Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581825 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:17:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions during Covid-19.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sessions during Covid-19.  (Read 6045 times)

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sessions during Covid-19.
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:01:08 am »
I just want to find out if anybody here is still partaking in sessions during Covid-19.  I ask because one sessionist who've I've been dying to see is scheduled to visit Los Angeles later this month and in as much as I want to see her, I'm not sure having a session with her is smart at this time.  I haven't driven to L.A. since early March.  If any of you are having sessions as this time, are the sessinoists taking any extra precautions and/or are you required to take precautions as required by the sessionist, if any?

FYI, I last had a session in November 2019.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Sessions during Covid-19.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 07:05:04 am »
I should add I don't know if this sessionist will be staying in a hotel, an airbnb rental, friend's home etc, or whether Los Angeles' stay-at-home order, which I believe is still in effect despite California's slight relaxing of rules, would forbid me from getting together with anybody not in my family.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 07:20:13 am »
Are you talking about Mighty She Hulk? She is definitely doing sessions

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 08:03:05 am »

No, I wasn't talking about her, but since you brought her up, did you have a session with her recently?  If so, did either you or she do anything differently in light of Covid-19?  Is she holding sessions in any community that has a lockdown order?  Did you see her in a hotel/Airbnb/private home?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 06:56:30 am »

No, I wasn't talking about her, but since you brought her up, did you have a session with her recently?  If so, did either you or she do anything differently in light of Covid-19?  Is she holding sessions in any community that has a lockdown order?  Did you see her in a hotel/Airbnb/private home?

She is scheduled to come to LA but might not make due to lack of booking. Also I heard she does in calls in LA. Haven't seen her yet.  Just say the name you were talking about

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:12 am »

She is scheduled to come to LA but might not make due to lack of booking. Also I heard she does in calls in LA. Haven't seen her yet.  Just say the name you were talking about

Gina Jones.  I just heard that Los Angeles County has extended its stay-at-home order until the end of July.  Gina is scheduled to arrive May 19-23.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 01:31:35 am »
Basically, would I be running afoul of the county order, in addition to putting myself in harm's way?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 01:57:59 am »
Basically, would I be running afoul of the county order, in addition to putting myself in harm's way?

If it's worth it to either one of you, then do it.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 04:35:04 am »
I just want to find out if anybody here is still partaking in sessions during Covid-19.  I ask because one sessionist who've I've been dying to see is scheduled to visit Los Angeles later this month and in as much as I want to see her, I'm not sure having a session with her is smart at this time.  I haven't driven to L.A. since early March.  If any of you are having sessions as this time, are the sessinoists taking any extra precautions and/or are you required to take precautions as required by the sessionist, if any?

FYI, I last had a session in November 2019.
I had a session with someone with a stellar reputation on here back in March. The session kind of went downhill rather quickly and I initially attributed it to a lack of chemistry between us (which is why I won't name her nor give her a bad review), but now that I think about it, she did express some concern about the coronavirus while we were chatting so that's probably what happened. ???

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 04:38:43 am »
To be clear, this sessionette did not take any precautions other than finishing waaaaaaayyyy before the amount of time I paid for. ???

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 07:33:55 am »

Gina Jones.  I just heard that Los Angeles County has extended its stay-at-home order until the end of July.  Gina is scheduled to arrive May 19-23.

I don't get Gina. She is dissing the session sites but still posts her dates there now that she is back doing sessions? She was also dissing girls? 

The reason why I never knew Emery Miller did sessions while living in Southern California before she fled to England because wb270 and sessiongirls got her paranoid that 1-2 girls out of 100's apparently couldn't enter a country cuz of sessions???

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »

The reason why they keep extending the stay at home order in LA is no one is actually keeping to it.  Technically it would against the order but unless you are doing something stupid in public the police wont bother you. 
As far as being in harms way, that's between you and the girl.  Safety that is trust between you and her.
Yo.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 02:12:39 pm »
In fac,t that`s yourself  and the risk of the session girl ,if you dare it ,do it ?! ..must be a bit brave
              (      at least session fans & sessionettes are normally quoite healthy & fit - not in the most endengered group
for severe infection history ?!)

..but security measures ,associal distancing is not at all possible in this business naturally: only displaying muscles in distance
   -quite boring & expensive ,if that`s the only content of a session

And travelling (outside the US)  passing borders is still difficult or impossible ......but keep hoping for better times

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2020, 03:35:04 pm »
Ive had 2 sessions within last 2 weeks.. I tested negative for Corona Virus.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 01:03:50 pm »
I have done several sessions. I've exercised common sense when around others and I haven't had any signs of illness in 3 months. Those I've met haven't mentioned anything post session when I've checked in with them either.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions during Covid-19.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View