LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[johnnylm] Just One Date (Reposted as Complete Story)

Started by hatour, July 10, 2020, 07:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

If you enjoy the fruits of my labor, please don't forget to give Karma. It don't cost ya nothing. :)

DISCLAIMER: Where applicable, I have edited this story for flow and grammar. I also added imperial measures to metric measures. No edits to the actual content have been made. All these edits have been made without the authors consent.

Just One Date
by johnnylm

Part 1

We had the perfect life. Not perfect for everybody I guess, but perfect for us. We worked out twice a day, before work and after. We ate clean 24/7, no processed foods, no juices and almost no sugar (everybody cheats once in a while) and you know what? It showed.

Delaney was a goddess. She had perfect round breasts, beautifully defined legs, washboard abs, and just enough cuts everywhere else that you knew she worked out. She's got a pretty face too. She has defined cheekbones, bright blue eyes, and lips that are so luscious they still make me salivate.

On the beach in a bikini? Outrageous! She was flypaper for men, who could barely keep their tongues in their mouths. Men would walk away from their wives and girlfriends without a second thought. Damn the hot water they were going to be in, just for the opportunity to chat her up. She was driven too. She worked out so hard I could barely keep up with her. There were days I didn't even bother to try. Never had an off day either. Back then, her goal was to compete in figure, and I had no doubt that had she continued on that path for another year, she was going to kill it.

And in case you're wondering, I'm not bad myself. I'm the three time winner and defending champion of Mr. Los Angeles. Everyone on the scene knows me. Women flock to me. Now just so you don't get the wrong idea, the Mr. Los Angeles contest is a natural bodybuilding contest. I have a great body in the classical sense, like Michelangelo's David, not the steroid ridden blow up dolls on the professional scene. I have the kind of male body that's attractive to every woman. Now don't get me wrong. I've done a few courses of anabolics over the years, to get an edge or to push past a plateau, but you'd never be able to tell by looking at me. And of course I have an ego. When you work as hard as I do to look amazing, the attention you get is as important as oxygen.

Which brings me back to Delaney. She loved my body and I loved hers. Making love was a combination of worship and grappling. As hard as she worked out, she was an absolute beast in bed. She'd warm up by worshipping every one of my muscles, kissing and caressing them. By the time she was done, we were both so horny that we sucked, fucked, and pummeled each other, moving from one position to the next like trapeze artists in mid air.

She never took no for an answer. Most nights she wouldn't let up until we both orgasmed at least three times. And for as much as she worshipped me, she put my cock on the highest pedestal. Of course, I've always been quite proud of my cock. Lengthwise, it's on the edge of being extraordinary, about seven and a half inches when she's got me on the precipice of an orgasm. She loves measuring it and keeps a tape measure on her night stand.

But it's my girth that really separates me. My cock is easily as thick as the base of a wine bottle. So thick that by the time she works me all the way in to her tight little pussy she's already on the verge of an orgasm. And she told me how great it was all the time. "Oh my god," she said, "I swear it's getting bigger! You should enter that thing in the Guinness Book of World Records," she would say. "I've never even used a dildo that huge!" I have to admit (with some embarrassment) that it was her praise and adoration of my cock that more than anything else kept me monogamous. Not that I wouldn't have gotten praise and admiration from any women, but like everything else she did, Delaney took it one step further.

Does that sound perfect to you? It was for me. Which brings me to Meghan. You didn't think I was telling you my story just to show off did you? Although I can see how you might have thought that. I met Meghan a couple of years ago, while I was still basking in the glow of my first Mr. Los Angeles championship. I was a celebrity, even at Gold's Gym Venice, and I was so bombarded by congratulations and hugs and dap that it was hard for me even to work out. All kinds of hot twinkies followed me around too. Skinny lean girls with fake breasts who were dying to wrap their legs around me. One of them was Meghan.

Now don't get me wrong, Meghan was in no way average. She stood out among these girls even then, literally. She was six feet tall, taller than I was, with long beautiful legs and a face like a model. She had jet black hair, dancing blue eyes, and thick lips that dropped at the edges, like she was always pouting. A sexy pout. Even now she takes me off track.

So as I was saying, these girls would basically pretend to work out but no matter how far away my next exercise was and no matter what muscle group I was working, they'd find something to do close by. The bolder ones would ask for exercise advice. The bolder ones with nice racks would inevitably ask my advice on upper pec exercises just to make sure I noticed them (as if it was even possible that I didn't). One little thing even asked me to pick up a dumbbell off the rack for her. Now like I said before, I basked in the attention and I always tried to accommodate their requests no matter how ridiculous. But I also made it clear that the hot little number I was working out with was my girlfriend.

Once in a while I was tempted. Inevitably those temptations were the worst on the odd workouts that Delaney and I didn't do together. I met Meghan on one of those days. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was following me around. When I did curls, she would compliment me on how amazing my biceps were. When I did tricep pulldowns, she would actually walk up behind me and traced the shape of my triceps with her index finger.

"Amazing," she gushed. And when I threw my arms up into a double bicep in front of the mirror, I could see her shake her head in astonishment. She actually said, "You have the most amazing physique I've ever seen." That one made me smile.

I turned to face her. "You're full of compliments today," I said smiling.

"I could pretend to be shy if you want, but that's not my style."

"Why would I want that? I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of a sucker for compliments."

She laughed and approached me, slowly, until you couldn't shove a hand between us. Then she put her hands on my chest and looked me in my eye. I was looking up at her, she was that tall. Not that 5'10" is anything to be embarrassed about, but she made me feel short. I swear I thought she was actually going to try to kiss me. "I'm not shy."

Naturally, my cock responded to coaxing like this. I thought of Delaney and how amazing she was at taking care of my cock. I had to put an end to this before it was too late.

She moves a hand to my cheek. "How about we kick off a little early today, Roy Montez," she said in a sultry whisper. "I've got this new program I'm working on." She pinched the erect nipples on her juicy rack.

I quickly took a step back. "I've got a girlfriend," I said, a little less suavely than I would have liked, trying to hide the bulge in my gym shorts.

Her expression didn't change at all. Meghan was a woman who wasn't used to getting rejected. "How can I apply for that position?" she asked, licking her lips.

I tried to laugh it off. This girl was way too beautiful and sexy. I had to think of a way to shut this down for good. "No vacancy," I said stiffly.

She laughs. "There's always someone out there who can do it better you know," she said as she took a step forward, rubbing her leg up against my cock.

I take a step back and try to laugh it off. "Okay, tell you what. When you're as big and strong as I am, I'll consider your application."

"Promise?"

I laugh at her. "I'm a man of my word," I said. When I raised my hand to swear, I flexed my bicep just so she could see how impossible that would be. How many chicks do you see with 16 inch biceps? "Hey, I've got a workout to do here in case you didn't notice," I said to her, just rudely enough that she sauntered away. As beautiful and sexy as I thought she was, as turned on as I was, I didn't want to risk what I had.

So obviously you know what happened. Obviously in retrospect I made a mistake. I have gone over this moment a hundred times in my head. In all the years I've gone to Gold's Venice, I've seen maybe five women who might be stronger than me, and they are all freaks in one way or another. Meghan was classically beautiful. A confident sexy woman who was strong even without muscle. The chances of someone like that even trying to do what she did on a lark or out of revenge or god knows what else must be infinitesimally small. As in no one. Even in retrospect, even for a guy like me who is so focused on bodybuilding and understands the power of the sport, it is unimaginable.

I was on my own the day that it happened. Delaney was dieting down for her first bodybuilding contest at the time. She dominated figure as I expected and was ready for a new challenge. She looked beautiful and tight as ever with just a little extra size. She had worked her ass off the night before and couldn't sleep. That and the lack of calories was making her cranky. So I headed over on my own.

As for me, I had just won my third straight Mr. Los Angeles and was fresh off the latest wave of adoration. I had improved my physique every year and the talk was that I had gotten so good that there was nobody even on the horizon to challenge me. I was feeling pretty good about myself.

I heard cheers as I walked through the turnstile at Golds. At first, I thought it was for me. Then I looked up and saw a crowd of onlookers squeezing into the second room. This being Golds, that usually meant that there was some world class bodybuilder in town showing off. So I went to see what all the fuss was about. There were so many people jammed in there that I could barely see the bench. Some dude with a huge chest was pumping over 400 pounds. I wish I could tell you exactly how much but I'm a bodybuilder, not a mathematician. Up to 275, which is my max, I know without counting. After that, I get a little hazy. This behemoth finishes six or seven strong reps.

After some applause, the onlookers start to clear out. As they walk past me to leave, I hear 'Holy smokes,' 'Awesome,' and 'Can you believe that?' I'm five feet away when I realize that the beast on that bench, who's sitting up now facing me, is a woman. And then I recognize her face. Those eyes, the radiant complexion, and the beautiful pouting lips, somehow untouched by all those drugs. As if someone had morphed her head onto a powerlifter's body. I stop dead in my tracks, stunned. Her arms are jacked and massive even at rest. As she leans forward on her knees, I notice her breasts, still full, on top of massive, beefy pectorals crisscrossed by veins. Finally, my eyes rest on her legs, huge and bulging in every direction. A tree hugger's dream.

I wasn't sure whether she spotted me or not, but I got out of there fast with my heart pounding. I probably should have just run home right then and there. But I'm a bodybuilder after all right? A gym rat. Every day at the gym is a good day, I told myself. That's still my mantra believe it or not.

I turned and headed back to the first room. I looked around and decide to do biceps. It was supposed to be leg day, but my biceps are the muscle that I'm most proud of and I desperately needed to do something for my ego. I grabbed the 45's and started doing reps and I mean reps. At about twenty, my biceps were really popping and I felt myself relaxing a little.

I was just finishing my first set, 30 reps, when I saw Meghan walk over to the dumbbells. I wasn't sure if she had noticed me but I definitely pretended not to notice her. I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she scanned the rack. She stopped at the 60's. She turned to face the mirror and started curling those babies. I knew before she had done three reps that 60 was her warm up set.

Here I was Mr. Los Angeles, and she made me feel like a six year old walking into the gym for the first time. I tried to bring my focus back to my own arms, but I decided that I had to do more weight. I grabbed 60's too. My excuse to myself was 'Hey, I'm doing way more reps than she is' but that's not what I was feeling. Meanwhile, she picked up the 80's. While I felt myself struggling on the ninth rep, I could hear her counting, "ten, eleven, twelve." She was making it look easy. I had never seen a woman so strong before. Ever.

When I was done, I threw my arms up into a double biceps like I always do. Seeing the beast behind me in the mirror, I was trying to feel good about myself. But she was making it an uphill battle. Her last count was 25 before she dropped the weights and walked towards me. Her arms looked bigger than mine unflexed. I was still pretending to focus on my biceps, pretending that I had no idea she was behind me, but she was pretending to look at my biceps too. "Looking really good, Roy Montez," she said approvingly. "You look like you've gained an inch or two."

"Thanks," I said, still carrying on my charade.

"I went to watch you, you know. As soon as I saw you on stage, I knew you were going to win."

Then she stood directly behind me, close enough that I swore I could feel her breasts graze my shoulders. She threw up her arms. Her biceps jumped out of the mass of her upper arms. They were the size of coconuts. She was so massive she could have swallowed me whole. She wider than me, taller than me, and thicker than me. She made my legs look like swizzle sticks. It was as if someone suddenly turned me into one of those Russian nesting dolls and was about to snuff out the lights.

I turned around and faced her. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just checking out the hardware. Taking stock," she said as she rubbed her enormous right bicep. "Do you remember me?"

"No," I said. All I wanted to do was get out of there. I was scanning the room to see who was watching. I mean, this was my gym. I knew people here.

"You don't? We made a bet a few years ago."

"It wasn't a bet."

She smiled. "So you do remember, you silly man."

"Okay, yes. Obviously I was just trying to get rid of you when I said that, okay?"

"Obviously, it didn't work. Do you remember your promise?"

"Look, I've got a girlfriend, I can't—"

"—But you promised. And I spent three years in the gym to be the woman you wanted me to be."

"That's not, I was, I never thought—"

"What. You don't like my body?" She started posing in the mirror. She pointed a toe and I watched her quadriceps explode. She hit a double biceps again. They were so big, massive, and powerful up close. They made me feel like a bitch in a bikini.

Then, she took her shirt off. She had a sports bra on that looked like it was barely corralling her luscious breasts and put her hands behind her head. Everything was so huge, even cold. Then she eased into her flex. First the big, beefy arms. Then the pecs, her big breasts jumping up at least six inches when she flexed. Then the lats, so thick, deep, and veiny. Then the stomach vacuum, with thick, meaty ridges. Finally, the legs. She turned her left leg back and forth slightly, no doubt to show me those pineapple size calves and the bulging hamstrings. She was impossibly huge. I looked around. People were staring.

"Okay, you can stop now. You win."

She pouted. "You don't like it?"

I thought it was disgusting honestly. She was a swollen, distorted freak. As beautiful as she was, she barely looked like a woman. But for reasons of self-preservation, I was careful with my words. "You look amazing, but that kind of muscle on a woman isn't my thing."

"Awww. I would be heartbroken right now if the man down below agreed." I followed her eyes down to my cock. It was in a full salute like I had never before experienced in the gym, full jailbreak mode. I had been so focused on this muscle freak and her power that I hadn't even noticed. Instead of peeing my pants, I had a massive hard on. I always liked fit women, but I had no idea that muscles like that would turn me on. I clasped my hands in front of me to try to hide it.

She put a hand on my chest and took stock. "You feel good, Roy," she said. "I love your muscles. And..." she let her hand fall, her fingers grazing my gym shorts. "...that thing looks serious." She winked at me. "Not that I'm worried or anything."

I was beginning to realize that this was a lost cause all around. Not only had I made a promise to her, but I was obviously incredibly turned on by all that sickening beefiness. "What do you want from me?"

"Just give me a chance. Let me take you out."

"Okay," I said. "One date."

She wrapped me in her arms, squeezed, and suddenly I was airborne. I had never felt so small. She grazed my ear with her lips, her hot hot breath tickling my ear, and whispered, "Thank you, Mr. Los Angeles."

My cock felt like it was going to detonate. I was in a hot heap of trouble.


hatour

Part 2

How to tell your already bent-out-of-shape bodybuilder girlfriend that you're busy tonight? That was the question. All the sweet nothings I could possibly lay on would mean nothing followed by the words, "...it's just a date" or whatever. And it went even worse than I could have imagined.

"What do you mean, getting together?"

"It was actually a bet I made three years ago that I thought was impossible to lose."

"Didn't you tell her you had a girlfriend?" I nodded. "What does she look like?"

I didn't know what I could say that would make it better. "Big."

Suddenly, I felt myself on the ground. Delaney was standing above me doing her best Muhammed Ali dropping Sonny Liston imitation, and I couldn't help but notice how big Delaney's right upper arm and shoulder looked at this particular moment. She wasn't nearly as big as me, but she was getting there.

A couple of things I forgot to mention about Delaney. First, she had taken up boxing as her cross training exercise. By the power and speed of that jab, I would say she'd gotten pretty good. Second, Delaney was using junk. She started when she was still competing in figure and liked the way it made her feel. And to be honest with you, as much as I was against the stuff, she looked fantastic and it knocked her sex drive off the charts. Third, it also gave her a little bit of a temper. I thought that was a totally doable trade-off, even as I rubbed my jaw there on the floor. Be honest, wouldn't you trade an attractive, calm, mildly sexy woman for a hot, raging sex-crazed maniac?

"What the fuck, Delaney?" I stood up and shook out the cobwebs.

"Is that bitch bigger than you? And I just knocked you out. Maybe that's your cue to start the anabolics, Roy. When a little girl like me can take you..." She shook her head.

"Not happening. You know I don't believe in that."

"Check out this arm, babe." She threw up her right arm and smiled. "Do you believe in that?" I knew she was growing but fuck. That arm must have been pushing fifteen inches. Nice little cut bicep as big as a baseball.

"You look great Delaney. But I'm still going out with her."

She tried to punch me again, but this time I caught her fist. Then I grabbed her by the arms and threw her against the wall. "You're not that strong. I would fuck you right now. Hard. But you know what, you super roided out beatch? I'm gunna fuck her instead."

She was trying as hard as she could to escape. I pushed up against her legs so she couldn't kick me in the balls. "Get out of my apartment!" she screamed.

"You're going to regret that."

"Fuck you! I can do better than you."

"Good luck with that. You're so fucked up on the junk right now you obviously ain't even thinking straight." I let go of her and locked myself in the bedroom to pack a duffle. I made sure to pack a couple of decent shirts for anything that might come up.

I was bummed about Delaney. She was a hot, jacked, super horny fuck bunny that everybody wanted to fuck. But I was still Mr. Los Angeles, after all. I wasn't too concerned about finding another one. And, of course, there was Meghan. Didn't know what to do about her.

Delaney was still pounding on the bedroom door and screaming obscenities at me. I slung the duffle over my shoulder and prepared myself for the onslaught that was waiting for me as soon as I passed through that door. Like I said, she was out of her mind.

A gym buddy let me crash at his place for a couple of days. I had a feeling that Delaney would calm down in a few days. An eight and a half inch dick fast can do that to a sex-crazed muscle freak. So I wasn't too worried about finding a place to live. And besides, I had a date tonight. Maybe this was the perfect opportunity to sleep with someone else for a change. I could totally blame it on Delaney and her anger issues. Not that I was all that attracted to Meghan, but getting your dick wet is getting your dick wet.

I buy a little coverup make up to hide the bruise on my jaw. I show up at Meghan's door with a bouquet of flowers, looking awesome as usual. She opens the door to her apartment and at first all I see is her silhouette. She is wide. Her jacked shoulders barely fit in the doorway. Jesus.

"Hey, Roy!" she says, all excited. She takes the flowers. "Awww, you're adorable. Come in!" I follow her into her living room. She's wearing three inch heels, obviously not afraid of showing off her girl power. Once again I'm feeling like a six year old.

As she walks into the light, I see her in all her glory. She's wearing a tight little leather skirt that barely covers her powerful, bulging ass. I mean I'm watching her glutes flex, her hamstrings and calves are bulging, and her legs are so jacked that she walks like she just got off a horse. Her sleeveless top covers everything but the small of her back, but her shoulders are cannon balls and her traps bulge. She reaches the couch and turns around to face me.

"Want to sit for a minute or would you rather get going? Maybe a glass of wine?"

The problem is that I'm totally losing my shit. She's fucking huge. Her top just covers her huge breasts in the front and her hard nips are pressing against the fabric. Her entire rock hard abdomen is exposed, ripped enough that I can count the ridges. Her breasts are just the beginning of what's going on her chest. She's got these enormous, beefy, veiny pectoral ridges pushing those things a good two feet in front of her body. And her arms. Jesus man. Her forearms are bigger than my biceps.

"S.s.sure," I stutter.

She giggles a cute little giggle and I look her in the eyes for the first time. "Which? Stay or go out?" She's got long lashes, absolutely amazing eyes, beautiful high cheekbones, and the lips are something special. Jesus, it's the beauty and beast all in one humongous package. I try to pull myself together.

"A glass of red wine sounds great," I say. Thankfully, I don't sound like I'm losing my shit. She comes back with a couple of glasses and sits down on the couch. "Sit," she says, patting the couch next to her. So I sit.

"Thank you for going out with me," she says. "I remember when I first met you. I mean I watched you win your first show and I was so excited when you said you'd consider it."

I loved that that was the way she remembered it. "Well," I chuckle. "When I saw the time you put in on your body just to date me, I mean how could I not?" Somehow I had got back my equilibrium.

"I probably could have tried you a year ago but I didn't want to take any chances. I figured if I had one chance to date Mr. Los Angeles, I had to make the best of it."

"Well you certainly did that," I say, taking in the enormity of her chest.

"Awww, aren't you sweet," she says, and she gives me a little wet kiss on the cheek. "Are you a chest man?"

"I'm an everything man," I say looking up at her, as chill as I can manage.

"Good thing I worked on all of it," she says, flexing her bulging, cut forearm just slightly, which brings my attention down to her lower body. There are so many veins inside her thighs that I try to imagine that freak with some weight on her shoulders.

"You look so good," dhe says, and she grazes my arm with her hand. "So symmetrical. Such great definition. You improved every year."

"Thanks," I say modestly. "I put in a lot of hours."

"I can tell!" Her hand grazes my pecs and stomach. She's not shy. "I'm just—" and now she sets her empty glass down on the coffee table and half flexes both of her massive arms "—really fucking strong, I guess. I mean this body's not going to win any beauty pageants."

"That's not true!" I say, lying. "You might take, you know, some getting used to, but your body is incredible."

"Awww," she says. Squeezing my thigh in her enormous hand, she leans in to give me a kiss on the lips. "You are too adorable. Should we go?"

"Sure," I say, standing up. Something about her is making me a little uncomfortable.

"Great!" she says. I can't help but look her up and down in all her freakiness. Her quads are so big she barely has knees. As wide as her legs are, I can see her glutes from the front.

She seems to be checking me out too. "You going to be okay?" she asks, and I follow her eyes down to my cock, which is forcing its way down my leg. I've honestly been so overwhelmed by her that until this moment, I have no idea that I'm furiously hard. "I feel a little guilty, leaving you like that," she says and winks.

"Oh," I laugh. "Well look at that."

"That thing looked so good in a posing suit. Good thing you can't see what's going on down here," she says, and touches herself in case I can't figure it out.

I know what you're thinking. Why aren't you hitting that already? But as hard as my cock is and as sexy as this muscle freak is, I'm still just a little uneasy about fucking a woman that is so much stronger than me. Somehow, even though I'm as hard as a missile, there's something I find just a little sick about muscles that big.

So I try to laugh it off. "I'm a big boy."

"You are," she says, not missing a beat.

"I'm starving. Let's eat and then we'll see what's what." It's hard to play it cool with a raging hard on pulling at my tight jeans, but somehow I maintain it.

"Absolutely," she agrees, unable to hide her disappointment. Another point in her favor. I love a chick that just wants me that badly. So sexy.

I suggest a steak restaurant and she takes me to this place she says is her favorite. We go in her car, this big black Cadillac SUV. I start worrying about what people are going to think of me seeing me out with this freak. The comments they're going to make. 'Look at Miss Los Angeles," or whatever. I mean people know me. We find a parking spot a couple of blocks away and I'm kind of freaking out when we hit the sidewalk.

"Can't we find a closer spot?" I ask.

