Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tiffany Marie Madsen (Smith) R.I.P.?

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, April 30, 2020, 02:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

I hope I'm wrong about this but assuming these two pictures are the same person, then the young lady with the great calves back in the day, passed in 2015 at the age of 33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


Old Surehand

The one on the left is alive and well and living in Las Vegas. Her sister, Samantha Madsen, is better known and lives in Utah. The woman that actually died was born in 1982. The one in the black and white picture is about 10 years older.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The one on the left is alive and well and living in Las Vegas. Her sister, Samantha Madsen, is better known and lives in Utah. The woman that actually died was born in 1982. The one in the black and white picture is about 10 years older.

On the one hand that is great. On the other a lady died (too young IMO) and left a couple of kids and other family behind.  :(

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The one on the left is alive and well and living in Las Vegas. Her sister, Samantha Madsen, is better known and lives in Utah. The woman that actually died was born in 1982. The one in the black and white picture is about 10 years older.

On the one hand that is great. On the other a lady died (too young IMO) and left a couple of kids and other family behind.  :(


I agree.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS