Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[Brfan] The Hunt (Reposted as Complete Story)

Started by hatour, August 25, 2020, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

If you enjoy the fruits of my labor, please don't forget to give Karma. It don't cost ya nothing. :)

DISCLAIMER: Where applicable, I have edited this story for flow and grammar. I also added imperial measures to metric measures. No edits to the actual content have been made. All these edits have been made without the authors consent.

The Hunt
by Brfan

Prologue

"Honey, what do you mean 'we won't be able to make it'?"

"Well, babe. I just can't go anymore. Ashley is suspicious." Gerhard Lindner was sad. He had booked a week away in one of the most private, luxurious beach resorts in Hawaii for him and his Mistress, but somehow his wife found out about it. Now he saw no escape but to cancel the trip.

Tessa Smith, in the most Catwomanesque way, crawled herself to the back of the 50-year-old man and cautiously wrapped her legs around his waist. Whispering in his ears, she sexily asked again, "But, babe. I really want to go. Please find a way." She extended her legs producing a boost from her quad muscles. The dim lights made her muscles even more prominent. Gerhard placed his hands on those trunk-legs, relaxed his head on her silicone implants that were well supported by enormous pectorals, and whimpered.

"You know there's nothing I want more than to go on this trip with you, honey. But I'm cornered."

Tessa knew she had to be careful now. Being the most exclusive muscular dominatrix got her to places. Lindner was a faithful client, but she was beginning to get tired of him. That's why the betrayed wife found about it. There was no way, with all her professionalism, that anything would become known unless she let it. And that's what she had done. Still, she needed to go on this trip. Kiwi Resorts was one of the most exclusive resorts on the country. This wasn't just a vacation. It was networking.

Tessa locked her feet together, trapping Gerhard's torso, but didn't apply any pressure. She slid her hand down to his crotch, making sure he was hard enough.

Tessa learned many years before that being a High Society Dominatrix could be very profitable, but required a lot of skill. And skill she had. She was the best in the business. She never took more than two or three clients at a time, because they demanded exclusivity and payed her well. Being as good as she was, they remained her clients for years.

Tessa gently began squeezing the old man's ribcage while asking him, "Babe. If you just cancel the booking, she will be sure you were going there with someone. How about you keep the booking and I'll go. Maybe I'll bring my daughter. It won't be the same as if it were with you, but..."

Gerhard's face was becoming pink. The pain on his torso was arousing him, making it hard to say no to the Amazon. "May-maybe that's a good idea, love," He spoke between shallow breaths.

"Oh, darling. You are the best or, actually, who is the best?" Tessa increased the pressure on his ribs while sliding one arm around his neck. Gerhard felt Tessa's huge bicep pressing against his Adam's apple.

"You. You are, Mistress."

"Yes. I'm your mistress. And you'll do as I demand, or else," Tessa applied some pressure on his neck.

"Oh, p-please, Mistress. I'll obey."

"Oh, dear boy. It's too late for that now," Tessa released his ribs but placed her feet on his groin, feeling the throbbing cock and started massaging it. When she realized he was about to cum, Tessa increased the pressure on his neck, using her other hand to complete the perfect headlock.

Gerhard passed out and came at the very same time. The dominatrix did her perfect job once again. She laid him down carefully, wiped him up, and calmly waited for the old rich man to wake.

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hatour

Chapter One

Jimmy Wessling, or Skinny Jimmy as he was known in school, was bored. He decided to leave the pool area and wander around one of his father's hotel social area. Jimmy's father, Jacob, was the owner of a dozen hotels around the world. Kiwi Resort Hawaii was the most private one. Movie stars and singers usually stayed there when they wanted time off from the cameras. Jimmy and his 13-year-old sister, Kimmy, lost their mother eight years ago. Jacob did one hell of a job raising two kids while busting his way into the Forbes Billionaires list as a hotel owner.

Jimmy was a regular kid. Not very good or bad at sports or school. The one thing he exceled in was admiring female muscle. Jimmy discovered this passion when he hit puberty, and ever since then he was proud of the vast material of pictures and videos he acquired over the years. Still, he never had an actual encounter with a female bodybuilder. Part shame and part worrying his father and his friends find out about his fetish kept him from booking a session more than one time. Still, he was proud of his ability to identify muscles on girls and women. He just knew his stuff. By the way they walked, moved, even when they wore clothes, Jimmy could tell if a girl had muscles. He was like the female bodybuilder savant, per se. That's what he was doing by the pool at his dad's hotel. Searching for traces of power on the women sunbathing. Unfortunately, apart from some flat abs with one or two small squares of muscles, and a teenager that clearly seemed like a cheerleader, there wasn't much to see today.

Jimmy was halfway towards the spa entrance when he saw her. This gorgeous, at least six foot (183 cm) tall amazon. His eyes gazed from her diamond shaped calves up to her knees, where the hotel robe began. She had it open and Jimmy couldn't help but keep moving his eyes up to her abs, which were surrounded by a perfect six pack. He kept going up, where he found the most perfect cleavage he had ever seen. That included pictures on the web. She had a pair of nice sized breast implants amazingly placed over a shelf of pec muscles. Then Jimmy stared at the Amazon's eyes and froze.

Tessa finished unpacking in her suite. She put on her Brazilian bikini and admired herself in the mirror. The 34-year-old, 6'1" (183 cm) goddess stared back at her reflection and smiled. She knew how she looked. Even after two days without working out properly, her body still looked a Michelangelo masterpiece. Broad shoulders connected to large trap muscles, surrounded by pectorals that expanded with her breathing. Over them were a pair of 300cc silicone implants that resulted in a large C cup, inserted by the best plastic surgeon money could afford. A gift from one of her clients. Her arms, though not pumped from any exercise, had three visible veins surrounding an astonishing amount of muscle that was her biceps and triceps. Her abs were well cut and defined, even when relaxed. Her thin waistline gave her the V shape she always wanted. Her quad muscles were bulging and hard. Each individual muscle was well defined, the perfect model for an anatomy class. Her hard calves were so large that when Tessa placed them together, her knees and feet were unable to touch each other.

It had been a long journey to get here. The daughter of a successful industrialist, Tessa Miller grew up with only the best. When she suddenly hit puberty, she discovered her genetic ability to build muscle. And she liked it. It wasn't until she was 17 that she found out that men liked her muscles too.

A friend of her father's, approached her once and told her she looked buff. Naively and proudly, Tessa flexed her still small but very defined bicep she acquired from cheerleading and swimming. The old man gasped in awe. That's when she realized her muscles were arousing him. She enjoyed that feeling. Every now and then, the man approached her with gifts, asking for nothing more than some flexing or a display of strength. Unfortunately, he died from a heart attack and Tessa went back to her normal life.

That was until she found out her college boyfriend had knocked her up. Her father, an overly conservative man, was outraged by this disgrace. He decided to drastically cut Tessa's allowance, providing her and her newborn with only enough money for necessities. But Tessa was used to having the finer things in life.

Using her father's friend as inspiration, she dedicated her time to learning the art of Domination. She got a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and joined the wrestling team in her last two years of college. And she worked out. A lot. It didn't take long for her fame to spread around the country, as she had learned that wealthy men are quite ok with paying lots of money to have their desires fulfilled in the most discrete way. Tessa managed her way back into high society without any of her father's help or money. Now she and her 14-year-old daughter, Megan, were at the Kiwi Resort.

Megan had already left the room and went to the pool about half an hour ago. Tessa looked at herself in the mirror one more time. She picked up one of the hotel's robes and wore it. These things were too small for her arms and back. She didn't bother tying the knot, leaving it open to show her amazing median line and cleavage. She knew she would draw attention. She always did.

She left her room and walked about 200 feet when she saw the skinny tall young man staring at her. Years of practice taught Tessa when the looks she was getting were out of curiosity, disgust, amazement, or lust. And that kid's look was of the purest desire.

She left out a smidge of a smile from the corner of her mouth. She was a Lioness on the hunt. And she had just spotted her prey.

hatour

Chapter Two

"Showtime," Tessa thought to herself. Slowly, like a leopard approaches its prey, she walked towards the young man. "Hi, handsome! Can you help me, please? I was trying to find the spa, but I forgot my hotel map in my room. Do you know where it is?" Tessa sounded sexy, running her fingers through her hair. She stopped herself three feet away from Jimmy.

"Y-yes. It's this way," he said, pointing to his right.

"Do you mind walking me there, darling?" Tessa took another step closer to Jimmy. This close, he noticed she was a good inch taller than him. She looked dominant. Her width dwarfed his fragile frame.

"S-sure." There was no way Jimmy could turn her down. They both knew that.

"Oh, aren't you the sweetest? I'm Tessa Miller, by the way."

"Wes-wessling. Jimmy Wessling, that is."

"Nice to meet you, Wessling, Jimmy Wessling. Is that like Bond, James Bond?" she chuckled.

"Erm-no nothing like that. Just Jimmy, Mrs. Miller."

"Well, Just Jimmy. You can call me just Tessa, ok?" And Tessa started walking with him by her side. She could sense he was mesmerized by her. Although he tried looking just at his feet, Jimmy couldn't stop himself from checking Tessa's amazing body out. Even her feet were perfectly manicured. She had a nice natural tan that made her skin look fantastic, matching her brown hair and green eyes perfectly. She smelled amazing. Was he dreaming?

"So, Jimmy. What is it that you do?"

"Oh, actually I'm about to start college in a couple months. I just got into Yale." Jimmy knew his acceptance had much more to do with his father's donations than to his academic acumen, but still he was proud of going to such a great university.

"Wow. Looks and brains! Aren't you the whole package? I'm sure you'll make some young woman very happy," Tessa smiled at him.

Jimmy was feeling numb. Why was this goddess complimenting him like that? Where were the cameras? Yet, she seemed very natural and none of her words came out as rehearsed. Maybe the Gods wanted him to have some story to tell when he met new friends.

"Oh, there's the spa. Thank you, Jimmy. You are the kindest." Tessa stopped walking and turn herself to face Jimmy. He was still trying to focus on anything else but that semi-opened robe. Tessa sensed she should give him more of a look. Deliberately moving the robe to her side, she placed her left hand on her hip, revealing half of her physique to the boy.

Jimmy now could see not only her abs, but her obliques and serratus were defined. The side string of her bikini seemed to be stretched beyond its limits by her wide lats. Tessa took a glimpse down and saw that Jimmy had a hard on. He didn't even notice that he was popping a boner for everyone to see. He seemed big. She couldn't help herself but licked her upper lip, staring right into his eyes.

"S-sure, Mrs. Miller. No problem."

"I already told you. It's Tessa, honey. I hope I see you around. Now I have to get a massage. You know, my legs are a little stiff from the gym." She turned around and entered the spa.

Jimmy watched the Amazon walk away and wondered. What a lucky bastard that masseuse would be.

