Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mrs. Lockwood

Started by Ncsn, May 24, 2020, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ncsn

So, a few months ago I wrote this story ("Donnie Has A So-So Night") which was centered around a suburban mother and wife, who had a somewhat monstrous side. Some people liked it, and I got several requests to continue the story, which ended in a way that promised a sequel. Over those months I've built the skeleton of the rather large story I had in mind, and last week I started writing the first chapter. I was very excited about it, and my excitement grew - until I got to the last page, and a realization struck me: my 'heroine' is a horrible, terrible, no-good person. AS a matter of fact - she is a freakin' monster! It's now 2:30AM, I finished the story and I'm publishing it - but it might very well be only to serve as an explanation as to why I'm NOT going to complete my planned saga... If you make it through all the insane mounds of exposition and reach the last page, you might see what I mean...


Chapter Five
Howard Collins

He didn't look up when his assistant walked into the room. Nadine had been a part of his life for over 3 decades, now – a very essential part, for sure, but one that he hardly paid any attention to. She was a young secretary at his dad's office when he joined the old man's real estate business – a fairly good-looking, soft-spoken, very unassuming young woman, who seemed to be owe-struck by the boss's Yale-graduate son. They had a single night together – a very strange affair, her just lying there, smiling up at him, barely moving – which they never repeated. Somehow, she became a fixture; first his secretary, then personal assistant, then executive assistant, the job description not changing over the last 20 years, her duties expanding to include everything that was not covered by other people. He never gave her much thought – she was just THERE – though he did occasionally think it odd; for someone who was so careful and meticulous at considering and cross-checking every hiring decision, he seemed to have just let things take their course in filling one of the most sensitive posts in his organization... But, then again, it was just Nadine – and it was just so - convenient...

He looked up at her as she stood in front of his desk.
"It's Mrs. Lockwood."
"mmm..."
"She would like to have a meeting with you, soon as possible."
He nodded, slightly. Yes, he was expecting something. He knew that Wednesday's events will have... consequences, And now...
"Mmm. Indeed." He turned back to his computer, "I'll let you know."
She turned around, and walked across the large room, going out, closing the door behind her noiselessly.

He finished the letter he was writing, sent it, then sunk back in his luxurious chair. Yes, that was a delicate situation – how to handle it? Mrs. Lockwood was, perhaps, not the MOST essential asset in his arsenal, but she WAS the one he was most fond of, the one who has brought him the most pleasure... He would hate to lose her. Her attempt at rebellion, Wednesday night, was not the first time they had had a difference of opinion; there was the case of those journalists, 3 years ago. He instructed Nadine to tell her that he wanted a level 4, but when she came in, she didn't go directly into the leisure suite. She first came into the viewing gallery, asked his then-girlfriend (Stacey – he sighed, wistfully, when he remembered how much that one liked those events... VERY rare) to step out for a minute, and told him that a number 2 would be sufficient. He remembered feeling a flash of anger – who did she think she was?! But he prided himself on being able to think rationally in any situation, and so he did, Mrs. Lockwood standing silently, preposterously-muscled arms crossed underneath those insane breasts, waiting. He saw the logic in her suggestion. It was possible that his reaction to the very real threat those two wimps posed to him made him over-react. two Atlanta journalists with national connections are not the same as some hillbilly drug runner; such people showing up in an ER unit, fucked up the way he wished them to be, will raise too much questions and – instead of killing the investigation he wished to terminate – will bring on new ones... Yes, Mrs. Lockwood was absolutely right, and he had no problem telling her so. She smiled, appreciating his candor, and that night's performance actually turned out to be one of her best, with very gratifying results: one of the men actually leaving the field (when Mr. Collins had him last checked, 4 months ago, he was a logger, up in Washington state. A LOGGER...!), and the other was freelancing, doing mostly culture and lifestyle stuff.

Yes, Mrs. Lockwood was no muscle-bound dummy. The woman was a Duke graduate, had a really good head on her insanely-wide shoulders, and he very soon learned to respect her for that; the fact that she could break a man in half with her bare hands was the main reason for her employment with him, but he hated wasting any talent that could be of use to him.

However, with Donnie Mercer – and Howard Collins's eye twitched as he thought of that hated name – it was different. There was no other consideration. The man had to suffer – and he had to suffer BAD. That little bastard... The only people he took on for the security/support staff were vets, army or marines, people he could be sure knew how to handle themselves in tough situations; Mercer was a fucking (Collins winced at his mental use of the profanity) college drop-out, who he only took on as a favor to a state senator, who was friends with Mercer Sr. The unemployment rate for people under 30 in that part of the state was just under 7%, and that little no-qualifications shmuck, out of the blue, got himself a fairly well-paying, not too-demanding job, with full medical benefits – and how did he repay the kindness?
Howard Collins felt the fury coming back, the insult – the insult... No, it couldn't be overlooked. He clenched his fist, almost banged it on his table – almost... His face cold, he regained his mental composure. "Never let them see your weakness!" was his father's most oft-repeated adage, and he stuck to it, religiously. It was never quite clear who those mysterious "they" were - but he knew they were always out there...

Just on time, the door at the other side of the room opened, and Nadine stepped in, carrying a loaded tray. His 10 AM whiskey! He watched with anticipation as she walked across the room; what will it be, today? He smiled as he recognized the sensuous shape of the bottle, the beautifully-painted samurai warrior on the label: Hanyu Ichiro's 'The Game'! Japanese Whiskey was not his favorite, but it was a very gratifying experience to be had, every once in a while... He waited as Nadine put the tray on the heavy table, picked up the bottle and poured the amber liquid into a beautiful rocks glass, careful not to spill any of it. She handed it to him, and he raised it slightly, nodding his thanks. She Smiled her dry, tight-lipped smile, picked up the tray with the bottle on it and walked out.

He leaned back in his chair, and sipped slowly, savoring the oaky flavor. It was rough, yet exquisite. An apt description for the delectable Mrs. Lockwood, too... He thought back to Wednesday night. She liked to put on a show, and he was usually on board with it, knowing that she wanted each session to be unique, to find new ways to excite him (and herself); with Mercer, it was obvious to him that she was trying to fool him, all the bells and whistles meant to hide the fact that she was actually fairly soft with him. Once he broke her resistance, it was very brutal, no artistry at all, just horrifying mayhem and pain, the Mercer boy a delicate deer, mangled and mauled by a ruthless tigress... and Howard Collins just couldn't get enough of it! By yesterday evening he had a 56 minutes movie – footage from the 3 cameras hidden inside the Leisure Suite, edited by the terrified nerd he kept in the I.T. department, specifically for that purpose... He made the sobbing Beth jerk him off and blow him for minutes on end, as he laid there in the giant bedroom, the scenes of her doomed lover's destruction playing out on the 150 inches-screen. Yes, he should probably buy her that damned Mustang. Or just replace her, she WAS pretty damaged, now...

So, yes, Melanie Lockwood... How does he handle it?

He thought back to the beginning, almost 9 years ago. It was a time of transition for him – he was expanding his real estate business into Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky, while at the same time trying to move his secret drug-running operation westward, too. At that point he did not have the Cartel's financial backing, nor could he yet secure the big bucks needed for the expansion from legit sources. He had to rely on brute force – and he had a very good base for this, built up by the indispensable Marcus; however, an all-out war would bring the feds down on all their necks, and so they were limited to a very frustrating war of attrition that seemed to be getting them nowhere.

And then – he saw her.

He was part-owner of a mall in Greenville, and one day there was an incident there, involving the police. His man in the operating company sent him the footage from security cameras, writing: "I think you're going to find this interesting." And he did, Very much so.
The first file showed people walking inside the mall. Suddenly they were turning their heads, some stopping, all looking to one side – and then a man came virtually FLYING through the air, landing on his back, hard. The onlookers were still looking to the side, seemingly mesmerized; and then SHE came into view – strolling almost casually, one of the most amazing human specimen Howard Collins has seen in his life: a woman – very noticeably a woman! – tall, very muscular, very graceful, dressed in yoga pants that couldn't hide the incredible size of her thighs and a sports bra that accentuated her monstrous arms and shoulders, her large breasts and washboard abs. She stood over the fallen man, waiting, as people milled around. The man struggled up to his feet; he was a large man, apparently very muscular, though obviously not in as great a shape as the goddess towering over him – his muscles seemed to be very utilitarian, not for show. He stood up groggily, shaking his head violently; he had 2 or 3 inches on the woman confronting him, and seemed to be at least as wide as her, his arms – left bare by his muscle shirt – as big as hers, though not as well-defined. He raised a heavy, very hairy arm, pointing at her, shouting. He then moved in, surprisingly fast for his size, aiming a punch at her face. She moved fast – Collins had to watch it again, in slow motion, to see what she did – sidestepping the onslaught, kneeing her attacker in his guts. Then, as he doubled over in pain, she delivered a very vicious-looking downward elbow slam to his head.

The man was very obviously done, but the woman was just getting started. She grabbed him by the hair with her left hand, stopping him from crumbling to the floor, and proceeded to deliver a series of very nasty jabs to his face and upper body. The camera was at her back, and Collins could catch glimpses of the man's face, as it was very quickly turned into a bloody mess. And then two mall security people came into the frame, waiving what looked like tasers and shouting. The woman let go of the man's hair, and he dropped to the ground like a stone.
The second file was from a different camera, and it was closer, providing him a better view of the woman. He watched again, appreciating her physique, her animal magnetism and her fighting skill. And then it got to the part where she was hitting the man as she held him aloft with one hand, and Collins sat bolt upright; the look on her face – she was very obviously enjoying it, a look of ecstasy, of pure JOY on her face... That was one HAPPY woman.
Collins froze the frame, and sat back, thinking. An idea started forming in his head...

He started making the calls that very evening. The man was hospitalized – broken nose, broken jaw, broken eye socket, 4 cracked ribs, internal damages; it read like the description of a man who had been involved in a serious car crash... The woman – Melanie Lockwood, age 34, married, 3 children – was detained, charged with aggravated assault and released on bail. He had Marcus run a check on her, and within two days had the following information:
Her husband – her high-school sweetheart – was an engineer, working for a large national firm, making a decent income. Melanie has worked as a personal trainer and Krav Maga instructor; but then, 3 years ago, the youngest of their children – a boy - was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and she quit work to take care of him. She had apparently spent a lot of the next 2 and a half years – when she wasn't at the hospital – working out; the owner of the gym where she used to work told Marcus' investigator that when she came back to work she was "almost twice the size she was when she left". The child had made a full recovery, but the family was stuck with a debt of over $43,000 for treatments that were not covered by their health insurance. That issue had not as of that time been settled.
About the incident: the man has gotten into an argument with the owner about overdue membership fees; when it got loud the receptionist asked him to keep it quite – at which point he slapped the (pregnant) woman, hard. This was when Melanie, who had been with a client inside the gym, came in and did her thing.

Collins and his organization at that point had nowhere near the influence he wielded those days, but he was already pretty well connected. He pulled a few strings, and then asked Nadine to arrange a meeting with Mrs. Lockwood.
The meeting took place in his old office, in Durham. She was wearing very tight jeans and an even tighter Metallica t-shirt, and was simply stunning. Collins had of course seen the video, so he thought he knew what to expect, but the reality of her was so, so much more... The woman was, simply put, mesmerizing.
He thanked her for coming in; she smiled non-committally, obviously not one for small talk. He skipped the introductions, and listed the actions he had taken: the assault charges were dropped, the battered man – who turned out to be an employee at a construction company that had several projects with Collins – was persuaded not to seek compensation through a civil lawsuit, and a local bank would offer very favorable terms for financing the Lockwood's debt.
She looked at him for a minute after he stopped, not saying anything. Then she asked: "...and?"
He was a little nonplussed, expecting some form of "thank you", but he rolled with it. He smiled. "You are not a fool, good. There IS a point to all this..."
She still said nothing. He sighed inwardly.
"I would like to offer you a job."
"Doing what?"
"Well, to start off – as a bodyguard."
She didn't seem surprised. "I believe I'm suitable for this, but I have 3 young children, and my husband is working full time plus. I don't think I could do this."
He raised his hand. "Please, allow me to clarify. The job title is 'bodyguard', but you will not be required to spend all your time on the job. I conduct most of my business from my office, so most of the time you wouldn't be needed – just when I'm having meetings with outside contacts. I also travel occasionally; there's a trip to Mexico coming up next month – 2 days – and a 2-day trip to Chicago in early May..."
She thought for a moment. "There were two very-capable young military types with very bulging suits in the front office when I came in; why can't they do the job?"
"Ha! Very observant of you!" Nothing. The woman was coolness personified... "I do indeed have a very competent security detail, who are in charge of my day-to-day protection..."
She looked amused. "So, you need a sexy muscle babe you can show off, is that it?"
Good lord, that woman was DIRECT. "Mmm... Yes, there is of course that aspect, though, mmm... Well..."
She didn't wait for him to collect his thoughts. "You said the bodyguarding was 'to start with' – what else do you need me for?"
He decided to follow her example and jump straight in. "You see, Mrs. Lockwood, I'm a business man with several concurrent enterprises, and there are a lot of people who do their best to put sticks in my, so-to-speak, wheels, if you see what I mean..."
She said, noncommittally: "Lots of mean people out there."
He couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic, so he just pushed on: "Precisely! And many times, those people just REFUSE to see reason, and would rather SABOTAGE one's endeavors! Sometimes, there is just no other way to make those people listen to reason, and one must resort to... well..."
"Physical persuasion."
"Absolutely!" There was a lot to be said for this woman's directness... It made him a bit uncomfortable, but he had to admit things were much simpler, this way. "And you would hardly credit it, but sometimes those people would cause such damage, that one would be left with no other choice but...mmm..."
"Punish them."
Their eyes locked, and she smiled, her first smile since she came in. Collins felt a slight chill run up his spine... But they were in sync. It took some more talk – mostly about the money – and she would need to talk to her husband, but he knew she was in. The woman was a predator, stuck in a suburban housewife's life, and she needed the kill.

And pretty soon, things were changing. On the drug routes front, they have long avoided an all-out war for fear of drawing federal attention. But now they had a new tool – terror, surgically applied. Foot soldiers were kidnapped and brought to an old warehouse, where they were... persuaded to change alliances. Mrs. Lockwood revealed herself to be an absolute marvel, applying just the right mixture of violence and psychological torture with an almost surgical precision, getting the exact results they needed. Collins would sometimes come and watch, his head swimming with the mixture of Mrs. Lockwood's physical magnificence, her beauty, the calculated carnage she was inflicting on her victims – but, mostly, the pure joy that he read in her eyes, and the realization that he was seeing a maestro at work.

As his organization became a major buyer, his connections with the cartel grew closer. Matias – the head of North America operations – was smitten with Mrs. Lockwood. He started bringing over people for her to 'take care of', coming to watch her work her dark magic. It was during one such visit that Collins brought up the idea – formed by his weaselly accountant, Henry – of Collins Management Group Inc. serving as a money laundering outlet for the cartel. Matias – still high on the particularly bloody two-header that they had just watched – turned to him, grabbed his shoulders, and looking deep into his eyes said: "You, my friend, are genius. You are like Roman emperor, si? You have soul of an artist. I like that. We are going to make much money, much art together!" Collins was never quite sure what he meant, but that was the point when is partnership with the cartel started in earnest. And with that partnership, and the money it brought in, his legitimate businesses started taking off in seriousness.

When he built his new compound – the giant mansion with a large operations wing, in a remote location, just south of Bethel, he had a whole basement floor built, dedicated to Mrs. Lockwood and her art – with a large room designed specifically for her 'performances' (as he came to think of them), with a viewing gallery and a state-of-the-art recording system, to preserve them for posterity (and, of course, for his repeated enjoyment).

And now, here he was – one of the most powerful men in the south, and about to step up; the gigantic Fairview Center project could catapult him into the stratosphere of land and real estate development – IF he could secure the financing... Those next few months would be crucial - and extremely delicate. Perhaps it was time to shed the violent side of his business. Over the last couple of years, he had franchised off the drug running business, and the main illegal activity was the money laundering – which was the engine that was going to get him to the major league. Melanie Lockwood and her horrifically brutal artistry was, perhaps, best left in the past... He would love to keep her around; he loved to see the looks of business associates when they first met her – and she was of course very handy when it came to dealing with problems like Donnie Mercer and pesky journalists poking their noses in his business. BUT... He couldn't afford any drama, anything that would endanger that final plunge into immortality he was about to take. If Mrs. Lockwood would prove to be a problem – she WILL be removed.

He pressed a button. "Nadine, please have Mrs. Lockwood come in on Monday morning."
"Yes, Mr. Collins."

He leaned back into his chair, thinking. After a minute, he took out his cell phone and dialed the first contact on his favorites list. Yes, Monday morning will be very interesting...


seldom

Great chapter! I'm very sorry to hear that you don't want to continue this. Sometimes monsters can be the most fun to write, especially the complex ones like Mrs. Lockwood. I hope you reconsider!

jhunter

So glad to see this story get more chapters. Look forward to more, and it seems your writing always delivers.

jumpy999

Yay! So happy to see another chapter of this great story!  :clap: Your writing is really good and you've given us so much great setup and backstory it would be a shame to stop now. I don't see Melanie as a monster at all. The fact that she takes pleasure in using her incredible power is fascinating because she's not a one-dimensional psychopath–you showed us that in the previous chapters when she takes pity on Donnie and allows him to enjoy her body and in the scenes with her husband in which she is quite tender and loving. As seldom says, she's complex and complicated, and those are the best characters to read about. I sincerely hope you continue this epic story in the making, Ncsn.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yay! So happy to see another chapter of this great story!  :clap: Your writing is really good and you've given us so much great setup and backstory it would be a shame to stop now. I don't see Melanie as a monster at all. The fact that she takes pleasure in using her incredible power is fascinating because she's not a one-dimensional psychopath–you showed us that in the previous chapters when she takes pity on Donnie and allows him to enjoy her body and in the scenes with her husband in which she is quite tender and loving. As seldom says, she's complex and complicated, and those are the best characters to read about. I sincerely hope you continue this epic story in the making, Ncsn.
Thank you so much for your input! That thing about her- the dichotomy between the stone-cold destroyer of men and the loving mother and wife - is what got me to write the story in the first place; however - and this is something I felt then and that became very clear as I was writing her history with Mr. Collins, here - she is someone who does very bad, even horrible things, in order to further the interests of very bad people... I want to tell this story, but any way I work it someone bad comes out on top...
There's also another, more practical consideration: I tend to bloat everything up. Unlike Mrs. Lockwood, I'd rather use 30 words where 10 would suffice, and I keep adding more and more stuff, not all of it necessary (though I did manage to discard a major subplot with her daughter. Loved it, but it would have made this into a novel). This chapter started out as two pages, which would have led to a couple more about the meeting - just this one is 5 pages... I fear I'm just going to get bogged down in this.

jumpy999

I feel like this is ultimately a redemption story for Melanie - getting free from both Mr. Collins' control and dealing with her own dark desires to use her body for destructive purposes. She's in love with her body and her power and it turns her on to dominate others, but the situation with Donnie was a turning point for her. I think her journey is to find a way to turn the pleasure she gets from her power and her muscles away from violence.

Maybe the fact that she can turn on and manipulate people without physically harming them empowers her even more than the violence? Or maybe she just finds a way to use her body on only the people who deserve it? Mr. Collins being #1, but also the people who work for him that you had expertly set-up in previous chapters. She works her way up the chain, hurting some of them if she has to, but maybe only just having to seduce and toy with the others?

I honestly would love to get more scenes of her just dominating people violently for my own perverted pleasure :) , but I really think her ultimate journey is to become a loving muscle babe who ends up righting her past wrongs and then only using her body for the pleasure of herself and those she cares about.

In terms of the writing itself, it's so good man! I love all the detail and backstory you've developed here and encourage you to keep going with it. I, for one, would love to read about the daughter subplot and frankly don't think you should edit anything. Around here, more–and bigger–is better!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... for my own perverted pleasure :) ...
Are the moderators aware of the perverts lurking around here? Shame!!
And, speaking of shame: I sent you a very long PM - only to be informed that your inbox is full. My beautiful reply: gone, blowing in the interwebs wind... Ugh.
Anyway: will reply to your comment in full tomorrow, as it's 2:30 AM over here...!

WapWap

Quotea realization struck me: my 'heroine' is a horrible, terrible, no-good person. AS a matter of fact - she is a freakin' monster!

Is that such a bad thing?   ;)

Maybe 'protagonist' is a better way to think about Melanie, rather than 'heroine'.  I agree with Seldom and Jumpy999 about the appeal of a layered and complex character.  In real life, people are not all good or all bad.  The best stories recognize that in my opinion.  The contradictions in Melanie's personality, between her work life and home life, between her perverted, deviant lusts and her nurturing mother/wife role are intriguing.  The contradictions are what makes Melanie a believable character, even if she's "a little" extreme.  I also think your storyline is edging into the banality of evil, which is a path that has so much potential.

Even if you can't see your way to continuing Mrs. Lockwood's saga now, hang on to the skeleton and marinate on it for a while.  As your creative juices flow into other stories, you may find the threads that will illuminate a path you'd be happy with for Melanie.  Can she find redemption?  Does she even want to? 

I sympathize with the pain of editing.  Keeping the writing tight and focused inevitably means dropping a lot of ideas.  I've begun keeping an "outline" file next to my current story file, and as I delete lines of exposition, or whole sub-plots, I put them in the outline.  Sometimes I add them back later, but I'm also realizing that they can become great fodder for later short stories in the same universe.

In any event, you've done great again!  Please keep it up.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I feel like this is ultimately a redemption story for Melanie - getting free from both Mr. Collins' control and dealing with her own dark desires to use her body for destructive purposes. She's in love with her body and her power and it turns her on to dominate others, but the situation with Donnie was a turning point for her. I think her journey is to find a way to turn the pleasure she gets from her power and her muscles away from violence.

Maybe the fact that she can turn on and manipulate people without physically harming them empowers her even more than the violence? Or maybe she just finds a way to use her body on only the people who deserve it? Mr. Collins being #1, but also the people who work for him that you had expertly set-up in previous chapters. She works her way up the chain, hurting some of them if she has to, but maybe only just having to seduce and toy with the others?

I honestly would love to get more scenes of her just dominating people violently for my own perverted pleasure :) , but I really think her ultimate journey is to become a loving muscle babe who ends up righting her past wrongs and then only using her body for the pleasure of herself and those she cares about.

In terms of the writing itself, it's so good man! I love all the detail and backstory you've developed here and encourage you to keep going with it. I, for one, would love to read about the daughter subplot and frankly don't think you should edit anything. Around here, more–and bigger–is better!

I think someone who loves inflicting pain on others as much as she does is not going to change, but she does know right from wrong (though not always - well, usually, really - acting on it), and there are people she doesn't want to hurt too much (which started her on the path this story is going to follow). Like WapWap says below, with people there is no black or white, and what I hope to do is edge her over to the lighter side.
There is going to be a lot less violence, and more scenes of seduction and domination (poor Henry - guy has no idea what's coming...). This brings me to another point that's been bugging me: I feel my descriptions are not-all-they-could-be, and would really like help on this. I tried to enlist 009ELI, whose descriptive prowess I'm crazy envious of... He didn't bite, and I understand he took a break from writing (and, anyway, that kind of story and pace are not really in his wheel house).
Re daughter: the kid stays in the picture!!

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quotea realization struck me: my 'heroine' is a horrible, terrible, no-good person. AS a matter of fact - she is a freakin' monster!

Is that such a bad thing?   ;)

Maybe 'protagonist' is a better way to think about Melanie, rather than 'heroine'.  I agree with Seldom and Jumpy999 about the appeal of a layered and complex character.  In real life, people are not all good or all bad.  The best stories recognize that in my opinion.  The contradictions in Melanie's personality, between her work life and home life, between her perverted, deviant lusts and her nurturing mother/wife role are intriguing.  The contradictions are what makes Melanie a believable character, even if she's "a little" extreme.  I also think your storyline is edging into the banality of evil, which is a path that has so much potential.

Even if you can't see your way to continuing Mrs. Lockwood's saga now, hang on to the skeleton and marinate on it for a while.  As your creative juices flow into other stories, you may find the threads that will illuminate a path you'd be happy with for Melanie.  Can she find redemption?  Does she even want to? 

I sympathize with the pain of editing.  Keeping the writing tight and focused inevitably means dropping a lot of ideas.  I've begun keeping an "outline" file next to my current story file, and as I delete lines of exposition, or whole sub-plots, I put them in the outline.  Sometimes I add them back later, but I'm also realizing that they can become great fodder for later short stories in the same universe.

In any event, you've done great again!  Please keep it up.
Gotta say: the detailed input from jumpy999 and yourself really lit a fire under my butt. Been thinking a lot about this, and I see a way to move forward - I'm going to at least try and follow it.  I have another story I really want to do - a sequel to my The Amazon's Boy incest-fest - but I'll try and hold it off at least until this one achieves lift-off (which should be by the end of the next chapter).

wowser1016

I just read this story and love it. I can hardly wait for Jacob to find out that Jessica did all of this for him and where the story goes next. K+ for you

wowser1016

Don't ask me how that comment got there. It was one I made to another story some time ago. However, the K+ stands. I like the idea of Mrs. Lockwood becoming somewhat softer after her treatment of Donnie with respect to others except of course, Mr. Collins. And with her softer persona her husband reaps more benefit. Also this would give you the opportunity to bring her daughter into the storyline moreso.

wowser1016

Don't ask me how that comment got there. It was one I made to another story some time ago. However, the K+ stands. I like the idea of Mrs. Lockwood becoming somewhat softer after her treatment of Donnie with respect to others except of course, Mr. Collins. And with her softer persona her husband reaps more benefit. Also this would give her the opportunity to bring her daughter into the activity.

wowser1016


Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, I hiccuped.
Oh, man, that must have been quite the binge... :funny: Thank you for the kind words, and I hope you'll like it as it develops.