⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Condo Neighbor

Started by Brfan, April 29, 2020, 09:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

When my sister Jennifer was approved for the same College I was, mom and dad couldn't be happier. Dad had just retired, and having some money to invest, decided to buy a 3 bedroom condo near the University. As he said 'After you two graduate, I can sell it or rent it. Either way, It's an investment and a way to save some money since I won't have to pay for your dorms'. I didn't exactly knew how to react to that. After 3 years of all the freedom college dorms give you, moving back with my freshman sister would be weird. Still, Me and Jennifer got along pretty well. She was just the regular small town girl, not too tall or too short, average built, light brown hair and blue eyes. She couldn't be called ugly by any means, but she didn't draw attention just by walking in somewhere.
We had settled in about a week after term began, and in that time of the year, moving trucks were in and out of the condo on a daily basis. Many students lived there, and each year there was a renew on the inhabitants. I was just figuring it wouldn't be so bad to leave there. There was extra space, and the condo had many facilities, such as a basketball court, pool, a rather well equipped gym and sauna. Plus, Jennifer had her own car, and would be out for the most part of the day, just like I would.
I had to go run some errands and returned home about 5 pm. As I left the elevator, I saw the door from the apartment right in front of ours closing. The person seemed to have just carried the last moving box.
As I walked in, I commented with Jennifer "Hey, I guess we have new neighbors across the hall"
Jennifer, who was lying on the couch, watching some sitcom, replied back "Well, not just any neighbor. You should have seen her, Michael. This lady is jacked"
"W-what?" I snapped back, as I tried to process what Jennifer had just said. Secretly, I was attracted to muscular, strong women since the early years of my teenage period. I never talked about it with anyone and never experienced sex or anything like that with a powerful woman, but I desired that.
"Oh my God, Michael. This lady is like.. I don't know, one of those wrestlers on TV. Her arms are bigger than a melon, I assure you"
"Really?" I tried to sound cool, not revealing my eagerness to go across the hall and 'say hi' to our new neighbor.

Over the weekend, I kept my ears sharp to any movement outside the door, trying to lay my eyes on this big lady. Who was she? What was she doing here? I didn't get lucky, however. Apparently, she stood inside settling in the whole weekend. As College started again, my mind was quickly driven away from her. It was senior year and much had to be done. It wasn't until about two weeks after when Jennifer reminded me about her. I had arrived at home around 6pm, and although I saw Jennifer's car parked, she wasn't at home. It was still rather hot outside, and I though maybe she had gone to the pool. About 30 minutes later she entered home in gym clothes, completely sweat
"Hey Bro"
"Hey, where were you?"
"What do you think? I was at the gym"
I raised my eyebrows "Gym? Since when you lift any weights other than you glass of milk?"
"haha. Very funny. You see, I started a program with Kelly"
"Kelly?"
"Our neighbor. Turns out she is a personal trainer. She moved in after divorcing her ex. I guess she needed a friend around here, and I needed a project. So, there's that"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There was a divorced, lonely, muscular personal trainer just two door away from me. And by a destiny's prank, she had bumped into my sister instead of me. Still, if they hit it off, I could just slip in as the 'rebound guy'. I wouldn't matter at all. As my mind processed this, I replied to Jennifer
"Oh... so this Kelly person, is she nice?"
"She's the best, Mike. You know she was a professional bodybuilder for almost 10 years. I mean, you can tell she used or still uses steroids and stuff, but she is really sweet. And she knows her way around those machines. Man, every muscle on my body has been aching for the last two weeks"
"I... I see"
"Well, I'm off to the shower. Fix us some dinner, will you?" Jennifer replied, turning her back at me and entering her room.