Jimmy went back to his room and jerked off thinking about the woman he had just met. God, that was the most arousing moment of his life. Tessa Miller already owned him. After cleaning himself, he opened to his laptop. How the hell was a bodybuilder like that off the grid? She had the body of a top tier Ms. Olympia, for Christ's Sake. How is it possible that there were no pictures of her online? Even googling her name resulted in nothing. There were half a dozen Tessa Miller's on Insta**** and Facebook, but not one was that gorgeous parade of muscles he had just met.

Meanwhile, Tessa was doing the exact same thing, but with better results. It took her three minutes to find a James Wessling. And more importantly, a Jacob Wessling. Billionaire hotel owner, father of two, widower for eight years now. Well, she seemed to have hit the jackpot.

"Worst case scenario, I can stick with the young one for a couple years. He is not hard on the eyes, and sure as hell looked hard in the right places," she thought to herself. Doing a bit more research, she found an article from a couple of years ago about Jacob's habits from when his fame and wealth were starting to grow. Apparently, Jacob was a simple man. He liked to join his guests for dinner at the main restaurant and wasn't a flashy or cocky man.

"Perfect. Let's just hope I get to meet him tonight."

That evening Tessa took special care. After bathing, she rubbed some moisturizer on her body to keep her skin smooth and smelling great. When she was rubbing her abs, she kept feeling every inch and bump of her muscles. It made her feel good. She loved those abs. She loved the fact that so many wanted them, but only a few could walk around with such amazing muscles in their core. She just adored the envious looks from women when their men couldn't stop staring at her. And she loved the envious looks from men when she worked out and pumped more iron than them.

Tessa dressed up nicely, with a very classy dress that showed off just enough. A sleeveless dress with nice cleavage, but nothing too vulgar. It was long enough to cover up her knees, but not her diesel calves. She wore them with a beautiful pair of sapphire earrings (thanks to another of her clients) and a nice high heel sandal that emphasize her calves. Some light make up and she was ready to rock.

Megan, ever the tomboy, was wearing a pair of jeans and a baby look t-shirt. Tessa didn't mind. She had a secret desire for her daughter to become a bodybuilder too, but she wouldn't push her into it. It wasn't until four months ago that Megan showed interest in her mother's muscles. Tessa gladly designed a workout program for Megan that could be both fun and efficient. Tessa knew that she would have to change the workout when Megan hit puberty in order to take advantage of Megan's hormones to build some muscle. Megan was enjoying the changes to her body, but was still too shy to show it off.

They went to the dining room, took a corner table, and ordered. Tessa ordered the usual. Vegetables and cooked chicken breast. That body definition only came with serious commitment to her nutrition. She knew it and her body was her business card. She kept looking around, searching for Jimmy.

It wasn't until late, when she had lost hope of seeing him, that she saw him enter the room. Along with him was a 13-year-old girl. That was Kimmy, for sure. With the two of them was an elegant 45- to 50-year-old male, wearing a polo shirt and khaki trousers. Jacob Wessling was distinct, that was for sure. Not chubby, not skinny, just about average.

Tessa took her time, waiting for them to sit and order drinks. Then she stood up as if to leave, leaving her purse behind on purpose. When she and Megan reached the door, she told her daughter to go on ahead back to the room. Tessa had to return for her purse.

Instead of going straight to her table, Tessa went to the Wesslings.

"Hi, handsome! Nice to see you." She directed herself to Jimmy.

The boy flushed. "H-Hi. Hi, Mrs. Miller!"

"I already told you to call me Tessa, James. And this is...?" she asked, extending her hand to the man beside the boy.

"Jacob Wessling. Jimmy's father," he answered, holding her hand back. "And you are..."

"I'm Tessa Miller, Mr. Wessling. Your young man was a true gentleman today. He helped me find my way around the hotel."

"Please, call me Jacob. I'm glad to hear he treated you well, Mrs. Miller."

"Actually, it's miss. And you can call me Tessa too. I can see Jimmy got his looks and his politeness from his father," she said, smiling at him. Jacob flushed just like his son.

"And this is...?" Tessa quickly turned her attention to the young girl.

"This is Kimmy, my daughter."

"Hi, Kimmy. Nice to meet you."

"And you, Ms. Miller." The young girl looked puzzled at the woman's arms. She had never seen a woman with such large muscles.

Tessa sensed her curiosity and decided to see what would happen next. She placed both her arms on the table, extending them to make her triceps bulge. Leaning just a bit forward and squeezing her arms against her chest in order to give the two men some cleavage to look at. She got what she wanted. Both Jacob and Jimmy seemed hypnotized. One by her perfectly shaped breasts, pressed forward by her pectoral muscles. The other by her powerful, dominant arms.

"Well, I better leave you to your dinner. It was really nice meeting you." Tessa gave them all another second to admire her and walked away.

Before she was out of range, she could hear Kimmy squeaking, "Wow, Dad! Tessa is super buff! Did you see her muscles?"

Tessa giggled while leaving the room.

hatour

Chapter Three

The next morning, Tessa woke up early. She decided she would go to the hotel gym early to avoid curious looks. Then hit the pool after in order to display her merchandise. After doing some thinking that night, she had decided she would let the cub escape so that she could attract the father. The lioness trembled with the excitement of the hunt.

