⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any Good Kindle books you can recommend

Started by lilguy31, July 15, 2020, 06:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilguy31

Looking for ones with female bodybuilders

because I thinking of writing my Own..and trying to get pointes

Britt Archer stuff tends to be


thebaron


taoschild

You might take a look at Galatea. While it's not specifically FMG, it has that kind of theme. Also, there is this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want, (I am putting together a final short story anthology on FMG) you can shoot me over a writing sample and I can show it to my editor to see if she is interested in having you write one for our new compilation for charity.

Take care
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobthebob

David Rory O'Neill - several

August Renfelt - several (read reviews)

Caveat Lector


MenUnder

I can just copy taoschild's recommendation: Try Galatea 2049 by R. Magnusholm.

IMHO it's a bit tough in the beginning and the title somewhat vanilla, but the overall theme and story is excellent. I for myself hadn't expected the story turns and this is a good sign. The book is not about muscle packed chicks, but loaded with many nice ideas, concepts and premises. Give it a try and judge for yourself.



Another thought crossing my mind: You can download all these fine stories of the Saradas-board and convert using Calibre into MOB-format. Transfering them on your kindle and you will have an abundance to read. Just 20 cents.
Had a little time-out with Saradas, but trying to change for the better.

Girlz built like truckz and GNU/Linux rocks.

lilguy31

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You might take a look at Galatea. While it's not specifically FMG, it has that kind of theme. Also, there is this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want, (I am putting together a final short story anthology on FMG) you can shoot me over a writing sample and I can show it to my editor to see if she is interested in having you write one for our new compilation for charity.

Take care

sorry for the late response but thanks man I will