LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Two crossfit girls on paddle boards

Started by chris007, August 08, 2020, 04:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris007

Can anyone help?

Was scrolling through my Inst@gram search recommendations and I came across a crossfit girl that when looking through her Inst@gram feed there was a video of her and another girl where one was helping the other on to a paddle board.  Both girls were, young, blonde in bikinis with fantastic thick legs and butts.  Before I had a chance to check the name, my wife entered the room so had to close down and when I jumped back on, the page had moved on.

I know It is a long shot...any ideas who she might have been ( assuming some of you guys have stumbled across the same clip)?