"What, you can't walk a couple of blocks, Mr. Los Angeles?" she says, her hands on her hips, big like a fucking lineman.

"I'm so hungry I'm just feeling a little weak," I say.

"Awww. Want me to carry you?"

"Very funny." It turns out I had nothing to worry about. She's such a freak that I don't think a single person actually noticed me. I mean this woman is the cartoon of the perfect body: huge chest, tight stomach, narrow waist, and huge ass. It just happens to be all bulging muscle, 100% pure beef. Every dude, and I mean every dude, rubbernecked her until she was out of their sight. Chicks too. I was just the little dude alongside her. Might as well have been a handbag. I guess it should have made me feel good to have a chick that everybody wanted, or at least, needed to check out. I don't know.

It's one of those dark old school white table cloth places. I guess most steakhouses are. We're a little on the late side and it's not too crowded. So I steer us toward a corner in the back, claiming that it's more private. I order the New York strip, but she doesn't order at all. "They know me here," she explains with a bit of a devilish grin. I see why when they bring the food. They bring her two cowboy steaks. "You're not embarrassed, are you?" she asks. "I'm trying to keep my calories up."

What is it with this chick? She's got to weigh 250 lbs. easy with all that muscle at her height. And she needs to keep the calories up?? How big does she want to get? Watching her eat is sexy and disgusting at the same time. Not that she doesn't have good manners or anything. In fact she ate those two huge steaks like a real lady, touching her napkin to her lips every few bites. And here's the thing, she's smart, she's nice, she's funny, and if you just look at her face, she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Seriously. And she pays for the dinner. "I invited you out," she says.

We got through two bottles of wine and by the time we're walking out, I've got a good buzz on. I'm thinking to myself, maybe I can do this chick. I'm feeling a little bloated from all the food but my cock's stretching fabric. We're laughing and giggling. She's got her jacked arm draped over my shoulder, I've got a hand all over her powerful rock hard ass and all in all, I'm thinking why the fuck not? Who cares if she's a little freaky. This could be a lot of fucking fun. We walk back to the car and I could honestly give a shit if anyone recognizes me.

hatour

Part 3

I walk her back to her apartment. She unlocks the door and turns to face me, "Good night," she says, kissing me languorously. "I had a great time." She starts to close the door.

"Wait, what?" I ask. "You fucking kidding me?" I'm walking away when I feel her hands on my shoulders and then I'm fucking airborne.

"I am totally kidding you," she says, putting me up against a wall. "But what about your girlfriend?"

"Fuck her," I say. "She just fucking hit me today."

"She hit you?" She puts her hand to her mouth, flexing her forearm. "I hope it wasn't because of me."

I laugh. "Of course it was. But fuck if I'm going to let her tell me what I can and can't do."

"Obviously she has no idea how lucky she is."

"That's exactly what I told her!"

"So, are sure you want this? Sounds like you're still kind of pissed off."

"Hell yes." I get on my tippy toes, pinch her nipples, and stick my tongue down her throat.

She pulls away. "Okay I want you so bad but I would hate for you to feel like I was forcing you."

"Fuck no. You are so totally sexy. My cock's been after you since yesterday." I look back towards the front door. "How did you just lift me up like that?"

She smirks. "You are just trying to get me to flex for you?" And with that, she hits a double bicep like maybe I've seen once before at a men's show. Those fucking things are so huge, so cut, and so bulging. Her lats are wide and so fucking thick I don't know how she got that thick. It makes me dizzy, no lie. She laughs and brings her arms down. "You okay?"

"I'm fucking good," I say. "It's just, like, a different perspective."

She laughs. "I told you I was oversized. Are you ready to be taken care of?"

I nod. She starts unbuttoning my shirt. I'm getting that little boy feeling again. We're still in the entry. "Want to go over to the couch or something?" I ask.

"We'll get there," she says. My shirt is off, and now she's rubbing both her hands all over my chest and abs. "So hot," she says. "What a bod." I smile and flex for her a little. "You are so adorable," she says, licking her lips. She puts her hands under my ass and picks me up, rubbing her breasts against my face. "Want to see my bedroom? she asks, while she licks my cheek.

"Fuck yeah," I say.

She carries me across the apartment, squeezing and caressing my ass while she flexes her chest in my face. I'm feeling those things up too, squeezing them and even feeling those bulging veiny pecs underneath. She lifts me onto a five foot dresser in her bedroom like I'm a sack of groceries. She takes my pants off and her eyes go wide at the sight of it.

"Oh dear god! I knew that thing was big but not that big. You really are Mr. Los Angeles. I've never seen anything that big."

I chuckle. "That's what everybody says." It does look particularly big right now. She takes her tongue and licks it from the base up to the tip and all the way around. I'm getting real light-headed, and it's about this point when I realize I'm letting her be in charge. What the fuck?

"Time to see those beautiful breasts of yours," I say and I lift her top off. My eyes practically pop out of my head. Besides those beautiful breasts of hers, there's no soft spots. Her abs go right up to her sternum, big and thick and shredded. Too many to count. Her pecs aren't just huge on top, they're like steel plates all the way down. And those traps! They'd make me piss my pants if I was wearing any.

"You okay?" she asks again, smiling. "Want a different perspective?" She lifts me off the dresser and sets me on the ground. I'm facing her and my throbbing cock is between her thighs. She still has her heels on and I'm looking up at something so big and powerful that I just try to find her eyes again. She starts flexing her legs on my cock, squeezing it. I've got my hands on her tits again and I'm afraid I'm going to blow already. I don't know what I'm feeling but my cock is so hard that I know this is only going one way.

"Do I have the job yet?"

"I think so."

"Awww. You're not sure?" she says, rubbing her hands up and down her freaky body. "I think I know what's going to put me over the top. Are you ready?"

"Fuck yeah."

"You sure?" She winks. "For anything right?"

My eyes go wide. What the fuck's she going to do to me? But I nod.

"Don't worry, I think you're going to like it. I wouldn't be able to do this if you weren't so strong. Cross your ankles." She puts one hand under my chest, grabs my ankles with the other and she presses me up to the ceiling like I was nothing. I can't believe it. She's looking up at me with this big smile. I'm looking down at her and all I can see are these humongous shoulders, two breasts suspended in mid air like those blimp things, and an ass as deep as the bucket seats in my Mustang.

Then she starts lowering me. That's it? I thought. I already knew she was a fucking beast. But then she opens her mouth and lowers me until my cock is all the fucking way down her throat. No one has ever been able to deep throat my cock and she's doing it while lifting 210 pounds over her shoulders. I'm telling you she does it so smoothly I thought I was on a fucking space ship. But she's not done. I feel her tongue all over my balls. I feel her sucking and licking them. I mean I'm going fucking crazy here. And then she slowly lifts me out, edging me when my back touches the ceiling again. On about the tenth time, I blow my wad down her throat and she doesn't even gag. She just slowly lifts me out and sucks every last drop out of my cock. When she's done, she slowly lowers me down to the ground.

"Good? I can't believe you held the plank that long," she says to me. "You were stiff as a board."

I'm feeling a little dizzy from all the motion and loss of gizz but my cock feels like a million bucks. "That was fucking insane. Are you kidding me?"

She laughs. "Oh my god. You've got the thickest cock I have ever seen! I was worried I wasn't going to be able to take it." She hugs me so hard that my back cracks in three places and she shoves her tongue down my throat. I feel one hand all over my ass and the other already tugging at my cock. That's when I remember she hasn't orgasmed yet at all! "You're fucking unstoppable!" I say.

"What will it take to get you hard again? Are you a leg man?" She points a toe and her quadriceps fucking explodes. "A chest man?" She makes her tits do the fucking polka. "Or..." and with this she slowly crunches into the sickest most muscular pose. I mean she blows my fucking my mind. I have never seen anything like it. Her traps are thicker my lats. She's holding this flex and every muscle on her is fucking blowing up. She is fucking scary enormous. Finally her muscles get so fucking jacked that the miniskirt pops right off of her.

"An everything man!" she says and fondles my rock hard cock admiringly. She kicks her heels off and sits down on the edge of the bed.

My eyes are popping out of my head when I look over at that big engorged clit of hers, nestled between those jacked legs. "You're not wearing any fucking underwear?"

"Not on a date with Mr. Los Angeles," she says, licking her lips again.

That crazy muscle freak! A skirt that short and no underwear??? I can't believe I didn't notice until now.

Then she spreads those jacked, veiny legs and starts fondling that meaty clit. "Come on, Roy Montez, you hot stud. Take me."

I get on my knees and lick that clit. It's poking out now, a little meaty mini girl cock. I suck on it hard and she goes crazy. I could eat that tasty shit all day.

"That feels so good but you can suck my little girl meat later. Come on," she says. She grabs me under the arms, leans back onto the bed and lifts me on top of her. I start working my dick inside of her and I'm telling you she is going fucking crazy. My head isn't even halfway in yet. So I decide I'm going to show Miss Muscles right here what's what and I jam that thing inside of her. She fucking screams so loud I'm waiting for something to fall. I start pumping her like crazy. She's soaking wet and she's wriggling that huge body back and forth. The bed's shaking like an earthquake. Those huge fucking muscles are flexing.

Then all of a sudden I'm airborne again and guess who lands on top of me? I can't see anything but her now. She is so fucking wide, those lats expanded, the chest flexed, the meaty tits punching me in the face, and her hips slamming down on me like a fucking sledgehammer. I think to myself holy shit. She's going to break something. "Easy babe!"

"Of course, I'm sorry. You've just got me too excited. I've never slept with a huge stud like you. And your fucking huge penis is driving me insane!" So she sits back now and starts squatting my penis, like deep fucking squats on my penis! I have never seen a chick do that and my eyes are popping out of my head watching those legs explode. Just huge, jacked beastly muscle on muscle! Then she puts her hands behind her neck and flexes those massive arms and I'm going fucking crazy!

"Don't come yet, baby," she whispers, and squeezes my dick so hard with her cunt that I scream. Well kind of grunt sort of. She's fingering herself while she pumps me. That jacked clit of hers standing at attention must be a fucking inch long. She is moaning like fucking crazy and then I can tell she's going to blow. I shoot my gizz jet into her and she collapses on top of me, kissing me all over. "That cock of yours is magic," she says. "Magic."

"So I've heard," I say.

"So what do you think? Do I get the job?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I say. "Tell you what. How'd you like me to move in with you?"

She gets so excited. "Really?"

"I was thinking it could be fun. I'm not making any promises or anything. You'd have to prove yourself but..."

"Oh Roy!" She grabs the back of my neck and shoves her tongue so deeply into my mouth that I'm gasping for air by the time she takes it out. "You won't be sorry. I will take such good care of you and that gorilla cock of yours."

I smile. "That's what I was thinking."

hatour

Part 4

She was between my legs licking my cock like it was an ice cream cone when she said it. She was sucking my balls, licking up and down my shaft hungrily, like she hadn't seen a cock in years. This is often how I wake up these days. She's as horny as she is large.

"Honey," she says to me. "Don't take this personally, but I'm a girl who needs to mess around once in a while. Just want to be up front about it so it doesn't catch you by surprise, okay? But you'll always be my number one because I'm crazy about you." And then she deep throats me. My cock reaching halfway down her throat as her traps bulge and her long hair tickles my abs. She puts her big muscular hands all over my pecs until I blow.

It takes me a minute to figure all this out in the state I'm in. I mean giving me the best blow job I ever had while she tells me she's going to cheat on me? A little confusing for a guy like me to say the least. And listen, I'm so taken care of by this beast that I'm not even thinking about other woman. I mean come on. Who else can do what she does? But I mean if she can do it, I can too right? I'm Mr. fucking LA aren't I? And I mean crazy-ass Delaney wouldn't be a bad change of pace for example.

So after I catch my breath, I say totally chill, "Open relationship's okay with me babe. I mean you're the hottest thing I've ever seen but a little variety never hurt anyone, right?"

Meghan sits up and listens. It doesn't get less awesome looking at this beast. The hulking, vascular lats and the massive pecs pointing those luscious round breasts with their bullet nipples right at me. The bulging arms as thick as the trunk of a small tree. She smiles and touches my face. "That's not what I meant honey. I would just get too jealous thinking about you with other women. Sharing that big thing."

She starts stroking me again, and I shit you not, I'm already hard. "You understand, don't you? I've worked so hard to be everything you wanted me to be. Even thinking about sharing you with somebody else just gets me so mad." She unconsciously opens and closes her fists and I swear her huge veiny forearms bulge in four directions. "You don't want that do you? Haven't I taken good care of you baby? Has there ever been a moment where I haven't pleased you?"

"No baby. You're the hottest thing I've ever seen. I haven't even thought about another woman since we been together. But, I mean, it just doesn't seem fair you know?"

"I know baby, I know. But that's just the way it is okay? I promise you'll be happy. Don't worry your head about it, okay?" And with that she squats over me and starts touching herself with my cock. "So big," she moaned. "My own personal massive dildo."

I watch her clit swell out from between those lips. Just a big angry-looking round knob that makes my mouth water every time I see it. Then she sticks me inside and effortlessly squats my cock right down to my ball sack, moaning and touching herself. She flexes her arms behind her head, her massive quads and hamstrings engorged, until we both blow. She comes so hard it's like my cock, which was being squeezed and stretched by her tight, muscular pussy, suddenly takes a dive in a lake.

When she gets off of me, there's a puddle on my crotch. "I'll see you later baby," she says, blowing a kiss to me. "I'm going straight to the gym from work, okay?"

"How about I go with you?"

She looks at me like she feels sorry for me. "Is that a good idea? You didn't seem to enjoy that too much last time."

"Yeah but it's different now, baby."

"How are you going to manage watching these big muscles explode in those little gym shorts of yours?"

"I'll manage."

She smiles. "Really, baby?" And she lifts those big arms up and holds the pose until her biceps and triceps look like they're about to explode. Jesus. My exhausted cock jumps to attention.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, babe, I'll figure it out. It'll be worth it."

It wasn't easy to find. A little storefront down in El Segundo that took me fifteen minutes to get to but it was worth the drive. Every woman in this place had muscles. No one even close to Meghan's size but lots of bodies worth looking at. Then a woman in her late 40's walks up to me. She is wearing one of those cut off sweatshirt things that a lot of bodybuilders wear to hide their muscles. But I can see by those traps sticking out and her thick neck that this woman can do some damage. "Can I help you?" she asks. She's got a pretty face. I dig older chicks now and then. This one, with her deep voice sending a thrill down my cock, I could dig her.

"Just meeting my girlfriend," I say nonchalantly.

She smiles. "You're Meghan's boyfriend. Thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to toss you out of here. I'm Dana. I used to train Meghan."

Just then Meghan walks in wearing butt huggers. Her legs are exploding out of those things in every direction. She's wearing this tank top that must be at least two sizes too small. It's torn down the sides to give those meaty lats some air and just far enough down the neckline that her cleavage shows. No bra. Her pecs are all the support she needs and those nipples of hers are pointing right at my head. I'm already hard. Fuck.

"Hi baby," she says, and gives my cock a squeeze.

"Meghan!" I say like a little bitch. Dana laughs.

"Just marking my territory," she says.

"I've heard a lot about you," Dana says, her eyes wandering down to my crotch. Speaking of my crotch, I decided to take some precautions. I taped my cock to my leg with athletic tape.

"Arms and legs, baby. You good with that?" Meghan asks.

I'm good with all of it. I want to see this beast pump iron. She walks up to the dumbbell rack, grabs the 75s, and starts pumping. "You're not just going to watch me are you?" I can tell immediately that this ain't going to work. I'm watching those biceps lengthen and bulge. When I say bulge, I mean these suckers are as big as watermelons. Big ones.

I pick up 40's but all I can feel is my cock straining against that athletic tape, beating so hard my leg starts to shake. "...14, 15, 16..." she's counting. I mean she's just starting to get tired. I see her pec veins starting to pop.

When she hits twenty, she drops the dumbbells to the ground and starts flexing her biceps one at a time in the mirror. These fucking arms are so big and jacked they make Tina Zampa look like a fitness model. Then she throws them up in the air. Those biceps stand above her arms like Swiss alps. They are so fucking big and jacked her skin is almost transparent. As tall as those biceps are, her triceps are twice as tall. I mean my eyes can't believe what they're seeing. She smiles at me. "Not bad, huh?"

I drop my dumbbells. I'm exhausted. Zero reps. Fuck.

"You know what?" she says. "I feel like doing a few pull-ups. I just did back yesterday but I'm feeling fucking strong today." She points at the plates. "Grab me a couple 45's?" She puts four plates on her weight belt. Her movement is perfectly controlled, slow and smooth. I watch in awe as this beast effortlessly knocks out reps. Her back is as big and wide as an aircraft carrier as every muscle bulges. I mean I'm seeing muscles I don't think I've ever seen before. I mean fuck. This crazy bitch's back looks the Rocky Mountains, with a thin sheen of sweat making it glisten in the overhead lights. "...48, 49, 50! Your turn!" she says.

She jumps down from the bar with a big grin on her face, like that was just the easiest thing in the world. I mean she's not even breathing heavy. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. She'd be the biggest dude at almost any gym and this is the monster I'm fucking. I want her to take me so bad. Hear that? Her take me! Never said that before in my life.

I grab the bar but I'm useless. I'm hanging there like it was me that just pumped out 50. She nods at my shorts in the mirror. "Seems like you're having some costume failure issues." And I look down and sure enough, there's the head of my cock poking out from beneath my shorts.

"Ah shit!" I jump off the bar. I don't think that's ever happened before.

"I think you need to take care of that."

"Where's the bathroom?"

She points to the door and I limp in as fast as I can. I pull my shorts down around my ankles and I swear my dick has grown three sizes. I mean I'm lightheaded man, like that thing is sucking all the blood out of my entire body. I yank off the partially shredded athletic tape. I'm just about to jack that thing when in walks Meghan and Dana, whose eyes are practically popping out of her head.

"You weren't kidding," Dana says to Meghan. "Congratulations." Dana grabs my cock and squeezes. "I can't even get my hand around this thing," she says, licking her chops.

"Okay, Dana, that's enough," Meghan says. "I invited you to look at it, not arm wrestle it. Close the door behind you."

Dana leaves and I'm left with a hungry looking muscle beast standing over me. "God baby, I thought we'd at least make it halfway through the workout. I barely got my pump on," she says.

I apologize. "Thought I could at least handle a half hour."

"Are you kidding baby? Nothing could make me happier. I worked three hard years for you. And that was before I knew how much you were packing. I knew you were large Ray but OMG."

I still can't get over this beast. Every muscle is so fucking jacked. Now she's posing for me and my hand instinctively reaches for my cock.

"Don't do that," she says it like I'm picking my nose and gently swats it away. She pushes me back into the wall. My arms are pinned down by her mass and she starts feeling me hungrily all over, abs, chest, arms, ass. She's grinding her pussy meat into my hip and squeezing my nipples. Then she leans over and starts breathing heavy into my ear. "I am so...much...stronger than you," she whispers.

She pulls away and finally I can breathe again. I watch her as she strips naked in front of me. That huge pumped bitch is licking her lips and touching herself. I've never felt so small in my life. "What are you waiting for? Start worshipping."

She doesn't need to tell me twice. I start feeling every fucking muscle. Those angry pecs. The lats that are so wide that I can't even get my hands halfway around them. The jacked abdominal ridges. Those shoulders big as shoulder pads, no, bigger. When I've got my hands on her ass, she flexes it for me. I'm just working my way around those tree trunk legs when she grabs me by the back of the head and shoves me into her twat. "Oh yes, baby!" she screams as I suck and chew on that meaty engorged clit like my life depended it. "God I needed that. Oh you know how to take care of me."

She lifts me up and throws me against the wall. My feet are a foot off the ground and I'm looking down at her huge pipes and her jacked, veiny chest. "I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Are you ready?" she says with this crazed look in her eyes. She puts one foot on the top of the toilet, cups my ass with her huge left hand and grabs my cock with her right. She works the head around the edges until she can squeeze it into her soaking wet muscle pussy. She groans.

"So big," she says and starts jamming me inside of her. I mean the room goes dark with her body pushing against me like that. All I can see are muscles, all I can feel are muscles, and my cock is getting squeezed so hard I feel my eyes bulging. Her hot breath is on my neck as she slams me in and out. Then she starts licking me, behind the ears and down the chest. Her hungry right hand's feeling me up and down, squeezing and pinching. She's grunting like a coal miner, and finally she screams and drops me. She's got this crazed look on her face like she's about to eat me for lunch, but all she says is "You are something, baby."

I look down at my cock, still rock hard, and up at her like a dog who just peed the rug. She laughs. "I'm sorry, baby. I was sure you came. You've got a superhero penis."

She grabs me by the ass and lifts me into her mouth. She sucks me hard and slow, licking and sucking, until I see a thousand stars. Why would I want to fuck anybody else? Although Dana sure seems like a horny muscle freak too.

hatour

Part 5

I had just put on my stupid black and white referee shirt when I heard the knock on the door. The sporting goods store I worked in didn't open until 11 and I was getting a late start. Meghan was so horny she couldn't sleep, which meant I didn't sleep either. If she's got an itch, I better fucking scratch it, let me tell you. Just before she got out of bed, must have been about 6:30 in the morning, she shoved my head between her legs and I sucked her engorged pussy beef until she screamed. And just in case you're thinking her screams sound like the waitress at Hooters, hers were more like the Jolly Green Giant, with a stucco-rattling roar. She was all dressed in her suit when she kissed me goodbye. She looked so big in that suit that she looked like a fucking strong side lineman. The look in her eyes told me she was forcing herself to leave.

So that's my frame of mind when I open the door and find Dana, the owner of Meghan's gym and hungry examiner of my rock hard cock. She is standing there in torn jean shorts and flip flops, wearing a sweatshirt unzipped just enough to show bulging pectoral cleavage. Her hair's wet and her legs are so ripped that her skin looks see-through. She smiles. "You going to invite me in?"

"I'm sorry," I stutter, and open the door for her. She sits down on the couch and crosses her legs. The quads on her right leg bulge.

I'm still standing by the front door, too stunned to do anything. "I've got to leave in about 45 minutes," I say.

"No problem," she says, and pats the couch for me to sit down. "That's plenty of time." For what? Don't get me wrong. I know where this is going. It doesn't take a genius. She laughs. "You're not afraid of me are you?"

"It's just. You're kind of hot and I've got a girlfriend."

She laughs. "I bet Meghan is like three girlfriends," she says, and she pats the couch again. This time I sit.

