⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Amazon's Boy

Started by Ncsn, May 11, 2020, 09:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ncsn

I have a thing for incest - muscular mom/normal son - but there seems to be surprisingly little of it around. Us deviants need to have everything just so!, and if there's an element that doesn't fit exactly to my particular tastes it sorta destroys the experience... There are some good authors who put in such elements - like magic, or a step-mom you have never met before - but the stories themselves are works of art, and there's nothing much you can do about it. And then there are not-quite-as-good authors, who write stripped-down tales that go right to the nitty-gritty you like - but then take them to places that are... not... well, not places you'd want to go. I started out on the following story with the idea of taking the basic story tropes of two such authors - Vampire and Amazonboy - and fitting it  E X A C T L Y  to my taste. Turns out at my base I'm a hopeless romantic, and this story did NOT go exactly where I thought it would go... A bit too sappy down the home stretch. Anyway: I have the idea for the next chapter, and if enough people like it (doesn't happen to me a lot) I'll  write it.  :shutup:

Right. So:


I have always had a thing about my mom. When I was a kid she was a very beautiful woman; at 6'1" she was also pretty tall (she played hoops in college), and had large, amazing tits (which she says destroyed her hoops career... yeah, right. Whatever. Actually, they were ginormous - she must have been quite the sight, running up and down the court...). I remember her being full of life, always laughing or smiling - which changed as I grew up; it might have been her work - she was a social worker at the county hospital - but I think it was mainly things not working out with my dad, who could be quite a prick (thinking about it now, I believe he had a bit of an inferiority complex about his 5'7". I wasn't much taller, and I was always worried that I'll grow up to be like him...). I watched my mom growing more quiet, smiling a lot less, and generally looking kinda depressed. She quit her job when I was 11 - my dad was doing very well, and he convinced her she could start having fun instead of working at the hospital. It didn't do her good; she stopped taking care of herself, put on a lot of weight, spent most of her time on the sofa watching TV. So, not good. And when I was 14, my father left home; they got a divorce soon after, and he moved to California with his 23 years-old secretary.

I loved my mom - when my dad asked me if I wanted to move in with him I didn't think twice before saying No. I would have loved to leave fucking Tar Hill State and move to the golden state, but I didn't want to leave my mom. And it was about more than just a son's love for his mother. First time I masturbated, it was to a picture (like, a picture-picture) I found, of me and my mom on the beach. I must have been 3 or 4, and she was holding me on her arm, both of us waving at the camera. She was wearing a pretty teeny bikini - way too small for her figure, which was just voluptuous. Her breasts were almost spilling out of her tiny bra, she was beautifully tan, her blonde hair flowing in the wind, her smile dazzling... man, I get hard now, just thinking about it. I looked so happy in that pic! I mean, what could be better? A beautiful day at the beach, my gorgeous mom holding me in her arm, my hand pressing against her big, round and soft breast, the outline of a nipple almost visible through the impossibly stretched fabric... yeah, that pic had done a whole lot of mileage in my bedroom since that first time, when I was 13...!

The first few months after the divorce were pretty bleak - more of the same, her sitting on the sofa all day, watching Ellen and eating Pringles, barely talking to me when I was home. But then, something happened. Something changed. The snacks disappeared from the cupboard, ordering pizza became a once a-month thing, she was putting work into making dinner, making it - oh, the horror! - healthy. She started going out on long walks, and pretty soon she was jogging. About two and a half years ago she joined a gym, saying she wanted to get some weight training into her weekly routine - but pretty soon she started going twice a week, then 3 times - and then 6 days a week... it all had an amazing effect on her; as she was starting to get more fit, her mood was also changing. She was smiling again - a lot - and she even started to get back in touch with her friends in town, most of whom had all but given up on her. I heard her talking with men on the phone, flirting, though to the best of my knowledge she wasn't seeing anyone. Maybe she needed more time? Not that I was complaining. We were spending more time together, watching TV, talking, even going to the movies together from time to time. She talked about going back to work, but it seemed like her daily sessions at the gym were now filling her days. She was only getting more intense about it, and it was starting to show. she was getting bigger - bodybuilder-bigger, almost! -  and I was noticing it more and more, thinking about her body - like, a lot...

Other people were noticing, too. It was my senior year, and we were laying around one day after football practice, talking about hot girls, when, out of the blue, my buddy Adam started talking about my mom. "Forget those girls - have you seen Dean's mom? Man, she's, like, crazy hot! I get hard just thinking about her..." Jeff Dunham said she was "too buff", but the other guys hissed him quite. It seemed like my mother was on all their minds... I was getting quite upset. 'What the hell, guys? That's my mom you're talking about!" Adam laughed. "Oh, yeah - mom I'd like to fuck!" The guys sniggered. I got up, now quite angry. "How would you like it if I talked like that about your mother?!" Someone said: "Yeah, good luck jacking off thinking about his mom!" and everybody laughed, thinking about Adam's overweight, cheerful housewife of a mom. Adam was shouting after me as I left: "Come on, dude, you know it's true!" but I was too upset to answer.

