LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Daniel and his Lion

Started by fragile1, August 14, 2020, 02:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragile1

Chapter 9 - Deprived

That night I lay on my back still feeling the burning pain emanating from my chest.  Each difficult movement, however, reminded me of her incredible affections. My body aching from the deep bruising but my desires for Danielle were infinitely more stimulating.  I've never been so attracted to someone before.  I feel so frustrated. So turned on.  I'm so tempted to... touch myself?  But I can't.  I'm not supposed to.  I get up and try to avoid it. Turn my mind onto something else.  Daily online quests. Something else but her. Her phenomenal, gorgeous, powerful body.  Staying up late into the night trying not to give in.

Next day, unbeknownst to me, Danielle had been assisting mom all morning cooking several meals for one of mom's sick friends. She had just finished loading up mom's car with the food and had waved goodbye, closing the front door behind her.  She would have gone, but Danielle simply didn't fit into Mom's smaller sedan. 

The only time she tried, she had opened the door, sat down sideways on the edge of the car seat with her feet still on the ground facing out.  The chassis of the car, nearly bent as the shocks and struts squealed in pain, the car fenders nearly scraped the ground and the tires threatened to pop!  Goddess!  How much did she weigh?

I had been sleeping in all morning completely unaware, in a superhero shirt, and a pair of tiny shorts that my pale, hairless, stork-like legs, about 48 cm around, barely kept on.

I didn't hear the front door lock or the heavy thumping of Danielle's footfalls coming closer.  Nor did I realize that we're alone again, and she's standing at my door looming in staring at me.  Her figure completely blocking any escaping daylight.  Her gorgeous hair back in a ponytail with her enormous upper body completely stretching her football jersey. Her gargantuan forearms exposed along with her beautiful gigantic feet. Her sweatpants stretched to the ripping point. 

"Dani. Oh, Dani. Looks like mom's going to be gone for a while and I, uhhh, can't stop thinking about yesterday. Ya know?"  She whispers to my sleeping form.

She enters my room and stands over me as I sleep peacefully.  She sits down on the floor next to my bed, still looking down at me.  She leans down to whisper in my ear and gently kiss me. "Dani. Dani.  Wake up my little sweetie. Mom's gone all afternoon, which means we get to play some more.  You're so cute and adorable, did you know that?"  She giggles as she continues to plant little kisses on my cheek and ear.

I stir and open my eyes to see her gorgeous eyes smiling at me. That giggle is unmistakable. Her pillowy lips tracing across my cheeks, marking me with her succulent tongue.

"Hi Danielle.  Oh, Goddess, I couldn't sleep last night at all. I just kept thinking about you and how incredible you are.  Yesterday was amazing."  I slowly stretch my tiny arms and insignificant fists above my head.   

I distinctly smell her scent, so powerful.  It seems to fill my nostrils and I can't help but notice my body reacting instantly.  I sit up in bed and stare down slightly at the gorgeous, gigantic beauty sitting in front of me.

She raises her magnificent arms and wrap them around my shoulders flipping me backwards so that my back is to her.

I gulp excitedly, as she places her enormous hands around my neck. My tiny, boney shoulders bending as she effortlessly grinds and massages  my traps and pushes her fingers down past my reed-thin clavicle.  Her thick, muscular fingers digging into my pecs, massaging them. My adult small T-shirt, a tent on me, bunching up in her fingers.

She leans down and kisses my ear lovingly. Her lips smacking and her teeth chewing gently.

"Dani."  She whispers and coos. "Dani. Please, play with me.  We're all alone and I've got some other ideas that I want to try. Besides, don't you want to conquer me and be my champion again?  Like yesterday?"  She giggles.

I can't resist.  She's so sexy. So powerful. So... "Ohhh.  Danielle," I sigh. "I'd, uhh, yes, I'll do anything that you're into.  I'll be your champion today."  The pain of her incredible grip is unbelievable as she continues to massage every possible knot from my bird-like physique. I struggle not to welp in agony and complete a coherent sentence.

I sense her monstrous bulk rising, the enormity of her mass seeming to cause a wind gust.

I hear her purring from high above me as she effortlessly pulls me up from my bed, spinning me in her hands, facing her.  Her gorgeous eyes sparkling with confidence and... hunger.

She immediately turns with me and slams me against a wall, pressing her massive body forward and pushing her pillowy lips to mine. I feel her hands squeezing my sides "gently" eliciting a slight cry from me.  As I open my mouth, she invades mine with that incredibly sexy, powerful tongue. Her moans and groans are quite loud now.  She pulls back slobbering and kissing all over me, furiously.

"Dani!  Dani!  Oh, Goddess, Dani, you're so cute!  So perfectly helpless.  Your tiny ribs feel so soft. I can almost palm you!!"  She so passionately covering me with her affections.

"Everything about you is so small, soft, frail. It's so wonderful to feel how weak you are against me.  I just, I just.  Goddess!  I need you so badly."  She moans and rambles as she ravages my mouth, my face, my neck. 