It wasn't until another good month until I finally met Kelly. By that time, I had already fantasized what she would look like. She went in my mind from red haired, to blonde, to African American. from 7 feet tall to a more petite sized. The one thing that never changed was her ripped, bulging body that screamed power through every muscle. Finally one day, As I was walking through the hall back home, she came out of the elevator. I had never met her, but I was sure it was her. And not in one of my dreams I had even imagined this is what she looked like. Kelly must be at most 5'3", but man she was thick. She had sports sweats on her, so I couldn't exactly see her body, but the outfit was so snug on her body I could clear see all of her shape. Kelly's arms stretched the fabric to the point of bursting. Her chest was large and her back was so wide it pulled the bottom of the sweats up almost to the point of exposing her belly. Her waist, on the other hand, was slim, but her hips and butt protruded gorgeously fitting her pants.
I stopped dead as she walked towards me
"Hello... you must be Michael, right?" she smiled the whitest smile I had ever seen. It fit her pale skin and light blonde hair
"H-hi... You're... you're Kelly, right? Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too. So, I finally met the infamous brother of Jennifer"
"What... what do you mean?" I was still mesmerized by the strength of her grip as we shook hands. I wasn't sure she did it on purpose, but my fingers were numb
"Oh, your sister talks a lot about you... but only good things, I promise" she giggled
I blushed "Well... she talks a lot about you too, to be honest"
"Well, she will be talking about how late I am, that I can tell. I was supposed to meet her at the gym about 10 minutes ago. Anyway, nice to meet you, Michael. Hope I see you soon" and with that Kelly jogged away towards the gym
I watched as she disappeared, my eyes completely attached to her round, strong butt.

Another two months had gone by, and I could tell Jennifer was taking this so called 'program' with Kelly very seriously. They worked out either before Jennifer left for College or after Kelly came home from work, some days both. This went on 6 days a week. Sundays were, as Jennifer explained to me 'resting days'
"That are just as important as workout days, you know" she said as she sipped one of those protein drinks our fridge was now full of. I could tell Jennifer's body had changed. She seemed more firm everywhere. A couple times I caught myself admiring how perky and round her butt was nowadays. I know it is wrong, but the difference between her butt from day one to now was remarkable.
It was an usual Saturday morning, but I ended up waking up earlier than normal. Jennifer was already getting ready to hit the gym
"Hey, you're up early" she said, smiling mischievously at me
"Eh, what you gonna do?"
"Hitting the weights" she answered me
I had no idea why, but I replied "Can you wait 10 minutes? I'll join you"
I tried to practice some exercise at least twice a week, but with absolutely no discipline or goals to achieve. It was something I did more to make peace with my mind, trying to not be a couch potato.
"Sure thing, bro. Hurry, though"
I put on my running shoes and some shorts, threw an old t-shirt and walked with Jennifer towards the gym
"So... is Kelly coming?"
"We agreed to meet in half an hour, but she wants me to be all warmed up by then"
Damn, I should have at least put some lotion and a better t-shirt
"Oh, ok... I'll leave you two to it. I'll just do my usual routine and not be on your way"
As Jennifer climbed on the treadmill and started her light jogging, I couldn't help but notice she was looking more and more solid. Her shoulders looked more defined, her waist seemed slimmer and her calves looked hard and well shaped. I shook my head trying to erase that image from my mind and walked to the bench. I placed my usual 15s on each side and did 15 quick reps as a warm up.
I had just completed my last set with a 45 on each side when I heard Jennifer sending an audio message
"Oh... so sorry to hear that Kel... but hey, no worries. I know the routine and Mike is here. He can help me with it"
"She's not coming?" I tried to not sound disappointed
"Yeah... she is having some issues to settle with her ex and will have to travel back to Ohio for the week." Jennifer told me as she turned the treadmill off. "Anyways, Stay around. I might need your help with one or two sets"
"Sure, sis"
As I moved on with my workout, I kept an eye on Jennifer. She was adjusting the squat rack. I had stopped paying attention after she placed a 10 pound plate on each side and began her exercise. For some reason, it never occurred to me that she too might just been warming up with that weight. It wasn't until I walked toward the water fountain that my eye caught Jennifer squatting again. This time, however, she was doing it with a good 55 pound on each side, which meant that, plus the bar, Jennifer was able to squat more than her own weight. I counted the reps mentally, She did 6 of them. Each time, the perfect technique, my eyes were drawn to her butt. The stretch material of her shorts were pushed and pushed. Jennifer's butt really looked solid and perkier then ever. Her thighs too, seemed a bit larger and more defined than I remembered. I walked towards her, impressed.
"Hey... that's some serious squatting you are doing there, sis"
Jennifer had just racked the bar back, and her cheeks, already pink from the effort, turned into scarlet red
"Well... thanks I guess. You know, It's been a two weeks since Kelly started me on this serious bulking phase of her program. It's crazy. Very few reps, but the added weight almost kills me"
My head felt dizzy. I knew that big weight and few reps meant hypertrophy. Kelly was trying (and apparently succeeding) to add muscle into my sister's body. Maybe it was a transitional thing, something she had to do before, you know, toning up and stuff. But my mind immediately started picturing Jennifer with rippling muscles just like Kelly's.
"Bul... Bulking?"
"Well, yeah" Jennifer seemed almost embarrassed "It will be a three month experience period, and from there we'll decide what to do next"
"What... what do you mean, Jen?"
"Well, you know... if after these three months I got some nice results, and if I like them, Kelly will start a more 'serious' program, as she says"
"Serious how?"
"Well... bodybuilding serious, I guess" Jennifer replied, in the most naive way, having no clue of the reactions she was causing on me "You see, Mike. I had never even thought about it, but after being with Kelly, seeing her confidence and... I gotta tell you, seeing her working out... it's kind of hot" and with that she raised her arms and gave a quick flex. A small, lemon sized bicep popped up. Jennifer giggled
"Who knows, Mike... someday your little sister will be a bodybuilding champion"
I remained silent, trying not to picture Jennifer with a ripped, strong body walking around in a bikini and high heels.