I was very self-conscious when I got home that evening. As luck would have it, it was one of the first really hot days of spring, and my mom was wearing a tank top that showed off her shoulders and arms, which I couldn't help but notice were much larger than last summer, muscles dancing all over her arms as she served the soup, a thick large vein running down her very beefy biceps. Her breasts, which have always been very large, seemed a bit smaller, but were still very big and proud, sitting on top of meaty, jutting pecs, with her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her shirt. I had to actually stop myself from staring at them all through dinner... 

After dinner we sat down at the living room to watch Jeopardy, something that has become a daily ritual over the last 3 years. I didn't talk much, as I was still thinking about that incident at school. I was angry at Adam - he was my friend, he shouldn't have been talking like that! - but I was slowly realizing that my reaction was in part because I agreed with him... Mom noticed my mood. "What's up, kiddo? You seem rather pensive today." I was caught off guard. I could usually talk with my mom about anything, but this was just too embarrassing. "It's... nothing, ma. Just something I heard at school today." "Yeah? What did you hear?" I was getting really uncomfortable, feeling blood rushing to my head. "It's nothing, ma, really! Just... guys talking."

Mom looked at me for a minute, and then got up and moved over, sitting next to me on the sofa. She was wearing her old jeans shorts, which seemed to be a lot smaller than they used to be, showing off a pair of very muscular thighs. She put a heavy arm on my shoulder, tousling my hair. "Come on , Dean - spill." Her presence was overwhelming, her smell - the smell of the soap she's been using for years - suddenly feeling very exotic and exciting.

I told her about what the guys were saying earlier today, on the field. She seemed to find it funny. She smiled, the tiny wrinkles around her green-grey eyes making her more beautiful than ever, and said:"that Adam Manning is quite the horny bastard, isn't he?" Then she grew serious. Looking directly into my eyes, she asked: "and what do you think?" At first I didn't understand what she was saying. 'I... what?!" There was now a look in her eyes that was new to me. I was growing a little nervous, as she held my gaze and asked again: "Do you agree with your friends? Do you think I'm sexy?" I was nonplussed, trying furiously to think about an answer that would defuse the suddenly very tense moment. "I... well, of course, you're very beautiful, mom, but..." My voice trailed off, as I felt her hand slide down my back, now going underneath my ass, lifting my 155 pounds like I was a baby..."Mom! What are you doing?!" She didn't answer, her eyes now sparkling, a half-smile on her partially-parted lips, a pink tongue peeking at me. Her left arm, bulging with vein-covered muscle, grabbed my left shoulder, and she pulled me into her body, my chest coming to a stop against the heavenly softness of her breast. Her other hand carried me up, placing my butt in her lap, the muscles on her thighs dancing, rocking me gently. I froze, as scared - and excited - as I've ever been before in my life. She looked down at me, her face inches from mine, her smile now angelic, full of promise.

"M-mom...?"

Her lips were suddenly on mine, soft and loving, her tongue gently pushing forward, teasing. I was too stunned at first, my senses overwhelmed, and I just laid there, trying to drink it all in: the loving lips, exploring my mouth, the heavy, unthinkably muscled arm holding my shoulder, the magnificently round and pliable breast pressing into my chest, a quickly-hardening nipple brushing against me, the corded thighs, kneading me from below, the silky smooth hardness of her abs, as my hand started exploring underneath her tight t-shirt, my dick struggling to break free of my pants...

I pulled back, my hand almost flying to the side, aghast. "Mom! Please! We can't... we can't do this! Please stop!"

She looked at me, silent, biting her lower lip, a light dancing behind lowered eyelashes. The big house was silent, the low humming of the kitchen fridge the only sound.  "Do you really want me to stop, Dean?" she finally asked, quietly.
I looked at her - my mother, the woman of my fantasies, who against all odds pulled herself from the pits of despair, now her old self again, only so-so-so much more mind-bogglingly sexier... And she was here, her magnificent body against mine, her lips parted, ready to ravish mine once more... Without thinking, the small voice of reason in my head a teeny, distant shout, barely-heard, I leaned into her, my lips going up to hers, my hand exploring the valleys of her sumptuous body, feeling her mountainous breasts. Our lips locked in a slow, lingering kiss, our tongues entwined in a languid dance. My body pressed against her, my hands exploring her body, my dick rock-hard, straining against the ridges of her abs. Her hands, callused and hard, gently kneading my back, one hand going up, cupping my chin, stroking it softly...

It lasted for a few minutes - or was it hours? I honestly couldn't tell you. We finally broke, and I just sat there in her lap, smiling like an idiot, her eyes, with a thousand tiny wrinkles crowning them, filling my whole world. She smiled, the smile lighting up the room with the luminescence of  a thousand suns. "Thank you", she said.
"For what?", I asked, puzzled.
She was serious now, her eyes holding mine in a steady, gentle gaze. "For everything. For not giving up on me, for helping me in my darkest hours... For being the best son a mother could have."
I didn't know what to say. I wasn't really good at that touchy-feely stuff. I mean, I could handle the touchy part, all right, but feelings... I squirmed a little in her arms, lowering my eye. " Oh, come on, mom..." She laughed, feigning anger. "You are such a man! First sign of emotion, and your first instinct is to run for the hills! I meant what I said. I'm really grateful, and I love you very much."
I blushed, feeling very much that the spell was broken. "I love you too, mom, you know that, right?" My hand crept up her torso, the sound of my dick screaming for release now a thunderous roar in my mind. "Can we..."
She smiled, amused now. "No, sweetie, not tonight. You go up to your room, play Fortnite with Adam or whatever it is you do there. I think I'll turn in early, I'm on the third Witcher book and Yennefer is killing it!" She rose up from the sofa without any visible effort, carrying me cradled in her massive arms like a baby. She kissed me gently on my lips, and then stood me up, her massive figure towering over me. "Now scoot, baby. Mommy has a date with destiny!"
I stood for a moment, feeling like I just came down in a roller coaster and crashed into the ground. I must have looked really morose, because mom laughed, then leaned down, her hands holding my shoulders, her face against mine. "We crossed a bridge today, baby. There's no going back. But you've got to give mommy time. It's been a... long journey. I don't want to rush things, this is too important to me." I smiled at her, soaking in the warmth of her smile. "It's OK, mom, I can wait. Good night!" "Good night, sweetie. And you too, little Dean! See you soon!" she was smiling mischievously, glancing meaningfully at the bulge that was threatening to explode my zipper to shreds.

I blushed, saying nothing. I turned and walked to my room (more like waddled to my room, as walking is rather hard to do when you have a 7" long pipe stuck in your pants, trying to break free...) I obviously didn't play much - or any - Fortnite that night. Or get a lot of sleep. I was trying to process what has happened that evening - all in between seemingly endless sessions of jerking off. Nothing was the same, any more, and I had no idea where this was headed and what was in store for me, but I sure was ready to find out!


Tassdb55436

muscular mom/son incest? Count me in
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JogiBear

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndrewWrites

Yeah. It's really well written. Please continue.

wowser1016

You had me at "Vampire"! I'm definitely on board. Go for it, please.

Sounder9-


dreamer75

amazing start can't wait for the next part

pramitsen2008

 :clap:

The blasting inception to a story. Great way to keep the readers engaged. Can't wait for the next part.

Ncsn

Thank you for all the replies - really gratifying to know that there are people who are connecting with this!

Chapter Two
In which there's not much actually happening, but stakes are raised

I came down the next morning to be welcomed - like every other morning - by the smell of frying eggs. Mom was standing by the stove, her back to me. She was wearing her oversized Cam Newton T- shirt, which did a good job of hiding her curves - though nothing could hide those shoulders... "I'm making an Italian scramble with sausage" she called over her shoulder. "you good with that?" "That's the one with the spinach?" I asked. "Yes, and it's very tasty and it's good for you and you'll eat it and you'll like it!" "Well, I thought you asked..." "Don't be a smartass" she said in mock sternness "Just sit down, it'll be ready in about four minutes."
I didn't mind the wait. I sat down, my eyes glued to her body, gliding lithely between the prep counter and the stove. The mornings were still a bit chilly, and she was wearing baggy jumpsuit pants. I watched, fascinated, as every move brought another of her thigh muscles or her gigantic calves into relief, briefly stretching the black fabric. Then my eyes moved up, taking in the majesty of her round, jutting glutes...
"You OK back there, munchkin? You seem awfully quiet."
I shook my head, tearing my eyes from her body, all too aware of the awakening snake in my pants. Not NOW, you moron! "No, yeah, I was just... daydreaming." "I'll bet you were," she said dryly. "Sleep well?" "mm... OK, I guess..." "Right... my guess would have been: no?" She turned around and came to the table, holding two plates. She sat down - something that over the last few months has become something of an operation, as she had to take into account all those muscles, bulging all over her body. I guessed she was back to her weight of 3 years ago - though now there wasn't quite as much fat. I guessed she was at over 200 pounds, and I knew - now from first-hand experience! - that most of it was quite solid...

She looked at me from across the table. "I know it was a lot to take in, baby. Maybe I shouldn't have been so - you know - but, damn, you were just so freakin' CUTE, sitting there all red-faced, telling me about your friends lusting for your freakin' MOM..." I groaned out loud. "M-om! Come ON!" She was laughing out loud now. "Hey - I'm your mom, we were programmed to embarrass our teenage kids...!" I looked at her, sourly. "Just let me at least get through breakfast, OK? This is hard enough without you making fun of me..." She grew serious, reaching across the table and taking my hand in hers. "Sorry, munchkin, I know it's all very weird, maybe a bit frightening, even. Look - I'm going out with Alice and Marge tonight, but we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves. We'll see what's what, then, OK?" I nodded, giving the semblance of a smile. I felt a stab of almost-physical pain when she let go of my hand, going back to her food. God, I wanted her SO much!! I finished eating in a haze - not even noticing the spinach - and went round to wash my plate. "OK, mom, we'll talk later. Have a nice day at the gym." I bent down to kiss her cheek goodbye, as I often did, but she turned her face to me, meeting my lips with hers, her hand moving up, grabbing my hip, giving it a little squeeze. The softness of her lips, the barest touch of her tongue flicking against mine - it brought the memory of the previous evening rushing back, and I was getting very hard, very fast. But she broke away, patted my butt, and said: "Goodbye, sweetie. Have a nice day at school - and don't be too hard on Adam!"

***

As you could probably guess, the trip to school was quite the torturous experience. I now knew it for sure: I was going to have sex with my mom. I just had no idea what this entailed...  I know this will come as a shock to you, but I was still a virgin. I dated this girl, Jenny Wilmore, for a few months my junior year, and I even got to second base, but somehow I didn't feel that prepared me for the experience of making love to my domestic goddess... I just HAD to talk to someone who knew about that stuff. I also needed - like, DESPERATELY - to talk to someone about last night's experience. And there was just one person in James B. Hunt High who fit the bill.

I've been friends with Adam Manning since fourth grade. He was always a bit of a jock, but he was also quite goofy, had a sense of humor and shared my love of video games and anime. Nowadays we spent most of our time together (out of school) playing against each other on-line, but we still talked a lot. He was quite the stud - 6'2", built like a brick house, fairly good looking. He was the star tight end on our school's team (on which I was the punt return guy, shut UP!!), and was very popular with the girls. He was going out with Ellison Perry, who was quite hot, for almost half a year, and I know (well, he told me) that they were having sex. If anyone could help me, it was him.

I caught up with him as he was about to go into the dining hall for lunch. I grabbed him and dragged him away. When he protested that he needed to "fucking EAT, man!", I shoved a burrito into his hand and told him it was urgent. I took him to the "Stoners' Corner" at the back, and we sat down on the low brick wall.
"Look, man" he said, talking between bites on his burrito "if it's about yesterday, I'm really sorry. I know I was out of line, OK? I just...well..." I assured him that it was OK, water under the bridge. I didn't know where to start with my own tale. I realized that I didn't really want to share everything with him, that the thing that happened between my mom and myself last night was very special, that I needed to keep it to myself, and then see where the weekend took us... But I was also BURSTING with the enormity of it, and just needed to share it with someone. I started to speak, but all I managed to get out was a "listen, I..." and an "OK, I..."

He finished his burrito and looked over at me. "OK, something happened. What is it? You're in love with Ms. Marcus again? You want to quit the team again? you lost..."

"My mom kissed me."

He stopped, looked at me, not comprehending. "Your mom... your mom KISSED you? What do you mean, 'kissed'?"
"Like, KISSED-kissed. Like in the movies".
He look at me for a moment, stunned. "Dude, you're saying your mom FUCKING FRENCHED you??!"
"Yup."
He grabbed his head in his hands, his mouth open wide, and rocked in place. After a moment he collected himself. "OK. OK. So - how did this happen?"
"I dunno... We were just sitting, talking, and then she just grabbed me, and... well, we started kissing, and stuff..."
"And STUFF? What the fuck do you mean - 'and stuff'?!"
"Well, you know..." Making grabbing motions with my hands.
"Dude - you went to fucking SECOND BASE with your MOM??!"
"Com'n, man - keep it down!" I pleaded. There was no one around, but you can never know.
He looked at me, still looking pretty stunned. "And that was that?"
"Well, she broke it up after a while, but she was pretty much into it, man." I looked up at him "Look, dude - I want to have sex with her, and I think she wants it, too."

He stood up, his face a mask of incredulity. He was silent for a moment, and when he finally spoke, it was in a low, grave voice. "Look, Neal - I understand it. I really do. I meant what I said, yesterday; your mom is crazy hot, and I would love to bang the living Jesus out of her... But, here is the thing: I'm not her son, YOU are. I think you can go to jail for something like that."
"I don't care, man. I'm a year and a half over the age of consent, and who I fuck is nobody's business. If I'll have to go to jail, I'll go. I LOVE her, man."
He considered it for a moment. "Fair enough. But what about hell? What about eternal Damnation? You ready for THAT?"
I scoffed. " Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! You're not even religious!"
"Yeah, but are you willing to take the risk? 'Eternal damnation', man - e-ter-NAL!"
"Yeah, whatever - I'll take my chances."
Adam Sat back down, his hand running furiously back and forth on the top of his head. I tried to take the conversation to more practical lines. "Look, man - it happened, and it's going to go ahead, right? I could really use some friendly advice, you know I've never had sex before..."
He waved me silent, impatiently. "Nothing to it, you just go with the flow, don't worry about it...DAMN! I don't wanna talk about you having sex with your mom! I want to STOP this! It's INSANE!"
"Well, it's happening. So..."
He got an idea. I could almost see the bulb lighting up  over his head. "OK, hear me out. Hear me OUT! You love your mom, she loves you, you both want to have sex. Right so far?"
"Right..."
"But! What if - what IF! - what if your mom is just coming out of some very rough years, she's just starting to get over the divorce and everything - and she wants the sex, but is just too scared to go out into the wild again, doesn't want casual sex, but is afraid of looking for THE one, again? What if it's just about having this convenient solution, a young, non-threatening answer,  right at home?"

I felt myself growing angry, but controlled it. I knew that what he said made sense - it might be just this... But did it really matter? "Yeah, it's possible. But we've been through a lot together, those last few years - she's my best friend, and I think that, whatever love is, yeah, I think we love each other."
Adam pointed an excited finger at me. "Right, right! You love each other, she's your best friend - which I thought I was, but, yeah, whatever - but, is it really why you're gonna have sex?!"
I was starting to get a sneaking suspicion that I knew where this was headed for. "OK, all good questions. How do we answer this? What's your suggestion?"
He leaned back, a smile on his face. "OK. Here it is. What say we present her with an option - someone as young as you, someone she has known for many years, someone at least as nice as you, AND twice as good looking? What if she decides to have sex with THAT guy? What does it say about you two?"

I burst out laughing. He waited patiently for me to calm down, and asked again:"Seriously - what will it mean?"
"I take it that this magnificent creature you're talking about is..."
"That's right. Me."
he waited for me to speak, and when I didn't, went on: "What have you got to lose? if she tosses me out - you go ahead. She hooks up with me - you had a narrow escape, maybe NOT getting your ass in the county jail for a couple years and your immortal soul in hell for fucking ETERNITY!"
"mmm. And what do YOU get out of it?"
"You mean, aside from saving my best friend's ass AND eternal soul?"
"Yes, aside from that."
"Well, I get a shot at getting into the panties of the hottest woman in all the Carolinas! Hell, your mom will kill in fucking MIAMI!! Seriously, she's HOT - like Ember Heard, but stacked! Damn, I could motor-board those titties for DAYS!!!"

Yeah, that was Adam. He could be talking school shootings or global warming, then turn on a dime and start slobbering over some piece of ass that caught his eye... You couldn't really stay mad at him, the guy was a real goofball.

"You haven't really seen her since last summer," I said. "she's really jacked now, like, ULTRA-buff, you know? Not sure you'll like it so much..."
He dismissed me with a wave of his hand. "Tits. What about the tits - she still got those?"
"Man, you're a fucking pervert..."
"I need to know, man! They still there?!"
I just couldn't take it seriously. The man was on one of his nutty benders, there was no chance of leashing him in. "Yeah, she lost a lot of body fat, but they are still there, lovely as ever and just waiting to be plucked by the first available school boy."
He ignored the note of sarcasm. "Good enough for me! For a friend, I'm willing to motorboard even a 32D!"
I laughed. "What about Ellison? I thought you guys were serious...?"
"We're serious, all right, but this is for a friend. If she ever finds out I'm sure she'll understand. Forget about her. What do you say?"
"I say you're fucking insane, man."
"Of course I am. It's why all the ladies dig me, baby!"
"Whatever. Let's get back, classes start in 5 minutes."
He grabbed my hand, stopping me. "I was completely serious. But let's forget all this - I'm coming over to visit you tomorrow after school. Whatever happens - happens. Cool?"

I shrugged. That coming weekend was beginning to shape up to be quite interesting...

Tassdb55436

the second chapter felt a bit off regarind the son's conversation with his friend
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is muscle  mom going to rape her skinny son?
Nope. I'm afraid the plan is for it to be a pretty consensual affair.

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the second chapter felt a bit off regarind the son's conversation with his friend
I'm starting to feel I'm biting off more than I can chew, here. This started out with the idea of doing some sort of a redo of a Vampire story, and it sorta got away from me. My English is pretty good, but I'm not really a writer and not an American - certainly not a teen from N.-Carolina, nerd OR jock! They always tell you to stick to what you know; it's just that I don't think many people will find Computer Assisted Design very interesting...!

ArkhamAsylum

This story has been great so far. It's very well written and engaging. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Wookey

Maybe she should get her son into training so he could be the man she desires.

Ncsn

Two chapters for the price of one - and there is so. Much. Talking in them!! Sorry, I just can't help myself. I feel the pay-off kinda works, though. Not quite the endgame, but nice.

Chapter Three
In which lessons are learned

I had a whole day to think about the things Adam said, and I have to admit the son of a bitch had gotten in my head. Mom was out by the time I got back home, and I had the whole evening to think about it - which crossed over into the night. What if he was right? What if this was all just a passing thing for her? She was meeting people at the gym, and she's been going out evenings with her gal friends - what if she met someone new? Men were calling her up on the phone - what if she fell in love with one? I knew a lot of people were turned off by muscular women, but there were many who found it sexy - and my mom was so beautiful, so sexy... GOD, I love her so much!!
I was still awake when she got in, sometime after 3AM. I listened intently: was there a man with her? I'll kill myself if there was, I'll fucking kill myself! She seemed to be alone, and, judging by the noises she made, a bit drunk. I almost jumped out of bed and ran to her; I wanted so much to see her!! But I didn't. I was... afraid. Yup, I was scared. When I heard the sound of the door knob turning, I froze. I was lying with my face to the wall, fondling my aching dick, and I just closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I listened to the slight creaking of the floor boards, and imagined the unthinkably sexy giantess moving in the dark, the glints of lights from the corridor dancing on her muscular legs, the tiny miniskirt barely containing the twisting cords playing on her thighs...
I felt her bending down over me, took in her intoxicating scent, a heady mixture of sweat, perfume, whiskey and pot, and then her hand, lightly brushing my hair. "Sleep tight, baby, and dream of mommy..." she whispered softly. And then I felt her lips, kissing the top of my head, oh-so gently... And as she turned back and went out, careful not to make a noise, I smiled. My mother loved me. We WILL be together, and nothing will keep us apart.

***
Adam drove me home from school on Friday. I was now actually looking forward to his meeting with mom. I was no longer worried about his visit, just curious to see what will happen... He was quite the wild card, you could never know what he would say or do next, and it would be interesting to see mom's reaction. Also, I had to admit to myself, I just wanted to show her off to my friend...
Adam was in full-on blubber mode. He started out with two guys who were suspended for dress code violation, moved from there to NSA surveillance, which led to the loss of basic trust between people in this fucking country, which of course reminded him of the hard time Ellison has been giving him lately, which, of course, led to this:
"...'cause they're all kids! Kids!! You don't get shit like that with mature women! A mature woman - she doesn't give a fuck if you called her, when you called her, if you asked about her sick dog - that fucking dog! We're doing it, and he just sits there, looking at us, like, what the fuck??! And, doing it - man, you gotta wear a fucking condom just to kiss her good-night! Know what I'm saying? Shit. an older woman - your mom is, what? 40? 41?"
"43."
"43! You don't even need a condom, no baby's coming out of THAT vagi! See? Only upsides! And she doesn't get offended if you call her sister a bitch..."
I tried to stem the tide. "Dude, we're almost there, calm down. I don't want you to start talking your mouth off the minute we walk in..."
"Aaah, don't worry about it. I can be smooooth when I want to..."
He was silent for a moment as he turned into my street and drove up to my driveway. "Yeah, and her puppies... Don't get me wrong, they're nice and all, but your mom - blelelelelelel!!!" taking his hands off the wheel, holding his palms wide apart to demonstrate width, shaking his head from side to side, his tongue running in and out of his mouth... Yeah, I couldn't wait to get inside.

***

Mom was sitting at the kitchen table when we came in, fiddling with her iPad - probably looking up a receipt. She looked up and smiled with delight. "Adam! What a pleasant surprise! Dean didn't tell me you were coming! It's been ages!" She was wearing the inevitable Cam Newton t-shirt, yellow bikini string straps coming out at the top, tied behind her thick neck. My heart almost skipped a bit when I noticed it. It looked... kinda familiar. She stood up to greet us, her trunk-like thighs thick and bulging below the shirt's hem. Adam walked up to her in a daze. "H-hi, Mrs. Taylor..." She was smiling her dazzling smile as she took him in a bear hug. Barefoot, she stood 2 inches shorter than him, but she still seemed to dwarf his body, her brawny arms holding him tight. I winced, thinking of the pocket missile that was surely rising rapidly in his pants... Thankfully she let go of him and stepped back. "Let me look at you! My, you have certainly grown!" Adam cleared his throat, tried to speak: "Yeah... eh..." clearing his throat again, finally saying: "Ah, yeah... you too.." She flashed her dazzling smile again. "Clean, good living will do the trick! Now, you two sit down for a bit. What can I get you? We've got Pomegranate juice, Kombucha, green tea..." "I think green tea would be best, mom" I said. I didn't think Adam was in any state to try something more exotic. He stumbled his way to the chair, clearly still in a daze. As he sat down I leaned in, silently giving him the 'motorboarding' head shake... He just stared at me, still looking shell shocked.
We sat at the table, both indulging in my favorite breakfast activity - watching my mom's back, as she moved gracefully between kitchen counter and fridge, her glutes stretching the large shirt in a subtle, rhythmic dance...
She finally turned and brought a tray with decanter and glasses, placing it on the table, and sat down in front of Adam. "So, Adam! I haven't seen you since - last summer? At the fundraiser? Dean tells me a lot has happened since!"
Adam leaned back. After the initial shock, he was starting to get back to his usual self. Talking about himself was always the best medicine. He sipped from the glass of tea I handed him. "Good Tea, Mrs. T!" [groan. Yeah, he was making with the puns. He was gonna be OK] "Well, I signed a letter of intent with West Florida..." Mom oooh'd appreciatively. "It's division II, and it's only a partial scholarship, but they have an amazing campus, and the program is really going places!" I waved a fist. "Yay! Go Argonauts!" He was really feeling at ease, now. "We had, like, a really good season... I didn't see you at any of the games, I thought you loved football?" Mom sighed. 'Yes, well... Kenny wasn't playing, and I didn't really go out much." Adam scoffed. "kenny is such a wimp! Sure, he was much slower than Mark Falk, but he has a much better understanding of the game, he could have made first team, he just needed to stick with it!"
I kicked him under the table - WTF, dude, but he was picking a full head of steam. "Football is changing, you gotta have a head on your shoulders, it's not just about the muscle any more, not just the skill positions, you gotta use your head, SEE the game, Go with it!"
Mom interjected, gently. "Well, just the same, I see you didn't neglect the muscle part. You look pretty good, Adam."
He was now almost glowing. "yeah, well, you know... Gronk changed the game, you gotta be a beast to make it in that position..."
"You work out regularly?"
"3 Times a week, one and a half hour - plus 5 miles run every morning! I'm bench pressing 235 now, hope to be up to 255 by the end of the summer..."
I interjected. "You know, my mom trains pretty hard, too..." I knew she was somewhere in the 300's in the bench press, but I saved that tidbit for later use.
"Oh my god, yes!" He was really rolling. I couldn't wait for him to put his foot in it...  "You look AMAZING, Mrs. T! Like, world-class! Are you going on competitions or something?"
She nodded. "No, can't stand the idea of all the dieting. I think they're missing the point, here - this should be about living a healthy life, not starving yourself. And then there are the steroids..."
He almost jumped up out of his seat. "Jesus, don't do that! You're so beautiful, you look like a goddess! Steroids - man, just..."
She smiled at him warmly. "Why, Mr. Manning, you say the nicest things! And don't worry, I'm not injecting any chemicals into my butt...!"
He was smiling now, very self-assured. This was going great. This stunning, mature woman was responding to his charms! He needed to press on! "Man, this is so great when an older - I mean, MATURE woman takes care of her body like that! My mom spends all day at work, sitting on her ass, and then when she comes home all she wants to do is sit on the sofa and watch freakin' Ellen or whatever!"
"Well, working for a living is not easy..."
"Yeah, sure, but - I mean, go to a gym once or twice a week, wouldn't kill you, might even be fun, right? You should totally get back in touch with her, maybe get her to go with you once, you could be her inspiration..."
I interjected. " Not sure my mom would be best for this. Most women don't go to the gym because they don't want to get buff, scare off the men...".
Mom nodded in agreement. "Yes, I find that many men are intimidated by a muscular woman..."
Adam shook his head, excited. "Not me! You gotta be really insecure to be turned off by a muscular woman! OK, manly voice, square jaw, body hair - yeah, maybe, but someone like you? No way! I'm ready to play!"
Mom looked amused, now. "So, you're secure in your manhood, is that it?"
He blushed a little. "Well, come on, look at me! I got the looks, I got the body..." He raised his left arm, flexing it, looking at mom sideways to see the effect it was having. I had to admit it was pretty impressive - must have been 15, maybe 15 and a half inches.
Mom nodded. "Nice." She spread her right arm forward, flexing lightly. The large t-shirt sleeve did a good job of camouflaging it, but you could see the large bulge of her bicep grow in size, the veins on her forearm coming into even greater relief.
Adam whistled, impressed. "Wow. That is... Wow. Really nice. But..." He trailed off.
Mom look at him mildy. "But...?"
He fidgeted a little. I figured that, subconsciously he knew that he was about to put his foot in it, but - being Adam - he just couldn't help himself. "Well... You know I think you look fantastic, you have great muscles - I mean, look at your shoulders, your  legs, your neck, the pecks..." "All very muscular, right" mom said blandly. "Right! And it looks GREAT!! But... well, it's FEMALE muscle, right?" "I AM a female, that is correct." He paused one last time before taking the plunge, and then went on, in a rush: "Well, it's just not the same, is it? I did a lot of reading on it, online, it's different for men and women, it's simple evolution, right? Like that thing with the steroids - if you're a woman and you want to be as strong as a man, you gotta take steroids, right? Your muscles - they're amazing, I could look at them all day, fuck, you let me, I could FEEL them all day! - but, you know: it's just not the same as a man's muscle. I mean, you could take Neal, here, any time, right, but a REAL athlete? A man who's training like me...? Com'n."

Holy. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Adam was leaning forward, his eyes bright, his face flushed. He wasn't panting, but it was close. Mom looked at him cooly. She took a sip of her tea, then asked, in a matter-of-fact tone: "So what you're basically saying is, you're stronger than me?"
He leaned back, sensing a trap. "Well, basically, I mean... You train a lot, you're pretty huge..."
She smiled thinly. "I'm a 43 years-old housewife, I'm shorter than you... And it IS female muscle." 
"Know what?" he thumped the table with his fist. " Yes. Yes, that IS what I'm saying!"

"mmm." Mom took a last sip of her tea, and then put the empty glass on the tray. She placed her elbow on the table, lowering her arm forward, holding her fingers straight and rigid, pointing at him. "Want to test and see for sure?"

Chapter Four
In which we FINALLY get some action

Adam opened his mouth, shut it, looked at her hand, then up at her face. "OK... you want to..."
"Arm-wrestle, yes."
He turned to me, mouth open again. I raised my hand. "Don't look at me - YOU are the manly man, I'm just along for the ride." He turned back to her. "Look, I don't know... I think maybe I..."
She said, calmly: "If you lose, you take your mom to the gym next week."
He took some time to consider this. "OK, but it's up to her to agree, right?" "That is correct." . "OK, that's if I LOSE. What do I get if I WIN?"
Mom smiled her killer smile. "If you win, I flash my tits for you."

He looked at her for a moment, not believing his ears, and then jumped up. "I'm IN!" He grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, and in one swift motion took it off. "I'm ALL in!"
Mom looked up at him, appreciatively. He was pretty buff - wide shoulders, thick arms, flat stomach with a quite discernible six-pack, his chest covered with a field of thin, light-brown hair. If not for the handsome face, he would have made a good caveman...

Mom looked over at me, and winked surreptitiously. She turned her gaze back to him, and leaned back in her chair. "All in it is, then."

The next moment was one that I was to relive in my mind over and over again for many days to come. Looking up at Adam, who seemed to be barely holding himself together, giddy as he was with excitement., she took the hem of her shirt in both hands and started pulling it up, seemingly in slow-motion. The top of her Daisy Duke's was revealed first, with the strings of her yellow bikini bottom rising out on the sides, hugging her almost-narrow waist. The bottom of her torso was curving outwards, with a vein running on each side, going up and inwards towards her belly button, snaking around it and crawling further up. There were three ridges rising just above the belly button, each with a deep canyon running through it, completing an 8-pack most men could just dream of. There were oblique muscles - round small bricks flanking her craggy middle section, flaring outwards with her widening lats. And then there was the yellow of her bikini top - two tiny triangles, which I was very familiar with, covering those luscious, delicious breasts, squeezing them, her nipples pressing forward, daring you to look away... But your eye follows the rising shirt, and you watch the bottom of her pecs - two meaty slabs, clearly defined, pushing those wondrous breasts forwards... But you can't stay with them either, as she's now pulling the shirt over her thick, corded neck, and the full majesty of her arms is starting to come into view - the thick, massive biceps, slightly flexed, 18" of unimaginable power waiting to be unleashed...
She was shaking her short, dark blonde hair, her hands back on the table - and she was looking directly at ME, biting her lower lip, awaiting my reaction...

I'm writing all of this now, and time has passed, and I have seen and done things - but, as I sit here with my thesaurus and try to put this all into words, in a way that would do it justice, I still find myself gaping at the memory, a smile coming to my lips, time and again, and my dick... Yeah, well - my dick is always happy to have this particular memory. I remember how my mom smiled as she saw the wonder and joy in my eyes, as I realized that this was all for ME, her gift to the son she loved...

And Adam was there, too. After a long moment of gazing into each other's eyes and smiling like love-struck idiots, we both turned to him. He was still standing, t-shirt in hand, mouth agape, taking in the breathtaking wonder that was my mother, the bulge in his pants threatening to burst his pants open. Mom cleared her throat. "So. Shall we begin?"

***

The "match" - if we could call it that - was a pretty short and brutal affair. It took Adam a few moments to compose himself; he knew he didn't stand a chance, but I think he was hoping that this was all a show for his benefit, her way of flirting with him, that she was going to give him the win and show him her tits (not that there was much further to reveal) and, maybe, maybe... Who knows?
Yeah, didn't happen. She held her hand firm, 90 degrees from the table. It didn't budge an inch, as he did his best to move it, at one point almost lying on it with the full weight of his body. She just smiled at him sweetly. After about 3 minutes of this, she just moved her forearm, effortlessly driving his arm backwards, stopping a few inches above the table. As he tried desperately to hold his position, she locked eyes with him, smiled, and said: "I think we're done here." and slammed his hand down. Adam's eyes crossed, and he groaned - but it was not a groan of pain...
Mom smiled and leaned back, picking up her tablet. "That was fun. Now, you boys skedaddle - it's Friday, lots of work still."
Adam just sat there, dumbly, nursing his aching wrist. He looked at her with puppy eyes, and said, brokenly: "I love you, Mrs. Taylor."
"I know, sweetie." she said, smiling warmly. "Say hi to your mother for me."

I stood up and patted his shoulder. "Let's go, champ." He looked up at me, listless. "I'll need pants or whatever..." "Yeah, let's go up, we'll find something." He got up slowly, clutching his shirt in front of his crotch - it couldn't quite hide the spreading dark stain.

I found a pair of baggy basketball shorts, which sorta fit. After changing he sat in silence for a few minutes, neither of us in the mood for chatting. Finally he looked up at me, and said: "Dude - forget everything I said. If she wants you - go for it! Fuck everything - just do it!"
I nodded, not saying anything. We just sat there, staring at nothing, each with his own thoughts.

When he left, a few moments later, mom was in the living room, sitting in the easy chair, her back to us. Adam called out: "Goodbye, Mrs. Taylor". She lifted a beefy arm, waved goodbye. "bye, Adam! Don't forget to take your mom to the gym!" "I will", he said, sighing.
I walked him to his car, and patted his back. I would have thanked him, but I don't think he would have understood - or, if he did, appreciate the sentiment...

When I got back home, Mom was standing near the big glass doors, opening to the back yard. She was wearing just her bikini - the one that I now recognized for sure - and she looked like something out of Norse mythology... I walked into the living room, and she looked up, her gaze soft. "There's still an hour of sun left, think I'll go catch some. Wanna come rub lotion on my back?"

Yeah, let me think about this for a moment...