Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Towered by the 6ft7 girl

Started by Tallwomentales, August 16, 2020, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

Towered by the 6ft7 girl

My name is Oliver; I am a 35 years old plumber. I am very popular in my town. On a nice sunny day, I got a call from a girl who needed some assistance with her shower. She said that it was leaking so much water and she couldn't stop it. I arrived to her house, the door was half opened, I knocked and the door got opened even wider.

I saw a girl with long thick legs sitting on the couch; her calves were so big even though she was not flexing them. She looked at me with a surprised face and asked me: Who are you?     I was under the shock of her long legs that it took me a long time to tell her who I was. Then she told me: Yes of course come in. I closed the door behind and walked toward her. The girl was on her early twenties, with long dark hair, a whitish skin.

I kept staring at her lovely face before I told her: Can you please show me the shower? She remained on the couch and she replied by: It is at the end of the hallway. Then I asked her what the problem was and she said: I was showering yesterday and I hit it with my head and since then it hasn't stop leaking. I told her: Sorry to hear about your head. She smiled at me and said: Sweet of you. I went to the shower room which was small and once I got there I was shocked. The shower tap was so high, at least 6ft5! Me being only 5ft5 there was no way for me to reach it. I looked for a chair around me but there was nothing.

I was ashamed to call her and tell her that I couldn't reach the shower tap because I was too short. I had no idea what to do. While I was all confused I remembered when she said that she broke the 6ft5 high shower tap with her head! I knew that when she would come she would definitely tower over me so much. Being towered by a girl in her early twenties is embarrassing. However I had no other choice, I called her and she said from far: I am coming. Hearing her footsteps and waiting her to show up was driving me crazy. She got in and looked down at me and surprisingly said: Oh my god! I knew at that moment that she was going to mention how small I was. "You are tiny": she said, and then she added: You can't even reach the shower tap you are too small! I was just standing there feeling all ashamed. I stayed speechless in front of her colossal huge body; she was so big and strong that I couldn't move.

I was staring directly at under her chest because of our significant height difference. She got close to me, put her hand under my chin raising it above and asked me: How are you going to fix my 6ft5 shower while you are just 5ft? I felt tears in my eyes after she made me feel less of a man. I looked up at her, staring at her huge big body and asked her if she had a chair that would fit in the shower. She ordered me to go bring the only chair she had. I walked away from her and went to her kitchen. My feelings were all mixed; I had never faced such an embarrassing situation. I brought the heavy chair to the door of the shower after a huge struggle.

FULL STORY: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Tallwomentales


jhunter

Seems like a short one shot. Not bad, could use a bit more description and dialog.

Fbbappreciator

I love ur style of writing 😍

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seems like a short one shot. Not bad, could use a bit more description and dialog.
Thank u for ur comment

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love ur style of writing 😍
Thank you so much

Fbbappreciator


Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
U got upcoming stories?
Yes I m working on them

Fbbappreciator


Fbbappreciator


Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When will u post it?
I ll try tomorrow

Fbbappreciator

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When will u post it?
I ll try tomorrow
Good to hear

Fbbappreciator


Tallwomentales


Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Will it be a tall girl too?
Have u read my other stories?