⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gone and Back

Started by Brfan, July 16, 2020, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Growing up in your typical 80's movie suburbs was nice. Bike rides with your friends after school, watching the fireworks on 4th of July with the whole community, weekend barbecues with your neighbors. And our neighbors were actually the best.
The Hopkins had three kids, Keith and Kyle, both older than me, and Kimberly, or Kim as we'd call her, who was my age and my best friend. I had an older sister myself, but since she always thought of me as the brat, we didn't do much stuff together when we were kids.
I spent most of my day playing with Kim, since kindergarten. From coloring to sneaking into the TV den to watch PG movies, we did everything together. Well, almost everything, considering that at some point my parents would call me back home for dinner, shower and homework.
Kim's dad was a high-graded military man, and praised very much discipline around his house. Both his sons were great athletes, and I knew for a fact that Mr. Hopkins made sure his boys remained sharp, mind and body. He even built a small home gym so they could work out. It all payed off eventually, as Keith, the oldest, got a football scholarship and Kyle joined the Air Force later.
But all of that came to a sudden end when Kim told me they'd be moving out cause her dad was called to work in DC. I remember being devastated. At 12 years old I was being separated from my best friend. It took me a while to recover.
We tried to keep in touch through messenger (which were starting to be something back then) but the truth is that as time went on, we never kept our promise of still telling each other everything.
Not until three years later.

I arrived home from school and saw a moving truck being unloaded in front of the old Hopkin's house. As I entered home, I yelled to check if there was anyone home. With my sister having left for college, I usually had the house just for me.
"Perfect" I thought as no one answered me. I dropped my backpack on my bed and ran to my desk.
Connecting my computer on the internet, I went straight to my favorite websites. It had become quite regular on my routine that after school I'd masturbate watching a few female bodybuilder's videos. I was completely aroused by their shiny, sweaty muscles flexing, armwrestling or just being worshipped. Maybe it was the fact that I was skinny and rather weak, maybe it was their confidence, maybe Freud could explain better. All I knew is that it turned me on.
After finishing my business and taking a shower, I heard mom's car parking. I went downstairs to say hi
"Hey, Mom, how's work?"
"Hey kiddo... all good. So have you heard the news?"
"No, what news?" I had completely erased the moving truck from my mind
"The Hopkins are back. I thought Kim would have told you that. You two don't talk anymore?"
"Oh... not really... we kind of lost touch. But, hey, that's great news!"
"Yeah... apparently Jonathan retired, and they decided to come back. Why don't you go down there and say hi? You used to spend a lot of time with them anyways. I'm sure they will be happy to see you"
"Yeah... I guess you're right, but not today. I have homework to do. I'll drop by this week. Let them settle in, you know"
"You're right, you're right. When you do, please send them my regards, will you?"
"Will do, mom"


It wasn't until the end of the week that I decided it was ok to bother the Hopkins. Mr. Hopkins always kind of scared me. On Friday I got home from school and crossed the street to ring their bell. Mrs. Hopkins opened the door
"My God, Josh! Look how big you are!" She hugged me effusively, kissing me on both my cheeks
"Hi Mrs. Hopkins... I heard you were back. Very glad to see you!"
"And you, Josh... how are you?"
"Oh, I'm... the same you know" and I giggled. I had no idea how to make small talk with her now that I was no longer a kid
"Oh, well.. only more handsome, I must say" and she giggled back, before adding "Hey, I think Kim is downstairs. Why don't you go there and surprise her?"
"Oh... ok" I walked past Mrs. Hopkins into the kitchen, where the stairs that led to the basement were. I had been so many times on that house I could walk there with my eyes closed.
As I stepped down the stairs, I remembered that back then this is where the Hopkins had their home gym. I figured that now, with Keith and Kyle gone, they had turned it into a TV den or something. It was to my surprise that I entered the same gym they had, only with newer, more uptodate equipment. I scanned the room thinking maybe I didn't hear what Mrs. Hopkins had said. Maybe she meant 'upstairs'. That's when I saw it:
Kim was on the far corner of the room, with her back turned to me, and she had to huge (at least for me) dumbbells on her hands. I tried to absorb what I was seeing. Kim looked... big. Her sleeveless tank top showed the back of her shoulder and they looked round and shaped. It was lose on her, so I couldn't exactly see her waistline, but I could tell she looked rather wider on her upper body than in her waist and hips. As I approached her, I felt my dick hardening. Kim was performing alternated bicep curls and at each rep she let out a small grunt, which made the whole thing even sexier. I almost cummed right there when my eyes focused on her biceps, though. Kim's biceps were big for any teenager, let alone a girl. And with each curl the veins that contoured her peak got thicker and thicker. Finally she finished her last curl with a loud grunt and dropped the dumbbells down, exhausted.
I think it took me a couple seconds before I made any sound. I was trying to think fast on a way to say hi and hide my hard on at the same time. Finally I bent my body a little forward and placed one of my hands on my pocket, pulling my dick to the side with it
"h-hi... hi, Kim" my voice came out weak from the self inflicting pain
She turned around scared by the presence of someone there. When she recognized me, her blue eyes sparkled and she smiled
"My God, Josh!! Hi!" Kim threw herself at me, hugging me tightly. As awkward as it could look, I decided it was best not to take my hands from my pocket, and so I hugged her back with only one arm. It amazed me how solid she felt. At the same time, embraced by both Kim's strong arms, I felt being squeezed against her sweaty body, which didn't help at all on my attempt to hid my arousal.
Kim finally let go of me, still smiling from ear to ear
"God, How much I missed you! What is up with you?"
"Erm... nothing much, really... I-I missed you too" I tried my best to be cool and not show her that right now my hormones were screaming loudly in my ear that she was freaking hot
"Oh, c'mon! I'm sure that's not true! How's school? I'm going back Monday, you know? Is Mrs. Rose still teaching bio? I remember Kyle saying she sucked" Kim rolled her eyes and laughed
"I-I guess she is not.. I mean... I'm on Mr. Graham's class, at least"
"Oh, cool! I'm gonna try to be in the same class as you. In fact" she added, while tapping the sweat from her cleavage, that now I noticed was quite developed "can you send me your whole schedule? Maybe I could be in more classes with you"
"I... sure" Fuck, she was killing me
"Cool!"
"So, listen, Kim..." I was dying to ask her how all of that had happened, but I couldn't come up with a plan to ask that without sounding creepy. Kim saved me
"No, listen you, Josh. I still have a few more sets to go here, but I really really really want to catch up with you. What do you say I drop by your place tomorrow?"
"I... sure. Sounds like a plan"
"Great! It was sooo good seeing you" and she hugged me again. I didn't know it maybe I was hallucinating, but I could swear even her traps seemed to jump out of her back

Brfan


johnsm00007

Oh good - you're back! Awesome start!

ArkhamAsylum

Great work. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

FemaleMusclesFan

Great work as usual, Brfan !

As

Nice start...keep up the good work...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

Great start. I love your stories. Karma for all!

jhunter

Nice start, look forward to how the story proceeds.