"Since you're being so honest with me, I'm going to be honest with you too. Do you mind if I take my jacket off? I ran 5 miles this morning and I'm still a little overheated." She peels it off slowly. She's so jacked that it takes her a minute to get it over all those muscles. By the time she's finished, my eyes are popping out of my head. She's wearing a little halter top, and her upper body is every bit as ripped as her legs. She's smaller than Meghan but she's so ripped that her muscles actually look bigger if that's possible. Her abs are deep, taut ridges. The edges of her pecs push up almost to her bowling bowl shoulders. Her lats extend out from her waist like wings and her biceps are bigger and rounder than mine unflexed. Jesus.

"The whole time I was running this morning, all I could think about was you. How beautiful you are, that hot body of yours," she trails off as her eyes drift down to my stiffening cock. "I'll just be honest with you. I got very horny just thinking about you. I mean like dripping wet horny. So horny that if any good looking man crossed my path I might have just raped him." She's literally licking her lips right now. "Maybe that's why I didn't see any. I must look kind of scary when I'm horny."

She looks hungrily at me and I'm squirming. As exhausted as I am, of course I want to fuck her. I love hot, horny older babes. That's another one of my types. Did I tell you? She's beautiful. She's got beautiful blue eyes and long brown hair. Except for the crows' feet around her eyes and her smile lines, I would have guessed she was in her early thirties. And nothing turns me on more than a babe with a sex drive. I can tell this chick is off the hook. Raping guys? I believe her. But you know, I've got this problem. This big problem, and it's almost six feet tall and weighs 250 scary pounds of bulging muscle.

"Dana, you are so hot. Believe me, it's hard to say no to you. But Meghan would kill me."

She puts her hand on my cock and squeezes, her forearm exploding into a million sinews. I swear to god she's salivating. "Meghan doesn't need to know." She starts to slip a hand down my gym shorts. Then she leans into my ear and runs her fingers through my hair. "You know you can't stop me. Do you have any idea what kind of effect you have on a woman? And you know what? If she ever found out, you can just say I forced you," she whispers.

Suddenly I feel her other hand grab my head and pull me in. Her tongue is practically down my throat. I'm pushing her away but this bitch is fucking strong. Finally, I get her to stop. "I think it's a bad idea," I say, my cock still pulsating from her herculean grip. "You and her are friends aren't you?"

She smiles. "We're close friends. But if anybody understands out of control horny, it's Meghan. She'd do the same thing if she were me. Listen young man, I'm telling you up front. I'm not taking no for answer. How about we arm wrestle for it," She says. "Come on, a big strong man like you? If you really don't want to, you'll just beat me and then I'll go home."

"No," I say even though my cock's in full jail break and she knows it.

"Look this is your fault. If you hadn't shown me your beautiful cock—"

"—Shown you?? You walked in on me in the bathroom."

"Oh come on, you loved it. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't be here right now and you know I didn't build this body to take no for an answer. I know you want me. I can see the way you're looking at me." And she throws her arms up in a double biceps that blows my mind. They are beautiful and cut every which way. Those suckers must be 18 inches.

She looks down at my cock and she's licking her lips again. She grabs it and squeezes. "Let's cut the crap okay? You want me and I fucking want you so bad. Meghan will never know. So let's get going." She takes her top off and is about to strip off her shorts when I stop her.

"I really don't think it's a good idea."

"Okay, I understand. How about we arm wrestle for it?" she says and sits down at the kitchen table with her arm in the ready position. Her nipples are hard and her skin is covered with goose bumps. Dana is one horny bitch. I sit down across from her and as soon as we grip hands I can tell I'm in trouble. "Ready," she says. "Go!"

I'm pushing as hard as I can and it feels like I'm wrestling a steel beam. She smiles. "Is that all you got Mr. LA? I should have warned you, arm wrestling makes me even hornier. I love dominating men who think they're strong." I start cheating a little, putting some upper body into it, and I still can't move her. Her bicep is fucking huge. A big round cut bowling ball. The harder I push the bigger it gets. She's got a big smile on her face.

Slowly, she forces my arm towards the table. "I told you, baby," she whispers. "Tell me the truth though. Didn't you want to lose?" And with that, she touches my knuckles to the table and holds me there. "Don't you want this big, strong mature dominant woman to take advantage of you?" She releases my hand and stands up.

I stand up too. Somehow, even though I've got a few inches on her, I'm feeling pretty small right now. That doesn't stop my raging cock, which is feeling not too sad about my fate. After all you tried didn't you? My cock says to me.

She walks over to me and yanks my pants off. I swear to god my cock is so big right now even I can't fucking believe it. "It's so beautiful," she says. She grabs it with both hands, pulls me towards her, and touches herself with it.

"Take off my shorts," she says. I unbutton them. I shove my hand in there and her shaved pussy is soaking wet. "Off!" she orders. I try to yank them off but her thighs are so huge I can't. "Fuck!" she yells. "Sometimes these legs really get in the way." She wiggles them off, grabs me by the dick, and pulls me in between her legs. She flexes so hard that I'm afraid I'll blow before I ever get inside her.

"Not so hard," I stutter.

She picks me up and cradles me like a baby. "Enough with the foreplay," she says, sucking my cock as she carries me into the bedroom. She tosses me onto the bed, leaps up, and starts to lower herself onto my cock. I'm so thick that it's just not going in.

"Goddamn you're big," she says. She starts working the head around her lips, pushing it this way and that until she's finally able to jam me in there. "Oh...my...god," she says. "Oh...my...god." She's going at full speed. She's squeezing her nipples, touching herself, and rubbing her chest. She's pumping and squeezing my cock. Her legs are so jacked from the deep squats that they turn beet red with veins as big as garter snakes. She's going at it hard and fast. She starts to moan and I know she's close. She comes so hard her juices gush down my cock like a fucking waterfall. As soon as she's done, she climbs off of me and starts to get dressed. "Told you it wouldn't take long. Thanks baby. I so needed that. You are a fucking god."

I look at her like a puppy dog and then down at my cock, which is still rock hard. "You're joking. Baby, I thought you were going to come before I even got you inside." She grabs it and gives it a squeeze. "You think I'd leave you like that?? Poor thing. Don't you worry," she says and lowers her mouth on to my aching cock. She's licking, sucking, and eating my balls. I mean she can't deep throat me like Meghan does but I'm telling you she's got skills. But somehow, I'm still not blowing. Maybe it's Meghan's fault. Too much fucking sex.

Finally she just starts jacking me off. She looks in my eyes and smiles. "Why don't you look at this bicep baby?" She flexes while she's jacking me and that bicep keeps growing. Finally the head of my cock bulges and now she can tell I'm about to blow. She puts her mouth on me and sucks me until there's nothing left. "A little extra protein never hurt anyone," she says, licking her lips. "Meghan doesn't need it. That better? Hey, you got to get going don't you?"

I look at the clock and sure enough, I'm already late for work. "Fuck!"

"See you tomorrow, baby. Maybe a little earlier. It will give us some extra time," she says, winking at me and closes the door behind her. What the fuck?? How did I go from being Mr. Los Angeles to some kind of living dildo for horny muscle bitches? Not that I'm complaining.

hatour

Part 6

So that was my life for a while. Meghan from the moment she got back from work and all night long. Dana for a little 'good morning' action before work and occasionally even in the store. You're right if I'm sounding a little so-so about it. On the one hand, I was having crazy hot sex with two nympho muscle freaks non-stop. Isn't that every man's dream, to be fucking crazy sick babes all the time?? On the other, I was fucking exhausted. It got so bad the first year that my workouts started to suffer and I realized I wasn't going to be able to defend my Mr. Los Angeles crown.

On the one hand, my cock kept growing because of all that stimulation (who knew that could happen??). On the other hand, I was drinking too much and starting to look a little soggy. Uppers and downers, I guess.

Dana didn't come every day, thank god. It was usually kind of cyclical. She'd wait until she absolutely had to have me, fuck me like crazy for a couple of weeks, and then disappear for a while. I think she's married so I guess she really tried her hardest not to fuck me.

One time, just for the heck of it, I said no. Well she thought that was pretty funny. "No?" she says, with a big smile on her face. She's all sweaty. After the first few times, she decided she didn't need to bother showering after her morning run. So her tank top is sticking to her body and her muscles are so big and defined against that soaked wife-beater that I swear it looked fake. Like those muscle suits kids wear for Halloween. She starts just walking into me and pushing me back with her chest. Then she lifts me off my feet and holds me up against the wall effortlessly. Her biceps and shoulders are bulging. She's holding me like I'm a small child. "Did my little fuck bitch just say no to mama?"

"No," I said, "I mean I didn't say no."

"I didn't think so," she said, slowly lowering me to the floor. She flexed her huge arm and shoved it my face. "Because no one says no to Mama and her big muscles. Kiss it." Then she told me to lick the sweat off her pussy. And I did. And then she fucked the absolute shit out of me. Honest to God, I've never been so turned on in my life. That was the sick part. And that sex-crazed muscle freak wasn't in her 30's by the way. She was 55.

After about a year and a half of this, I decided something had to change and that was me. I started going to the gym again every day, no matter how tired I was. For the first time in my life, I decided to get some pharmaceutical help. That helped with the energy too. It took six months, but I'll never forget the day I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Damn, dude. You're looking pretty good." My arms had grown quite a bit. I was measuring out at about seventeen inches, bigger than my Mr. L.A. days.

The ladies were starting to check me out again. Of course, I was still chained to an oversized muscle freak. As good as I felt at the gym, I felt like some kind of a book nerd or something at home.

It was hard to see because I lived with her and saw her every day, but Meghan was starting to change too. I mean she used to kind of worship the ground I walked on, you know? Really took care of me, cooked for me, cleaned up after me, and treated my cock like some kind of a god. Now it was like she was expecting me to do everything for her. I mean she did have a better paying job, worked longer hours, and the sex with her was still totally off the hook. But doing laundry, cooking, and making beds? That's not really what I signed up for. Even the sex, I feel a little silly complaining since she was a fucking sex god, she started to get a little more forceful with me.

One night, I was sitting on the couch watching ESPN and drinking a beer. I was still in my gym clothes and feeling pretty good about my biceps that day. You know, just flexing those suckers and saying to myself "Damn!" when Meghan came barreling in and ruined it.

"Goddamn!" Meghan says. "You would not believe the shit I have to put up with." She spots my beer on the coffee table. "Good idea," she says, dumping her gym bag and heading straight for the fridge. "Did you forget to wash the dishes?" she says from the kitchen.

"I'll do it later," I say.

"They've been sitting here all day?"

I start to get a little pissed. "Hey, I've got a job too, you know."

"Well I don't like them sitting there. Get up five minutes earlier then."

I've definitely been testing the limits these days. I'm tired of getting ordered around, but I really just don't want to see what happens when she gets angry, if you know what I mean.

So I decide to change the subject. "Didn't you work out?" Usually she knocks off around four o'clock to hit the weights, but here it is seven o'clock and she's still dressed for work.

"Well let me tell you about my day. Rick doesn't finish his part of the spreadsheet and we've got a pitch meeting tomorrow at 9am. So guess who has to do the other half? Think I'm a little pissed?" She sits next to me on the couch and let me tell you what she looks like in that suit. She's wearing a size 54 men's long, and I'm telling you if that fabric didn't have a little stretch in it she'd be naked right now. The only wrinkle I see is in the collar and that's because her traps are so fucking huge it can't sit flat. Even the forearms are skintight. I mean these suits are made for fat 350 pound men and she's filling that fucker out at 257 with 10% body fat. She could win a wet t-shirt contest in that thing. Jesus.

