head with both hands and forced him up. Suddenly, Smoke exploded into action again, swinging and nailing her with a right hand to the face. Dominika quickly retaliated with a swinging right of her own as the two combatants went back and forth.

When Smoke landed a punch, the guys cheered and when Dominika hit back, the girls cheered.

"Yeah... YEAH... YEAH!!!" The cheers grew louder before the girls eventually won out as the bigger, stronger Dominika backed her male opponent against the ropes, landing three unanswered punches before lifting a stiff knee into his sternum, electing a long groan of agony. She then secured a Muay Thai clinch and powered another unsympathetic knee, this time slapping into his face with an audible smack.

His body crumbled to the mat once again as she stood over him. A vision of glistening, statuesque feminine power eyeing her prey as the hot bright lights reflected from her rippling muscles.

She cupped his head once more and slowly, cruelly brought the man back to his feet. She slapped another hard knife-edge chop across his sore chest as he reeled back, coming to rest in the corner as she slowly stalked him down, seemingly enjoying his suffering in addition to the male pride in the crowd that was also taking a hammering.

Trapped in the corner, she pressed her large body against his, before securing his arm and jerking him out with a hard Irish whip, torquing violent energy into his body as he whizzed across the ring in a blur, sling-shot into the opposite corner like a rag doll.

Dominika took a brief moment to drink in her authority before charging in after him with a running corner splash. Her soft, ample breasts mashed into his face as the rest of his meek body was crushed under the force of hers.

She moaned, exhaling softly into his ear as she kept him trapped in the corner.

"I finish you now." I heard her say, her voice a mixture of seductive authority.

Dominika backed out of the corner, as Smoke staggered out himself, so beaten up he barely knew where he was as each punch-drunk step led him closer to his tormentor. In a fluid motion, she leaned down and lifted his limp body off his feet, over her head, before pressing him high, locking her strong arms out straight with his body high in the air as the crowd gasped in awe of her power.

She paraded around the ring like a wild huntress with her helpless prey as a trophy, an evil smirk on her face conveying the ease in which she was holding him aloft, before unceremoniously tilting him over and letting him free-fall, crashing down onto the mat as the pain jarred through his battered body.

"Come on Smoke!" Robbie half-heartedly whined.

"She's too big for him, mate." Ant replied. "She could kill him, if she wanted to."

Smoke pawed over Dominika's shiny red boots as pity from many in the crowd began to set in.

She then reached down and attempted to pull him back to his feet for more punishment, but as she cupped and twisted his neck, the young man was non-compliant, he was spent, beaten up to the point of no return.

Dominika was unrelenting however, and simply forced him. Her big biceps swelling to incredible peaks of muscle again as she forced him to his feet against his will.

Uncompromisingly having her way with him, she appeared to be setting him up for a pile-driver or power-bomb as she tucked his head between her thighs, but suddenly, Smoke's body broke into a spasm, fresh jolts of pain surged through his limbs as she had him trapped in a tight standing head-scissor.

Sheer desperation set in as his arms flailed and pawed at her giant, densely muscled quads and hamstrings. His legs began to quiver and what could be seen of his head was turning an ever deeper, darker shade of crimson red.

The ref moved in, looking for signs of life from the young man as she continued to hold him in the vice grip of her head-scissors. She looked down with an evil grin before crossing her feet and cranking up the pressure.

It was at that point it was clearly all too much for poor Smoke, and he feebly tapped out a painful submission against her huge thighs to the loud, wild cheering of nearly every female in the audience while the boys fell silent in collective defeat. Little Robbie was on the verge of tears.

The ref signalled for the bell, which rang out, sounding Dominika's victory, but she did not relinquish the hold.

"YES! Ha. Ha." The girl behind us cheered. "That was awesome. SHE made HIM submit." She gloated with pure glee.