Brfan

Kim texted me later that evening, inviting me to go on a walk around the neighborhood with her the next morning, which I promptly accepted. That night,  had sweaty, sexy dreams with Kim. The little I had seen told me that somehow she had gone from my best friend to the incarnation of my sexual desires. In my head I kept picturing her body, all swollen and muscular, posing for me in her backyard, and telling me, no, demanding me to worship her.
I woke up before 7 the next day. Kim had scheduled with me around 8:30, but I was anxious. I walked around in my room, trying to figure what to wear. At one point I even dropped down on the floor and tried to do some push ups. I had no idea why. Maybe I wanted to look good to her. Well, that boat had sailed a long ago. By now Kim already knew I was the same skinny boy she had met many years before. About 15 minutes before our scheduled meeting, Kim texted me again. My heart skipped a beat as in my mind I was sure she was cancelling. The text said, however "hey, pick up your bike and meet me outside".
I ran to the garage, completely forgetting to finish up my breakfast, hopped on my bike and went outside. Kim was in the driveway, waiting for me.
"Good morning, sunshine" she greeted me. I answered her as my eyes scanned her body. Kim was wearing black spandex shorts that covered about half the length of her thighs, which now I could tell were plump and looked very, very solid. She had a sweatshirt on her, probably due to the morning chilly wind, that to my disappointment, hid her upper body.
"So, where are we going?" I asked her, trying to take my mind off her body
"I was thinking we could go to the woods"
'The woods' were, as we called it when we were kids, an old property about 10 miles away, that for all we cared was abandoned and had a small trail that led to a glade by a creek with a beautiful view of the city. "Sounds like a plan" I answered her as we started the ride.
As we went Kim told me about her life in DC, how it was hard for her to make friends and how she got real lonely after her brothers left for college. She confessed to me that she had suspicions that the only reason her parents decided to move back was because of her. We were about half mile away from the entrance of The woods when Kim turned her back to me and said "let's race until there". My competitive, hormone driven mind didn't think the whole thing through as my tongue said "sure" and my legs began speeding up the pedals before we counted.
"Hey,  Cheater" I heard Kim's. Once from behind me. I grinned, sure I'd beat her easily. To my surprise, before halfway, she was already on my side. I tried to speed up, but I might as well be tied up to the ground. Kim ran by me like a racing motorcycle, and as she lifted her body up from the seat to add more power, all I could see was how heart shaped and thick her calves looked, and how round and hard her butt was. By the time she reached the finish line, Kim was a good 100 yards in front of me.
"You're slow" she mocked me. Completely out of breath and with my ego bruised, I figured it was best not to answer
"Hey, what's this?" Kim pointed out to a 8 feet tall wall that blocked the entrance we normally used when we were kids.
"Oh crap..." I said, disappointed "Looks like they don't want us in anymore". That wall was no bigger than 2 feet back in the day. Now it looked insurmountable.
"Nonsense" Kim snapped back as she got off from her bike, walked towards the wall, jumped and grabbed it's top with both hands. Than, with surprising ease, Kim pulled herself up and sat on the top of the wall. Even through her sweatshirt my mind could seethe muscles on her back contracting as they raised her body
" come on!" She said as she passed one of her legs to the other side and made herself comfortable, waiting for me. Without any option, I tried to  mimic Kim's move. Being taller than her, with my arms up I barely needed to jump to grab the wall, but I had no strength to pull myself up. I tried to put my feet on the wall and "walk up" as I held myself, but it was no use. I almost ended up falling on my butt. Giggling, Kim jumped back down to where I was, and before I could say anything I felt her pythonic arms embracing my legs behind my knees and effortlessly lifting me up almost 3 feet from the ground "here, let me help you" she said as I grabbed the wall. She then put her hands under my feet and pushed me up. I was now lying over the wall, with my torso projected to the other side and my legs still flailing around. As I settled myself on the top of the wall, Kim pulled herself up again and smiled at me "So, ready to go?"
I needed a minute to control myself inside my pants

Sounder9-


caino

I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Very good continuation!!

Brfan

We walked for about 5 minutes until we reached the creek. I kept being amazed by how fast and smoothly someone as big and thick as Kim could move through that trail. As soon as we reached the creek, Kim took off her shoes and socks and dipped her feet into the crystal clear water. I followed her. The water as a bit chilly, but I could use chilly at that moment.
We kept talking for another good hour or so. Despite my sexual thoughts towards Kim's superb body, I felt comfortable with her. I ended up telling her about the fact that my mom and seemed to be going through some crisis, and that they may end up getting divorced. I was frustrated with the whole thing, and grabbed a small rock from the creek and threw it with all I got. The rock made it's typical sound as it hit the water about 30 or so yards away.
Kim was empathetic with my feelings "I know what you mean. When Kyle left home, my dad seemed to lose the light of his eyes, you know. It was so frustrating. I mean, trying to make your parents happy and not being able. I tried to do everything my older brothers did, but it didn't seem to matter". She then picked up a rock, and I could tell it was bigger than the one I had just thrown, and copied my previous action. Only hers went at least 10 yards further, and I knew her mechanics were lousy. Damn, how strong was she?
As the morning went on, my desire to simply ask her to remove that stupid sweatshirt and flex her bicep grew, but no matter how comfortable I felt around Kim, that was something I wasn't ready to do. And the fact that she seemed completely oblivious to her own strength didn't help at all.
Finally the sun was pretty up in the sky, indicating it was near lunch time and we should head back home. When we reached the wall back, Kim looked at me, not sure how to act. It was up to me to break the ice
"A little help again?"
"Sure" she said, this time offering her hands for me to step on them and squatting. As I did, Kim extended her diesel powered quads and literally pushed me up with her arms I almost fell over the wall. As I waited on the other side for her and checked if our bikes were still there, I heard the clear sound of fabric being torn and Kim's voice cursing as she landed next to me
"What happened." I asked her
"I think my sweats got stuck on a nail or something. It's ruined"
I noticed Abigail tear right under her left armpit, about 3 inches long. Before I could say something, Kim put her right hand on the tear and pulled it strongly, now completely destroying the fabric. As her torso began to show, I froze. That was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. After a good 10 seconds of that savage strip tease, Kim finally decided to pull the sweats off. She had a white, tight tank top on her. I gawked as I realized my 15 year old dynamite bodied friend had a six pack. I couldn't avoid staring at it
"What?" She asked looking at her left obliques "Am I hurt or something?"
"W-what? N-no, no" I was taking out of my trance "It's just... your... your abs"
"What about them." Kim looked at her brick wall, causing the muscles to contract hard. I noticed she had a star shaped navel ring. I wanted nothing at that moment to kneel and play with it with my tongue
"They're... good looking" I couldn't think of anything better to say
"Oh, well... thanks, I guess. So, shall we?" She asked, hopping on her bike.
"S-sure"  pedaling would not be easy with all the stiffness going down in my pants.
As we rode back, I made sure Kim remained a few feet ahead. I kept admiring her lumpy back and the V shape of her torso. It was impossible that this girl didn't know her body was more muscular than probably every kid her age. And yet, she acted as if she had no idea.

Brfan

Monday came and before I could tell it was Kim's first day back at school. When I realized that, I got a little nervous. She was my best friend since I can remember, but the fact is that after those years apart, I've gathered my own 'gang' and I wasn't sure how they'd react to a girl like her. Actually, I wasn't sure how the whole school would react. But, to my surprise, after the first couple days there were no whispers and mean nicknames given to her behind her back, so I guessed no one noticed Kim was a pretty big and unusual girl, at least for a 15 year old.
That was until gym class came along. It was track and field season, and Coach Hobbs put us through a whole lot of different races, jumps and throws. I was always on the long distance group. When we came out of the locker room, I glimpsed Kim's legs. On those tight shorts, her quads bulged at each step, and her calves looker insanely big.
As the groups split around the field, I kept close to coach, pretending to be stretched, as he directed himself to Kim
"So, young girl. What to you think? Short distance?"
"I don't know. Sure. Let's try" Kim answered back, as she tried to pull her shorts down a bit, as if she was suddenly self conscious of how much skin (and muscle) she was showing
"Alright, why don't you start with the 60m dash? Go ahead, I'll time you"
Kim set herself up and the coach gave her a go. He kept his eyes on the stopwatch he had around his neck as Kim flew through the track. I saw the coaches' eyes bulge as he stopped the clock and checked the time. As Kim walked back to him, he babbled a few words
"That... that... was... well... wait here"
As coach Hobbs stepped away towards the short distance team, Kim and eye exchanged looks. She elevated her shoulders at me like saying 'what is going on?'. I just smiled at her, as I didn't know either. The coach came back along with Matt, a big boy from junior year who I knew for a fact was the fastest guy on the squad. I heard him say to him and Kim to run the 60m again. Now, I had completely stopped pretending to be doing something else and just watched it. I noticed a few other people were doing the same.
Coach signaled them and Kim and Matt went at it. Before halfway it was clear that Kim was the one ahead and Matt was giving all he had to keep up with her. Kim finished the dash at least two bodies ahead of him. Everyone was in awe. As they walked back towards the coach, everyone could see the embarrassment in Matt's eyes. Even though he was really fast, he wasn't exactly ok with losing to a girl.
"Well, that puts my doubts to rest. Kimberly, if please you could stop by my office after class today?"
"Uh... sure" Kim answered the coach
"And the rest of you, there's nothing here to be seen. Back to work" he shouted at us.