I feel her drop me slowly to the floor still holding me in her grasp.

"Dani!!  You're so cute!  I've never been so turned on like this! Oh Goddess, my heart is going to break!!  I have to have you. Now!!  Now!!"  She effortlessly grabs and shreds my adult small T-shirt.  The ripping and tearing it effortlessly as if it was papier-mâché.  The two pieces in her hands discarded haphazardly  behind her.

Immediately, i cover my chest nervously, emblazoned with her purple hicky.

Danielle looks down and grabs both of my hands in one of hers extending my arms up above my head and then lifts me up like a prize rabbit. "Oh, Dani."  She coos.  "Dani, look at those colors.  The purples, blues and deep reds.  I didn't know that you'd bruise like that."  She smiles sheepishly.  "Does it hurt bad?  I'm sorry. I just got carried away."  As she pokes and plays with it with her free hand.

Suspended in the air, dangling like a worm on a hook, "uhhh... Danielle, I uhh... yeah it kinda hurts.  But it's ok.  It makes me happy that you're so happy, so it's ok.  Maybe just be a little more careful?"  I suggest meekly.

"Careful?  Dani, I was hardly trying and you're so irresistible that I just want to gobble you up.  I'm so hungry that my whole body aches for you.  I literally hurt, cause I want you so bad!!  I need you.  I need all of you. Completely.  Can't you see that we're meant to be together?  Like this?  You're mine and I need to do this."  She looks so longingly at me.

"Dani. I really liked it too and I want more as well. You're so incredible but maybe just try to hold back a little ok?  Maybe?  I'm sorry that I'm not stronger for you."  I surrender.

I feel Danielle lowering me to the ground and letting go.  She's suddenly very sad. "Dani, Dani, don't say that. Please. Please, you're perfect. I don't want you to grow or change or anything. Maybe, we'll go a little slower ok?  I just.  Just need you so bad."  She bites her lip looking so distressed.

"Danielle. I'm sorry. I don't mean to upset you. I, uhhh, love feeling your power and strength completely overwhelming me.  It's like a rollercoaster.  I'm scared outta my mind but I just want more?  It's wonderful and sorta frightening at the same time."  I lean forward and up to embrace her massive torso.

"Like every time you kiss me, I get dizzy and everything spins and the room darkens.  I'm like, crazy woozy and stuff and just when I feel like the lights are about to go out you stop. Like you can sense me fading. It's really awesome and sexy and a little scary how close I've come to passing out.  I don't know if I wanna pass out or not like I've seen on the internet, but maybe?"  I hug against her armored abs.

"You seen people passing out?"  Danielle asks curiously.

"Yeah.  It's really cool but sorta scary too. They seem to really like it.  Maybe I would too?"  I meekly suggest.

"Well, I do love feeling your body wiggling and struggling.  Feeling your body getting slower and slower.  They way that you push against me and I hardly feel it, is SO sexy.  Uhmmm, how do you wanna do it?  I mean, if you want to?"  She asks excitedly, but cautiously.

"Well, uhhh, I don't know. I seen people use their hands to like smother me?  Or maybe use your arm or leg, like choking my neck, like in wrestling style?"  I suggest.  "I don't really know, actually. It just looks cool and scary."  I nervously, timidly respond.

"Oh Dani.  Are you sure?  I mean, I'm excited but I don't want to freak you out. This is kinda weird."  She smiles nervously.

"Yes. I uhhh... wanna do it and you might like it to, so why not?  Lots of people seem fine afterwards. So..."

Before I can even finish my sentence, I feel Danielle's monstrous hand effortlessly encompassing my entire mouth and nose completely closing me off.  Her incredible grip begins powering down on my skull as she brings her other monstrous hand to the back of my head and neck. She looks at me so lovingly as she increases the pressure slightly.  The pain is unbelievable and I swear that she's bending my facial bones. I bring my hands up to one of her monstrous forearms and gently rub against her feeling the unbelievable striations and incredible thickness.  She smiles and gently kisses my forehead and eyes.

"Dani.  I love seeing your face turning colors. The reds and purples. The veins."  She says as she kisses each pulsating vein and my eyes. The pressure truly mounting and my oxygen running out. Instinctively, i begin to panic and pull at her forearm uselessly, my bloodshot eyes, bulging and tearing up. I hear her purring, moaning, looking incredibly lustful towards me.  "Yes Dani. Yes.  Struggle against me.  Fight against me with everything you have.  I can barely even feel you. Yes!!!"  She yells. "Oh, Goddess!!  Fuck!!  This is so incredible!!  Yes!!  Dani!  Fight!!" She curses and moans.

My legs kick out frantically.  I tug, punch and pull uselessly against her.  My chest burns, my jaw and skull aching in pain from the vice grip of her massive paws. 

She then leans down again shooshing me, kissing  my cheek, licking my veins and the room spins more and more and my mind drifts. Everything is blurry and then...

Seemingly a moment later...

"Dani." She whispers. "Dani.  Wake up my little Dani."  Her voice sweetly beckons me.