Brfan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

micror2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Really interesting start, well done!

WapWap

I love to see new stories from you.  You invent the most creative scenarios!
K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

Great start. Looking forward to more

Brfan

The next time I bumped into Kelly was about two weeks later. She was taking her grocery shopping from her car, and I offered to help, which she gladly accepted. It was a rather warm day and Kelly was wearing a simple cotton shirt, that I figured she had cropped, cause it looked way too large to fit her shoulders and still keep the bottom of her belly showing off.
"Thank you Michael. You can put those bags over the counter, please" she told me as we entered her apartment.
I looked around, curious. Kelly lived in what could only be described as a Spartan apartment. Very little furniture, a TV and clean kitchen. I noticed the loads of supplements she had over her counter
"So... Jen told me you started her on a bulking program" I asked, trying to make conversation as I admired her short, yet very big body.
Kelly looked like she was in her early forties.
"Oh, yeah! Your sister has quite the discipline... and by her progress, I must say she has some good genes on her too"
"Oh" I was trying to make sense of what she meant by genes. Maybe she thought I could be muscular too? "So... you think she can pull this off?"
"Well" Kelly answered, knowing what I was really asking her "You see, Michael, this is much more about her mind than her body. I have no doubt that she can add several pounds of muscle over the next months. Jennifer will have to decide how she feels about it."
"How Come?"
"Well... once her body starts changing, it will draw eyes, not always supportive eyes. You see, it's not very easy for a girl to start putting on some muscle, even nowadays when society is more opened. So, in the end, it will be about how comfortable she will be with the stares and whispers"
"I see...." I had never considered that, in my carnal moments admiring those muscular bodies, how much it took for a woman to be so powerful "I suppose you went through the same thing, right?"
Kelly smiled "I still go through it on a daily basis, you know" and with that, she rolled up her sleeve and flexed her bicep. My jaw just dropped. Kelly's bicep was a thick, solid ball of muscle, at least 15 inches thick, deeply vascularized. "These babies still draw quite some attention, you know" she giggled, as she rolled her sleeve down again.
My dick had suddenly stiffed. I tried to make excuses and leave her apartment quickly. When I was right at the door, Kelly called me back
"Uh, Michael?"
"Yeah?" I turned around, trying to hide my hard on
"Jennifer admires you quite a lot. I'm sure your support would mean a lot to her, if she decides to go through with it, you know?" she seemed sincere
"I... I know, Kelly. I will support her"
"Good... promise me? No matter how... hard... it is" Kelly emphasized the word 'hard'. In my mind, it was clear that she knew her muscle had turned me on. And that probably so would my sister's.
"I... I promise"
"Good... see you around, Michael" and with that, she closed the door behind me with a smile.

The three month period of Jennifer's bulking were almost over. The changes on her body were visible. Jennifer had enlarged her shoulders and torso, and although it seemed her boobs had shrinked, it seemed her chest per se had enlarged enough she had to buy bigger bras. Not only that, but Jennifer's arms and legs had gotten thicker. When Jennifer stepped around me, I could see how thick her legs had gotten.
Yet, I had never made any comments about it, and Jennifer never made mention that she lacked my approval. We were sitting on the kitchen one day, having dinner - Jennifer was eating like a raging bull recently -  when she stripped out of her hoodie and stood only on her sports bra right in front of me. This was probably the first time I had a chance to see her upper body live, from such short distance. Instinctively, I compared her body to mine. Jennifer's shoulders were rounder and seemed thicker than my own, and her arms were at least the same size as mine, but in her smaller frame, transpired way more strength. It was her chest, however, that made me stare. Jennifer's pectorals were really engorged, two large plaques sitting atop of her chest, the split between them making a deep cleavage.
"What is it, Mike?" Jennifer looked at her own chest, searching for something she might have spilled
"You.... you got bigger, Jen" I was honest to say
"oh" she answered back, instantly blushing "you.... you think it's too much?" she sounded almost disappointed
"N-no! No! Not at all, Jen. You've done great progress with Kelly"
"Really? You don't think I look weird with this added muscle?" Jennifer, I'm not sure if voluntarily or not, flexed her pecs, holding them contracted for a few moments. God, she was killing me with that little show
"No... Not at all, Jen" I remembered my promise to Kelly "And besides, It's you who has to like your... muscles" I had trouble saying that last word. My throat was dry.
"Really? Cause... I gotta tell you, Mike. At first I didn't know how I'd feel about it... but each day Kelly pushed me a little further, made me lift a little more weight, sucked that extra rep... as It went on, I got more and more into it. Right now, all I can think about it is tomorrow's workout, you know? The sensation of getting stronger and stronger by the day" As Jennifer talked about how well she felt being strong and holding those muscles, I could tell she was getting more and more energy, that she needed to put out. Indeed, she seemed to feed on the concept of getting bigger. My dick was almost bursting through my jeans at that point.
"You... you look great, Jen. You truly do"
"Thanks, brother!" Jennifer walked around the counter and hugged me. It was the first time in months that we hugged, and for the first time I could feel how thick and strong she felt. For a second, I thought Jen would lift me from the chair, just for the heck of it. As my hands squeezed her back, I realized it was really lumpy. I could feel the definition between her traps and rhomboids, and her wide lats. It was mesmerizing.
"You know" she continued "In a few weeks Kelly wants me to start this cutting phase. From what I can tell, it will be brutal. But I hope by the end of it my muscles get more defined and prominent, you know"
My mind was spinning. Having a 18 year old freaking bodybuilder living with me would cause me a heart attack. "And... and after that?"
"Well... we'll see. She was considering entering me in a amateur contest, but we'll wait to see how this cutting phase will work out first" Jennifer was excited "But... I don't know about posing in front of other people, Mike" she seemed she was wondering right now, contemplating her options "maybe... maybe if I practice in front of you first. What do you say? Would you help me with this 'stage fright' thing?"
I'm pretty sure I had a small seizure right there. Jennifer was asking me to watch her flexing her muscles in a bikini? This couldn't be real
"What do you say, Mike? Would you help me with that? please? pretty please?"
"I.... sure" I finally managed to say. There was no other answer I could give
"oh, thank you! thank you! thank you! Having you as my first judge will only make me work harder! I want to look amazing! Thank you, Mike!"
"I... you're welcome, sis"

That night, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was Jennifer in a golden bikini, her rippling body full of defined muscles in front of me, flexing and saying in a low, sexy voice 'Do you like what you see, Mike? Do you like these muscles on your younger sister?'

wowser1016

I am really liking this. You always do a good job of building the story. I am a fan! K+

wxcv2509

amazing story, sounds so real, please go on !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

The calendar said it's been three months since that breakfast. It might as well be 1 night. Ever since Jennifer told me about her plans it was very hard for me not to picture my young sister as this astonishing professional bodybuilder, flexing her muscles in front of hundreds of people. And of course, me being compared just by standing next to her. Also, Jennifer had put herself in a really tight schedule. Early morning cardio, college, evening weightlifting session with Kelly and early bed. I'm not sure if I've crossed ways with her twice in those three months.

