Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582712 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 01:19:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Program - Month 5
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Program - Month 5  (Read 11925 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Program - Month 5
« on: April 29, 2020, 02:31:58 pm »
Breaking this up to a separate thread as I have a part 2 of the Vacation I'm working on.  Part 1 can be found here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654282.0

Two months later (5  months into "The Program" - End of January

Mary was back and forth between the bedroom and the walk in closet.  "You're up really early for a Saturday, babe" The groggy eyed husband said as he looked at the clock showing 6:00am

"Yeah, I've got my workout at UA this morning"

"I thought they were at 8:00am"

"Well this is the next phase of The Program I started.  It's actually the 3rd phase and they call it Power.. Starts at 6:30, this is the start of the week"

"Huh?"

"Apparently this phase is really going to more muscle mass, I'm doing a decent job of shedding some fat, adding muscle mass, but this is going to help me get that bigger more defined look I want"

"Well, have fun, if it gets you results anything close to the those first phases I think you should go for it"

Mary quickly finished getting ready, a white tank top sports bra combo and black workout pants and she was out the door for the short walk to the gym.

Her husband was right, two solid months, (actually 5 all together if you count the time before they left for Hawaii) of training had trimmed Mary's body up. She had shed about 20 lbs of fat total but added some seriously noticeable muscle. Mary had recently replaced half her wardrobe with clothes that better accommodated her growing upper body, slimming waist, rounder butt and expanding thighs. Co-workers were complementing her on how toned she was getting.

Her husband dozed back to sleep... at 8:30 Mary waltzed back into the bedroom, She threw her sweaty self playfully on top of him. "Wake up, sleepy head"

"Huh, wha..." was all he could really get out as her opened his eyes and pulled himself to a seated position. As he was getting up, Mary slid off the of the bed and was next to him. She was taking off her blue zip up fleece and black t-shirt.

Now a little more awake. he says, clearing his eyes, "What are you so geeked up about?"

"Because I fucking killed it in the  gym, Check this out" she says, now in her tight white tank top. She flexed both arms to show off her biceps. Noticeable lemon size bulges appeared  in both arms. "I got such a good freaking pump today."

"Wha..."

"Yeah, I broke through my sticking point and went total beast mode. I did over an hour of lifting. It was fucking awesome"  she was now flexing her right arm and smacking the solid muscle with her left. "They gave me a pre-workout supplement and damn that got me jacked up. I love how I feel, my muscles are all hard and swollen"

"Beast mode, what are you an NFL linebacker" he kind of chuckled.

"Don't laugh, I was lifting serious weights this morning, weights that I never thought I could do, ever. 25-pound arm curls. 95-lb bench press for reps, fucking 8 reps. Watch this."  She pulled at the front of her tank top, pulling it very low and exposing a lot of her b-cup breast. She then grabbed her wrists together and squeezed her hands together. This actually caused her breast to rise, enough to notice and also reveled clear chests muscles and separation. "I've got pec muscles, argggghh" she exhaled and gave a 'most muscular' flex.  "Look at all the muscle on me now.  Remember how in Hawaii, I could only bench 55 for like four reps" she gave another hard flex. "I've added 40-lbs to my bench in two fucking months

"That's impressive, babe, really impressive"

"Thanks hon, I told you my muscles were going to pop in two months" she leaned over and gave him a big kiss on the lips

"What's that taste?"

"Oh, that's probably the post workout recovery drink they gave me. It's suppose to help reduce the soreness so I can get in more weight training sessions a week"

"More?"

"Yep, more, I want to get more defined, bigger muscles, a lot bigger, I'm moving on to a 6-day a week program, more focused on even more lifting" As she was talking her she had removed her workout pants and was now in a black thong and her workout top. "Gonna get fucking jacked and strong as fuck" She said with a wink and another flex of both arms.

"That sounds intense babe" He started to make a move to get out of bed.

"Oh, I don't think so, big boy" she said coyly and playfully pushed him back onto the bed. She now removed her top.

"Whoa" is all he could get out before M started to tug at his boxers. She was pleased to see his manhood at half attention.

"Is my body turning you on honey" M was seductively rubbing her breasts. "how does my back look" she turned and flexed. "I did a ton of weights for my back this morning, check out these lat muscles I'm getting" as she flexed her back some more. She then moved her hands down her side and slowly and sexually removed her thong. "and how bout my ass" smacking her ass check "I'm can squat 175-lbs and deadlift 205-lbs. She turned to face him, glanced down and smiled when she saw his massive 9" cock fully erect. "I'll take that as a yes"

"Absolutely"

M stepped up on the bed and was standing over him. "So did I do it" she asked

"Do what?"

"Get ripped and strong in two months, instead of 3"

"Totally"

"And you thought it was going to take me 3"

"Show's you what I know"

"God, I want to fuck you right now, while I'm all pumped up, feeling all strong and muscular, I want to get on top of you  and ride the shit out of you, till I cum and cum," she said forcefully

Now rubbing her body seductively, "What about by abs, they're getting flat, defined and solid" She was now  smacking her hand against her hard stomach. "No more pooch, no more muffin top, just flat muscle all the way down". She was sliding her hand down the length of her stomach and stopped atop her bare pussy.

"Babe put on the cock ring, I want us to fuck for a long time"

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I fucking love it" he said has he reached in the bed side drawer and found the black cock ring.

"Hurry baby. I need it bad, I feel so fucking strong and powerful"

He quickly got the cock ring snug to the base of his penis and they both watched as his dick swelled.

"You’d better get used to having a sexy, muscular wife!"

"No doubt"

She then lowered herself onto his massive erection. "Your cock feels so fucking good"

He started to thrust his cock into her. "Stop" she said firmly "I said I was going to ride you, so just lay back and let me fuck your monster cock".

He laid there in silence, stunned, but extremely turned on. "Show me what your got then, muscle girl." He smirked.

With that M, placed her hands on her husbands chest and began pumping her hips driving herself up and down on his ragging hard on. She continued to ride her husband for the next 5-minutes, each thrust seemingly harder and deeper. She wasn't tiring or slowing down.

"You like it, don't you" Mary said through a slightly sadistic grin. "You like getting fucked hard, my your super strong and sexy wife"

"Yeah babe, I do, oh my god do I, you look incredible.  But I"m sure you can fuck harder and faster than that, with all those newfound muscles"

Mary looked to her side  to see her reflection in the mirror and saw all the muscles in her body tense, hard and flexed has she continued to drive herself up and down. Hearing her husbands taunt.  She stated even faster and harder. Grunting and moaning on each thrust. 

Then suddenly, her eyes rolled, her back arched, and her muscles clenched his shaft. Rolling waves of heat coated her pussy. It rolled down to cover her husband's cock, as the white, hot nectar flowed thick from her.  She rolled off of him and laid on her back next to him.  His cock and crotch cover in her spooge.

"My god, baby," she said through heavy breaths "I have never ever cum like that.  I think we're both going to like all this muscle.  Now lets get you cleaned up and taken care of.  Mary sat up and used her tank top to wipe up her residue from his shaft.  She removed his cock ring and placed her lips over his member.  Then gave her husband the longest, deepest blow job ever, even letting him finish in her mouth.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Program - Month 5
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 03:53:59 pm »
Great story! I like her a lot! Can't wait to read more ;)

Offline jacksundeen3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 06:02:25 pm »
Awesome work! Keep going! Love her descriptions of her growth and stremgth

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 05:17:53 am »
Good story so far!

Is this month 2 or month 5?  The title says month 5, but text in the story says month 2. 

I think it is a good format to do a short update like this at the start of every month, except when something interesting happens.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 04:11:17 pm »
Great story..........can't wait for the next month's update on her progress....... KARMA to you

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 12:42:48 pm »
So here's the general timeline of Mary's Program

Started August 2019
Vacation November 2019 (3-months on The Program)
The story above January 2020 (5-months on The Program)
Next Story, in the works, May 2020 (9-months on The Program)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 05:37:04 am »
After 9 month in the Programm she will be really huge.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 10:06:22 am »
Hey angle, that's a nice story there, but the ending is missing. Any news on this one? Cheers

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2022, 10:48:50 am »
I'm really enjoying this.

Is there a link to the next part, "9-months on The Program" ?
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2022, 11:59:54 pm »
Nice, hope to see more soon.

Offline SilkWords

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2022, 03:06:48 am »
Great work! +K

Online Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2022, 10:28:54 pm »
How did I miss this in the middle of quarantine boredom???

Outstanding work. I esp. love that she's only curling 25 and benching 95, no 300# BP, something that's real, someone you could actually encounter at the gym. It's been two years so I'm doubting there's gonna be more but credit where it's due.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Program - Month 5

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View