I wake up with a start!  "Whooooohh!!!  What happened?  Wow!  Did I go out??"  Panicked.

"Yes.  My little Dani and you looked so cute. So perfect.  You should've seen how you struggled and fought.  It was so sexy. Dani.  What is ok?"  She looks sweetly but worried.

Immediately, i submissively but earnestly begin to kiss her hand.  My mouth running up and down her enormous fingers, kissing her knuckles, rubbing my face against her hand.  "Oh my Goddess!!  That was the coolest thing ever!!  Like 100 times better than a rollercoaster. I mean it was scary, but so hot!!!  Wow!!"  I excited kiss all over her hand.

"I thought that you're going to crush my skull and jaw.  Goddess, my eyes hurt from the pressure but, Wow!!!  Wow!! We have to do that again.  And the way that you cursed!  I mean, it's so wrong, but so like, amazing too."

I grab at her enormous hand with both of mine and continue to kiss and suckle her enormous finger. Sucking the tip, thoroughly enjoying the rough feeling of her finger.  The enormity that easily stretches my mouth. Moving from finger to finger, feeling the incredible power of each digit. 

"These hands are amazing!! I love them so much!! The size, the strength, the thickness.  Unbelievable!!"  I'm so excited, my body on fire.

"Dani. Dani.  You're really excited.  Wow.  I guess that you're ok with passing out!?  That's awesome!  Oh, Dani, you feel incredible.  Wow. Your lips feel so good and that tongue.  Damn. You're so cute!"  So looks down at me and strokes my cheek.

"Hmmmmmm... Ohhh.... Dani, I'm trying to be good.  Trying to be a better person because your family is so nice and wonderful.  Nothing like what I have been around all my life.  Yeah.  I curse a lot.  But I'm trying not to but sometimes, I just can't help it.  You're just so damn cute."  She giggles and coos as I continue to worship her hand.

I start pushing harder trying to move her arm back but it's like moving a steel cable. There's absolutely no give or bend.  As if she's suddenly aware of my efforts, I feel her start to push back against me slowly but unyieldingly.  She drives me backwards from me leaning forward against her hand to driving me back against my heels. I hear her giggling and cooing.  "Dani.  Are you trying to move my arm?"  She playfully starts pushing me further backwards.  I dig my heels into the carpet, lowering my shoulder into her palm and pushing with all my might.  But i continue to fail to even slow her gargantuan arm even using my gazelle-like legs to push back.  They shake and wobble like a baby fawn fresh from her mother's womb under the intense pressure of Danielle's "gentle" force.

"Maybe!  Ughh!!  Maybe, I'm going to push you backward and make you my prize?  How about that?"  I can't believe I'm saying this absurdity out loud but maybe I like poking the lion?

I feel her start to power up her arm and drive my whole body backwards with just the "gentle" push of her bicep. Giggling still, "Ohhh?  Big, strong Dani going to beat me at arm wrestling using his whole body against my one arm?  That's not really fair is it?"  She giggles even more. "For you!"  Suddenly louder and authoritative.

Danielle proceeds to slam her arm down sending me flying backwards onto my back. She laughs out loud as I lay sprawled on the floor panting, exhausted, and gasping for air, completely out of air.

"Dani.  Oh Dani that was fun!  But to make it more fair shouldn't we each just use an arm?"  She smiles deviously. "This is really what I came into your room for anyway.  You're always staring at my arms.  No one's ever looked at me the way you do.  You must really like them, so if you win, I'll let you feel my arms and stuff.  But if I win, then I get my prize.  Deal?"  She looks intensely into my eyes. A real sense of aggression showing through.

I watch as she lays forward on her stomach, and pecs before putting her gargantuan arm up into the air alternately squeezing and rotating her enormous hand and forearm.  Her football jersey rolling back to revealing more of her gigantic bicep. Something easily bigger than my torso!  Huge veins cascading across a monstrous split peak bicep. Each fiber so pronounced. So fantastically shredded.  Cords and cords of muscle piled upon each other as her titanic forearm towers like a redwood tree over me. Topping all of this was her incredibly thick massive muscular, heavily callused, hand.

"Come on Dani.  Play with me.  Show me how tough you are.  Be my champion.  Take me."  She looks all cute and innocent. Batting her beautiful lashes at me.

I nervously roll over and lift my arm up. It's much, much thinner. A ludicrous comparison, actually.  Like a sapling against an oak.  Her arm is also so much longer that she has to back that massive physique up to bring her gargantuan paw even with mine.  Her hand completely devours mine.  My forearm quivering like a blade of grass.  She looks deeply and deviously into my eyes. "Remember, Dani. You wanted this. You can say go anytime."  She puckers those outrageous lips and blows a kiss at me.  "Don't hurt me." She glares with a devastatingly sexy glare.

I'm terrified.  She's enormous.  Titanic. This is ridiculous.  What was I thinking.  But she said that she'd try to be gentle.  So...  "Go!"  I push with all I have.  It doesn't even register in her muscles.  I grit my teeth, drive, grunt, struggle against her.  My bicep burning already.  My tiny, soft, pale arm quivering without a single indication of flexion.  Just a soft, formless arm shivering before an impending hurricane.

She smiles wickedly and moans softly almost a whisper.  "Dani. Dani. I love that you're trying with everything that you've got.  Feeling your tiny little muscles struggling and failing. It's so cute. Weak. And Pathetic. I feel so turned on.  My body is all tingly knowing that you're powerless.  Powerless to stop me from doing anything that I want."

I feel her strength growing, instantly overwhelming me. Her calm, serious face doesn't reflect a modicum of effort.  Like focusing on putting a needle into fabric with precision, she pushes me "gently" to just above the carpet and pauses.  She could win at any moment, but for some reason, she stops.  At that point, she begins to grind my knuckles together, rolling them against each other like those walnuts!!

"Ohh. Stop. Stop. That's not fair. Ohh. Stop. That's. That's cheating."  I stammer.

"Cheating?  Me Dani? You mean me squeezing your hand rather than pinning you?  Make me pin you. Beg me to pin you."  She stares at me intently.

"Argghh!!  Ok. Ok. Just pin me already!!"  I respond in angered frustration.

"Dani. Ohhh... So feisty. So demanding."  She  feigns fear mocking my command.

"Sorry my little Dani.  You don't get to tell me what to do.  Instead, beg me to stop.  Wait. I know.  Curse for me. Say, uhhh, Shit."  She sneers.

"What?  Are you kidding??  Owww!!  Owww!  Ok. Ok. Shit!! Shit!! Shit this hurts. Stop please." the pain starting to become overwhelming.  I can't believe that I cursed. 

Dani laughs!  "Yes!  That's awesome!  I made you curse. Ok. Ok.  Beg me to pin you. Beg."  She demands as she continues to giggle loudly.

"Dani!!  Please. This really hurts!  Please! Oh Goddess this hurts so much. Have mercy!! Im begging you!! Please!"

"Awww.  You're so cute when you beg.  Ok. Sweetie.  He we go."  She slowly, effortlessly pins my arm down and let's go of my hand.  It's numb and pulsing at the same time. I'm barely able to register a thought without thinking of the pain and how scared I am.  But also, just how excited I am.

After a brief moment to ensure that my hand still works with no broken bones or anything, I'm instantly aroused by what just happened. Even more than I've ever been before.  I immediately begin kissing her massive hand again working my way up to her massive forearm. Her incredible tendons and fibers are so prominent, so striated that I can trance every little fiber with my little lips. I'm  flabbergasted by the unbelievable thickness and the sheer weight of her arm.   

I rotate myself so that I can curl up my tiny little body against her massive torso as her hand and forearm act as a body pillow completely encasing me.  I feel her voluminous physique breathing deeply behind me.  Her huge heart pounding slowly while my heart races like a rabbit.  Slowly, the feeling returns to my dominated my hand as it throbs and pulses.  I'm so happy, excited and terrified. "Dani." I whisper. "This is perfect."

As I lean my tiny body backwards into Danielle, still holding her enormous hand in mine, bringing her finger to my lips, gently kissing the tip, I feel her sensuous lips kissing my ear.  Nibbling, licking.  Chewing.  "Dani. I love how small you are. So tiny. So thin. I could do anything with you.  It's so incredibly exciting.  I'm so tingly.  I need more.  I need you so badly.  I can't help myself."  She kisses me on my neck, her mouth encompassing my entire trap as she moans.

I continue sucking on her finger taking it into my mouth and gently flicking my tongue back and forth.  I open further and slide my tongue down.  I feel Danielle beginning to writhe behind me and moan in earnest excitement.

"Oh Shit!  Dani, What are you doing with your tiny mouth and that tongue??!!"  She gasps sucking in deeply.   

Her words of enthusiasm encourage me to do more, so I speed up my tongue and try to put more of her enormous finger deeper into throat.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!  Dani!  Dani!!  That feels incredible!!  Oh my Goddess!!  What's happening!??  Ohhhh!!!!"  She moans louder.

Suddenly, she pulls her finger out, instantly rolls me flat on my back and brings her gigantic physique on top of me.

"Whooosh!!" The air is immediately and completely blown out of my lungs from the unbelievable amount of bulk, and girth of her.   My legs spread wide like a flower as her gigantic torso lays on my lower body  effortlessly crushing me flat.  Her gorgeous face nose to nose with me. Looking so hungry, sexy, needy.

"Dani."  She softly but intensely speaks.  "I'm so hungry for this little body of yours.  I want to tear you to pieces.  That little mouth is the sexiest thing that I've ever felt."  Biting her lip hard.  "But I spoke with your mom, and I promised that I'd wait.  I'd wait until you're ready.  I'd deprive myself of your tiny, little perfect body for now.  Your mother told me how weak and fragile you are and I promised not to hurt you." She sighs frustrated

"But I'm hurting so bad right now.  I'm so pent up and I'm about to explode. I'm so frustrated and that flicking thing that you just did is incredible and is NOT helping.  So, let me just cuddle with you for a while and maybe just maybe, I won't strip you naked and claim my prize."   She glares hungrily, her teeth gritting.  So powerful.