"And then we go to lunch. We grab a cab and that little shit, he's half my size, he opens the door for me!"

"Come on. He's not dissing you or anything. He's just being polite."

"Tell you what. Don't you start being polite or we're going to have some big problems around here."

You see what I mean? Back and forth we go. I don't know what's going on with her but I mean she's nothing like the sweet oversized girl I moved in with. She's gone from being sweet and worshipful to being king bitch. I should tell you that the whole time she's sitting there, that horny muscle freak has a hand on my cock. She is rubbing up and down, squeezing and kneading it through my gym shorts. Before I know it, she's on her knees in front of me.

"Baby, you're going to think I'm crazy I know, but I've been dreaming about sucking you off ever since lunch. I was eating this big, juicy steak and I swear to god it was like I was waiting for it to gizz in my mouth." She laughs as she pulls my shorts around my ankles and frees my rocket ship. Before I know it she's got that thing halfway down her throat. Jesus, I mean I'm not complaining but this shit is crazy. No foreplay or nothing. She just yanks my shorts down and starts sucking.

"Don't you even want to take your jacket off?"

She laughs so hard she almost chokes on it. "I'm losing my fucking mind," she says. "Must be the hormones." She strips off her jacket and her skintight blue oxford shirt. This causes her to roll her massive shoulders and flex her pecs, her big breasts jumping up and down. "So constricting!"

My cock throbs at the sight of her. I mean every time she sees me hard, it's like throbbing rock-hard proof of her own hotness and she gets this big shit-eating grin on her face. "You like my big muscles, don't you baby?"

And then she's on it, licking and stroking. Deep throating that thing like it's a plastic straw and licking my balls while she does it. She comes up for air and smiles at me. "Nothing I like more than sucking your dick. Feel good, baby?" I mean, you see what I mean about being hard to resist? I mean as much as her behavior was turning me off lately, the freak gives the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life.

"Oh my God, baby," I say. "You are fucking insane." Her hand has taken over for the moment and her shoulders and forearms are bulging. She smiles and winks at me. "Don't blow too hard, okay? I need that big ol' thing inside of me."

Then she's back at it, licking and sucking until I blow my load. That crazy freak licks up every last drop like it's her favorite flavor of ice cream. "Mmmm," she says, smiling. "Ready for round two?"

She yanks off her pants and starts touching herself in between those ripped tree trunk legs of hers. I'm telling you each quadriceps muscle is bulging. That giant clit of hers has already pushed out from between her lips. She's so fucking hot and I'm salivating. I love eating her meat but I look down and my Johnson has shriveled up. I can tell Meghan's worried. Hell, even I'm a little worried.

"Maybe in a couple of minutes?" I say.

"That's so not like you. You're still attracted to me aren't you baby?"

"Of course. But baby, come on. I just came. Most guys need a little recovery time. It's normal. How about I suck you while we're waiting?"

"Aww baby. I've been thinking about having that thing inside me all day. What can I do?"

By this point, I know where my 'on switch' is. "You could flex for me."

"I got an idea. How about you measure my big boy muscles?" she says, winking at me. "I think I've grown." She's been saying shit like this lately. Calling herself the 'man around here.' It turns me on and bums me out at the same time.

I run to grab the tape measure. When I come back she's already holding a massive double biceps and I can feel the blood coming back. She's pumping those huge things in the mirror and goddamn if the hair on the back of my neck isn't tingling. "Look at me," she says. "Fucking look at me." She puts her hands behind her neck, flexes her arms, vacuums her abs, and at the very end, steps one leg out front and flexes it. Holy yoked mother! My whole body starts shaking. "You know," she says, "I've decided I'm going to try to compete against the men. What do you think?"

"You're not that big are you?" But I'm looking at her and dang, maybe she is.

"Maybe in another ten pounds. I'm tall enough. The Mr. LA guys are puny little nerds compared to me."

I mean it's true, but does she have to talk about it? She's hitting different flexes; triceps, double biceps, and most muscular. She does a 3/4 back pose and I swear to god she looks bigger than Arnold did back in the day.

"How can I measure you like that?" I say, my voice a bit high like she just kicked me in the nuts. Maybe she did.

She looks at my rock-hard throbbing cock and winks. "Looks like you don't need to." It's all the affirmation she needs these days.

"I've got the measuring tape already and those babies look huge. Come on, double biceps, baby." She hits it and starts pumping those fuckers. Holy shit she's huge. I mean, way bigger than any chick I've ever seen. Maybe she could compete against the men, and obviously we're talking heavyweights here. She'd dwarf anybody else. "Hold still," I say.

"Don't cheat," she says. "Make sure that tape is taut." She's breathing heavy in my ear and rubbing her chest against me. I swear to god I can fucking smell her sex drive. I get the tape just above the top of her bulge, make sure I'm at the lowest point of her triceps, and pull that sucker tight. She flexes just to make sure. "22 and a half inches!" I say, as my rock-hard cock slaps against her thigh. She reaches down and strokes it before leaning into my ear. "That's better," she whispers. "Maybe you should measure my massive fucking chest too. You know what? I think I'm plenty big, don't you think so baby? I'd be the biggest man out there."

So I get up my courage and I tell myself that she may be stronger than me but if she's fucking me and crazy about me I'm the man. For the first time in a while, I take charge. "Later," I say, lifting her off the ground by her huge, rock-hard ass.

She giggles. "Careful, don't hurt yourself." Somehow I carry that big freak into the bedroom. I throw her down on the bed, totally out of breath, and climb on top of her. I don't think I've been on top the entire time we've been together. The sensation is crazy, like I'm suspended in mid-air or something. She's so fucking thick I'm easily two feet above the bed.

I work my cock in there and I'm pumping that bitch like nobody's business. Harder than I ever have. I mean I'm looking to cause a little pain and doing a pretty good job. The freak's going crazy, squirming and moaning, screaming in pain a little bit when I stick it all the way fucking in. I mean I'm massaging her fucking uterus with my foot long, and for the first time in a while I'm thinking it's working. I showed her who the man is around here. I am the fucking man.

Then suddenly I'm on my back. She's slamming her hips into me and fuck it hurts. I'm the one screaming now but I'm so turned on. I grab onto her huge, flexing glutes and I can feel her power so fuck it. The bed's shaking so hard and when she slams me like that, I swear I can feel my back hitting the box springs. In that deep voice of hers, she whispers "I'm going to come. You going to come, baby?"

And I say, "Yeah baby, bring it" and we come so fucking hard she collapses on top of me. As much as I've been hating on her macho act these days oh my god it's hard to imagine fucking anybody else ever again. Even Dana. Hot as she is. She's so heavy it's hard to fucking breathe underneath her.

She's squeezing my biceps with those big powerful hands of hers. I ain't going to lie, it hurts a little, but it also feels good. "You've gotten a little bigger too haven't you baby," she says. "Your arms are looking good."

I smile. "Glad you noticed," I say. "I been working hard."

"Don't grow too much, okay?" she says, stroking my cheek.

"Oh come on," I say. "I'll never be as big as you, baby."

"But I like it just the way it is, okay? I don't want there to be any question who's the boss."

"You are, baby."

She kisses me. "That's right," She says. "Now suck me off, big man."

And I love eating that big juicy pussy of hers too. Crawling between her legs is like crawling into the Grand Canyon. I lick those giant veiny bulging beasts on my way in until I'm face to face with her beautiful bulging clit. My mouth waters. I take it and I suck that thing, tongue and teethe it. She starts to buck and flex and suddenly I find myself scissored between those jacked thighs. I whimper in pain and she lets go.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. Please don't stop. That was soooo good," she says. She's so fucking huge she didn't even know she was doing it. She probably could barely feel my skinny body in between all those muscles. She can see my hesitation, so she pulls her knees up. "Okay? It's safe now."

I get back to work. She loves teeth and I can feel her shudder. Then all of sudden her hand is on the back of my head and I'm so far in there my whole face is wet from her juices. Finally she bellows like a giant who just got his toe cut off and lets go. I can't imagine what the neighbors think. "You're a magician!" she says.

I crawl back on top of her, smiling. "I know."

Okay, I mean she does compliment me once in a while. And holy fuck she's a monster in bed. But you see what I mean right? It seems like there's starting to be a question of my manhood. And like I said, I've got a lot of manhood. So what does a guy do? I mean obviously I'm not going to teach her a lesson.

And then we have what I will always refer to as 'the conversation.'

She's playing with my hair and she says to me, "Baby, I been meaning to talk to you. You are so incredible but I think I'd like to start having a little variety, if that's okay with you. I mean, we're apart from each other so many hours during the day. A girl like me tends to have an itch."

"Sure, baby," I say relieved. I don't have hide my Dana situation any longer. "I'm crazy about you too but I think an open relationship's a great idea."

"Awww, baby, that's not what I meant," she says. She holds me by the back of my head and shoves her tongue into my mouth. Just a small show of who's boss. "I think I'd just get too jealous. Okay? You don't have the kind of needs that I do."

"The hell I don't." Time to stand up for myself.

"Don't be that way. Don't I take care of you?" she says as she gently massages my cock.

"Oh hell yeah you do, but don't I take care of you?" I just figure this freak has to follow reason at some point.

"Baby, you've got the best penis I've ever seen in my life. All I'm saying is, I'm a very powerful woman. Very powerful. And I should be free to do what I want. Don't take it personally. I'm so big and strong I'd be that way with any man. Understand?" she says it like a third grade teacher.

I nod my head almost against my will but I'm not giving up. "What, you want to fuck Rick or something?"

"I mean maybe. I could if I want to. His penis is nowhere near as big as yours but he would do in a pinch. And besides, he needs somebody to show him who's boss."

"Oh, so you've already fucked him then!" I say, outraged.

"No, baby. I would never do that without telling you."

"Well you sure seem to know exactly how big his cock is."

"Honey, I know how big everybody's cock is. I check men's packages the way you look at tits. Don't tell me you don't. I knew you were big before I started pursuing you. I mean you've got a great figure but you think I wanted you for your muscles? Honey, you looked damn tasty in that posing suit let me tell you. All I'm saying is, when I see a man I need to fuck, I should be able to. It's got nothing to do with what you and I have. It's just about getting off. "

"Well I don't think it's fair."

"It's not. But let me tell you all this talk about penises is making me horny again." She climbs on top of me and starts grinding my cock. But this time she's holding my wrists down. "How come you're not trying to escape?" she says, winking at me. Are you kidding? No way I can move this freak. "Who's the man, baby? Say it."

"You know I don't like it when you do this."

"That's why I'm doing it. Is that why you're not getting hard baby?" She lets me go and starts flexing. First her huge arms and then her pecs, lifting her tits up and down. Then she hits a most muscular pose and holds it. Her whole upper body turns red and even the veins in her head start popping. She is fucking huge, scary, and really almost beastly, I mean it's a disgusting display of power, but my cock gets as hard as rebar.

She grins that big shit-eating grin again. "You might not like when I say it but you sure do like when I show it," she says and climbs on top of it. This time she's so wet I just slide right in. She smiles. "You see that, baby? I know you still love me. You and me are the same way. The bigger the better, right baby?"

hatour

Part 7

Well that did it. I don't care how sexy and huge and dominant that freak is. Does she really think that I, Mr. Los Angeles, am going to be a stunt cock for anyone? No. As much as I love having sex with that muscle freak, it's time to make my exit.

I decide I'm going to pack my shit as soon as she leaves for work and get the fuck out. And you know what's fucking weird? This is the first morning since we've been together that she doesn't wake me up to fuck me. It's like she knew or something.

So I'm laying in bed pretending to be asleep while she gets dressed for work. Yes, of course I'm watching. I'm ogling every muscle flex as she gets ready. That huge, ripped ass, those freaky hams, I mean even her feet have muscles. That freak has somehow warped me for normal women I'll tell you that. I mean I always liked fit women but I liked 'em like Delaney you know. A normal muscle girl with defined legs and great tits. The kind of girl that every dude at the beach is checking out because she's so damned hot. And now all I'm looking for is muscle. Even when I'm just walking down the street I'm checking it out. I mean the sheer power and horniness of that freak girlfriend of mine gives me a fucking contact high. I'm already start to have second thoughts about leaving her.

I walk into the kitchen. There she is at the counter with her back to me, wolfing down the usual six eggs and a bowl of cereal. I can see her ripped 'V' and the bulging triceps right through her fucking business suit. I mean from the back that bitch is a linebacker for the mother fuckin' Rams.

A little voice in me is saying "Maybe just hit that shit one more time bro??" But I'm telling you, honest, I'm trying desperately to resist.

"Good morning," I say, and she turns to face me. She's wearing a white v-neck t-shirt under that suit today. Her muscle cleavage is pushing through and I swear I can count her abs. She's looking me up and down too, lingering for a moment on my semi-hard cock of course.

"I'm rushing a little this morning baby," she says.

"Too bad," I say. "How about just a few poses for me before you go."

She looks at her watch. "I don't know if that's a good idea, baby."

"Just one."

"I can't pose in my suit baby. I'll shred this thing."

"So take it off."

"Just one though, okay?" she says as she wiggles out of her jacket. She puts her hands on her hips, flares her lats, and holds it until her arms and chest are fucking exploding. I go weak in the knees. My cock is so hard and throbbing it looks like a mother fucking diving board.

"Just one more time bro, come on," my little voice says. I walk up to her and wiggle my hands under that t-shirt of hers and start feeling her tits. She feels my cock between her legs and sighs. "I really don't have time for this baby."

"Aw come on, since when?"

She throws me over her shoulder and carries me to the bed. Then she strips off her clothes in front of me and I can't help but touch myself. My whole body is on fire and I see her pussy beef bulging and I know she is too. She climbs on top of me and lowers her pussy down. All she does is squeeze me with her pussy muscles and I'm going out of my fucking mind. She laughs. "Like that? Bet you never felt a pussy like that." Then she fucks the shit of me until I come. I mean I haven't done anything and I'm out of breath.

She climbs off of me and stands before me at the foot of the bed. She is just so massive and dominant without even flexing. Then she points at the floor and in a voice so deep I swear I can feel it vibrate inside of me, she says "On your knees." Of course I do what she says. Fast. And she shoves my head into her pussy and I eat that shit until she screams.

Then she looks at her watch. "Shit, you made me late," she says as I'm still wiping her juices off my face. And without another word, she throws her clothes on and runs out.

My willpower has been weakened obviously. My manhood is very important to me but shit. I don't know another woman who can do that to me. I mean wouldn't you put up with a lot to fuck a crazy, horny freak like that? I jump in the shower. Even though my cock's getting hard just thinking about her, I decide, that's it bro. I'm packing up my shit.

Truth is I'm actually worried about what will happen to me if I don't. I mean it wouldn't be hard to get used to a life like this. I've been doing it for two and a half years already and I'm just as sex crazy about her as I was when we started.

So I'm psyching myself up you know. That's it. It's decided. I wash my face off, get dressed, and start packing. I don't have a lot so there's not a lot of time to change my mind, which is a good thing. I zip my duffle and I'm on my way when there's a knock at the door. I look out the peephole.

Oh fuck. I forgot all about Dana. She hadn't been around in months. Oh fuck do I know what that means. I thought maybe she was over me when I started getting bigger again. She definitely noticed. So I just stand there and pretend no one's home.

'Please God,' I'm saying to myself. 'Make her go away and I will never fuck a muscle freak again!!' And it's quiet. I'm just about to say to myself 'Thanks a lot God' when she starts pounding on the door.

"I know you're fucking in there you little pussy!" she screams. "Open that mother fucking door or I'll break it down."

Well fuck. I mean the neighbors must be freaking out. If I don't let her in, that door's coming down. Police are going to show up and then what?? Thanks a whole fucking lot God.

So I open the door. "Jesus Dana! Calm the fuck down! I was just in the fucking bathroom okay? Somebody's going to call the police if you act like that." She's soaking fucking wet. I mean there's sweat dripping down her legs, her shirt's sticking to her, and her nipples look like they're about to break through the fabric. She is looking fucking huge. She looks thick and I swear her arms and delts have grown since I last saw her.

"I don't know what I was going to do with myself if you weren't here," she says, sounding a little panicked. "I've been trying to turn my desire for you into muscle. I'm obsessed with you, you know that? My poor husband was feeling overlooked. It's not easy let me tell you. Every time I'm running I think about taking you. What's it been five months? Can't believe I went that long. And look at these babies," she says, throwing her arms up. Oh my god! She's fucking huge. Her biceps are fucking mountains and her forearms have to be as big as my biceps now. "And I'm running 10 miles now. I'm a machine. You're surprised aren't you? Didn't think I could get any bigger huh?"

She rips off her shirt and every fucking muscle is bulging. Her pecs look as thick and hard as mother fucking manhole covers. Her cute little breasts bounce as she flexes. She puts her hands on her hips and flares her lats. They are so massive I can't see anything but her. "But my run today, I knew I had to have you. I was feeling so swollen and wet down there I could barely run," she says and drops her shorts. There it is, glistening in sweat like a mother fucking diamond. That thing has grown too.

My mouth's watering and my cock's going ape shit. "Jesus Dana. How much shit are you taking?"

"We're going to talk chemistry now? You better call up work and tell 'em you're going to be late," she says.

"I already called in sick." Because I was thinking I'd be looking for an apartment, not fucking this freak.

She grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me to my knees. I'm looking at that thing up close now, surrounded by all that veiny bulging girl muscle. I mean swear to god I started to fucking drool. But here's where this manhood thing comes up. I realize that as much as I really fucking want to, and even though I know just how fucking delicious it is, I got to make a stand.

"Dana, you don't know how bad I want to eat your meat. I'm not kidding. But I ain't doing it."

"Didn't we do this once already? You know it just turns me on more when you say no. I'm already in a hormonal rage right now. Not good timing for games. I mean I haven't bugged you in five months okay? Find it in your heart to satisfy me."

Is this super hot muscle freak insisting I have sex with her? I feel my resolve weakening. "Do I need to remind you how big and strong I am?" she says, flexing her pecs.

"Not at all." My cock is already pounding the inside of my jeans to get the fuck out.

She spots the duffle bag on the floor. "What's with the duffle bag?"

"I'm moving out."

"So what's the problem then? You're not even cheating on your girlfriend this time. What is it, are you not attracted to me?"

I sigh and try to figure out a way to say it that won't piss her off. "I think I'm ready for a lifestyle change."

"What? No more muscles? You're leaving the wild side, stud?"

"I just, you know, most women see me as a big, strong sexy guy. I think I mean, you know, I want to be the one in charge."

"God, you men are so predictable. Are you that insecure? You get turned on by big, dominant women and all of a sudden one day it's like you're not a man anymore."

"I mean, you're just here to fuck me."

"Uh, yeah! Why doesn't that make you happy? You're a fucking sex god. How many guys would kill to be desired by a woman like me? Do you know how many men walk into parked cars when I walk by? I can fuck almost anybody I want. My husband is totally jealous of you."

"But what if I want to make the move some time?"

Dana laughs. "Oh come on. You're telling me you never initiate with Meghan? I find that hard to believe."

She was right, come to think of it. And I mean it's true Meghan was always so turned on by me. What was my problem? Just as I'm realizing I'm still on my knees in front of her, she lifts me to my feet and puts her hand on my throbbing cock. She smiles. "Don't you see how ridiculous this is? Your cock wants me so bad. What you're really worrying about is how people see you. That's really what this is all about isn't it? Think about it this way. You have to be pretty manly to fuck a woman like me. If you didn't have a great body, I wouldn't be here."

Well shit, how convincing did she have to be? Of course I wanted to fuck her. It didn't take a genius to figure that out.

She could tell I was coming around. She smiled mischievously. "Or maybe you know that and you figure your saying no just makes me want it more. Is that what you want? For me to just take you?" Just as I was coming around to that sounding pretty damned good, she tears off my pants and starts massaging my cock.

"That is one beautiful penis. I mean when I first saw that thing in the bathroom I knew I had to have it. So big and thick. And it's grown too hasn't it? Do you like it when I squeeze?" She grips it hard and her forearm explodes.

I've lost my tongue but I nod, entranced by that big bulging beast gripping my cock. "How big are your forearms?" I ask.

"Hey, you want to measure? Go get the tape." I obey. She flexes them for me. I'm shaking all over but I manage to get the tape around. I can't believe my eyes. 14 and 1/2 inches. "Holy crap!"

"Might as well measure my upper arms while you're at it." She flexes her arm right in front of my face and my eyes are bugging out of my head. "19.5 inches!" I say.

"Nah, that's not right," she says, and flexes a little harder and I can feel it pushing the tape. "20!" I scream.

"Now how about I measure yours?" She works the tape around and she has this look on her face. "16.5? Are you sure you're flexing hard? They look bigger than that," she says. I squeeze harder, but the tape doesn't move. "Well, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. But mine are a little bigger aren't they?"

She turns me to face the full length mirror and she poses behind me. Seriously her arm looks twice as big as mine. She smiles. "You know what I think?" I shake my head. "I think you should kiss them." And that is exactly what I do. I turn around and kiss and feel those beautiful huge biceps and triceps while she admires herself in the mirror until my whole body is shaking.

"That's so much better isn't? Maybe I'll let you worship my legs now."

I drop to my knees and prostrate myself before her. I start with her feet, kissing and licking them. Then I work my way past her jacked calves to her unbelievably massive vascular quads. I'm squeezing her bulging hamstrings while I'm at it and then the inner thighs. Now I can smell that musty, sweat smell of her swole pussy beef.

I turn to look at that thing, I'm up close now, and I can see it pulsating. Damn if it doesn't look almost an inch long. I take that sucker in my mouth and I work my magic, teething and tonguing that thing. Dana is going fucking wild, and then her hand's on the back of my head. That's when I speed things up, until she screams and shudders. Finally the hand on the back of my head relaxes.

And then I'm airborne. She's holding me out at arm's length and I'm looking at her thickness from above. She throws me down on the bed and shoves my cock inside her. I mean I feel the rush of her cum almost immediately but she doesn't even slow down. She is deep squatting on my cock until I scream.

Then she lays down on top of me and starts shoving her tongue down my throat. She's so damned heavy I can barely breathe. "More," she says in between kisses, "More."

"I can't get hard when I can't breathe Dana," I say.

She apologizes and lays down next to me. Immediately her hand is on my exhausted cock. "How can you say no to that?" she says.

"You're right."

"You really want to leave Meghan? She's not going to be happy."

"She wants to start fucking other guys."

"So? You're fucking me aren't you?"

I hadn't thought of that. "That's true." I mean that's sort of fair, right?

"Where you going to go?"

"I haven't figured out that yet." I was thinking I'd hit up my ex-girlfriend but I didn't tell her that.

"You can stay in my back house if you want. It's nice, almost as big as this place."

"What about your husband?"

"He knows I'm fucking you."

"That doesn't sound like a healthy arrangement to me."

"It would be very healthy for me," she says. "But not like I'm going to make you live there or anything." That makes her laugh. "You know, I was just a normal girl when I got married. Then one time my husband and I arm wrestled. I don't remember why. I mean he struggled to put me down. I don't know why but it made me so horny. I had never even picked up a weight and I couldn't believe it. I was almost as strong as my husband, who was like a letter man in college and everything."

"It got me thinking and I start working out. I figure I can be stronger than him in two weeks with just a little bit of lifting, but that's not what I do. I start taking some stuff and working out every day. I don't wait two weeks to arm wrestle him. I wait three months. I knew that I didn't want to just beat him, I wanted to destroy him. And you know, it's not like he can't see it happening. I mean I had biceps now and my legs were starting to fill out. I was benching 185 by that point. My traps were already big. I mean, I was like a stage-ready middleweight and I looked pretty fucking scary in a tank top even then."

"I could tell it was turning him on too. But when we had sex, I was still as submissive as ever. So when I'm finally ready to take over, I pat him on the ass and I say, 'Hey, let's arm wrestle again.' And he smiles. I mean he knows what's coming. He's seen my muscle. My arms were probably around fifteen inches already. I was curling 40 pound dumbbells for reps and he knew that. He'd seen me do it and it gave him a hard-on. Since he said yes, I guess he was ready to accept his fate."

"So we go at it, and I can just feel how much stronger I am. I'm honestly just looking at my bicep and thinking fuck, that's mine? And it's turning me on so much I can feel the wetness. But I let him think he's going to win. He takes me almost to the table. I think he was in shock actually. Maybe he thought I was letting him win because I'm the girl? You know just another day with his beautiful, buff submissive wife. And then slowly I just start pushing just a little bit. And I see him struggling. He's pushing with all he's got, trying even to throw some upper body into it. He obviously doesn't want to lose and I'm barely even trying. I could have smoked a cigarette while I beat his ass. Finally, I slammed him hard to the table. I was so turned on that I picked him up, carried him to the bedroom, and fucked the absolute shit out of him for two hours. He was rock hard before I even touched him by the way. Made him keep going even when he was ready to stop. That's when I realized without a doubt I was dominant."

"From that point on, I was the boss. And you know what? He fucking enjoyed it. I think he was a little embarrassed by it. He thought it was a little abnormal. He never talked to his friends about it even though of course they saw what a stud I was becoming. Even before I destroyed him in arm wrestling my muscles made him hard. Maybe a year or two after that there was one time he said no to me. He had been hitting the gym lately, trying to exercise his manhood I guess. I get it, but he ain't doing that with me. So I bought a fucking strap-on and he never said no again."

She sees the fear in my eyes. "Oh honey, don't worry I won't strap you. Doesn't turn me on at all. I just did it that one time to show him who's boss. Obviously as big as I am now he would never even think of challenging me." She looks down at my cock. "You're not hard yet? What, don't I turn you on? Maybe you need to see me pose some more. You know, you haven't paid any attention to my back." Holy crap.

I'm very confused by the time we're done. I mean come on, two hot horny beautiful muscle freaks taking care of my cock like nobody's business? What guy wouldn't be jealous of me? So I mean, I'm thinking, maybe I got manhood all wrong. I mean I've got these chicks eating out of my hand right? Dana can't stay away from me no matter how hard she tries and Meghan can't keep her hands off of me I turn her on so much. How many men can say that about their women? I bet there are even movie stars out there who haven't got that and I'm just a guy with a job at a sporting goods store. On the other hand, Meghan is a total fucking freak and getting more and more dominant every day. Now she tells me she's fucking other guys? I ain't going to lie that I'm a little worried about the road I'm headed down.

I walk out into the living room and look at my duffle bag. What to fucking do. Maybe just start looking for a place to live? Shit, I mean maybe Dana's back house wouldn't be all bad. It will be rent free and at least she's a little less scary than Meghan. I decide to text Delaney. Keep it simple you know. Avoid the messy details.

'Hey babe. Missing you.'

Perfect. And then I see the dot dot dot right away. I'm getting all excited just thinking about her. I'm just trying to imagine the look on her face right now. I bet she never thought she'd get me back again.

And then her text comes through. 'Go fuck yourself.'

Hmm. Maybe she didn't realize it was me?

hatour

Part 8

So what I do? I head straight for her place. I know Delaney. She's just playing hard to get. I get that she can't just let me walk back into her life, leaving her the way I did. And I'm good with that. I'll grovel a little and tell her how beautiful she is. Before I know it, that cute little muscle bunny will be all mine again. I decide to leave my bag in the car. Make it seem like I'm not making any assumptions. I figure I'll start with a sheepish, 'Hey, just you know, wanted to see how you were doing' and prepare myself for some of that Delaney anger. I can take it.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door, figuring it's 50-50 she'll open it. I hear footsteps, sense her presence on the other side of the door, and then watch as the door opens.

Okay, how come everybody but me knew what was coming? Let's put it this way. I could have passed her on the street and had no idea who it was. And I definitely would have noticed her. She's fat. Not like wearing a little extra or whatever but like 300 pounds fat with a big round face. She's got big ol' sweats on to hide it all.
"What the fuck do you want?" she growls. Her voice is a little deeper than I remember.

I'm too stunned to be diplomatic. "What happened to you?" I say.

She's about to slam the door in my face when I come to my senses. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just—you know—you look so different. Can I come in?"

"I don't think so." I can tell her willpower is already dying. She never could resist me.

"Just for a couple minutes."

"Fine," she says. I follow her in. All I can see, everywhere I look, is equipment. Squat rack, bench press, a whole rack of dumbbells. Shit, I guess if I looked like she did, I'd want to work out in private also.

"Is there anywhere to sit?"

She points to the bench and I sit. "Aren't you going to sit?"

"Don't worry about me." She crosses her arms and looks down at me, waiting.

It's a little hard for me to get going. I mean, she's not even hot anymore. This is not the girl who had every man running into something on the beach. I'm honest to god already thinking about back up plans. "You know, I mean. I miss you. That's what I wanted to say."

Delaney laughs hysterically. "So committed!"

"What we had was amazing, Delaney." No lie there.

"That shit's dead and gone. Do you have any idea what you're getting into?"

"I'm looking at it aren't I?" Big and fat. Makes me want to cry.

She throws off her sweatshirt. "You get it?"

"Holy shit!" I got it all right. I mean, yes, she's fat. Not that I was wrong about that, but the muscles underneath are enormous. She throws her shoulders wide and flares her lats. She's got to be twice as wide as I am. Her tits have grown too. They have got to be at least double D's going on there and they look real. She throws her arms up into a double biceps and those suckers are huge. Even with all that fat you can see that biceps bulging underneath and there is no sag in those gigantic triceps either. "Holy shit."

"That's more like it." She points to my cock, which is fighting to break out, and laughs. "You actually like this? You're a weird mother fucker Ray. These muscles can destroy you and you get a hard on."

I squirm a little. "You know I've always been into you, Delaney."

She laughs in my face. "Give me a break. You want to stay? You can stay. But this time it's on my terms. I'm not anybody's bitch anymore, okay Ray?"

"What does that mean?"

"You're going to be my bitch."

My heart sinks. Not again. What is up with these crazy muscle bitches these days. "Can I think about it?"

"Sure Ray. Think about it. But how about I give you a little taste so you know what we're talking about."

I'm really starting to get cold feet now. "Maybe another time, Delaney. I've got to, I've got an appointment like kind of — now."

She grabs me with one hand and holds me above her head. "How's the view from up there?"

Honestly, not bad. I'm looking at huge cleavage and a lot of woman to love. But of course she's freaking me out with this dominance act. "I get it Delaney. Can you put me down now?"

She grabs me by the neck and flexes her right arm. "How's my close up Ray?"

Jesus. Biggest roundest bicep I have ever seen.

"Kiss it."

I comply.

"How much can you bench Ray?"

"275," I say.

"Ooh. You've put on some muscle huh?" She lets go of me. "Load it."

"Right now?"

"Now."

"Like I said, my appointment—"

"—Now! I'll spot you."

Fuck. I load up the weights. I knock out five no problem. I'm about to re-rack the weight when it goes flying up. I turn around and that huge fat bitch is curling that bar! Okay she's putting a little English into it but holy shit. "Six, seven, eight..." My cock's going crazy. When she's done, she drops it on the ground and starts flexing those arms. Okay they're fat, but they've got to be 35 inches around.

"Holy shit, Delaney!"

"That's right, bitch." And then she hits a most muscular pose so disgustingly massive that her head looks like a tiny little marble on top of all that muscle. She holds it until her whole body turns red and thick veins pop out everywhere. Then she roars, loud enough that I can hear the windows rattle.

"Get it?" she screams. She yanks her bottoms off. Her quads are so big I can't even see her knees and her calves are about as thick my thighs. She touches herself until her engorged clit pushes out of her pussy lips like a sailor's knot. I can't believe my eyes. "Holy shit!" I scream.

"On your knees and start sucking!"

This is where I start asking myself those man questions again. I mean, I love eating pussy. My mouth is watering, but her ordering me to do it?

"I don't think this is going to work for me, Delaney," I say, my voice breaking.

She laughs. "Doesn't have to." And then her powerful hand is on the back of my head and I'm flying into that pussy. She's jamming my head in there so hard that I swear to god I can feel her big swollen meat touch the back of my throat. I'm choking on it. I climb to my knees and gently tap her hand. To my surprise, she relaxes the pressure.

I catch my breath. "How can I eat you like that?" I say.

"No talking."

So I go to work, sucking and chewing. I mean she's so wet that I'm hydrating at the same time. That shit is better than Powerade. Meanwhile my hands are getting lost in her enormous, powerful glutes. She is fucking huge.

Then she starts to moan and I feel her hand on the back of my head again. Suddenly, she jams me inside of her and screams. I gag as the flood of juices forces its way down my throat. When she lets go, I fall to the ground and look up at her like she has become some kind of monster. I guess she is.

"Nice work, bitch. Just a little intro to your new job." She bends down and tears my pants off. She stands there stunned for a minute, looking at my rock hard cock like it was an alien invader.

She grips the base of my cock and measures it with hungry eyes. "Did you have surgery or something?" I shake my head, too out of breath to speak. "Jesus Ray. That's got to be 11 inches."

"Twelve." Meghan measured.

"I'm going to have me some of that." And then I'm airborne, landing over her massive shoulder like a hand towel.

Do you need to hear any more? Let's just say she used my cock like it was her own personal dildo. Threw me down on the bed, threw my legs behind my head, and squatted me. Must have gotten off two or three more times before she finally finishes me off with her hand. "Now you can go," she says.

"You destroyed my pants."

She puts her hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "Forgot about that. Maybe I'll make you go anyhow."

The End

jhunter


Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.