When she entered the gym, the place was empty. She looked around. "Yes, this will do." After 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill, to get her body sweaty and warmed up, she went to the bench press. She warmed up with 10 reps of 100 pounds (45 kg). She could have lifted that weight with one hand. She brought the weight up to 225 (100 kg) and did eight slow perfect reps. She brought the weight up to 245 (111 kg) and did another eight reps. 265 (120 kg) and six more reps. Her chest was burning and swollen. She wondered how big her pec muscles were. They were very striated with cleavage pronounced beyond the silicone implants, proof that there was a large amount of muscle beneath her implants. She giggled as she made them bounce up and down a little.

"Now that's a shame," she said out loud when she realized there was no 45 pound (20 kg) dumbbell. She did her bicep workout with the bar. 115 (52 kg) for double biceps curls. When she finished, she flexed her biceps in the mirror. Damn she looked huge.

"Yeah baby. I'm so powerful. I wonder if Conor McGregor would chicken out if I challenged him in the octagon." She laughed about it. She knew she could beat the Irish guy into a pulp. She was just too strong and well trained for him. She did a 1-2 jab and uppercut in the air. "Winner and still undefeated, Tessa 'The Truck' Miller!"

She finished up her quick workout with some leg and ab exercises, then went back to her room to change. She put on her bikini. She didn't bother to put the robe on again since it had torn down the back. She then went down to the pool.

The area was still pretty empty, except for three or four girls who went tanning early and two older men. As she walked past them, she could hear heads turning. It made her feel good. Tessa selected a spot and lied down. She knew it wouldn't take long before Jimmy and maybe his father show up.

Megan joined her a bit later. "Hey mom."

"Hey, hon. Sleeping late, are we?"

"Not really. I woke up when you were dressing but I went to the gym before coming here."

Tessa realized her daughter was still in workout clothes. She smiled with pride. "That's lovely, babe. What was your workout today?"

"I did back, triceps, and quads. Too bad they don't have a leg press apparatus here. Last week I managed 280 pounds (127 kg) for reps," Megan said, pounding her thighs.

"Amazing, honey. Who knows, one day you'll do 1000 (453 kg) like your mom." Tessa looked at her daughter. She had made some amazing progress. With a slim waist, her back and shoulders were beginning to grow. It wasn't the V shape Tessa had, but Megan was on the right track.

It took another hour before Jimmy and Kimmy showed up. When the young girl saw Tessa, she came right at her. "Hi, Ms. Miller!"

"Please, you too? Call me Tessa! How are you today, Kimmy?"

"Oh, I'm great. I decided I want to look just like you."

Tessa smiled. She loved being a font of inspiration for women, but she was far more interested in Jimmy's reaction to her sister's statement. He look bewildered.

"Really, Kimmy? What do you mean by that?" Tessa asked her without removing her eyes from the boy, who had lost all his color.

"I want to get muscles like yours, Ms. Mill – I mean, Tessa. Last night after you left, I decided that. You know, Jimmy here didn't say much, but daddy said it took a lot of hard work and discipline and courage to be like you. And that's what I want. I want people to look at me and say all those nice things about me." Kimmy flexed her arm and laughed.

"Well, honey, your dad is right. It will take a lot of that and more, but if your mind is set, that's what you'll get. But be patient. You're still very young and these don't grow overnight." Tessa raised her right arm and flexed her bicep to the young couple. A cut, hard mount of muscle popped up. She made her biceps bounce a couple times for the kid to enjoy. Jimmy was frozen, staring hard at her.

"Oh mom, stop showing off" Megan yelled at her, laughing.

"By the way, Kimmy and Jimmy, this is Megan, my daughter."

"Hi, Megan."

"Hi, guys. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, Megan. Wanna go for a swim?" Kimmy invited her new friend.

"Sure, let's go," and they cannonballed into the water.

"Now, handsome, what is it? You look like you've seen a ghost," Tessa directed her attention to the young man who had taken a seat. He had thrown a towel over his lap, trying to hide his boner.

"No, no, it's nothing, Ms. Miller."

"Oh, I'm not gonna correct you again, Jimmy. It's Tessa, please."

"Sorry, Tessa."

"So, you seemed shaken when your sister said she wanted muscles? What is it? You don't like them?"

"N-no, that's not that."

"Hum... what is it then, honey? Are you scared she will get stronger than you? That she will bully you? Cause if you want, I can help you build your own muscles, you know."

"N-no, It's nothing, It's just..."

"Don't you want muscles? Do you want to workout with me?" Tessa loved messing the young boy's head up. She was pushing him to the limit.

"S-sure." Jimmy was trying to focus on some bird. But it was clear that his mind was wondering how Tessa would look in a workout outfit, grunting and sweating.

"Why don't you join me tomorrow morning? I can show you a couple things. Just promise me you won't be scared. When I'm all pumped up, I look... well, some people might say I look frightening."

"Oh God. I- I gotta go." Jimmy stormed off still holding the towel around his waist. Tessa giggled.

A few minutes later Mr. Wessling walked around the pool saying hi to all the guests. He took his time when he saw Tessa. "Hi Tessa. Enjoying your time here at Kiwi so far?"

"Oh, it's the best, Jacob. You have done an amazing job. Very impressive."

"Well, you caused quite an impression on my kids too, you know."

"Really, how so?" Tessa played dumb. She deliberately let a drop of water from her glass fall on to her abs. She started to caress it.

Jacob lost his focus for a second. "Well, Kimmy was very impressed by your muscles. She now tells me she wants to look just like you."

"Oh, kids. You know, they change their minds every five minutes."

"Yeah, I know," Jacob smiled at her.

"Did that bother you? I don't want to cause any trouble."

"No, no. If that's what she wants, I'm more than happy with it."

Tessa caught the "more than happy." Maybe Jacob liked her muscles too? "Well, let me know if I can help her out. I know a thing or two about bodybuilding."

"You sure do. You look amazing. Pretty sure every guest here stares at you."

"Well, to be honest, they do. But I don't mind. Not anymore. After a while, you get used to it. You just mind the glares you want to get," Tessa knew how to be sexy right on time.

"Yeah, well, about that. My son is also impressed with you, but I think in a more... physical way. If I'm allowed to be honest."

"Oh, I see. Really? Well, he seems to hide it very well." Tessa knew Jacob knew she was only being polite, but it was the right thing to say.

"Yeah, right," he chuckled. "Well, hormones and all, you know. Jimmy never had a real girlfriend and now I think I know why. It's not very easy to find muscular women around. Even if he did, it's not like he's the kind of guy they would date. Still, I apologize in advance for my son. I hope you don't mind. It's just that you are too much for him to take."

"Oh, don't worry, Jacob. Jimmy is a gentleman. You taught him very well. I'm sure he won't cause any trouble."

"Great. Well, I hope I see you around really soon, Tessa. Gotta go. The other guests seem to be getting a little jealous with all the attention I'm giving to you."

"Yeah, sure, bye Jacob. Hope we see each other sooner than later". Tessa blew a kiss at him as he walked away. He smiled back.

On the way back to her room, the Lioness smiled to herself. Things seemed to be working out pretty well. Maybe Jacob wasn't into submission and all of that, but he sure seemed to be into her. She knew that it was only a matter of time before he asked her out. His kids seemed important to him. The fact she had made a good impression on Kimmy and she was getting along with Megan helped quite a lot.

She opened her room door and found a black card over her bed. "Looks that Mr. Wessling is also hoping to meet sooner than later," she said loud while reading the card. It said, "Care to join me for dinner tonight? 7 pm, The Maori Suite J.Wessling"

One hour before the date, Tessa got on the floor. She did 30 push-ups, 100 sit ups, and 20 pull ups using her travel workout bar. She repeated the routine three times. Every time since she can remember, she always did that before a date. It helped burn some nervous energy and pump her chest, back, and abs. She loved looking absolutely jacked for her men. She took a quick shower to get rid of the sweat.

Bare naked, she looked at herself in the mirror. "Tonight we go for the kill, babe," she spoke loud, and did a crab flex. She admired herself as her whole upper body exploded. She grunted as she contracted every inch of muscle as hard as she could. "Yeah, girl. You look huge. You look sexy. You can break anyone. You can satisfy anyone. You are the best!"

She chose her outfit for the slaughter. She put on very tight black leather pants. The kind that were so glued to her body you could actually see her muscles expanding and contracting as she walked. A long-sleeved top that showed off her abs, but sort of hid her arms followed. The top covered the skin of her arms, but the fabric covering them was so tight, her biceps bulged each time she moved her arms. Tessa asked Megan to help her chose a necklace and earrings. Tessa put on some lipstick and went for her date.

Tessa rang the bell at the Maori suite, the second largest suite in the hotel. She figured Jacob always kept the largest for some fancy guest available. She waited.

About 20 seconds went by before the door opened. For the first time in many years, the Lioness seemed scared, as if she had lost her fangs. It wasn't Jacob who was waiting for her. It was Jimmy.

hatour

Chapter Four

"Hi, Tessa. Please come in." The young man sounded calm and confident. Tessa looked puzzled. What the hell was happening? Slowly, she walked in past him.

"Please, take a seat," he said, offering her the large couch in the center of the living room. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Uh... water, please."

"Just water? Sparkling?"

"Sure." Tessa sat down and stared at the boy while he was pouring two glasses of water. He handed one to her. Was it just her or did he look more manly?

Jimmy sat on the couch in front of her. "So, you must be wondering..."

"As a matter of fact, I am. Did you just ask me out on a date, Jimmy?"

"Oh, darling, no. Nothing like that. It's just that you asked me a couple of questions earlier today and I believe I owe you some answers." Jimmy had a smidge of a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"But first things first, Tessa, the Dominatrix."

The Amazon went paper white. How the hell did he know about this?

"Yes, Tessa. I know. But I must admit, it was hard to find. To answer your first question, yes, I like your muscles, female muscles. And I like them a lot. Ever since I entered puberty I have been aroused by female power and strength. I have joined every forum, signed up for almost every website, watched most videos, and saw most pictures. And that's what intrigued me. How does a Ms. Olympia level Amazon like you never cross my eyes before? It was killing me. No Insta**** account, no Facebook, nothing. It's like you don't exist. And nowadays one could be making a lot of money with a body like yours. Sponsors, TV, and maybe movie shows and bodybuilding conferences. So why is it that Tessa was nowhere to be found?"

Tessa remained silent.

"So," Jimmy continued, "it hit me. You must be getting more money than that doing something else. So I did my digging. I took some pictures of you from the hotel cameras, don't look at me like that, and sent them to some of the more restricted forums. By the way, amazing workout this morning. Thank God I didn't see it before meeting you at the pool, or I would have came right there. Anyways, a of couple hours later I got a message from one of the forum users asking me if I had hired you. That puzzled me. HIRED you? So I talked to him and he told me how you two had met. Apparently, he is one of your former clients."

"W-who who is he?" Tessa was a bit scared of where this was going. All her clients had been strict about discretion, and that was paramount to her job.

"Don't know. Don't care. Never met them in public. It's not like we hold meetings of female muscle lovers, you know? So, I looked up your booking and found out that it had been under the name of Lindner. One of your clients, I presume. How long have you been in the business?"

"I began shortly after Megan was born." There was no point on denying anything "So, what do you want?"

"I have a business proposition for you."

"You want to hire me? Is that it? But you're still a teenager."

"No, dear. I'll get to the proposition later. First, I'm gonna tell you what happens if you say no. I won't bust your cover, I'm a nice guy. But you and Megan will check out first thing in the morning and you are never to contact anyone in the Wessling family again. Alright?"

"Sounds fair. What's the proposition?" Tessa got curious. Jimmy knew that.

"My father."

"What? Do you want to hire me for him? Is he even into my muscles?"

"No, Tessa. I want you to DATE him. No money involved. It's been too long since he had a relationship. I guess he feels guilty that me and Kimmy might see it as a betrayal of our mother. But dad is a great guy. He deserves happiness. I'm not sure if he's into your muscles, but I can tell for sure he is not Not into them. I've never seen he compliment a woman the way he did in front of us, and that means you caught his eye. You seem like a nice person. I don't judge your way of paying your bills. So, give him a chance."

"I see."

"And, who knows. If you get along, I could use an awesome buff stepmom." Jimmy giggled.

"Look, Jimmy. Your dad seems like a great guy, but I still have bills to pay, you know?"

"Yes, I do. And that's where I come in. If you two don't get along, you go back to your old life. If you do and end up married or something, you sign the pre-nup. There is going to be a pre-nup. At the same time, I sign a deal with you giving you 25% of my shares once dad's gone. That's more money than you can imagine, I assure you."

"And what if we get divorced? I come out with nothing."

"No. As long as you don't break up because of cheating or you going back to your old job or something, I give you monthly payments that match two of your clients. No strings attached. It's a win-win situation for you."

Tessa looked amazed at Jimmy. He seemed to have everything under control. That was turning her on. "Ok. What's in it for you?"

"Megan."

"What?"

"You see, one of my talents is to notice potential for muscular development in women. Looks like you have very gifted family genetics. Megan is only 14 and already shows signs of muscles on her entire body. So, for me, it's her. You will groom her into the most powerful and strong Amazon you can imagine. Even bigger than you. And you will do your best to point her at my direction."

Tessa took a moment to digest the idea. This was a big commitment. And it involved her darling daughter. Still, it's not as if she hadn't been working to make Megan a powerhouse like herself. And it meant security forever for her and her daughter.

"Alright. I need to think about it."

"I'm afraid this offer expires the second you get up off this couch, Tessa."

"Ok. I'm in." Tessa extended her hand to Jimmy.

"A couple more things, though. First, Kimmy. Answering your other question, I have no problem with her being a bodybuilder. In fact, I will support her if she decides to do that. And you can help. Only that in her case, she will build muscles for competition. I want my sister to be the best Ms. Olympia ever. What do you say? This will be our little side project."

"Sounds good to me. Is that all?"

"Not quite. Two more things. If you and dad hit it off and end up married, come clean. He is an understanding man and he deserves the real you. All about it."

"Sounds fair." Again, she extended her hand, this time getting up. The calm and domination Jimmy was exerting was making her hot and that was too uncomfortable for her to bare.

"And the last thing," Jimmy said, getting up as well. "We must give Tessa the Dominatrix one farewell night. And that's tonight," he said, taking one step closer to her and placing his hands on her unflexed biceps. "I want you tonight. No sex, but I want to see what you are made of and what you can make of me."

Tessa contracted her biceps. They expanded in Jimmy's hands so largely he was unable to hold them. She was hot. She wanted to give her best to the young man who had just made her the prey for the first time in so many years she couldn't remember.

And so she began her show.

hatour

Chapter Five

"Well, James. I think that if you want the best of me, you'll have to allow me to put on some more comfortable clothes."

Tessa needed to buy some time in order to regain control of herself. Yes, the boy's attitude made her hot. She wanted to put on the best show on Earth, but in order to do that she needed to think clearly.

Jimmy knew this wasn't the best idea, but striking that deal with the Amazon without simply collapsing and begging to touch her muscles took a lot of his energy.

He agreed. "Be back in 10 minutes or this deal is off."

Tessa went back to her room. She started stripping out of her clothes in the bathroom. She looked at herself. "God, Tessa. What are you doing? He is just a kid. And he wants you to date his father." She shouldn't be feeling hot for the boy.

"Get a grip, woman. Look at you. You're a fucking Goddess. You are carved in marble. You are hard. You command. You give orders, not get them." Talking herself up always helped and made her more confident. She noticed her nipples getting hard. She contracted her pectorals.

"Yes, girl. You are huge. You are always in charge." Every word that came out of her mouth seemed to make her get bigger and more powerful. She loved that. Tessa placed both hands over her head and flexed her abs. "Look at these abs. Bullets can't break through them. You are made of steel."

She put on sexy black lacy lingerie and took an overcoat from the closet. Before putting it on, she went back to the mirror. "Ten minutes. You are going to make this kid beg in ten minutes. You'll make him cum and moan, and whimper." She flexed her quads, making them jump forward. "And if that doesn't happen, you will crush him. You will make him cry for his life." She put on the overcoat, a pair of high heels shoes, and went back to Jimmy's suite.

Jimmy was waiting for Tessa wearing khaki pants and a white shirt. His shoes were off. Tessa entered the room and walked towards him. Any control Jimmy had over the whole situation was gone by the time Tessa got about three feet away from him. In five-inch heels she looked even bigger than him. More dominant. Tessa felt it too. It was good to be back in control.

She kept walking in his direction, as if she would simply run over him. By pure reflex, Jimmy took three steps back before realizing he had cornered himself. Tessa smiled. That's exactly what she needed. Him to be afraid. She approached him, stopping less than one foor away. They could smell each other's scent. And the lioness knew this smell. It was fear and excitement. Her favorite.

Tessa dropped her overcoat on the floor and placed her hands on her hips. She was now about six inches taller than the boy. Larger. More powerful. More muscular. Jimmy seemed to have lost the ability to speak. He just breathed hard.

"So, little Jimmy." Tessa emphasized the word little. She raised her right hand quickly, as if she was about to punch him. Jimmy placed his hands in front of his face, as if he was trying to protect himself. Tessa laughed hard.

"Poor little boy is afraid? You better be afraid of these." She did a double bicep pose. Her arms exploded into two cannonballs, hard and split.

"P-please..."

"Please is good, whimpy. But only when I tell you to speak." Tessa grabbed Jimmy by his elbows, pressing them against his own ribs. With very little effort, she lifted him up until their eyes meet.

"Jesus, you are so light." In one quick motion, she threw him up one foot in the air to put him over her shoulder. She felt his cock on her breast. He was hard and good to go.

Carrying him, she went to the bedroom. With little effort, she threw him on the bed. It made a loud sound as he landed. He looked scared.

"So little Jimmy. How do you like my strength?"

"I-I like it a lot, Tessa. You are so pow...."

"Tessa? Who do you think you are to call me Tessa? It's Mistress to you." Saying that she grabbed his ankle with one hand and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She was loving manhandling him like this.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Jimmy said while trying to sit on the edge of the bed.

Tessa sat on his lap, putting all of her weight on him. She giggled as he grunted. "Am I too heavy, whimpy? Are my 220 pounds (100 kg) of muscle too much for you?" Tessa grabbed his head and shoved it into her breasts. "Kiss them."

"W-what? N-no."

She pressed his head harder onto them. "I said KISS them. I know you want to. I can feel you want to right here," and she rubbed her pussy on his crotch.

Jimmy obeyed. He started relaxing, trying to place his hands on her shoulders. They were so wide and hard. She let him. When he tried to slide his hands to her biceps, she stood up.

"You don't get to touch me unless I tell you to." She grabbed him by the shirt with two hands. In one quick motion, she ripped the shirt apart.

"Well, Little Jimmy. What do you think I could do to you if you pissed me off?" She grabbed both his forearms and started squeezing them with her bare hands. Jimmy cried in pain. "I asked you a question, whimpy."

"I- you... you could kill me." Tears were rolling down his face.

"Yes. I could. And it would be easy, you see. What do you think would happen if I, say.... locked my legs around your waist?"

"It-It would hurt."

"Oh, it would more than hurt, baby. It would split you in two." She sat again on his lap, this time hugging Jimmy's torso with her power legs. Tessa raised her arms and flexed her mighty biceps once again.

"Go ahead. Now you can feel them."

Jimmy, who was afraid of being killed, relaxed once again. He felt her biceps. They were steel hard. He tried to press them down, but they didn't budge a smidge. She made them bounce up and down, up and down. Jimmy was hard and he started to moan. She knew that was her cue.

Tessa locked her ankles and started squeezing his midsection. Jimmy's eyes went wide. She put one of her flexed arms in his face, letting him lick and kiss it. She increased the pressure. Jimmy turned purple. The pain was now excruciating, but her biceps were too amazing to let go. He puffed and moaned as air was getting rare.

Tessa knew the moment was coming. She gave a quick release for him to fill his lungs. Then proceeded with three or four quick, strong flexes, contracting her victim like a river boa constrictor.

"Aaaaah..." Jimmy moaned loud.

He was ready. Tessa gave one long, powerful squeeze, making both all of the air and all of the juice cum out of the boy at the very same time. The boy went limp. She heard the sound of ribs cracking and let go of him. Jimmy's torso fell straight onto the bed where he was passed out. His trousers had a huge stain on the crotch.

Tessa laughed and looked at her watch. "Seven minutes. Not bad."

hatour

Epilogue

Jimmy opened the bathroom door and admired Megan's back while she combed her hair. My God! She had grown in these three years since they met at his father's hotel swimming pool. Her back was so broad and full of muscles now. Tessa, her mother, really did an amazing job with Megan's body.

"Wow, babe," Jimmy said, while placing his hands on her back. "You look really buff."

Megan turned around and looked at him. "Hi, honey! Didn't see you walk in!" She smiled.

Jimmy loved how her traps were so big they looked flexed even like this, when she was relaxed.

She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, babe. You know, mom was actually a little jealous yesterday."

"Really? Why?" Just hearing Tessa's name made him shiver. After their encounter three years back, he had a hard time recovering from the two broken ribs and perforated spleen that resulted. Still, they both held their part of the bargain.

Tessa dated Jimmy's father for almost a year, until they both decided it was best for them to split. Jimmy thought it had to do with the fact that he and Megan were really hitting it off. After a couple of dates and spending some time together, the younglings fell in love and have been together ever since. Jimmy really encouraged Megan's idea of becoming a bodybuilder like Tessa. Megan loved the way he treated and respected her. Of course, it helped that he was really turned on by her body.

"Well, you know I'm on a cut phase of my training. Normally, I should have lost weight along with body fat. But we did measurements yesterday and I lost 2% of body fat and kept the same weight. That means I actually put on some muscle."

"Wow, babe. That's great! I can tell you look more defined. Look at your abs! They are really cut. And your shoulders have been striated for a couple weeks now." Jimmy always talked Megan's body up.

"Yeah, I know. I look jacked, right?" Megan flexed her abs for her boyfriend. He threw a little punch on them. It was like hitting a brick wall.

"Be careful or you will hurt your hand," Megan laughed and turned her back, resuming combing her hair.

"So, babe. How much do you weight now, anyways?" Jimmy was curious. When they first met, Megan was a 14-year-old girl who was 5'4" and 122 pounds (55 kg).

"Oh, I hit the 168 (76 kg) yesterday."

Wow. Megan had grown a couple inches, but she added 46 pounds (20 kg) of muscle over the years. She outweighed Jimmy by a good 10 pounds (5 kg), even though he was six inches taller. No wonder she looked so strong.

"I guess that means that you can carry me around?" Jimmy said, tentatively.

Megan smiled. She knew her man wanted some of her muscular body. She dropped the comb and turned to him. "Yeah, well. I guess I can use some squats. Hop on." She ducked for him to climb on to her shoulders.

Jimmy laid on her shoulders, allowing her to grab his legs with one hand and his arms with the other. She walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with him on her back.

"Hey, did you lose weight? You feel so light."

"No, babe. It's you who got stronger."

"Well, if you want to keep doing this, you better pack on some pounds or add some rocks on your pockets." She giggled and started squatting him. Jimmy loved how easy Megan managed to do that with him on her back. She did about 20 squats before putting him down. She felt good. He felt good. All was good.

"You know Kimmy finally realized she is getting too big for the bikini division. She will move into physique next year." Megan talked about Jimmy's sister new career as a bodybuilder. It's been a while since he had seen her, but last time he saw her she was already getting too big for the bikini division.

"Finally. She has potential, you know."

"Yeah, she does. But she still can't handle these in an arm wrestling match." Megan flexed her biceps. A muscle bigger than a baseball popped up.

"And you think you can handle these?" Jimmy laughed as he flexed his arms. There was no visible muscle whatsoever.

"Those toothpicks you call arms? Wanna try using both hands?" Megan knew she would beat him. But like her mother, she loved being this powerful and dominant.

"Sure, let's see what you got." Jimmy sat on one side of the table. Instead of sitting across him, Megan sat beside him. "You can use both your hands and your back muscles. Just pull my hand in your direction. You don't even need to touch me to the table. If you get me halfway, dinner is on me."

Megan placed her elbow on the table and Jimmy grabbed it with his both hands. He was so turned on right now. He had all the leverage. Did she really think she could do this?

"Alright babe, you say go."

"Alright. 3-2-1 go!" Jimmy gave a big pull on Megan's hand, trying to bring it closer to his chest, but her arm didn't move an inch. She increased her push and started slowly to bring both his hands down. It was clear she was using a lot of power, but the movement was relentless. Jimmy tried to get up from the chair to get some momentum, but it was useless. His girlfriend was too strong for him. It took her a good minute, but she finally pressed his hands to the table. Jimmy looked amazed.

"WOW Megan! You've never done that before. How strong are you?"

"Oh, Jimmy. I'm really strong. Stronger than you'll ever be." Now Megan was just doing foreplay with her boyfriend. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. She looked awesome. "Tell me what you think."

"Babe, you look huge. You are so powerful, so strong, so big!" Jimmy got up and hugged her. She hugged him back and lifted him off the floor. Megan carried the skinny boy to the corner of the bedroom and put him down. She put her hands behind her head in a statuesque pose.

"I do, don't I?" Every time she cornered him like that, Jimmy felt dwarfed. Even though he was taller, her dominance filled the room. She was, after all, the daughter of a Goddess. A Goddess herself. Jimmy loved Megan so much.

"Yes, babe, you do. I love that you are so strong."

"You love that I'm stronger than you, right?" Megan looked him in the eyes.

"Yes, I love that so much."

"And you love that I dominate you. I dominate every room I enter. You love that I'm so big and that my muscles are so hard." Megan was getting wet. She loved being this powerful.

"Yes, babe. You are so buff, so muscular, so amazing." Jimmy was so hard right now he had to touch her. He extended his hands towards her biceps. Megan gave a strong flex.

"My God, babe. This muscle is so strong and hard. It's like you are made of stone."

"I am made of stone. Come sit on the bed." Megan grabbed his hand and sat him on the bed. "Watch this." She extended her right leg and flexed her quads. Jimmy placed his hands on them. They were so large, larger than her waist. Every muscle on her leg seemed carved in stone. Jimmy moaned.

Megan inhaled hard and flexed her pectorals and traps. She knelt and ripped his pants off. She loved how his cock was always ready for her. She started sucking on it, letting him feel her arms and shoulders. It didn't take long until he filled her mouth with his juice. She swallowed it all.

"I love that you are always ready for me, babe. But a girl has needs, you know." Megan grabbed Jimmy's head and placed it between her thighs.

Jimmy smelled the unmistakable scent of her pussy. She was really wet. He used his fingers to drag the panties to the side and started licking it all, taking his time on her clit. He could tell by her moans and the strength with which she was squeezing his head with her mighty legs that she was liking it. And she really was.

The End