Back in the ring, the ref joined Smoke in desperately trying to pry apart the compressing pillars of dense muscle that were Dominika's thighs. But it was to no avail. She tilted her head back and softly exhaled, arching her back and maintaining the crushing head-scissor. Smoke's vision dimmed, his spasms softened and his limbs grew weaker. His arms flopped like noodles and his legs became limp and unresponsive as she humiliatingly relieved him of his consciousness. It soon became apparent the only thing holding him up was her legs as she held his head between them. She was so tall that his arms merely dangled, swaying back and forth and his was head so high and tightly secured between her legs, that he was unable to drop to his knees, his legs merely drooped pitifully under the might of hers.

And then, when she and only she was satisfied and ready, she released him; ejecting him like a discarded piece of gum. Chewed up and spat out.

His flaccid, unconscious body flopped to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

She then moved away as the ref worked on the prone, defeated wrestler, trying to work some life back into him. A collective sigh of relief could be heard as Smoke finally came around, his eyes bulging and his mouth taking gulps of air. His arms flailed lethargically as his brain slowly reconnected with his body after being squeezed unconscious by his female opponent.

I heard the ref telling him the match was over, although Dominika moved back over him.

She placed her big boot on his chest and ordered the referee to count. With an intimidated look in his eye, the middle aged man dutifully complied. Dominika struck a double biceps pose as the ref slammed his hand down onto the mat three times. Smoke was too badly beaten to offer any resistance as he submitted to her for the second time, simply letting her pin him without resistance.

In a surprising move, Dominika then dropped down and straddled him, mounting him with those deadly thighs either side of his chest. She leaned down and rested her forehead against his. With one hand, she held him by the throat as she spoke down to him. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but she was clearly giving him a telling-off. She finished by giving him a not-too-hard, but still harsh slap to the face, pointing a finger in his face.

It was at that moment something happened that I would never have expected. Smoke reached up and tried to kiss her. She angrily pushed him back down and stormed off, out of the ring and backstage in a flash. Smoke quickly took up pursuit, crawling, staggering back to his feet like a drunkard to the backstage area.

The crowd was pretty dead for the final match, even though it was a championship match between two very good wrestlers – King Willy vs The Concorde Kidd. The Concorde Kidd prevailing with his signature move, a flying head-butt from the top rope.

As we were getting our coats and readying to leave, the events of the inter-gender match were clearly still playing on little Robbie's mind as he looked up and inquisitively asked "Uncle Jimmie, do you think you could beat Dominika?"

After getting over the shock of his question, I looked down at him.
"No." I replied honestly as we made our way outside.

As we were making our way through the car park, we suddenly happened upon some commotion coming from one of the cars.

It was Dominika and Smoke. There was a small group of 4 or 5 people around them, but they were in a world of their own as Dominika had him backed against a Red VW Golf GTI. Her legs were in a wide stance, bringing her down to a height only a couple of inches taller than him as both her arms rested on the car she had him backed up against, effectively caging him. It was now obvious these two were a couple, and whatever had been going on between them before their match had spilled over into their match, resulting in Dominika showing him in no uncertain terms, who's boss.

But now, they were clearly in the process of making up. Their tongues danced in a hot, deep french kiss as Smoke's hands wandered over his girlfriend's huge thick glutes that were giving her tight denim jeans about as much mercy as she had given him when she had him trapped in her head-scissor earlier.

"Why are they kissing?" Robbie asked with confusion.

"Come on young man... It's getting near your Bedtime." I said, ushering him into my own car.

As I got busy warming up the engine and scraping some ice off the windows of my car on this cold, frosty evening, I noticed Ant had wandered off and was in conversation to a guy standing amongst the crowd.

When he returned, he had the full story on Smoke and Dominika. "Well..." he began, as we set off for the journey home.

The story basically centered around another girl in Smoke's life and a disapproving mother, but Smoke had obviously made his choice.

"Do you think you could beat Dominika, Ant?" Robbie continued to press the question.

Ant simply laughed. "I wouldn't even try. She could crack a guys skull between her thighs if she wanted to."

Ant then looked at me, continuing to laugh. "Mind you, it wouldn't be a bad way to go though, eh."

"Shut up, mate." I snapped back. "He's too young for that sort of stuff."

-The End-

BossRose

Great story! Hot and exciting. I especially liked the feel good ending. Awesome! ;)