Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My gym conquest

Started by johnnylm, June 15, 2020, 12:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnylm

     Not sure when I'll be able to get to another installment but hope this does it for now....


     I spotted her from across the gym, in front of the dumbbell rack.  She was wearing a pink top, which her bulging back was stretching this way and that.  I always loved fit women. Hard bodies were sexy and the idea of woman who could almost keep up with you physically was just hot. Ripped abs, cut little biceps and shoulders, chicks who looked great in workout clothes...I just loved that shit. I had seen videos of the bigger chicks on porn sites, but I always clicked out. It  just seemed a little, I don't know, gross to me. We were supposed to be, you know, stronger than chicks and chicks were supposed to dig us for that, right? All that macho shit. But somehow, this chick totally had me. It was leg day, but something about this sweaty, jacked woman going after it made me abandon my squat rack and caused my feet to walk towards her. She was older, about twenty eight if I had to guess, definitely on the old side for my college gym and not a beauty, had a jaw that was maybe a little too broad and a prominent nose, but her brown eyes had life in them and her thick lips, pursed when she was lifting, made me think of sex. Of course, everything made me think of sex, I was twenty years old and I had a thing for older women, but still.  She grabbed a pair of dumbbells and started to curl; I couldn't see how much she was doing, but it was definitely more than I did. It was wide open right next to her, so I parked myself there and started to curl. That's when I realized she was taller than me, and I'm six feet tall.  6'2"? 6'3?" Like really fucking tall for a chick.  Her top was completely soaked through, and her big tits were pressed so hard against it that it might as well have been pink saran wrap— dark red areolas with nipples as big as toggle bolts. And those weights she was curling? Forty fucking pounds, and she made it look easy, and when she hit the top of the movement and squeezed, those biceps looked like soccer balls they were so fucking big.  She wasn't just a little stronger than me, she had muscles like a man, a big fucking man.  Holy crap. I tried to keep my eyes from jumping out of my head, I really did, but I also happened to notice that everyone else was watching her too.  She was a freak of nature.
   Which probably explains why—besides me— there was no one within ten feet of her. 
   And then I noticed that she was watching me. No, not just catching me watching her, but actually watching me.  I tried to hold eye contact with her but she was so...I mean...dominant.  She was way out of my league. I looked away for a minute, just to relieve the tension, and when I looked up she was on top of me. "Hi," she said.
   "Oh, hi." I had crazy butterflies.
   "Can I give you a little advice?"
   I looked at her like she was out of her mind. Was she going to flame me in front of the whole gym or something? "Like what?"
   She laughed. "The curls."
   "Oh. Yeah.  Sure."
   "Pick up the dumbbells."   I did. She walked behind me and grabbed my shoulders with her big, meaty hands. "I want you to roll them up and back. There, that's better.  Now, keep your elbows still and just raise your fist to your shoulder.  I struggled with the first one and used a little english to finish the rep. "That's too much weight for you.  I'm going to help you. She stepped into me and put her arms under her mine.  Her chest was against my back, and her t-shirt was so soaked through with sweat that it stuck to me. As I started to lift the weight, she grabbed my wrists and lifted with me, her biceps grinding into the back of my arms.  When I finished the rep, she held me there. "Squeeze," she said. 
   "I think you're helping me a little too much."
   "Sorry, it's a little hard to control like this.  let me get a little closer,"  I could feel her breath on my neck and her pelvis grinding against me. My cock was getting hard.  We finished the set and my biceps were on fire. "Feel the difference?"   She smiled.  "It's all about the form. Watch me."  The back of my shirt was soaking wet. She walked over to the rack and picked up the fifties.  She rolled her big shoulders back and starting curling, slow and controlled.  "See how slow and controlled I am? I like to do everything that way." My eyes were glued to her right bicep, glistening in sweat, and I watched as a huge vein appeared over the top of it. She was watching as I watched her. Her bicep was barely contained under the skin, a thick, bumpy beast of a muscle, and I watched it explode with each rep. "...Eighteen, nineteen, twenty."  Twenty reps with fifty pounds? As subtly as I could, I adjusted my cock so that it ran down my leg instead of out into the middle of the fucking gym.  She set the dumbbells down, raised her arms and slowly flexed into a double biceps. Her muscles turned beet red. She was huge.  It was like that moment on a rollercoaster just after you drop off the top of a hill. "See how big and round they are?" I nodded. Her upper pecs were thick enough to walk on. I had this urge to grab my cock and hold onto it for safe keeping. I had never seen anything like it in my life. She flexed even harder and fuck if those arms didn't grow more.  A vein popped on her forehead.
   She relaxed, but she was still admiring them in the mirror, angling them this way and that. They were something to admire. "What do you think?" she said, smiling. 
   "Wow."
   "How old are you?"
   "Twenty. How about you?"
   "Forty." She smiled.  "Twice as old and twice as strong."
   "Oh wow, you look amazing. I thought you were my age."
   "You're sweet. How'd you like to touch them?"
   I looked around.  People were definitely watching.
   "Not here, silly. I was thinking of a private showing." I nodded hungrily. "Meet my on the front steps in an hour."    
   "Can I lift with you?"
   "I'm doing cardio.  Don't worry, we'll work out together again." She winked at me and walked off.  I watched her; she was thick from her neck down to her bouncing calves.  How was this going to work?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight

"How was this going to work?"

Can't wait to find out! K+

IAAPA

Awesome! Hope we get more soon! K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Sounds like a good start. I enjoy the flow. Looking forward to more.

johnnylm

Thanks for the love guys.  Here's  a very short partial installment; might be a little while until the next...

   She was waiting outside for me, wearing sweats that I assumed were meant to hide all those muscles, even though they just made them look more bulge-y. Her traps, which I hadn't even noticed before, stretched the fabric up around her neck.  And the zipper was pulled down just enough to show some serious cleavage; it sure looked like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Fuck. Her hair was wet; she had obviously just showered.
   "I didn't shower."  I hadn't brought anything to change into and I was feeling a little sheepish about that. Although obviously I was not expecting a hook-up. When does that ever happen?
   "Don't worry, you can shower at my place. Do you have a car here?" She had a very sexy deep voice, deeper than mine.
   "I don't have a car."
   "Perfect. Let's go."  We started walking towards the gym lot.
   "Can I ask you, how tall are you?"
   She laughed. "How tall do you think I am?"
   "6' 3"?
   "Guys always think I'm taller than I am. I'm actually just under six feet."
   "You do look taller."
   "Two reasons. You're used to seeing shorter women and you're used to seeing smaller women."  She stopped in front of a Ferrari.
   "This is your car?"
   "Surprised? It's a muscle car, isn't it?" She winked at me again and unlocked it.
   "I won it on a kind of bet with my husband."
   "You're married?"
   "Don't worry about that. It's a long story, but let's just say we have an open relationship. So when did you realize you were into muscular women?"
   "Like an hour ago?"
   She laughed.  "You're sweet, but I don't really believe you."
   "Serious. I mean, I've see porn and stuff, but I never liked the muscular chicks. Or bodybuilding contests or anything. But I mean seeing you in the gym...I mean..." I shook my head in amazement. "Nature took over."
   "Whyn't you roll up my sleeve?"  Her forearms were so jacked it was a struggle to pull it up.  She flexed it as I ran my hand up and down. It was so big and thick and veiny. I squeezed it; hard as a rock. "Pretty fucking big, right?" I nodded.  "You like that, don't you?" I nodded again.  My cock was so hard that I think all the blood flow to my mouth had stopped completely.
   "Put your hand in my pants."
   I think my eyes almost exploded from my head.  "Are you a dude?"
   "No I'm not a dude. Do I look like a dude?" She didn't at all, even with all that yoked ass muscle, but I swear to god you never know these days. She grabbed my hand and shoved it down there.  She wasn't wearing any underwear and she was soaking fucking wet, a thick, viscous lubricating wet, and then that thing grew under my hand until it was the size of a fucking mushroom. 
   "Holy shit, you're big everywhere," I said, and she laughed.
   "I'm dominant, are you okay with that?"
   "We'll see," I said.
   "Keep touching it." She was moaning softly now.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

Good story so far. Karma for all!

fitgirlfanguy

Off to an interesting start!  Looking forward to see where this goes!  karma!

JerusalemTulip

I just give karma to your stories, because they're so polished that there isn't much of a critique to offer.  Also, you're so open about this stuff getting right to the point and delivering what we all come here for.  Just wanted to say that its not only the fitness of the women in your stories, but the confidence that makes them so sexy to me.  Hope you keep finding time to write.

jhunter

Glad to see more. :et's hope for more, as your writing is great to read and easy on the eyes.

johnnylm

I appreciate the love, guys. Ima work on the next bit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Next installment.....Don't forget the karma if you enjoy....

    I never felt a twat like it in my life.  "Okay, that's enough," she said, grabbing my wrist and removing it from her twat. "For now." I nodded.  My mouth was watering and my cock was on the verge of blowing.
   "Don't worry, we're almost there," she said, shifting into high gear as she weaved through traffic like a race car driver.
   "You like to go fast."
   She smiled. "I'm very competitive." She patted my hard cock as if it was a dog waiting patiently for a treat and licked her lips.
   She pulled into the garage of a house bigger than anything I had ever seen in my whole life, a full-on mansion. It was one of those old english style looking things.  "You're rich?" She nodded. She got out and opened my door for me. There was another car in the garage too, a Mercedes sedan.
   "Hungry? Need a glass of water or anything before we start?" she said, leading me into the house. Start what? I wondered, my mouth beginning to water. We walked through  a long hallway into a massive open kitchen.
   "Gatorade?"
   "I don't do that," she said, handing me a glass of water.  "Okay, come on." I guzzled it down and followed her. "I'm in the mud room," she yelled as we passed through a huge atrium with a circular stairway. "My so-called husband," she explained to me. What the fuck?
   We passed through a living room with a fireplace bigger than my dorm room and into another hallway. She opened a door for me.  The room had a padded floor. There was some boxing stuff, a heavy bag and one of those little ones, a stretching bar, some gloves hanging on hooks, a couple of pelotons..." Over here," she said, snapping my eyes back to her. "Unzip me." She had to mean her sweatshirt, I didn't see anything else with a zipper. "You wanted a private showing, right? Isn't that why you you're here?"
   I couldn't tell whether she was being sarcastic or what. I mean obviously what I really wanted was to fuck this muscle beast, but she did say private showing .
    "Don't you want to take it off?" I did, fuck yeah I did,  and I went slowly, just to make sure the fucking zipper didn't break, it was under serious stress, and I wasn't doing something wrong. There was nothing under it, that I could see, just those big, beautiful round tits, and she was breathing heavily as I did it, I could feel her warm breath on me. She was so thick that it took a little effort to get it over her shoulders and off her arms. I wanted her so bad I was shaking. 
   She was so wide I had to i took a step back to get a good look. "Fuck."  I mean fuck. She was huge.  Somehow she looked wider naked than she did with clothes on. Her tits were beautiful, perfect.  She grabbed them.  "Feel them. Nice and soft, right? Very natural. Best tit job money can buy."   I teethed her thick, erect nipple as my hands wandered over her powerful, ripped pecs, to her round, striated shoulders.  "Ooh, I like that," she cooed. "You like?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded. She pushed me off.
   "Okay, you wanted a private showing, right?"
   What I really wanted was to massage those big muscles while I jammed my cock inside of her, but what was I supposed to say? "I'm enjoying sucking your titties too, though."
   She laughed. "Well I sure fucking hope so. But let's see, maybe we when you see this body flexed, you'll get scared and run away."
   "I saw you flex in the gym."
   "Honey, that wasn't really flexing. That was just kind of holding 'em up to examine them.  This is flexing."  She hit pose after pose, and I'm telling you I ain't seen nothing like it before in my life, man or woman. Every muscle was just jacked and massive. Her lat spread was like a topographical map it had so many bulges, and her triceps just looked thick and angry and powerful. Her forearms looked almost big as my thighs, just big, veiny almost disgusting bulges. She turned around and hit a double bicep shot so awesome I stuck my hand down my pants in fear. Her biceps were like granite mountain tops, like the kind presidents get carved out of, huge and round and craggy, you could see the separation.   The triceps too, deep and round and cut.  The veins started to pop as she pumped them, and I swear to god, as big as those fucking scary things were, they grew.  Then, slowly, tongue hanging out of her mouth, she crunched down into a most muscular pose. Her body turned beet red as she settled into that muscular explosion, the traps blowing up, the massive pec slabs tugging at her breasts, the biceps rising up...
   I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her, hungrily feeling every bulge, biting her nipple, running my hand up the inside of her thigh....She hit another double biceps and just held it. "Worship them," she said. "Worship my power."
   Up close, they looked bigger than my head.  They were so huge that my two hands only covered about half of it.
   "Oh my god."
   "That's right, that's right."
   She finally dropped her arms and I hugged her, trying to maneuver my cock between her legs.  "I want you so bad," I said. "So bad."
   "I know." She pushed me away. "Go grab a pair of those," she said, nodding at the gloves.
   My stomached dropped. "We're going to box?" Obviously, I had no chance against that beast. All I wanted in life was to live long enough to stick my cock inside of her. I grabbed a pair and put them on, tapping them together like I knew what I was doing.
   "Okay," she said, tapping her stomach, "hit me as hard as you can." She flexed her abs; they looked like a box of steel bars, framed by ballooning lats that seemed to start at her waist.
   I hit her, not as hard as I could but I good solid hit. I didn't want to piss her off.
   "I said, as hard as you can. You need to listen more carefully. I want you to see how powerful I am."
   "Sorry." I reared back and roundhoused her. She didn't even flinch and I swear I saw a little disappointment in her eyes.
   "Take your gloves off and do it."
   I dropped them to the floor and threw my hardest punch and screamed. I nearly broke my wrist.  I was jumping around, writhing in pain, and I couldn't help but notice her smile.
   "You all right?" she said. 
   "Fine," I said, trying to man up.  "You're fucking strong, Mrs...."
   "You can call me Ann."
   "Holy shit, Ann. How'd you build abs like that?"
   "Hard work and drugs. My turn." She picked up the gloves.
   "You're going to hit me?" I gasped.
   "Not my hardest."
   "I can handle it," I said, flexing my abs and trying to be brave. I had abs.
   "I don' think so. We've got at least a couple of weight classes between us. I'll go fifty. Ready?" She got into a boxer's stance and let it go. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground. She punched me so hard I swear she touched my spine.
   She kneeled next to me and put her hand on my cheek. "You okay?"
   "Holy shit, Ann. How fucking strong are you?"
   "You say holy shit a lot, don't you?"
   "With you, I do."
   She stood over me and lifted me to my feet. "You forgot to tell me your name."
   "Dylan."
   "Dylan. I like to know a man's name before I check out his cock."  Her big hand was on my gym shorts, gently stroking. "You're still hard? Even after I knocked you down?"
   "I've been hard since I met you."
   "You're not afraid of me?"
   "No. Maybe a little? But more turned on than afraid."
   "You definitely have me intrigued here, Dylan," she said, looking my bulge. She pulled my shorts around my ankles.
   "Dylan."
   "Yeah. I'm pretty big."
   She walked away and returned with a tape measure. "You know, I have this theory.  You saw how terrified most of the guys in that gym were? But you weren't. You walked right up next to me even though you're clearly not even close to my league physique-wise. Not timid at all. And look at you. No guy who did what you did today has ever had a small penis. Ever.  Ten inches. Congratulations, Dylan, that's the biggest one I've ever seen." 
   "Every girl I've ever been with said that. But they didn't measure it."
   "It's got girth too." She wrapped the tape measure around it. More than two inches. Jesus, Dylan, you're a fucking horse."
   "I'm too big for most girls, actually."
   She laughed. "That won't be a problem here."  Then she dropped her sweats and I'm guessing my eyes probably exploded from my head. Until this moment, I was so overwhelmed by her upper body that I hadn't even thought about her legs, and wow, they were way thicker than her upper body, thicker than I could ever have imagined. I mean, I knew she was going to be big but she was tall, and usually tall women don't hold that kind of muscle on their legs.  The quads were massive and separated, the calves big and round, and thick veins led my eyes up her inner thighs to pussy meat bigger and rounder and redder than I had ever seen before. That sucker was swollen, looked even huger than it felt.  There wasn't a hair on her body, just smooth, vascular, perfect feminine skin. I don't know how she did it with all the shit she must have been on. I got on my knees in front of her and touched and kissed those thighs.
   "You're going straight there, aren't you? You know there's no..." I took that big thing in my mouth and I could feel her shudder.  She grabbed me by the back of my head and kept it there. "Yes, that's good, that's very good, Ryan. Keep doing that." 
   I pulled away. "Dylan."
   She shoved my head back in. "Don't stop, Dylan."  She started moaning, a deep, virile moan, almost a growl.  She was soaking wet and I could tell she was getting close already. The moans got quicker, and suddenly  she was face fucking me, jamming my head in there until I nearly gagged on that thing. And then, I swear to god, she blew a load into my mouth, a sweet, refreshing load, almost like coconut milk or something.  I gagged a little and she lifted me to my feet. "You okay?"
   "Yeah, I mean, I've never, I didn't know..."
   "Some women can actually cum, Dylan. It didn't happen for me until a few years ago, when I just started to fuck all the time. The juice makes you insanely horny."
   "Like how often are we talking?"
   "Orgasms? On the weekends, I'd say at least ten times. Half of those are fucking." She grabbed the back of my head again and jammed her tongue into my mouth. We sucked face a little. Man, she was sexy. "Did I taste good?"
   "Delicious." 
   "You're making me thirsty."  She licked her lips and got down on her knees in front of me.
   "But I haven't showered or anything."
   "I like my sausage salty," she said, and took me into her mouth.  She went at it slowly, teasing me with licks on my balls and sudden deep sucks.  I was getting lightheaded. I rested my hands on her traps and realized that my hands barely covered them.  She was so fucking thick I couldn't believe it, easy thick as two of me.  And even just relaxed like that, I could see her hamstrings bulging like biceps. And there she was, this huge fucking goddess, kneeling in front me, going at my cock like she hadn't seen one in years.  She looked up at me.  "Think I can take the whole thing?"
   "No way."  No woman had ever even been able to get me down her throat before, and a few had tried; I was too thick.  But there it was, touching her epiglottis, and she kept going.  I was in fucking heaven; if you've never been deepthroated, there's nothing like it, let me tell you. She got almost eight inches in before she came up for air.
   "That was incredible."
   "I'll get there. Not now, but..." she looked me and winked. "One day." She sucked me off like a pro and when she felt me start to spurt she jammed me in there again. I came so hard I collapsed on her back. She stood up with me over her shoulder like that and then easily lifted me off. Then she grabbed my head with both hands and jammed her tongue down my throat.  She just felt so powerful.
   "This is fun, right? Want to measure me? I love comparisons." She grabbed the tape and threw it at me, and then she threw her arms up. I walked up to measure and my cock was already straining between her legs.  I touched the huge vein running over the top of the muscle.
   "That was fast," she whispered, giving it a squeeze with her thighs.
   "21 inches!"
   "Huge, right?"
   "They looked humongous but I had no idea they were that big."
   She took the tape from me and measured mine.  "Thirteen and a half inches. Almost. We're going to have to work on that. But I see we have ten thick inches we need to take care of right now," she said, grabbing my cock and flexing her forearm, which burst into a tangle of veins.   
   She pulled me over to the stretching bar.  Then she grabbed the bar and flexed and wiggled her huge, muscular ass. "Hard as you can," she said. "Hard as you fucking can."
   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IAAPA

awesome! Can't wait for more! K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

A very detailed and nice update!

johnnylm

Thanks guys. One more....Have a great weekend everybody.

   She told me to meet her in front of the gym at 10am which is a little early for me, but with a beast like this? 9:58.  I watched her come up the parking lot stairs and I nearly lost my shit. She was wearing a sports bra and booty shorts, and I mean the whole picture—bulging quads, ripped abs, lats out to here, those perfect breasts barely contained by her bra, the deep pec cleavage and those huge fucking traps—no, I lost my shit.  I guess she could see it in my face, or maybe my cock, because she was smiling when she put her gym bag down.  "Hi babe," she said. "This okay?"
   I wasn't okay, I was fucking shaking again. "You're a specimen," I said.
   "I could change into something a little less revealing if that's better for you."
   "Might be a good idea."
   She wrapped her arms around me, pulling my cock into her and squeezing it between her legs, kneading my ass with her hands.  She kissed my on the lips, hanging on to the bottom one. "Maybe we should take care of that before we start."
   "I'm okay."
   "No really. I don't know how you're going to make it through a two hour workout with my muscles and that situation happening before we ever start."
   Fuck it, who was I to say no to this sexy beast? How could I be so stupid? "We could go back to my dorm room."
   "Don't you have a roommate?"
   "We've got a system."
   "I think I know a spot. Come on."  She took me by the hand and led me in to the gym.
   The two days since my first time with her were rough. My dick was semi-hard the entire time, even after jacking off, and I absolutely couldn't stop thinking about her. I tried looking at muscle porn but most of the girls did nothing for me. There was one that reminded me a little of her, this chick Betty Pariso, she was taller than the other chicks and her muscles had that swole look and she had a swagger that reminded me of Ann, so I jacked off to her. It was kind of depressing after what happened between me and Ann but I did what I needed to do to survive my time away from her.
   We walked upstairs and down a hallway, which looked like a series of exercise rooms. She pulled me into the last room on the left, a small room with mirrors on all sides.  There were two girls flexing in there, little muscles like you might see on a normal CrossFit girl, not bad or anything but nothing that was going to get me going after Ann. They stopped as soon as they saw her. "Sorry, was this your room?" one of them said.
   "It is."
   "Sorry, we just, you know, we figured no one was here...."
   "No worries."
   They were looking at me funny.  "This is Dylan, my trainer."
   "Bye!"
   They couldn't get out of there fast enough. Ann locked the door behind them. "Those little girls were scared of me."
   "No doubt."
   "Don't you love that? So what do you think?" she said, indicating the room. And the good part is you can even admire my back while I'm blowing you. How many of your friends get this kind of service?" She pushed her hair over her shoulder so that my view was clear, pulled my shorts down and started to go at it.  Her back. I rubbed my hands over it, felt every ridge, all the way out to the thick bulging edges, and I left them there. She flexed for me again and again as she sucked, pumping them against my hands, and I got that light-headed feeling again.  She was going deep on me, rubbing her teeth against the bottom of my shaft, which drove me wild, flicking her tongue across the head. "Getting close?"
   "So close."
   She stood up.
   "Oh don't stop."
   "Would I do that to you? I just want to get a little shoulder warm-up in before we start." She grabbed my hips and lifted me into the air, up and down, locking out her shoulders and then lowering me, jamming my cock into her throat, and I could it feel it coming. She started counting reps. "..seven, eight, nine, ten!" On the tenth one, she jammed me all the way down, so far that she was licking my balls.
   "I'm going to cum!"
   She pulled me out just far enough that I blew my load in her mouth, and she held me there until I was done, spurt after spurt, licking up every last drop and then sucking me hard for good measure just to make sure no drop got left behind. Then she put me down. "Feel better?"
   "So much better. You fucking deep-throated me."
   "Told you I'd get there. It was a better angle." She laughed. "I fucking love drinking semen, you know that? It's an acquired taste I guess, but ever since I started lifting I can't get enough of it." She flexed her shoulders and biceps in the mirror.  "Not bad, huh?"
   "I mean...beautiful. Unreal."
   "Aw, thanks. You ready to work out? Let me just put on my sweats and..." she handed me a brush.  "Brush my hair."
   Have I mentioned her hair? Beautiful brown hair, just a slight curl, that reached just below her shoulders. "You don't need me to take care of you?" I said as I brushed.
   "That's okay, I can wait until after. I like to let mine build a little."
   "Okay." I mean...I would have loved to suck that big, tasty twat of hers, made my mouth water just thinking about it, but there was time. She invited me to sleep over.
   "How about we take a good look at you, just to see what we're starting with.  Take off all your clothes."
   I hesitated.  I'm so outmanned, who wouldn't you know? "Not like you haven't seen me."
   "Let's just say I was very focused on that huge cock of yours. This will be a more clinical examination." 
   It was so embarrassing standing like that in front of her, with all those mirrors.  Not like I had a stud body or anything to begin with but I was feeling very skinny and weak. "Roll your shoulders back." She took her phone out and took a picture. "Progress pics. I've never really coached anyone before."  Then she walked up to me and felt my chest. "Pecs aren't bad. What do you bench?"
   "185."
   "Not bad. Spread your lats." She took another picture and then looked at me. "Do you do any lat exercises at all?"
   "One or two?"
   "Lats are what give your upper body its shape. Way more important than pecs."  She felt my shoulders. "Delts are kind of sad too. Dylan.  You need a well-rounded upper body. You can't just focus on one muscle. Good lats and delts will actually help you improve your bench too."
   "Sorry."
   "You are. What about legs?"
   "I mean, I play basketball?"
   "Turn sideways." She took another picture. "Dylan, you've got no ass. Look, I know you're cock is incredible, but the glutes are the seat of a man's power. Probably more important than any other muscle in terms of attracting women who love to fuck. Oh, they absolutely look for that, trust me. Okay, get dressed.  You've got a lot of work to do."
   As I was pulling up my shorts, Ann pulled a syringe out of her bag. "I was thinking you might like to try a little gear. It would really speed up your gains, and I mean...you could use some. If you'd rather see a doctor or something I understand, but this is really good stuff for a guy. Different than what I use. "
   "I trust you."
   She smiled. "I think you're going to love it. Wait until you see how it makes you feel." She leaned in for a kiss. "Don't worry; you'll get there. By the time we're finished, I'm going to have to defend my territory."
   "I'll never be as huge as you."
   "That's true." She grabbed me by the hand and led me out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rodman

Awesome 👍, Love the continuation of your story! Great, hope to read more soon!