I gulp nervously almost unable to speak. I simply nod my head as she rolls back down and effortlessly pulls me into her stony, craggy, unforgiving hardness.  She breathing is quick and her heartbeat pounds.  She continues to kiss my ear as we lay on the floor.  Time passes and she coos softly.  I wiggle my body against her feeling her unbelievable stone hardness. Not an iota of soft tissue anywhere.

"Hmmmm...ohhh... fuck."  Danielle moans more fervently and erotically.  "Your little boney butt feels incredible.  And if you don't stop, I'm going to do much more than just break a promise to your mom."  She leans down and bites my trap lovingly but firmly.

"Dani. I've gone through a lot in my life. A lot of bad things have happened to me and a lot of bad people have been around me.  But you're so different.  You're so sweet, soft, gentle and innocent.  So perfect.  You're so happy, smart and... naive."  She turns me slightly to stare into my eyes earnestly.  "I don't want to spoil that, but just know that I'm hurting really badly by denying myself.  But you're so worth it. You're mine anyways and no one will take you away from me.  I already spoke to your mom about you and she agrees.  Why do you think that she's not home and visiting a 'sick' friend?"  She kisses my nose, my cheeks and purrs.  "Yes.  All mine. My little dani."


pramitsen2008

 :bravo:

Another great chapter. Hope Danielle does not hurt him too much that he ends up in hospital with severe bruising.

Plot is thickening and relationship is building.

But, Danielle is full of secrets  >:D

rodman

 :thanks: I love this story and look forward to more. I'd love to see him worship her massive body and comparisons, descriptions of her body and how large and defined her muscles are. Is she buff and ripped or less defined more off season looking. You teased me with him sucking her thumb and fingers, I thought you were going to have him sucking her nipples. Also does she have large breasts or more pecs. I really appreciate your story and look forward to more 😊. Thanks 👍!

giantgirl7foot2

I'm loving the choking parts, and you how still manage to make it compassionate!

How far do her hands fit around his thin neck? I wonder if she could just walk up behind him, put her hand around his neck, lift him and then slowly choke him, without him having time to react what happens.

Keep on going, definitely K+!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fragile1

 Chapter 10 —Taking the Pride

I'm cuddled and completely controlled in an heavenly heavy, tightly wound, straight jacket of muscle.  Her slow, deep, rhythmic breathing slowly constricting my tiny, soft body with every inhalation.  She's asleep. Seemingly so peaceful. So content.  Maybe for the first time in her life.  My mind races at the joyous feeling of her concrete frame crushing me with every subtle twitch. It's absolutely perfect. I've never felt so excited. So happy and so small.

Her massive biceps draped over my spindly, boney frame.  Her gigantic forearm hanging over in front of me.  I watch the striations and tendons shifting with every moment.  The way her massively muscular forearm twitches from time to time watching the pulsating flexion is mesmerizing.  With her massive paws open and relaxed, I have a perfect view of her thick, prodigious calluses.  Gorgeous.  I move my tiny hand forward to feel her enormous forearm. Tracing each one of the river of veins crossing her arm. Feeling her enormous palm tracing up to her finger tips. The size difference is laughable.

Her marble column hard pecs pressing against my small back.  Each breath causing those giant serving dish-sized plates of pec meat to push into my boney, nobby spine.  Her enormous physique completely enveloping me.  You wouldn't even see me if you were looking from the door way.  This is perfect.  Her calm, deep breathing like a bellows. 

I'm so excited from this afternoons activities that I don't hear my mom pull into the driveway or the door opening.  I do hear my mom's commanding voice asking for assistance and it suddenly dawns on me that I'm in my room with Danielle and we're cuddling!!

"Danielle?  I whisper urgently.  Pushing uselessly against her.  I try to lift her massive arm but fail miserably.  My struggling torso and wiggling finally serves to awaken her.  She smiles and with a slightly sexy moan,

"Ohhh.., dani. What did I say about wiggling that cute little ass of yours?"  She coos and giggles kissing and biting my ear and neck. 

"Danielle!  Mom's..." I frantically implore. 

"Mom's what, dear?"  My mother walks in on us. I'm petrified. Terrified. Ashamed.

Danielle Lazily stirs and rolls over to face mom while still holding me firmly. "Mmm... hi mom.  We were just enjoying each other's company.  Like you said, getting to know each other some."  She smiles completely relaxed.

"What are you talking about?"  Mom says irritated.

"I said that you could talk to each other and maybe hold hands, not this!"  She berates us completely exasperated. 

"Dani!  Your father had specific instructions from me to explain to you about how delicate and fragile she is and you take advantage of her??  I'm so disappointed in you son!  I'm going to have a word with your father as well, when he gets home. You should be ashamed of yourself!"  She rants.

I'm heartbroken. I'm so embarrassed. I didn't really think about what dad really meant. I gave in. I let her kiss me. This is all my fault.

"Mom," Danielle pleads. "We were just cuddling. I was being gentle just like you said.  We weren't doing anything.  I thought that you'd be happy?"  She complains letting go of me and rising to her full, enormous stature.

"Young lady, you have a lot to learn about boys and how they are.  They need boundaries and control, ownership.  You have to know these things.  He could have really hurt you.  He's my son and I love him but he's still a male."  She declares.

"Now, come with me, I've got so much still to explain to you."  She turns and with that so does Danielle, unquestionably quiet.

I lay there in shock about what's just happened.

Later that evening, my father enters my room.  I hadn't left since Danielle was summoned by mom.

"Son. Son. I know that you thought that it was ok to allow her to be with you, but in your room?  What you did was violate her trust.  Her innocence is at stake.  Now, I don't want you to allow yourself to fall into the temptation of taking advantage of her again.  Therefore, you are to leave her alone.  Period.  Understand me?"  His stern eyes, his determination burning into my guilt ridden soul.

"Yes, father.  I'll not talk to her again."

That night I didn't eat.  I couldn't sleep. I was just ashamed.  Embarrassed that I had been caught.  Saddened that I had let my family down.  Especially saddened about disappointing my mother.  But worst of all, all I could think about how was how happy I was with Danielle.  How much I needed to see Her, to feel Her, to be taken by Her. 

My heart pounded with every thought of Her overpowering me.  Bruising me.  Hurting me. My pulse would quicken, my heart raced.  I needed Her to own me?

For the next two months I did as I was told. I avoided Her at all costs. I had school to graduate from and Danielle had Her job in construction. 

She worked extra shifts. I never saw Her. I heard Her happy booming voice with mom, bragging about work or cooking or sewing. They just laughed together in the kitchen or living room.

Each night, I ate in my room, studied and eventually returned to my gaming. I even successfully raided a few times. Danielle was still always on my mind though.  That gnawing feeling returning every time I heard Her voice.  But I promised mom and dad so I just tried to bury my feelings.

Every once in a while, I'd hear Her brush by my door, and even knock lightly.  I'd hear Her sweet voice say my name, but I'd never answer. I just couldn't.  I cried in my books sometimes, biting my lip, or squeezing my fingers tightly just waiting for Her to stop knocking or saying my name.  Suffering in agonizing silence so desperately wanting to answer.

After almost two months of constant avoidance, I was playing one night when, suddenly, I hear the 'boom' of my door being blown open almost ripping it off the hinges.  I turn with a start and pull my headphones off to see Danielle seething.  Huge, wild eyed.  Her body pulsing with power. The silhouette of her gigantic figure blocking most of the light from the hallway.  She flicked on the light and stomped into the room.  Her face raging, with veins pulsating.  Her fists clenched into two gigantic anvils.

"Two months!!  Two months and you won't talk to me!!  You won't even acknowledge me??!!  You ignore me??!!!  Why!!  Why!!!  What have I done??!!!"  She's seething.  Her monstrous shoulder girdle shaking.

I simply turn and put my headset back on knowing what I'm supposed to do. 

An instant later, I see a gargantuan fist come slamming down onto my keyboard obliterating it, keys flying everywhere.  Seemingly in slow motion, I watch the board pulverized to dust as her fist travels through the wood frame of my antique, heavy, oaken desk.  Her monstrous paw  reducing the front of the desk to kindling.  A gigantic section of the desk completely torn to shreds from a single smash of her gigantic fist!  I'm stunned.  Terrified actually.  Shaking in an absolute panic.  My eyes huge with shock.

I feel the chair spinning and I look up to see her beautiful but raging, crying, delirious eyes.  She rips my headset off, tearing it in half like paper and crushes the earpieces to dust in her fingers.  She throws what's left of them viciously to the ground, leans down and forward putting her monstrous hands on either side of the chair.  I'm terrified.  Shaking uncontrollably.  I've never anything so violent, terrifying and yet, so intoxicating.

"Dani!!  Dani!!!!  Don't ignore me!!!!  Don't throw me away!!!!!"

With that, she turns, screams, roars really, and runs out of the room.  On her way out, she plunges her massive fist through the wall, obliterating the sheetrock like paper mache, and then tearing and her fist through the wooden frame.

I watch her slamming her bedroom door across the hall while continuing to scream and wail.

I remain sitting in my chair, absolutely stunned.  Shaking, trembling in fear.  After several moments, I look down to see my headphones reduced to powder! 

I spin around slowly to see the massive hole created in my desk where my keyboard had been. The wood destroyed and keyboard obliterated. Bits of plastic lay strewn across the floor. 

I turned again to look at the gigantic hole in the wall, much larger than my head, where she had smashed her fist through the sheetrock and then ripped her arm through the doorframe.  Bits of wood and sheetrock trailed into the hallway and to her bedroom door.

The wailing and screaming had lessened significantly, but was still audible.

I'm still shaking, very queasy and definitely petrified.  But I force myself to slowly stand up.  Wobbly and trembling like a baby deer, I brush off the shards of plastic and wood that coated me, taking several slow, calming breaths, I start to carefully, gingerly walk across the hallway to her door.

I hear her sobbing, uncontrollably crying, and babbling to herself incoherently.

I slowly open the door. It creaks loudly, obviously damaged from Her anger. She's sitting there on Her bed, with Her face buried in Her gigantic hands.  Tears flowing freely down onto Her lap, but She's sobbing quieter now.  She doesn't react but She must know that I'm here.

I get up close to Her and lean down even with Her face.

I begin kissing Her gigantic fingers meekly  with my softest touch before whispering gently to Her.  "I'm so sorry Danielle.  Mom and Dad made me promise to leave you alone and ignore you, but I just can't.  I... uh... I love you Danielle, and I can't take another moment of being without you."  I stare at Her waiting.

I see Her slowly bringing Her hands down revealing Her swollen, tear-covered face. She's been crying so hard that Her eyes are bloodshot and swollen.  She looks at me, lips quivering, covered with saliva, "You, Love me?  Even after all that I just did??  I must be such a monster to you?  I'm. I'm."  She's begins crying again looking so broken.  So utterly wrecked.

I interrupt Her saying, "No. No. You're Perfect.  Beautiful. Passionate. Powerful.  A dream come true for me Danielle.  Danielle, I love you and I can't stand seeing you hurting. I can't take it.  Please.  Please forgive me for hurting you.  I'm so sorry."  I start crying as well.

"You're sorry for hurting me?  dani. dani, I love you too!  Oh Goddess, I love you so much!  I can't live without you either!"  She crying, sobbing more fresh tears streaming down Her puffy red cheeks.

"Danielle, will you marry me?  Make me the happiest person alive?  Marry me and I'll be yours forever, in sickness and in health." 

"dani!!  dani!"  Sobbing. "Yes!!  Yes!!  I'll marry you!  Yes!!  Oh, Goddess!  dani!  I'm the luckiest Woman alive!!"  She shouts almost roaring with an enormous smile on Her face.

I lean forward and wrap my tiny, twig-like, pale arms around her gargantuan bullneck. The incredible massive sensation of hugging two shotputs surrounding a bowling ball is absolutely exhilarating.  My fingertips can barely touch each other as she's so wide and thick.  I feel Her crying on my boney shoulder.  Still sobbing.  But seemingly, a different cry. She gently wraps Her massive pythonic arms underneath mine and effortlessly wrap around my bird-like rib cage.  Her arms easily encasing me and crossing over themselves to the elbow pulling me down onto Her lap. My tiny, crane-like legs spread wide to accommodate Her heavily muscled, but still relatively thin waist.  I feel Her unbelievable turtleshell abs pressing against my soft, squishy tummy. 

She's still sobbing into my shoulder and I begin kissing her neck passionately.  Her shot-put trap feels so warm and hard on my lips.  I trace my tiny lips kissing Her up her voluminous neck to Her ear and begin gently nibbling and whispering.  "I love you Danielle. I'm going to be your husband and yours forever. I'm yours Danielle. You're for the taking.  No one else's.  I love you."

I feel Her calming and crying less. I feel Her massive legs starting moving and rubbing against each other.  Her arms wrapping slightly firmer around me but still very relaxed.  Her convulsions have stopped and now only a few sniffles remain.  She lifts Her head up and I begin kissing Her swollen cheeks, gently kissing, licking and cleaning the tears from Her face.  My kisses continue to become more intense and passionate.  I'm kissing Her lips, nibbling and biting at Her.  I'm getting so turned on just sitting on her redwood-like  thighs.  Suddenly, Her arms let go of me momentarily and I look into Her eyes.

She leans back slightly and slowly pulls Her gigantic football jersey off, flinging it on the floor.  I, in turn pull mine off, and for a moment, we stare at each other, topless.

I stare in awe that is the heavenly beauty of Her magnificent, massive shredded, absolutely devoid of fat, upper torso.  Not an ounce of fat!!  Nothing but I'm guessing hundreds of pounds of shredded, vein crisscrossed, pecmeat. Completely unearthly monstrous pecs, each bigger than my entire torso.  Separating the two mountainous slabs, a craggy, deep chasm, easily deeper than my hand.  Her nipples, the only smallish thing about Her, are hard as diamonds, and seemingly pulsate with desire.  Her shoulders resemble pumpkins in both size, girth and striations.  Her gigantic shoulder-girdle completely shredded with pencil thick veins crisscrossing down leading into Her absolutely massive biceps.  Each larger than an  American football. 

The massive cords of bicep muscle pile up like layers of tire treads.  A cascading tributary of veins adorn each of her monstrous globes of beautiful biceps.  They spread and split all over those gorgeous, mountainous orbs of muscle.  Each head of Her gigantic triceps, easily bigger than my whole arm, hang ready, pulsating, bulging, flexing mightily with every titanic twitch.

