LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who do you prefer? Katka, Melissa or Larissa?

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 31, 2009, 02:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

Who is the hottest of the 3?  Imagine being in a room with the 3 of them at once?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

foster342000

Without a shadow of doubt...big, hard, ripped...& naked...Katka :P

NnethKe


fbbas


arcore23

It is a very hard decision to take. But for me Melissa Dettwiller is the number 1.
Katka and Larissa at the same place.

ryulord09

katka for sure shes got natural boobs still not sure bout now

FemalePecs4Life

I'll pick Katka too - hopefully she doesn't get implants ;)
Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

marcel81x

Katka is hardly to beat. great physique, tramendous definition. doesn´t get better than that


RobMash

Katka is more hot. Melissa  Dettwiller can't compete with Katka.
Katka have much more mass, definition, density muscular. Melissa Dettwiller is only a beautiful girl but she  is very mediocre as bodybuilder

Larissa is one of the best fitness athlete in activity but I like more the bodybuilding  than fitness so I vote for Katka.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


chest

I prefer Katka, for me she's have a better body more big & ripped than Melissa or Larissa.

mpskentuk

Katka for me, she's gorgeous and has a great body. Also agree I'm glad she's not had a silly boob job. I have the shot of her in the desert topless looking up as my wallpaper, people love it and ask who she is.

Stunning lady.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

As Al "Hercules" Bundy once said in while having a dream with two hot  women, let them all wrestle each other and the winner gets to have me first and fourth and seventh. I had to change it to add the third woman but it's OK still enough of me to go around  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

missD

The hottest of the 3 is surely Melissa Dettwiller but the muscles of Katka are unbelievable ! 8)