LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mia's Muscles (Very NSFW)

Started by quick, June 16, 2020, 06:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quick

Prologue

Another morning, another blowjob and morning sex to wake me up.  Not that I'm complaining that my wife is insatiable. One might think you would get bored of such a wake up call, but it turns out you don't.

"How was that, babe?"  Mia asked as she dismounted and flopped to her back on the bed next to me.

"What do you think?" I responded, rolling over and slapping her hip with my cock, still slightly hard from the activity.  "I think I showed you just what I thought of it." I nestled more closely to her and rested my hand on her rock hard stomach.

"Damn.  You sure did," she says wiping sweat from her forehead. "And, you know, Marty, I never get tired of you showing your appreciation for these." She moved her hands behind her head and crunched up, flexing the most perfect abs I've ever seen, or felt.  My cock started to harden again pushing gently against her thigh.  What can I say? She's not the only insatiable one.  I consider myself the luckiest man alive, and I don't take that for granted.

quick

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

quick

Chapter 1: A Recap and a Beginning

Mia hadn't always been the hardbody sex goddess she is now, her blazing red hair splayed out like a flaming halo as she massages my recovering erection. When we met in high school she was a timid little wallflower, all of 5'2" and 100 lbs hiding in an XL hoodie all day.  We were fast friends due to our common nerdy interests and by senior year we were dating.

We both moved on to the local university and got a nearby off-campus apartment to share.  I knew that I wanted to get into software development and Mia was leaning heavily toward creative writing.  Something we both leaned heavily into was an unhealthy lifestyle.  We treated the "freshman 15" like a challenge and by the beginning of sophomore year we had both put on considerable weight.  I'm 5'10" and was never a small guy, but was up to 250 lbs.  Mia had added fewer pounds but proportionally more weight, now up to 150 lbs.  With both of our Majors tending toward long hours in a chair, it goes without saying that none of this weight was gained muscle mass.

Mia took it harder than I did, unsurprisingly as a female she felt more pressure to maintain her body image.  She took up cooking nutritious food, which put a stop to my weight gain as well, since I was usually eating with her.  She also began starting her mornings with a run to the campus gym and enrolled in early fitness classes. 

Mia loved writing, and was incredibly good at it, but she had found a second love in her exercise.  Running, yoga, pilates, dance, spinning, any class she could sign up for, she did.  By Senior year of college, she had shed 40 lbs and was teaching Zumba classes on the weekend. It had not only changed her body into a lithe fitness model, it had changed her attitude toward life.  We had always had a healthy sex life, but by this point she was really turning up the heat.

I had never gotten into fitness with her, staying my 250 lb chubby self, but she said she didn't care.  "I don't care about your belly as long as you don't lose any weight from this thick 8 inch dick." she would joke.  I would laugh, but I started to wonder if it was true.  She was way out of league and only getting more so, but she never gave me a reason to doubt her and it seemed that the hotter she got the more she was into me, so I wasn't about to start complaining.

Now, 5 years later, she's kept diving further into the fitness world.  She still wants to be a writer, she's mostly done with a YA fantasy novel that already has interest from major publishers, but her full-time job is as a fitness instructor at YMCA up the road from our complex.  Every morning she gets up before dawn, runs to work, teaches a couple of classes, and runs back home before I'm even awake.  She doesn't consider this her workout for the day, it's just a part of her routine.  After waking me with sex better than any dream I could be having, she runs back to the Y as a customer for her own time to workout.

"Hey babe, I've been thinking." She says, breaking me out of my daydream.

"What about?" I respond, while idly tracing the deep crevices around her abs.

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, "Well, I spend so much time at the gym, and um, I think I want to get the most of it."

"The most of it?  What are you talking about?"  I roll over her and between her slender legs, which instantly wrap around my midsection.  "Are you saying you don't? Because these would beg to differ." I start kissing each of her individual abs.

"Oh god, I love that," she groans while running her hands through my hair, "but I mean... Mmmm... I mean, I never go into the weight room.  I've never tried lifting weights, not once." She starts pushing my head down and I get the hint, happy to oblige.  "All this time... uuuuhh...  All this time I go to the gym and... Oh god oh god that's so good... and all I do is cardio... Oh yeah, that's it, keep doing that, god yes... but Marty, I think... Ooooooh, oh god, Marty, I think I, AH!" She started cumming before she could finish her sentence, those beautiful abs flexing even more with each spasm that wracked her body.  I didn't let up as she started bucking her hips hard into my face.  "Oh my god, Marty! I... I want to start weight training! I'm going to start pumping iron! OH GOD!"

halcyon3

Looking good so far!  :woohoo: Keep on writing!  :clap:

quick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking good so far!  :woohoo: Keep on writing!  :clap:

Thanks. This is the first time I've written something so... Pornographic.

sgsg69

Really nice start, fresh idea and if Marty has the skill to keep her on the edge like that, he's gonna be a very lucky man. Can't wait or the next installment...........

derekr

Nice start! Looking forward to more.  Don't go too fast!

wowser1016

My favorite words: "I'm going to start pumping iron!" You have my attention and looking forward to more of Mia.

jhunter

Looking forward to more, good start and nice flow. Keep it up.

OBSRV

Waiting for the next one, story is starting to get good!  :cool2:

hatour

I agree with everyone else. Awesome start. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. Karma for all!

quick

Chapter 2: Exploration

For the first time in a long time I woke up not just without some action, but to an empty bed.  I looked around the apartment to find that Mia wasn't home.  A text and a call went unanswered, but without my usual wakeup call I overslept a bit and was running late, so there wasn't much time to spare.

After a quick breakfast and browse through social media I decided it was time to jump in the shower, planning for it to be short.  With the water running I didn't hear the front door or bathroom door open.  With my eyes shut and water running over my face, I didn't notice Mia's presence until her tongue started playing with my cock.

The surprise caused me to hop back a step and almost slip and fall.  Upon gathering myself, I found Mia kneeling beside the shower with the curtain pulled back, herself already naked and smiling as she started to climb in with me.

"Sorry about the surprise, but when you didn't notice me come in, I couldn't help myself."  Mia said with a cute little chuckle.  "And after now that I've gotten a taste, I can't help myself again."  With a grin she climbed completely into the shower and stayed on her knees.  Running her hands up the back of my thighs as she gently used her tongue to play with my groin.  As her hands found my ass, she took my shaft into her mouth and began a blowjob with reckless abandon.

Mia was the queen of sucking cock, truly a master of the art. Even master artists experiment with new techniques and improve on their talents.  In addition to her usual headbobbing, she grabbed my hips and began pulling and pushing me back and forth into her mouth.  She had never done this before and the sensation was incredible.  I opened my eyes and lowered my gaze to get a look at her working, and something else caught my attention.

It had been a month since her orgasmic declaration that she was going to start lifting weights, and Mia did nothing halfway.  She was excited to update me daily on her progress.  She had been disappointed at first, however, as she was surprisingly weak for someone that spent so much time in the gym.  She had shredded abs, but they mostly showed due to her lack of body fat, not because of how strong they were.  She had done little to no training on the rest of her body before.  But after a month of her full effort, she had made great strides.  I looked down at arms pumping my hips back and forth, and on every pull a very small, but very pronounced bump appeared at the top of her arms.  Following those arms up, found shoulders that were noticeably wider than before she began lifting.

I knew that I had liked abs, but so does everyone, right? Now seeing her flex her arms as she sucks me off is making me realize that I'm into the muscles all over her body.  About to blow, I grab her under her firm, and definitely fuller arms, I lift her to her feet and plant a passionate and sloppy kiss on her lips.  She returns the kiss, but I can't wait much longer.  Grabbing her delts, and letting my touch linger on the muscles, I spin her around lean her forward to plow her from behind. 

Mia had never been overly fond of this position, as her incredibly low body fat meant that she never had much of an ass and it was the one part of her phenomenal body she was self conscious about.  I needed to be inside her, though, and I didn't trust myself to hold her and balance in the shower so we could bang from the front.  She didn't resist and leaned forward to place her hands on the wall as I entered her from behind.

I grabbed her ass and stopped in my tracks.  If I had been impressed with her arms and shoulders, I had another thing coming now that I'm looking at her glutes.  How had I not noticed my nymphomaniac wife had a booty now?

"Like what you see?" Mia smiled and looked over her shoulder as water cascaded down on her crimson hair.  "I've been working hard on my whole body, but I apparently have a knack for squats."

I couldn't find words, so I just began giving her newfound cheeks a relentless pounding.  I brushed her wet hair aside to touch her back as we fucked and found that the definition in her abs had spread to the rest of her torso.  Instead of rolling off indiscriminately, water followed deep channels and pooled in spots in her lats.  Lats.  She had noticeable lats now, that spread out and made her obviously wider than before.  Instead of just resting my hands on her back, I grabbed the side of her newly built wings and squeezed, feeling nothing but rock hard muscle underneath.  That turned out to be the last straw as I filled her with shot after shot of cum.

As I withdrew, she straightened herself but didn't turn around.  "I knew you'd like the new butt, but I'm glad you're into the other muscles as well,"  Hands on her hips, she pointed her elbows out and flexed the lats that I was still absentmindedly holding.  They flared out impressively.  She was by far no bodybuilder yet, she was still fairly thin, but the lack of fat made her physique appear larger than she was. "Today was back day and I hit it super hard."

She lifted her right arm from her hip and flexed her biceps.  From this angle it was even more impressive than the sight I had before, small but with a sharp peak.  "It's a good thing, too," She said with a smirk "because I love it and plan to keep getting bigger and stronger."  With those words she stepped back into me as I wrapped my fingers around her solid steel arms, her backside pressing against my once again hardening cock.

Well, I guess I'm going to be late to work today.

jhunter

Glad to see more, hoping for things to escalate.

derekr

Great chapter! Looking forward to more.

quick

Chapter 3: Surprise!

I haven't been getting my usual wake up call lately.  Actually, for the last month or so since our little tryst in the shower, I haven't seen nearly as much of Mia as I would like. Every morning she's gone when I wake up and doesn't come back for "fun" between work and her own workout like she used to.  Fall is here and the weather has turned cold and Mia has always been susceptible to the cold because of her low BMI. So now she comes home at about 7 in her warm clothes and I don't get to drink in the sight of her fabulous physique.  After a quick dinner that I usually have ready for her when she gets home, she disappears into her office to work on editing her novel until the late hours of the night.  Her publisher gave her a generous deadline, but Mia being the perfectionist she is, she is convinced she doesn't have enough time.

So my new normal is barely seeing my wife all day and then falling asleep before she is done working on her book.  I know I sound like a crybaby considering how my life has been, but going from having a nonstop sex machine for a partner to having to take care of my own needs every day has been a bit of a bummer.  Today I've resolved to bring it up.  I don't want to come off as aggressive, but I'd like to plant a sexy little seed in her head about it.

I was sitting at the dinner table looking at my phone when I heard the front door open.  Mia came in wearing her full body gray tracksuit with her flaming red hair in a ponytail, basically dripping sweat.

"Hey, babe.  Something smells good."  She said as she dropped her gym bag by the door and took off her shoes.

"Thanks, I grilled up some chicken.  I know that's fair game for your diet."

"Oh you know me so well, sweetie."  She leaned over and gave me a peck on the forehead before settling down across from me at the table.

"So... how was the workout?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Oh my god.  So good.  Today was arm day and you know how pumped I get when I work my arms.  I feel huge."

"Do I?"

"What do you mean?" She responds curiously.

"I mean, I don't really know how pumped you get.  Or really what you even mean by that."

"Marty, what are you getting at?"

"It's nothing." I said lamely abandoning my plan. I love her so much and I'm so happy that she's happy.  I'm fine not disrupting that.

"It doesn't sound like nothing."  She put her utensils down and rubbed a foot up my leg under the table.  "C'mon.  Talk."

I sighed heavily. "I don't want you to be mad.  I just wanted to bring something up."

"Well, spit it out, silly." She said with a beautiful grin.

"It's just, well, It's just that we haven't really been... physical very much lately."

"Oh, baby, I..." She started

"I know! You don't have to explain. I know you're working so hard on your book and you've gotta be so tired from working so hard at the gym.  I totally get it."

The next few seconds of quiet felt like an hour.

"So, do you wanna know?" She  said breaking the silence.

"Know what?"

"You asked if you knew how pumped I get.  You wanna see?"

My jaw dropped.  "Of.. Of course."

Before I could even respond, she had started unzipping her jacket.  It was clear that there was nothing beneath it except for a sports bra.  She stood up to finish the zipper and I could see that the last month had done nothing to diminish her perfect abs.  If anything, the individual blocks seemed... thicker?

Mia shrugged the jacket off to confirm that I picked the right adjective.  She was thicker all over.  "Holy shit." I let slip out without even thinking.

"Ha! I love the reaction that I get from you without even trying.  I haven't even started showing off yet.  Get over here."

She sat back down and I was out of my chair and on my knees in an instant.  Before she could say anything else, I was already kissing and licking her midsection with abandon.

"Whoa! Down, boy!" She said with a chuckle.  "Remember, I told you today was arm day."

I sat back on my heels as she put her hands in the air.  With our period of celibacy I had almost forgotten the discovery of how much I loved her muscles. Now with her arms straight up above her head I got to see the startling amount of mass she has added to her triceps.  2 months ago, I would have said that muscular arms this size were only for men.  I would have been wrong. Before I could say anything or act on the thought, she brought her arms down in an aggressive double bicep flex.

"What do you think of that?  I told you.  Pumped."

A month ago, the sight of her small but defined stirred my loins just after an orgasm.  What I was looking at now had me ready to cum in my pants.  "Holy shit." I said again like an idiot.

"Mmmm.  Like what you see? Why don't you... Oh!"

Before she could finish the sentence I found myself sitting on her lap and worshipping the peak of her biceps in the way I had always done her abs.  With my mouth alternating between arms and her lips, my hands worked at removing her sports bra.  She had lost most of her breasts in college when she began exercising in earnest, but had retained a perky set of A-cups.  Her recent bodybuilding hadn't reduced these any further and now I found them sitting on a shelf of visible, and feelable, chest muscle.  I had never given much thought to chest muscles, let alone on a woman, so imagine my surprise when I found that I couldn't stop massaging them.

"Oh, baby.  That's so good.  Don't stop."  I didn't stop, but I switched positions.  I slid my hands up to her arms and lowered my mouth to her hardening nipples and was rewarded with a sharp gasp.  "Oh god.  Okay.  Now don't stop."

She took the hint from my hand placement and began flexing her biceps repeatedly.

"Mmmm, baby.  I'm so excited about how excited my muscles get you.  Can you believe how big they're getting?"

I hummed my response.

"Uh! Yeah!  My trainer, Brit... Don't stop that with your mouth, so good... Brit said she's never seen anyone add mass like this before, this fast and without a fat bulking stage.  But apparently...  Uhhhh... going from 9 inch arms to almost 14s in just over 2 months is crazy."  Now Mia reached down and started massaging my cock through my jeans. "Oh, and babe, if you are liking mass then you should see Brit.  She's fucking huge and, like, 19, but she's been working out since she was a kid."

At this point I'm about ready to explode when I feel her breathing get shorter and sharper.  "God damn, babe.  You're gonna make me cum just by touching my muscles and nipples.  This is... so.. Intense..."  She started to moan harder, and knowing her cues so well, I gave her nipple a quick tweak with my teeth and it was like flipping a switch.  This was going to be a big one.

With my face pressed against her chest and hands still gripping her bulging biceps, Mia leaned back for a second then pushed forward with what I would later come to know as a "most muscular" pose, and it felt like an appropriate name. Accompanied by an orgasmic scream, it was as if I could feel her grow beneath my fingers and lips.  Although she was no longer touching me below the belt, this was too much.  For the first time in probably a decade, I blew an enormous load in my pants.

I sat back and Mia may not have even noticed.  The orgasm was seemingly still rocking her body and she kept repeating the moans and flexes with her eyes closed for at least another 30 seconds.

"Marty?" She whispers with her eyes still closed and resting her hands on the table behind me. "Did you just cum just for my muscles?"

I placed my head on her solid pecs and just nodded.

"Oh, boy.  As if I needed any more motivation."

derekr

Love it! Can't wait for the next installment.