Her deeply etched, enormous bricks of billiard ball-sized abs, form an 8 pack that's so deep, I swear that I could put my entire finger completely in between them.  If She flexed even slightly, I mused, almost fearfully,  that I might draw back a nub.

I notice that She's apprehensive, even nervous? I watch as She starts to cover Herself.  Quickly, I grab each of Her massive paws and, with all my might, manage to push them back down.  I then lean forward, placing my face down into the nape of Her massively muscular neck, and embrace her with my spindly arms.  The warmth of her cobblestone hardness is so comforting and yet has absolutely no softness or give.  I feel her embrace me gently, pulling me tightly into her, before falling back on Her bed as She sighs sweetly.

I nuzzle against Her feeling her warm, strong embrace pulling me tighter and tighter into her torso.  The breath easily forced from my soft, spindly chest.  I gently kiss and nuzzle her neck whispering, "You're gorgeous. Perfect. Like nothing else on the planet.  An absolutely perfect feminine beauty like no one has ever seen.  You're spectacular."  I confess.

"You're not disappointed that I don't have breasts like a normal girl?"  She responds tepidly. 

"No. I wouldn't want you any other way. You're absolutely phenomenal.  Stunning.  So sexy.  I never want you to wear a shirt ever again.  I just want to watch you and kiss you and hold you forever."  I muse and ramble.

"dani.  You're so wonderful.  So small.  So soft.  I love how soft, and smooth you feel. Your body is so tiny and squishy.  It's so perfect for me.  Promise that you won't change or anything?  I promise that I'll be the best wife ever.  I'll do anything and everything that you ever want and more.  I'm meant for you and you for me."  Shes cooing now. Purring. Squeezing me tighter and tighter.

"dani. I don't want this to ever end.  Please don't ever leave me or ignore me again. I can't take it. I'll die.  I just know it.  I'll break without you."  She pleads softly.

"You mean everything to me. I didn't know what life was about until I saw you for the first time.  I can even bear the thought of being without you."  She weeps again softly and sweetly.

"I'll never leave you Danielle.  I'm yours forever. No matter what. I'll tell mom and dad that we're getting married. Tonight. Somehow. Somewhere in town.

pramitsen2008

 :bravo:

Great chapter has come again from you. Beautifully crafted and properly fleshed out characters. The relation between the two main protagonists have grown strong.

But, the sharp turn of events at the end was unexpected. Now to see how Dani parents react when they hear the news.

The long wait is always well paid off. :rock:

wkm1959

Now this worries me, This Chapter has the foreshadowing of The Parents who up to this point have been supportive & kind, turning against Danielle & her relationship with their son.  She has been the sexual aggressor, & while it is with Daniel's consent, it will lead to disaster. Sorry, but elopement is not the answer here.  I see two scenarios happening:  Either Daniel's Parents will send Danielle away which is the very thing she fears most,  or they will disown both of them as a result of the elopement.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now this worries me, This Chapter has the foreshadowing of The Parents who up to this point have been supportive & kind, turning against Danielle & her relationship with their son.  She has been the sexual aggressor, & while it is with Daniel's consent, it will lead to disaster. Sorry, but elopement is not the answer here.  I see two scenarios happening:  Either Daniel's Parents will send Danielle away which is the very thing she fears most,  or they will disown both of them as a result of the elopement.

I read it differently. The reason Dani's parents are against their relationship is that they don't want to see Danielle get hurt. They see her as emotionally fragile and unable to handle a heartbreak if Dani doesn't want her anymore. It wouldn't make sense for them to exile Danielle because of falling in love with Dani; that's inconsistent with how they've behaved towards her thus far.

Not to say they'll approve of the relationship, just that I don't think they will do anything intentionally mean to Danielle.

abakkencon

I love this story! Really want to know danielles height and true weight though!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Great work with the flow up, and how the story continues. But up to you how the story continues. If you want rough, hey  up to you.

abakkencon

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bluerondo

Give him a chance. He's got a wedding to plan.  ;)

wkm1959

Lookng Forward to a new chapter, maybe in 2021.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscles Douceur

I really like this story, too bad it seems to have been abandoned for 1 year, I feel like there is at least one chapter missing to conclude the story.
There is a lot of tenderness, benevolence, Danielle is sublime and powerful, although there is still a little violence in the love relationship between Danielle and Daniel, I do not like too much there is pain like that in love relationships, I prefer when a woman shows all her power without hurting, but here it's done with so much tenderness that it goes well (even if I wouldn't like to be in Daniel's place while Danielle hurts him in his love relationships, even if I would dream to have a girlfriend like her lol).

If there is a sequel, I don't think that Daniel's parents will reject or deny them, even if they don't agree, it seems to me very incoherent with the attitude they have since the beginning towards their son and Danielle, they only want their well being, and they are even very protective, especially towards Danielle who is psychologically very fragile compared to her experience. I even think they will eventually understand.

jon2403

I really enjoyed your amazing story..great job