Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Project

Started by hatour, June 19, 2020, 06:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

I am embarking on a new project. In the coming weeks, I am going to repost cleaned up versions of some of the stories that have been posted here. The criteria for me reposting a story is as follows: it is a story that I like and the story seems to over since new content has not been posted on it for a long time. In some cases, I will have cleaned up the story with proper English and for better readability. I will also add Imperial weights if the weights are in metric.

If there is a story you want me to clean up and repost, send me a link to the story by replying on this thread. I will take a look at it. If I like it, I'll give it the treatment. If not, I won't.

I hope you enjoy! And if you do, please don't forget to give karma. Karma for all!


sephira12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And perhaps you add some more chapters.

iwouldntgothere

If new chapters are a possibility then I would like to suggest: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Already written really well just lacking any real update from such a strong position.

nickolai

One that comes to mind would be one of your own stories, Judge Trilogy I,II and III.  Would love to see a IV, V and VI.

Another would be Blue Blood Britain - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lilly - Teen Boy Gets Wrecked by Younger Neighbor Girl - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




hatour

For the record, I do not plan to write additional chapters to existing stories. Just clean them up and repost them in one complete post or series of posts.