⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct

Started by amymuscle, April 19, 2020, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amymuscle

Guys I am super fem and muscular, and I love to play and very openminded.  We can do direct live video calls, email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or message me on Inst@gram @amymuscle.  Love you guys, thank you for nay support and lets have a lot of fun!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


amymuscle

Tell me what you guys think.  also you can email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or DM me on Inst@gram, @amymuscle, I love my fans.
Onlyfans and direct live video calls available.  kisses

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


DCRamsey

I think you look cute! I love your physique and would like to see more of it!

diggs

Besides being hawt AF, you're a bit of a genius for marketing yourself here.  :bravo:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Besides being hawt AF, you're a bit of a genius for marketing yourself here.  :bravo:

IMO
It would be smarter to post more than one time. I'm not saying she should bomb every board, every day with messages. I say "she" because it seems to me that the women will come on one or two boards, post their "pitch", (i.e give me or spend money on me.) and never post here again.

Maybe the posts steer people to her social pages so she does not have to post again I don't know but if that is not happening...

Maybe post once a month because some times the posting can get pushed off the "front page" fairly quickly.
And
Guys who like female muscle can be fickle. Not mention a short attention span. And can be easily distracted.

For example

I like her posting. I'm going to click on her site. Wait, one of my favorites just got on HBC. And she is in free chat. I'll go over there for a while.

Five minutes later....

She went into private. What was I going to do again? Oh yeah, now I remember. Her Insta****. What is her IG name? I have to go back and read her posting again. Since I'm going back I may as well check the responses to my posts. WHAT! This guy thinks all the women bodybuilders are natural?! I'll put him in his place.

five minutes later...

I guess I told that complete stranger what's what. Now I can go over to....... Someone posted a new webcam video. And the preview shows she spends most of the clip with her legs open. :::sweet:::: While that is downloading I'll go see if my favorite is out of private. No still in private. I will go over to her iIG now... What a minute, email. Dilbert and Garfield always make me laugh. What was that IG name. I need to go back and read that post.... But first is my favorite...Nope, still in private. Hey who's the new girl on HBC? She's hot af.  She looks familiar. Maybe I can find another picture of her somewhere on the web.

(Tears the internet apart obsessively looking for a picture for 30 minutes...)

Could not find anything. Lets see if she is still there. Darn she's new so that means she will have trouble with her video. I'll just hang here in case she gets on. But she went into private. What else was I going to do. Can't remember. Oh well, time to eat. When I get back. I'll go camp out and try to catch the new HBC girl later




Or am I the only one who does that?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf