Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581812 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:22:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hat tip to all the writers here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hat tip to all the writers here  (Read 1866 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hat tip to all the writers here
« on: June 05, 2020, 06:56:14 pm »
No story here, just a tip of the cap to all the short story writers here. The “Muscular Women Fiction” page is one I never really visited in the four or five years I found this site. Based on Covid-19 and the state of the world - and wanting to escape from day to day news - I began reading. It has been an education.

Some are way, way out there: incest, the whole “futa” thing (I hardly knew what that meant!), etc., etc. Some are very realistic with great character development, so good in fact I wanted more and more chapters. Others got me so involved I’ve been annoyed at some of the characters. That’s good writing. The one thing all these stories have is the passion of their authors, and by the responses, the passion of their readers.

I did write just one and posted it here, combining the qualities of two ladies I met in the session world, embellished the characters, and it got a pretty good response. But my contribution was a bit more conventional and less epic than many others I’ve read.

So, you fellow writers out there, thanks for the stories especially during tough times like these. And keep writing!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Hat tip to all the writers here
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 08:19:36 pm »
Thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
    • Saradas
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 12:51:50 am »
No story here, just a tip of the cap to all the short story writers here. The “Muscular Women Fiction” page is one I never really visited in the four or five years I found this site. Based on Covid-19 and the state of the world - and wanting to escape from day to day news - I began reading. It has been an education.

Some are way, way out there: incest, the whole “futa” thing (I hardly knew what that meant!), etc., etc. Some are very realistic with great character development, so good in fact I wanted more and more chapters. Others got me so involved I’ve been annoyed at some of the characters. That’s good writing. The one thing all these stories have is the passion of their authors, and by the responses, the passion of their readers.

I did write just one and posted it here, combining the qualities of two ladies I met in the session world, embellished the characters, and it got a pretty good response. But my contribution was a bit more conventional and less epic than many others I’ve read.

So, you fellow writers out there, thanks for the stories especially during tough times like these. And keep writing!

Tarzan7 I went back a couple of pages and did not see your story. Wouldnt mind checking it out.

I've had the idea of a story rolling around in my head for a week or so, maybe you will inspire me to actually write it

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 02:53:19 am »

Tarzan7 I went back a couple of pages and did not see your story. Wouldnt mind checking it out.

I've had the idea of a story rolling around in my head for a week or so, maybe you will inspire me to actually write it
My contribution is, “Just For A Cup of Coffee” that I posted in late April. Here’s the link:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654260.msg2404508#msg2404508
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 07:24:20 am »
we appreciate it! it's not the most "rewarding" of formats--things can often take a while to write, and they take awhile for you to read, while videos and photos are quick to find and easy to appreciate. And sometimes a really good story just stops and that's it. But it's nice to contribute a little bit to the sphere although I usually have gone the more unrealistic route. I do think it's time to revisit my roots and stick to the grounded stuff for a while.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 09:06:54 am »
The incest stories are awesome. Love the strong big mothers ravishing the puny, girly sons!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 10:48:16 pm »
I wonder if there is a post thread that adds hint on hint for stories. People could always use a reference. Keep up the suggestions. Who knows? Maybe you will get more to pitch in.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hat tip to all the writers here

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View