That evening I texted Kim. I was kind of curious to know what coach Hobbs wanted with her
"So... what did coach wanted with you?"
"Well, apparently he said I am a natural for sports, and wanted to see If I'd join the track and field squad"
"And..."
"Well, I told him I think running and stuff is kind of dumb, so he took me to the gym and made me do all sorts of things. Throw basketballs, jump and spike..."
"Really? And then what?"
"Well, then he said I seemed to be some sort of athlete freak, cause he said I'd excel in any sport I wanted. You should have seen, he even suggested I'd tryout for the wrestling team! Can you believe it?"
I took a few minutes to imagine that. Kim, in a tight leotard, putting other girls, and why not boys, in chokes and holds with her muscular body. I imagined her doing it to me. And I was hard again.
"Yeah.. that'd be crazy..." I tried to sound as cool as I could through the texting
"Right? I mean... I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this. My brothers were always the jocks around here"
"And.. what did you tell the coach?"
"Well... I told him I'd think about all the possibilities, but I never played any competitive sports, you know.. I... just work out"
'working out' was a bit of an understatement, from what I could tell. Kim had the body of someone who was on the verge of being a true bodybuilder, and I knew she was very disciplined with it.
"Well... whatever I can do to help you.. I'm here" I answered her
"I know I can always count on you, Josh. In fact I was thinking maybe you could help me explore all these options this weekend"
"S-sure..." I had no idea what she meant with that, but I was there for her.

Saturday came and Kim came over my place. Mom and dad were out, and she looked pretty excited.
"So, listen Josh. I'm supposed to tell coach Hobbs Monday which team I'm joining, if I'm joining any. So you'll help me pick between them"
"O-ok"
"So, I have no intention of joining these volleyball, basketball thing. I am even considering the cheerleading squad. Apparently they are very physically gifted and disciplined, you know that?"
Of course I knew it. Most of the female muscle I could get in school came from cheerleaders "I.. yeah, I mean.. I figured"
"Do you realize that our school has even some sort of armwrestling squad? I had no idea that was a sport" Kim said it absolutely without any second intentions, but as she stood, sitting across me in our dining table, It came very naturally for her. Before I could answer her, she placed her elbow on the table
"Here, let's see if I have any way with this thing"
Fuck. What was I supposed to do? If I declined her challenge, I'd look like a wimp. I tried to think of anything, but all I could come up with was a lame "Are you sure?"
Which Kim promptly responded "Of course. Just go easy on me"
What the hell? Did she really think I'd have to go easy on her? How was it possible that she didn't know how strong she was?
Cornered, I had no other choice but to accept her challenge "Ok, I promise" I answered her, smiling and pretending to be confident
Kim counted us down and before I could start pushing she had my hand pinned on the table. The whole thing took less than 2 seconds.
"hey! you didn't try" she protested. God knows I tried
"Well... I figured there was no need, you know? But, hey, you clearly have a way with this" I tried to talk myself out of the shame
"yeah, well... it's not fun" she answered, kind of bored "Hey, let's watch TV? Put on the sports channel, maybe there's something there I could do"
We sat on the couch and I turned the TV on. To my absolute bewilderment, there was a professional bodybuilding contest on. And right now, there were women on screen posing their hard earned muscles. Immediately my dick stiffened and I hoped Kim wasn't there so I could watch this alone. I made mention to change the channel, but before I could press the button Kim shouted
"Leave it!"
I looked at her in disbelief. She had her eyes glued to the screen, as if she was hypnotized
"Really, you want to watch this?"
"Yeah..." her voice seemed to be coming from distance. Kim wasn't really paying attention at me right now "Wow... look at her..." she pointed at the tv where a woman in her early 40s flexed her peaked biceps at the camera "Look how strong... and... and confident she is..."
Kim watched the woman's presentation until the end in silence. Then she got up and looked radiant "Now, THAT's a sport I could do. Do you think coach Hobbs would allow me to just... well.. work out?"
I'm pretty sure that all the blood flow in my body went straight to my groin at that moment. I remained in silence for more than I should, before answering Kim
"I... I don't know"
"Well, if he doesn't I'll join any crappy team just to have access to the school weight room. And if that doesn't work out, I'll come up with something else. Maybe talk to my parents to hire a trainer to help me. Oh, thank you Josh! You're the best friend I could have!"
Kim threw herself at me and hugged me tightly, squeezing the air out of my body. I had no idea why she was thanking me, but right now I didn't mind it. All I could do was enjoy hugging Kim's powerful body back and picture her in one of those skimpy bikinis like the women on TV flexing her more developed muscles.

jhunter

A slow burn, often taken as potential. I can't wait for more.

jsous2002

Another great story!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login