⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best FMG Authors

Started by taoschild, September 08, 2020, 07:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hey All,

As you might know, I've put together two short story anthology collections (Stealing Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & Hard At Work) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for charity. I plan to do one more collection entitled, Historical Muscle, to support Feeding America which is in dire need right now with 55+ million food insecure people in the USA.

My question: What authors from this site do you think are amongst the best and I should ask to contribute a short story. Would love to hear your opinion.  Thanks for your suggestions  :)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

I would recommend Brfan, El_Roy_1999, JeremyWilson, jdm022, and wolflightning13.

Jeremy Lightning

Thanks for suggesting me hatour, I love your stories too. And I would recommend grbaclig, Mr. Shhh, reaper002000, and sevenpeight.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

derekr

I agree with many of the earlier suggestions.  My faves are onlymysoul and thesabre

asqwert

Brfan, fighterpilot909, Mr. Shhh

jhunter

Anything you would like to limit things? Muscle sex, no sex, or anything like that?

blah8884

Among some not mentioned, I liked Lingster's work, powercompany, Hunter S. Creek, acromniflash, BigCoconutCrab, Baalphegor, poody90/dickarus, steveabc, Mich, Guhbone, eccentricman, HB Flynn
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anything you would like to limit things? Muscle sex, no sex, or anything like that?
No real limits - only fitting in a complete short story with the theme. 
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

Would love to read something from these awesome writers: WapWap, rs410, Draight, bolt21. I know they've been in the last two collections, but just wanted to say how much I loved the stories from IBP and AndrewWrites and it would be awesome if you got them back for more.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ArkhamAsylum

Bertmacklinsbrother(BMB) is also a great writer. He wrote "My wife Jennifer" which was an amazing story.

SabinicThigh

I recently found this one by skipberg . I dont know if he has done anything else but his writing of long term manipulation is some of the finest I have seen. There is muscle growth but it is very grounded in reality. Check it out. My Twisted Story With Dominant Karen You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1

FP909 and UP2NOGD1 are 2 great fmg writers as well.  They are both on Deviant Art.

taoschild

Thanks everyone - if you could include a sample of the author's work that would be helpful. Several of the authors you suggested including FP and ElRoy have already agreed to join and others contributed to the first two collection (and we are trying to get back).
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753

My favorite Up2nogd1 story is Unlocked Potential: https://www.*****up2nogd1/art/Unlocked-Potential-464326168

blah8884

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Among some not mentioned, I liked Lingster's work, powercompany, Hunter S. Creek, acromniflash, BigCoconutCrab, Baalphegor, poody90/dickarus, steveabc, Mich, Guhbone, eccentricman, HB Flynn

For Lingster:
https://www. the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www. the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Powercompany:
https://www. the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hunter S. Creek
https://www. the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arcomniflash:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bigcoconutcrab:
https://www. devi antart .com/bigcoconutcrab/art/The-Muscledela-Effect-824071572

Baalphegor:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Poddy90/dickarus:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steveabc:
https://www. deviant You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mich:
https://www. overflowing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guhbone:
http:// mg-sg. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HBFlynn:
https://www. deviant You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login