That was until the day I arrived a bit earlier than usual at home. I knew that Jennifer had her Thursday's afternoons free of class, but since I had a full day, I had no idea of what she did in that time. For all I cared, she just posed her gorgeous muscles around the house. Well, I couldn't be more right about that.
I was really tired from an all-nighter among the books last night and decided to skip the last class so I could get some rest. When I entered our apartment and saw what was happening, I simply dropped all my books on the floor. Kelly was sitting on our couch, watching and making comments as Jennifer, wearing nothing but a freaking white bikini was in front of her, posing. I guess she was practicing. And I had no idea how ripped she was. God Damn. Jennifer was striking a backside double bicep pose. I couldn't believe the definition she had on her back. Her traps were apart from her delta and other back muscles by a deep valley. Even her dorsal muscles were striated. Her lats were wide, causing the width of her frame to block the TV behind her completely. But what absolutely blew my mind where her glutes. Jennifer had this pair of thick, hard looking bowling balls covered by her bikini Bottom. Their size alone spoke out the sheer power she held on those muscles.
When my books hit the floor both girls turned quickly to the door. They relaxed as they saw it was me. I, on the other hand, couldn't be more nervous. My eyes popped wide as I noticed Jennifer had developed not a 6, but an 8 pack with veins diving into her womanhood.
"What... are... you... doing??" I finally spoke, with my breath shortened
"Oh, Hi Mike... Kelly was just teaching me this posing stuff... you know, if I decide to go ahead and compete someday"
"You know, Michael... your sister is really something. I had no idea she had it in her. Show him, Jen"
Jennifer walked towards me, placed her hand on her abs and pulled her skin. It was paper thin. She offered me to feel it. Not knowing what to do, I followed her lead. As I did it, I felt her abdominal muscles. They were concrete. I was trembling. I couldn't stop staring at the marvelousness that Jennifer's body was. She was at least 4 inches shorter than I am, and still I felt completely intimidated by her muscles and her confidence. I couldn't Control the stiffness inside my jeans.
"My... God..." I mumbled
"Well, I guess we are done for the day" Kelly's voice broke the enchantment I was on "Jen, why don't you go put on some clothes and I'll see you in about half an hour back at the gym, alright? Have some water"
"Sure! Meet you there in 30, Kelly" and with that Jennifer turned around and hopped off to her bedroom. I noticed how thick and well shaped her calves were
"You and me. Hallway. Now" Kelly placed her hand on my shirt and pulled me outside of the house. I couldn't believe how strong her grip was. I wasn't sure that even if I had decided not to follow her she wouldn't have dragged me out anyways.
"What?" I asked her
"I know"
"What do you know?"
"I don't have time for this, Michael. So is it just your sister's or these also turn you on?" Kelly raised her majestic bicep and flexed it in front of me. I almost fainted. Her bicep had the size of a grapefruit, and if possible, was even more cut and vascular than any muscle on Jennifer's body.
"I... I..."
"It's ok, Michael. You are not the first and won't be the last man I know who gets hard on women's muscles. In fact, I wished there were more of you. Now, I need to know. Will this be a problem?"
"What do you mean?"
"Look, remember when I told you your sister had good genes? I had no idea they were that good. You see how she looks now? That's been a little more than six months. Six months, for crying out loud. It took me about 18 to get where she is now, and I'm not even bringing steroids to the table. Your sister was able to retain almost all her muscle mass during this cutting period. She is a beast. I'm talking Ms. Olympia level here, Michael. Jennifer has every tool needed to become the most muscular woman to have ever walked this Earth. So, will this be a problem?" Kelly repeated the question
My head was spinning fast now. Did she just said that my kid sister might become this Goddess, the ultimate Amazon?
"I.... I...."
"Look, Michael. I know how hard this must be to you. Not only I'm telling you that she will become, or maybe already is, physically superior to you, but that also happens to be something you lust. But this is a too good opportunity to be missed. So don't screw this up. Actually..." Kelly stopped for a second, pondering her options "Stop by my apartment after Jennifer goes to bed tonight. Maybe I can take you mind off her body" and with that she blinked one eye at me.
At that very moment Jennifer came out "Are you ready" Kelly asked her
"Yeah, let's go"
I watched as the two buffest women I had ever seen walked away.

snoops22

 :bravo:

Great story, can't wait for the next part.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crow004

Fantastic story as always! I can't wait to see what happens next!
K+

ame3cv62

Where are all theses kind of women,i want ,its nice to dream,lol1
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Think I know what happens in the appartment.
But would really read what you have in mind and who this is going on.


Brfan

That evening, I changed my mind a million times about going across the hall or not. Finally, I decided this was probably not what I was thinking, and Kelly just wanted me to talk about strategies so that I didn't get exposed about my feelings.
Around 10pm, when I was sure Jennifer was sound asleep, I went to Kelly's apartment. As I was about to ring the bell, I realized the door was a bit opened. I thought that was weird
"Kelly?" I called. No answer
I pushed the door a little more and peeked inside. The light was dim, but I could see a fallen chair. What was this? Maybe someone had broken in?
"Kelly?" I called again, entering the place, this time a bit louder.
As I walked in I noticed some messed up documents over a table, and opened drawers. Someone had indeed entered Kelly's apartment. God, was she alright? As I made my way towards the bedrooms, a hidden figure sneaked behind me, and before I could do anything, put me in a choke holder.
With the assaulter being shorter than me, I found my body being dragged back by my neck, where he held a strong headlock. I tried to twist and squirm out, but I was pretty trapped. In desperation, I placed both my hands on his arm. I felt how thick it was. I was running out of air quickly, my head was turning head. As I gasped, trying to get away, I felt the peak of his bicep. Damn, he was strong. And I was screwed.
Just when my vision got blurred, the assaulter released me, pushing me to the ground. I was on my fours, coughing hard from the pain in my neck, still trying to make sense of what was happening, when I felt his hands grabbing my jeans and my t-shirt by it's back. Before I could tell, I was being lifted off from the ground and shoved into the couch. My back collided with it, and I fell on the floor, trying to sit up and look my nemesis in the eye. That's when I saw it
"K-Kelly?"
Kelly was wearing a black, high heels pair of shoes, what seemed to be synthetic leather shorts, absurdly tight on her hips, matching bras with some metal adornments, and a mask that covered only her eyes, but let out her nose and mouth, which she had devil's red lipstick on it. She looked like cat woman, only way bigger.
"So, Mike... is this how you pictured it?" Kelly raised her arms and did a double flex right in front of me. Two large balls of muscle started rising, hard and striated, Stoping only when they reached their peak, which was at least 15 inches thick.
My dick responded immediately to what I was seeing. This woman had dominated me in less than 10 seconds. Then, she deadlifted my whole body and threw me at least 3 feet away, with ease. I gawked again watching the bulbousness of her biceps and shoulders, which were fed by thick veins that traveled from her thick and sinewy forearms.
Kelly lowered her arms and grasped them together as she flexed her pectoral muscles together. This dominatrix had the thickest pecs I had ever seen. She approached me and I noticed how thick and defined her legs were.
"I can see you like it, Mike...." Kelly licked her lips, staring at the bulge in my pants
"Take off your jeans"
"I.. what?" I still was having trouble understanding exactly what was going on
Kelly grabbed my shirt by the collar with both hands and pulled me up viciously
"Your mistress has given you an order, Michael" Her whole upper body was contracted from the effort of pulling me up, but it seemed like it was an easy task for her. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down immediately, releasing my cock from it's prison.
Kelly smiled "Good... now... on your knees"
Again, I obeyed
"You are learning it quickly... that's good... although, I might have expected a little more challenge... you know, just so that I had to teach you a couple lessons, boy...." Kelly flexed her quads menacingly at me
"N-no... I'll... I will obey.."
She giggled "Silly... I know you will... now, You like your mistress' muscles, don't you?"
"Yes... Yes I do..." I couldn't believe that was happening. For years I had dreamed about something even remotely like that. My dick was almost exploding
"So... kiss them" Kelly extended her leg and offered her thick, heart shaped calf. I proceeded to kiss and lick it. She moaned in pleasure.
As I felt more and more comfortable, I placed my hands on her thighs. She seemed to like that, flexing and relaxing the muscles on her leg for me to feel. I worked my way up to her quads with my mouth. I was so intoxicated by her power I didn't hear when she said 'stop'. As I was sliding my tongue through her lateral vastus, I felt her hand grasping my hair and pulling me up with her left hand. She looked angry. Before I could say anything, I felt her right fist carving up my abs. I knew she hadn't hit me with full strength, but it still hurt a lot. As I bent in pain, I heard her voice, now colder than before
"I told you to stop, insolent"
"S-sorry... sorry mistress..."
"That's ok, boy... Now, my back deserves some caring and loving as well" her voice was back to it's normal tone.
Kelly turned around and placed her hands on her hips, flexing her lats. God, she was... wide. As I started rubbing my hands on her thick back wall, I heard the sound of her shorts being unzipped. Kelly let the shorts fall to the floor, and stepped out of it. I looked down at her bare naked butt, and figuring I was staring at it, Kelly contracted her glutes hard. It was amazing to watch the striations on them. I came closer to her body, so that she could feel my dick pressing against her.
"Just ask" she turned her head up, close to my ear, placing her hand on the back of my head. I looked at her powerful bicep as she did it
"Please... please mistress.... I... I want you..."
Kelly turned around, and smiling, threw me to the floor. Kneeling over me, she grabbed my cotton boxers with her hands and pulled it apart, tearing it into pieces, and exposing my hard cock to her. Again, she licked her red lips.
"Well... I might grant you this one wish... I was told that college boys can last longer.... but" she spoke, slowly coming closer to my dick with her wet pussy. I could smell it's unique scent. "there will be severe punishment if you disappoint me, boy" and with that she let herself down, my dick filling her in nicely. I moaned
"This feels nice..." she said, as she slowly started moving her hips, making her jacked abs muscles dance sexily. As Kelly rode me, I placed my hands all over her. First, at her brick wall of abs muscles. Then, at her trunk thighs. Finally, I grabbed her solid ass and squeezed it as hard as I could, but it simply didn't give a bit.
As Kelly increased the rhythm, I moaned louder and louder, closer to cumming. She felt it, and immediately contracted all the muscles she had down there. My dick was so constricted, so trapped inside her, I'm not sure It wouldn't be chopped off if she kept her contraction. But Kelly knew what she was doing. Slowly, she released the tension. It kept me from cumming too soon
"Not yet, Boy..."
Kelly regained her pace, this time laying her body on mine, just moving her hips up and down. Kelly stripped out of her bras and her mask, keeping only her high heels on. As she came closer to climax, Kelly arched her back, and involuntarily contracted all the muscles on her upper body, inches away from me. Her traps were bursting out of her neck, her shoulders and pecs vibrated from the orgasm she was having. It was the most dominant, powerful demonstration I had ever witnessed. Kelly grabbed my wrists with her hands and tightened it so hard my hands went numb almost instantly. She moaned and grunted hard, as she moved her hips ferociously into me, trying to extract every last drop of juice from her orgasm. That time I couldn't hold back, and I too filled her with my own juices.

tarzan7

 :bravo: Well... I didn't completely expect THAT. And I now need a cold shower. Tremendous description and action.

The interesting thing is what was the motivation for her to do this? Just plain old lust? Or to keep this guy distracted from his sister, who he's living with, and is set to become an all-time great FBB? Excellent story, keep going.... KARMA!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login