LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Daniel and his Lion

Started by fragile1, August 14, 2020, 02:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

governor

So she's about 6'4" tall and at least 300 lbs . . .


jumpy999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So she's about 6'4" tall and at least 300 lbs . . .

...works for me  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pelourinho


fragile1

Chapter 8 - Discovery

The routine of school and the unending amount of homework buried me almost immediately. Hours and hours of notes, equations, and postulates.  Though, I enjoy all of the complex computations and their incredible proportions, I miss Danielle and our wonderful make out sessions. 

I'm often daydreaming about her.  Her face, her body, her giggles and her... aggressive affections.  I'm still kinda stunned about how much my heart raced just thinking about her power.  How effortlessly she just took me. I kinda really liked it.  I wonder if I was the aggressor, what would happen?  Would she fall into my arms?  Let me stroke her face instead?  Maybe push her back against the couch?  After all, aren't I supposed to be the alpha as the male?   

'Dani!  Concentrate.  Yikes!  Ok... ok... C is the constant and as C approaches...'

Each night, Danielle would return from being gone all day. She rose before dawn and returned after dark. But each evening, she beamed with endless enthusiasm and energy.  Like the more she worked and exerted herself, the happier she was.  I'd often see her covered in glistening sweat and debris from doing whatever you do in construction.

She'd find little moments to rub against me though, put her massive hands on my tiny, boney shoulders grinding my joints with her fingers.  Sometimes she'd cup my face and lift my eyes up to her. The heavy calluses scratching my soft, hairless cheeks.  Even occasionally, stealing a quick kiss.  But we really didn't have any chances like we did over the break.  Mom and Dad seemed to always be around not overtly watching, but just seemingly aware.

Finally, after a month or so, on a random Saturday, dad was away on a business trip and mom had gone shopping.  Danielle and I were all alone.  I woke up around 1:00pm and stumbled into the living room and simply marveled at the gorgeous monstrosity seemingly covering the entire floor!

Laying on her stomach enjoying some wrestling show, her gigantic physique sprawled from end to end. Her beautiful feet bare up in the air, her toes wiggling and scrunching as her titanic thighs lay open wide. Her enormous quads and hamstrings stretching her sweatpants to the breaking point.  Her magnificent glutes rising like two bowling balls occasionally flexing and chewing the fabric. Her enormous upper body propped up by her columns of arm meat. Her breathtaking blondish, wavy curly brown hair cascading down her gigantic back.

Now was my chance to test my alpha hypothesis. I sprang into action, jumping onto her massive physique landing with my full 47 kilos.

"Gotcha!" I declare. 

I landed with a 'thud' knocking the wind out of myself as her stone column-like physique had absolutely no give.  I should have jumped onto concrete as it would have been softer. However, holding back a yelp of pain and yet undeterred, I tried to reach my soft noodle arm around her neck in an asinine attempt to put her into a headlock.

But her massive traps, like shotputs, her bull-like neck, thick as my thigh, maybe thicker, were much harder and stronger than my soft arm.

As I tried to close down on her throat nothing happened.  Not even a flinch.  I squeeze harder while in a playfully, but sorta frustrated voice, "I got you!  You're mine.  Give up now before I have to get rough."

"Dani?  What are you doing?  Are you, are you trying to wrestle with me?"  Danielle giggles.

Feigning surrender in her voice, "Stop, stop. I give. I give."  Laughing and giggling more.

I feel her titanic physique undulating underneath me.  The massive bulk of her back flexing and pulsing. Her glutes rocking up and down as her legs move side to side.  I pull as hard as I can trying to even move her at all. But nothing happens whatsoever.  Only the pulsating of her muscles as she tilts her head up and back leaning slightly towards me.

"Seriously, that tickles.  Oh my gosh, stop."  She cries out still laughing.

Suddenly, I feel her phenomenal grip effortlessly pry my tiny forearm away from her neck.  Her massive fingers easily completely encircling my toothpick arm.  Prying my arm away from her throat she then extends her arm effortlessly pulling me over her shoulder, dragging me down to the carpet and off of her back.  She casually sits up rolls me over onto my back, placing her gigantic hand on my chest, encompassing most of it, while still holding my other arm stretched out. I lay prostrate looking up into her gorgeous brown eyes as she leers down at me with a huge smile while still giggling.

"Did you actually just try to wrestle me or were you kidding?"  She beams.

"Uhh... you got lucky. I uhh... wasn't really trying. I didn't want to hurt you."  I lie.

"Oh really?  Ohhh... is my little Dani going to beat me up?  You really got me."  She giggles. 

"Well, my big, strong man, I have an idea. Let's wrestle again and the winner gets a prize. How about that?"  She beams.  She lowers her head to me and we touch nose to nose.

"And since I already won the first time, my prize is... you."

Before I can react, her gorgeous mouth opens and she conquers my lips immediately. My jaw stretches to accommodate her gigantic tongue. I love the power, the thickness, the aggression of her passions.  My mind wanders enjoying the suffocation feeling and my lightheadedness. I'm really beginning to live that feeling. Strange?

I'm startled to feel her enormous hand palming almost my entire chest compressing me forcefully pushing the air from my lungs. My tiny hands clutching uselessly at her unbelievably immense forearm. Like a giant warm sandbag, heavy and immovable.  She continues to "gently" push my tiny ribs, bending them in.  My body bending and crunching slightly as she destroys my mouth.  Her aggressive affections completely destroying any resistance I have.  My world spins as I'm so woozy, lightheaded, swooning.  The room gets darker and farther away.  My heart racing in fear and yet unreal excitement.  I'm absolutely thrilled by feeling her overwhelming power. I realize that I love the feeling of being suffocated but still, my survival instincts kick in as my legs begin kicking desperately.  My hands grabbing, tugging and slapping frantically at her monstrous meat hook forearm.

As I'm about to succumb to the darkness, I feel her lift her lips off of my mouth, pulling back and staring down at me smiling.

I look up desperately gasping and wheezing "Stop. I give.  You win."

She immediately let's up with her hand, and my body sucks in all of the air I could possibly take.  Gasping!  My ribs hurting slightly, but really, it's my lungs burning, starved for oxygen, and the pressure in my head.

She coos and purrs as she leans down laying her  head down on my chest and looks up at me with gorgeous face. Her glorious eyes sparkling with intensity.


"Ohh. Dani.  You have no idea how much I love this. I've never felt anything so incredibly intense as when I'm with you.  But it's so much more than just kissing.  It's like, I didn't know how much I like, uh, really like feeling you struggling against me."  She confesses.

"I love how you're so cute! How you feel so small, so weak and soft, even frail.  For the first time ever, I love being so much bigger and stronger than you... than anyone.  It makes me feel so safe knowing that you're so much weaker and, and uh, less than I am.  I've never been so attracted to anyone like this before. My body just tingles so much every time I feel your soft, little body squirming and struggling against me. You're perfect.  Promise that you won't change?" 

Her words are a crashing wave of realization of self-discovery. Her uniqueness glorified.  All the while, she gently kisses my neck suckling and nuzzling up to my ear.

Danielle continues, "I'm so happy that I ended up here.   It's like, we were made for each other my little Dani.  It's destiny that we're together. My whole life, I've been scared, embarrassed and lonely.  I've always been called hideous, ugly, disgusting but you call me beautiful, gorgeous. Everyone called me a freak for being so big and muscular but you love my physique like no one else ever has.
You love my muscles and size and I love how cute, soft, weak and small that you are.  You make me feel so safe, so protected and so loved. I'm so happy Dani.  You're mine and I'm never letting go."  She kisses and chew on my ear. Her sweet warm breath runs across my neck.

"Danielle, I've never felt this way before either.  You're so incredible. So beautiful. So unique.  A wonder of the world with a truly gorgeous, unique physique that is absolutely stunning, literally breathtaking. I had no idea that I'd be so attracted to your power and size but I can't stand being away from you.  I'm the one that's so lucky.  I just want you to be happy and I'm, uh, I'm here to please you. Make your dreams a reality.  Keep you safe and help you to develop to your full potential.  I'm here for you no matter what."  I wrap my tiny arms around her gargantuan shoulders barely getting around to her hyperjacked side delt. The feeling of her absurd muscularity with my tiny, spindly fingers running them in the grooves of each deeply etched delt muscle fiber through her T-shirt, sends shivers of electricity through my body.

Danielle pulls back up and away, a look of calm seriousness as her gaze changes.  "Dani, I'm so sorry about all of this babbling but I can't help it.  No one ever cared for my opinion but you truly do.  If you really mean that you want me to be happy then you gotta promise not to freak out or anything.  So... I know that this is really weird but I really feel all tingly inside when you struggle against me.  I can't explain it.  It just feels so warm and relaxing to feel you wiggling against me.  Whenever we kiss and you make the cutest little gagging noises.  Every time my tongue hits your throat I feel it gagging and spasming against me before giving in.  The way your heart flutters faster and faster.  Your breathing getting all fast and uneven.  Seeing you turning colors and your veins getting all pumped and stuff.  It's so, so intoxicating.  I can't help myself.  I dream about it all the time.  I dream about like controlling and sorta overpowering you and stuff.  I kinda like hurting you a little. Sorta.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry if that's too weird."  Her face suddenly looks very pale as the blood runs out. She's clearly nervous and trepidatious about confessing her deepest desires. She stares at me looking for any reassurance.

I softly, timidly respond, "Danielle, you're a dream for me too.  I didn't know that I'd ever be attracted to someone like you. You're so exceptional. So unique.  A beautiful, wonderful gift.  Every time we kiss, every time that I feel your incredible strength overwhelming me, I just want more and more. I really, uh, really love how uh, powerful and aggressive that you are towards me and I kinda like the pain too?   
I've never felt tingling like that before either and every time that you do it I like it more and more."  I bashfully confirm to her my desires as well.  The admittedly soft and weak response confirming in my mind that I'm not an Alpha.  I'm stunned that I'm even saying it. Wasn't I supposed to be the protector?  The head of the household? 

"Would you do it again, please?  Maybe?  I, uhh, feel so weird but I kinda like the pain and being overpowered?  I didn't know anything about this until now. Is that ok?"  I'm asking for more?

Danielle lights up as her eyes open wide sparkling with enthusiasm. Her smile returns "Oh, Dani. My whole life people hurt me.  Over and over until I finally, outgrew them.  I love being bigger and stronger.  Bigger than anyone. 

"And I finally get to please someone with my gift. I get to give you what you want.  Yeah!!"  She claps excitedly. Her body trembling with nervous energy.   

"I'm so excited.  I'm all tingly just knowing that I get to please you, that you like the pain too!!  I mean, a little pain."  She rocks back and forth waving excitedly like she just received the greatest gift ever.

She leans down again as we're nose to nose. Her warm breath on my face, "Dani, being able to please you makes me the happiest girl in the world.  I promise that I'll never ever disappoint you.  And hurting you makes me so... so turned on.  This is so awesome.  Dani!  You and I are perfect together!"  She glares at me hungrily.  A glint in her eyes as she squints slightly.  A look of determination and aggression that I hadn't seen before. Confidence. Purpose. Justification.


My heart races, my breathing shortened, I'm so nervous.  But also so excited as I reach up with my tiny fingers and wrap them around one of her massive, heavily callused fingers.  I squeeze as hard as I can, trying to feel any give, but finding none.  Danielle looks over to notice my tiny fingers trying to exert some pressure.  I look up into her eyes, seeing her smiling; grinning a little differently.  More confidently.  Turning her head to look again at me, her eyes narrowing slightly and then, she starts to close her fingers around my hand. Slowly, but continuously closing like an steely vice.  The pressure increases immediately.  My tiny fingers instantly giving and bending.  The pain begins in earnest.  "Oh, Dani."  She moans slightly. "You remember those walnuts?  Wanna see what they felt?"  The warm, burning sensation of pain becoming much worse.  My heart racing in excitement, and fear.

"Wait. Wait. Danielle, please go slow. Ahh, argh, my fingers, my hand. My knuckles."  I look worried.

"Oh Dani. Feeling your knuckles grinding back and forth and bending your fingers feels amazing.  It's so easy. I'm not even trying. I'm not even squeezing.  Would you want me to really squeeze?  Think that you could handle it?"  She mused.  Looking deeply into my eyes. Her lips just at mine. Kissing me lightly.

"Wait. Arghh. Wait. Stop. Ok. I give. I give."  The pain is simply too much as I flail in earnest. My body buckling uselessly.

"Aww. But Dani. You said that you like my strength?  You like the pain. I'm not even trying.  Are you sure?" She grinned

"Yes!  Yes. I give. I give."  Totally panicked.

Danielle lets go and immediately starts kissing hungrily against my neck. Her huge lips and enormous mouth cover most of my throat chewing on my esophagus.  Aggressively sucking, chewing, and moaning as her huge tongue paints me.

She leans back while taking a breath, "Dani. Dani. This is incredible. I've never been so excited. So attracted. So turned on!  You're so weak.  So small.  So, so helpless.  You're incredible.  I need more. I need more of you now!!"

With that she reaches down and pulls at my shirt.  Momentarily looking up into my eyes before taking her gigantic hands and effortlessly ripping my extra small shirt open from collar to waist.  The shreds offering no resistance.  My exposed pale, boney, hairless chest, heaving in excitement.  My soft, squishy tummy, like jello, tingling with butterflies.

Grinning widely, Danielle's eyes light up as she coos, "Oh Dani. Dani."  Her hands wandering up and down my exposed torso. Each of her hands almost as broad as my rib cage. She seems lost in her thoughts. Her mind in another place? 

She leans down and begins kissing on my tiny nipple. Her gigantic mouth completely swallowing my tiny "pec".  Her suctions like nothing that I've ever felt.  Electricity running from my chest down to my crotch, legs and feet.  My head swoons in an emotional wave of euphoria.  Her moans of her enormous mouth vibrating my body.  Her voice purring, her tongue licking is so very intoxicating.

I'm overwhelmed by the emotions that I'm feeling for the first time.  My heels pushing against the carpet, my arms encircling her titanic bullneck. Her girth so wide that my tiny matchstick arm couldn't possibly surround her.  I feel her lips tightening, now painfully so.  The intensity of her sucking becoming almost intolerable.  I start to whine in pain.  My arms trembling as I push uselessly against her titanic shoulders.  Her enormous shoulder girdle easily four times as broad as mine.

The pain so intense now. I wail out. "Stop!  Danielle!  I can't. It's too much!  Please???!!!"  I'm almost crying out in pain as I feel as if my nipple might be ripped off!!

She giggles and relents. "Relax my little Dani, I told you that it would only be a little pain.  Look at the pretty colors on your chest.  See the purple and reds and blues?  I love how swollen it looks.  Feeling your heartbeat racing and your body thrashing.  Feeling your tiny arms pushing against me. Ohhhh... so weak.  Dani, I need more of you.  I need all of you."  She looks at me so hungrily.

"Wait.  Danielle hold on. Please. This is incredible and all but it's too fast. Too much. I'm not even sure how, uh, how I feel?  I mean it's incredible and all but..." I'm nervously babbling.

Just then Danielle turns quickly looking up and away from me. "Shit!  Mom's home.  Oops". She giggles realizing that she's never cursed in front of me before.

Before I can say anything, she effortlessly scoops me up into her massive arms and lightning fast dashes with me to my room.  As Mom busily works the keys to the front door, Danielle literally tosses me across my room and onto my bed.  I land face first and roll up with my legs sprawled up. "Oops."  I hear Danielle giggling as she darts into her room and closes the door.

"Dani?  Danielle?  Come help me with the groceries."  Mom announces.

"I think Dani still pretty wiped out mom, but I'm on my way. Danielle giggles as she walks past my door looking at me and my heavily bruised, hicky covered chest.

GLKnight


pramitsen2008

 >:D

Well thus chapter was a bang surprise. I did not see this coming and was totally caught off guard.

Looks like something is brewing in the atmosphere  >:D

phil123

Great chapter. Would like to read more.

wkm1959

Please don't write a chapter where she really hurts or accidentally kills Daniel by showing how she feels.  She needs to be more gentle when doing both for him to truly feel safe. He needs to breathe without suffocation or danger.  If the intention is for them to at some point make love, this is vital.  Also,  Have her flex one arm hard so that he can caress & kiss it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

So, I'll admit that I'm into some of the rough stuff here, but agree with wkm1959 that I hope Danielle doesn't get any more violent with Daniel than this. You've given us two characters who we want to be together and while it's interesting to see that Danielle has a darker side, I hope that she can find a way to exert herself with Daniel in more loving and 'fun' ways. Maybe by showing off her strength for him and talking about how easy it is for her to do superhuman things would be a good way for her to get out these more violent urges she has? I'm hoping for more playful domination and mutually shared enjoyment between these two.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I'll admit that I'm into some of the rough stuff here, but agree with wkm1959 that I hope Danielle doesn't get any more violent with Daniel than this. You've given us two characters who we want to be together and while it's interesting to see that Danielle has a darker side, I hope that she can find a way to exert herself with Daniel in more loving and 'fun' ways. Maybe by showing off her strength for him and talking about how easy it is for her to do superhuman things would be a good way for her to get out these more violent urges she has? I'm hoping for more playful domination and mutually shared enjoyment between these two.


Precisely, Jumpy, Thank you, sir.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fragile1

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my story and respond.  While I won't comment specifically on the story, as I don't want to give anything away, I do hope that you're enjoying it so far.  Feel free to continue to give suggestions.  Happy weekend to all.

seldom

Go with your heart! I'm loving this story so far. There's nothing wrong with a little sadomasochism! I love the accidental pain just from size difference, and then the slightly sadistic intentional pain from enjoying her colossal size and strength. So far it's been very loving and mutual. I love these two!

rodman

 :thanks: for the great story. I think since you have created basically a gentle giant it would be out of character, although accidental pain and discovery of enjoyingdominance without being cruel is very sexy. I'd love to see her show off her strength and sensuality.

potatocarrot

Loving this story, just about to read chapter 8. Although some of the comments worry me a little that I may be surprised. I hope this gentle giant is good to Daniel and maybe her darker side could be displayed on others by protecting him and with displays of strength taken out on the environment. But also it is your story and I cannot wait to see where you take it! Keep up the great work!

wkm1959

I agree with the last comment.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login