Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582673 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 10:32:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Training for a race.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Training for a race.  (Read 3767 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Training for a race.
« on: May 08, 2020, 02:01:46 pm »
This is another story I've been working on, it's a multi parter.  Probably more sex forward then some others, so there's that warning.  Hope you enjoy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ashley had exactly 60-days to train for the 10 mile obstacle course run called The Tough Mudder.  She new that the distance wouldn't be too much of an issue having just completed several 6-mile runs over the holidays. She wanted to be ready for the mud and the obstacles, things like rope ladders, hill climbs, mud pits.

Approximately 2-months ago the affluent couple converted a guest bedroom into a gym. The gym was nice, nothing fancy, made up of equipment they bought from a local gym's going out of business sale. It had a squat rack, adjustable bench, a rack of dumbbells ranging from 8lbs to 95lbs, pull up bar, a universal machine, and an Olympic bar with a wide variety of plates.

The couple had always been in decent shape, but no one would mistake them for a professional athletes. Ashley found herself a challenging 6-day a week lifting routine with a 4-day a week running plan. The plan was to build strength and endurance; and it was packed with heavy sets and drops sets.  After the first two weeks she found herself back in the "zone" while lifting.

By the 3rd week she saw her first big jump in the amount of weight she could lift for her heavy sets.  She was also liking what she saw in the mirror. Her waist narrowing, butt lifting, legs leaning out, and her upper body definition starting to show a little bit.

Week 4 was more of the same, noticeable results that increased her focus, drive and commitment. Sunday morning also included a 10-mile run that she did in her best time ever.  It was this week also that she started working out in just her sports bra and running shorts.  That same week a friend convinced her to get twice weekly B12 injections. At first Ashley didn't think that would make a difference but my mid week she was convinced there's was something to it.  More focused, more energy. She really pushed herself.

The Sunday evening that concluded week 4 Ashley stood in front of the sink going through her routine before bed. She reached her arms up to pull her long brown hair into a bun so she could wash her face. This caused the sleeves of her baggy sleep shirt to fall, exposing her arms.

"Show off" she heard from the bedroom. It was her husband Remo,

"Huh? show off? What are you talking about" was her puzzled reply

"You were showing off"

"Showing off what? I'm washing my face"

"No you were flexing your arms"

"I was not flexing"

"You're kidding"

"No, I just putting my hair up"

"Well, you fooled me, your arms are getting really defined"

"You think"

"Totally. What do they look like when you really flex them"

Ashley took a few steps out of the bathroom, bunched up her sleeves past her shoulders and flexed both arms.

"Damn, babe"

She looked in the mirror and saw the defined biceps that impressed Remo. She then dropped her arms and flexed her triceps. They too, 'popped' to life.

"Crazy how defined they're getting" was his response.

"I guess the heavy lifting and running is a good combo, never really trained using as heavy of weights like this program calls for" she said as she flexed her arm and squeezed it with her left hand. "And they're solid, rock hard. Come see. Now flexing both arms again.

As he got up, Ashley could see the bulge in his boxers. Seeing him get turned on, instantly turned on as well. As he made the short distance from the bed to just outside the bathroom door. Ashley dropped her arms,  then lifted her shirt and lowered her baggy pants just enough to revel all of her mid section.

"I know my stomach was leaning out, but didn't really notice my arms. What do you think"

Remo stopped in his tracks, about 1-foot from her, and took in the visible 'four-pack' of ab muscles and admired the overall flatness of her stomach.

"That's so hot babe"

"Here come feel my arms" and she flexed her right arm again.

He reached his hand to her bicep and squeezed it. "Holy crap you're solid. They're so freaking hard"

"I see something else is getting hard" Ashley said and she reached for his every growing cock. Brushing it with the back of her hand a few times. "you like my muscles?"

"Love them, he said in a whisper"

"I never knew you were into girls with muscle" She said and leaned in closer. With each brush of her hand, his cock was getting bigger and harder. Ashley then back away and turned around and removed her shirt and flexed both arms.

"Does my back and shoulders look as good as my arms" She started doing a serious of flexes.

"They look incredible, Ash". He was rubbing his hands all over her defined back.

She started flexing her arms. "Oh, damn. Don't you love watching me flex my arm? Look at them getting bigger each time. What about by back, I'm getting lats, look at those wings baby."

She dropped her arms, turned her head towards him and placed her thumbs in the waistband of her baggy plaid pants and said seductively. "Do you think my ass looks as good as the rest me" Then she slowly pulled her pants down. "I've really upped the weight in my squats, from 115 a month ago to yesterday where I did 145 for 5 reps. I also got 185 for my deadlifts"

"Whoa" was the only word he could get out.

She turned again now facing him and pulled down his boxers. now both of them naked. She grabbed his cock and begin stroking it. Leaning in, closer to him and whispering. "Tell me what you like best. Is it my arms? She flexed her free arm. Is it my ass from all the squats I've been doing? she smacked her hard ass cheek. Or its it  my abs? My back? With each question his dick got harder. Ashley keep stroking it. "Don't my boobs look good, I think they look bigger, perkier, from all the bench pressing I'm doing on this program.  i'm doing 3 sets of 8-10 with 25 lbs dumbbells" she was playing with one of her breasts as talked.  Come see how solid they are. Now look at my chest.  Look how perkie they are,  Look at that muscle."

"All of it" his breathing was increasing

"You like my muscles?

"Yeah"

She stepped back from him again and began doing a series of muscle poses. Trying her best to mimic the women from the youtube video tied to her current program.

"Given how hard your cock is, I can tell you really like it.  Do you want me to get them bigger and more defined?

"Yes"

"Do you want your wife to get all jacked?" She hit a double bicep pose. Her arms shaking slightly as she flexed them as hard as she could.

"Oh god, yes'

"That's what I'm going to do babe. I'm going to get fucking ripped. I'm going to get huge biceps, a wide back, boulder shoulders and a thick round ass with big ol' leg muscles.  Would you like that? I'm going to get strong as fuck."

"Yeah"

"Do you want to fuck your little muscle wife"

"God, yes, so bad"

"Good. I want you to fuck me long and hard" and made her way to the bed. Positioning herself on all fours and offering for Remo to take her from behind.

He quickly got behind her and slowly buried his dick in her tight twat.

"Oh, yeah" she moaned as she clinched the sheets. "Fuck you're so big. Go slow at first"

"You've got me so freaking hard right now.  You back looks so strong and defined"

After a dozen or so slow thrust. Remo quickly increased the pace.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it harder"

Remo was now pounding his wife from behind. The assault of her pussy went on for a solid 5-minutes

"Fuck Remo you're so hard and so deep.  I'm about to cum. Fuck my pussy with that big cock. Fuck it. God I love it. give it to me. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Yeah, that's it, fuck your muscular wife hard" and with that her body tensed and was over taken by her orgasim. Remo stopped thrusting and left his cock buried deep inside his twitching wife. Normally he was start thrusting again and cum. But tonight was different.

She slid off of him and off the bed and got on her knees and began sucking and jerking him off. "Cum for me, babe. Cum on me. She keep sucking his dick, faster and faster

"oh, shit babe" he pulled out her mouth and shot a huge load on her chin, mouth and chest. What she did next really surprised him. She smiled and took him in her mouth again. Deep. He released anther squirt of jizz. He let out series of moans and grunts and she continued to suck his cock and swallowed the rest of his cum.

As they cleaned up and got back into bed Ashley couldn't stop thinking about how the evening turned and the realization of her husbands attraction to female muscle. She was more motivated then ever. 

To be continued...

Offline gersoncv1991

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Training for a race.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 07:28:11 pm »
Exelente

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 07:44:57 pm »
Lustful motivation!!! Keep this going................thank you

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 08:06:05 pm »
Nice start!

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 06:43:56 pm »
The next morning, Monday.
Early the next morning Ashley awoke first and made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself

She washed her hands and  as she was drying her hands, she could help but smile as she admired her lean and toned physique in the adjacent full length mirror. As she quietly made her way back in the bedroom a flash of last night's love making filled her head. She keep thinking about how erotic and dirty it was, but also how hard Remo's dick was.These thoughts were making her horny. She pivoted and walked back to the bathroom, then into the walk in closet. There she dug out a black two piece lingerie number.

She slipped the lacy sheer thong on, and made some minor adjustment, making sure it was just right over her bare vagina. Next the lacy, almost bottice, like bra. After a little adjustment the bra was on and Ashley's b-cup breast looked big due the the push up nature of the bra.  She took a quick look at herself in the mirror and was very please with her outfit. The final piece of the outfit were a pair of black 5" plat form heals.

As she walked from the closet, through the bathroom she was sure to make the heels loud against the tile floor and the same as she made her way across the hardwood floor of the bedroom.  The clanking woke Remo from his slumber.

Groggy, he opened and eyes and his mouth dropped

"Good morning honey, I'm hear to please you"

"Wha?"

"I'm here to please you, I'm your muscle slut for the next two hours." She pulled back the covers, exposing his naked body

"Tell me what you want baby.? Do you want me to suck your huge cock? Would you like that? Or do you want me to show off these muscles again.  She went though of series of flexes.  Now she was next to him and watching his dick grow.

Remo nodded. "Both"

She gave another hard double bicep flex.  "Damn babe, that's so, so, so sexy" was his response.

Ashley angled herself in a way that her barely covered thong ass was facing him. She then started slowly sucking him. After 5 or 6 little bobs up and down, she took him as deep as she could. He let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

"Ah, that's what you like, isn't it. You like when I almost gag on it. don't you"

"yeah, babe"

Ashley went back to sucking him off, faster and deeper. Remo reached out and grabbed Ashely's firm ass check and squeezed. He sat himself up a little and began to remove her thong. She helped by wiggling just right. Once the thong was off she spread her legs and Remo started to rub her slit and clit.

Ashley then slowed her bobbing motion, took a deep breath, relaxed there throat as best she good and took all of him, the entire length of him.

"Holy fuck babe" is all Remo good get out

Ashley held him in her mouth for a few seconds and pulled her mouth off of him with lots of saliva following.

"That's what muscular women can do, honey,  deep throat big cocks"

"mmm, hmmm" was his only reply

Utilizing the same technique Ashley swallowed his shaft 3 more times, each time slower and held it longer. Each time, Remo getting more and more worked up. She swore his cock was actually getting harder.  Two more deep throats and Remo burst.

As she came off of him, she looked back at him, stroking his cock and said "That's right cum for your muscular wife"

"What"

"I like it when you cum for me. Now it's my turn".

Now she was facing him and with her arms behind her head, flexed her entire body.

"oh shit, babe" Remo then got up and tried to lay Ashley on bed in a traditional missionary style.

Ashley resisted, easily "Oh, I don't think so, big boy. You're going to eat me out" Then with one swift move Ashley threw herself at Remo and had his face between her thighs, hold her tight pussy just inches from  his face.

"But ba..."

Before he could get the words out, Ashley pulled his face to her twat and started rubbing.

It didn't take long before Ashely had a massive orgasim that left Remo's face a gooey mess.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 06:54:01 pm »
Workout time...
After that,  Not much was said for an hour or so later  when Remo was has heading out the door for a work trip.

Wearing a skimpy night shirt, she hugged her husband tight, being sure to press her braless chest hard against him.

"Are you sure you have to go on this business trip" She purred.

"Nice try, but you know I do. I'll be back in exactly 14 days"

"I know, baby, but I'm just going to miss you so badly" Ashley was now caressing her bare ass cheek made visible  from her night shirt.

"Babe, what has gotten into you? I love it! Last night, and then this morning. I'd hate to leave."

"I just want you to think about me every minute you are gone. I'm going to be hitting the weights so hard the next two weeks."  She stepped back and flexed her biceps. "Think about me working these muscles to get bigger and more defined.

A half hour or so after Remo left, Ashley got dressed and left the house for her normal Monday grocery run and B12 injections. As was the case the past few weeks she stocked up on protein rich foods, chicken, eggs, lean red meat and lots of fresh veggie. Not that her diet had ever been bad, she made a commitment to herself that over the next two weeks she was going to eat 'clean', cut out drinking and workout like a banshee.

Next was a quick pop in to the medical clinic where the tech was friendly and said.  "I can tell by your smile, you're liking the B12.  Interested in upping the dose to every-other day"

"Absolutely" was her immediate response.

"I would also recommend these two supplements." The tech stated.  It was a pre-workout supplement called E&E (Energy and Endurance) and post workout shake called "reBUILD".

Back at her house she re-read the dosage instructions on the E&E. "Take two to three tablets with 12 oz of water, approximately 20 to 30 minutes before commencing workout. Seemed simple enough, she popped two of the blue-ish oval shaped pills in her mouth and took a big drink of water. Then she went about the task of mixing her post work out ReBuild. Again very basic instructions mix two scoops with cold water and shake well. ReBuild will stay in solution for up to 3-hours after mixing.  She unscrewed the lid on the container and the fruity raspberry smell filled the room. Two scoops, a few hard shakes the the the white powered transformed the water into a deep red color. Ashley placed the 32-ounce bottle in the fridge and went back to the bedroom to get ready for her workout.

She stopped off into the home gym and plugged her iphone into the speaker system and turned on her workout play list. I mixture of old school rap and hard dance tracks. Now in her bedroom she opened her laptop and checked a few emails and then clicked open the file containing her workout plan. "Week 5 - Workout 1. Chest, Bi's & Tri's" The workout was loaded with the days specific exercises. Lots of heavy sets, almost twice as many as the week 4 workouts for the same muscle groups. This workout also moved away from some of the dumbbell presses to utilizing the barbell.  As she was clicking on the workout log sheet she started to feel a tingling feeling in her toes and finger types. Startled at first, she then glanced at the time and realized it was about 15-minutes since she took the E&E.

Standing up, she walked into her walk-in closet to get dressed for her workout. Quickly she was out of her jeans and long-sleeve t-shirt. Now in only a white bra and black thong. She opened the drawer where she kept her workout gear.

Grabbing a black pair of small workout shorts, she slipped them on and noticed how her skin now tingled as she pulled the lycra fabric across her skin.  As she unclipped her bra, she noticed her nipples were totally erect and hard, which was odd giving the normal room temperature and the fact that she wasn't turned on. She put on her favorite thin strapped black Adidas sports bra, adjusted her boobs and smirked at how her nipple showed.

Now in her 'gym' the music was pumping and she did a quick warm up of push-ups, jumping jacks, and some ab work.  Glacing down at her laptop she got ready for her first movement "Barbell Bench Press - Heavy. 5 sets, 4-6 reps".

It had probably been a year or so since she had done any real bench pressing.  Back then her working sets were at 60 or 65 pounds. She set up the 45-lb bar and loaded a 5-lb plate on each side. "55, let's see where you're at, Ash" she said outloud. After getting in position she lifted the bar out of the rack and began the movement. Somewhat to her surprise she easily cranked out 15-reps.

She got up from the bench and it was almost as if she could feel the blood pumping through her body.  She took off the 5 pound plates and put on a 10 on each side. "55, 65" she said, doing the math in her head. She then put the 5 pound plates on "70 and 75". She got her self ready and began pressing. Now even more of a surprise she ground out 8-reps and she felt if she had a spotter she couldn't have gotten one more.

"Damn!" Up from the bench she turned up the music another notch. She took the 5-pound plates of each side and  replaced them with 10s. "85 pounds" she said to herself, the most she can ever remember being able to bench was 95 and that was only for 1-rep, several years ago. She couldn't believe how focused she was, no random thoughts.

Now in position on the bench she adjusted her  grip on the bar and lifted the weight from the rack. It felt heavy has she lowered it to her chest.  As she pushed the weight up she could feel all the specific muscles working. The reps were slow but steady, there was an audible grunt as she pushed out the 5th and final rep and racked the weight.

Satisfied that 85 was the right weight.  She sat up on the bench and stretched for a bit before starting her second set. Settling back into position she unracked the weight and began to grind out reps. Again 5 steady reps.

She got up, took a drink of water and stretched a little. As she was stretching her chest, it again felt like she could feel every muscle fiber in her chest. She felt strong, as if the the second set wasn't as hard as the first.

"Man, this stuff is great". She said to know one and loaded another 5-lbs to each side, now the rack was loaded to 95-lbs.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2020, 08:13:22 pm »
Remo is in for a very big and cut surprise. Lucky man.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 03:24:25 pm »
great additions............nice story line K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Training for a race.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View