LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Are these lovely ladies gaining even more size while quarantining?

Started by stratos, May 11, 2020, 05:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stratos

It is said most people are getting heftier while the quarantine is going on,  I noticed with myself that I saw a fluctuation in weight going up and back down.  I just thought it would be epic if these ladies tried gaining more size than they ever ever had before.  Some of these major shows might not even happen this year so why not try to get as big a you can?  I was trying to see if there was any trend to my theory of several diffent fbbs insta**** pages and twit*** accounts.  I did notice Kashma Majarah looked huge in a couple of her recent post but she kind always had that offseason look.  Anyone know of any fbb that might have gotten bigger at this time, maybe you seen on insta****/webcam/twit*** or anywhere else?

stratos

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →