Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melody Spetko

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 17, 2009, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

Melody Spetko - Canadian Bodybuilder

Some Info about MELODY:

Melody Spetko

Weight- 165 lbs (off season)
Height- 5'5
Quads- 25.5"
biceps- 16"
calves- 15.5"
Chest- 42' (without enhancements!! LOL)

DOB January 31 1973
HAIR Black
EYES Brown
RESIDENCE Toronto, Canada
BIRTH PLACE Kitchener Canada

HOBBIES: Weight training, dirt bike riding(I like playing in the mud), fast sport bikes( love danger), going to the beach and most of all spending time with family and friends!!

Now for a little history about me.... I am the 2nd oldest of 5 children... Being the only girl and growing up with 4 brothers left me to fend for myself alot of the time!! But it made me who I am today!!

As I was growing up I spent alot of my time playing sports.. I played on every team possible in high school, even got MVP a few times!! My favorite sports were volleyball and soccer!!!

Now lets get into how I got interested in bodybuilding.. This is a long story...
My interest in bodybuil ding started when I was about 14yrs old... My mother's best friend was a competetive bodybuilder... I fell in love with the way she looked and all the muscle that she had... She would give me some tips from time to time and of course i held on to every word that she had said.. When my birthday came around I had asked my father for some weights... He actually agreed to get some for me as long as the boys could use them... Typical!!! But I still got the weights I wanted and I was ready to rock!!! That was until I fell ill... A few months after I had started training I had a stroke... My journey and dream of bodybuilding had come to a complete ha lt!!! Thanks to my father acting quickly and the doctors at the hospital i had survived!!! I was lucky that I was not paralyzed!!
When I got better from the stroke I was told that I was no longer allowed to lift weights, as they felt it might bring on another clot in my brain and cause another stroke.... So I had given up bodybuilding for many years after that!!

As time went on I did normal things, like any other girl.. That was until I moved to Toronto... I will never forget the day.. I was at the Wrestlemania event at the Skydome with some friends that love wrestling... I really had no idea at that time who was who and didn't really care...But I started to really care when I was approached by some PR guys from the WWE!! They really liked my look and thought that I would make a good wrestler... So off to training school I went!! Training with people like Trish Stratus and Gail Kim, Christian and Edge... All the good Toronto wrestlers!!! It was fun while it lasted.. I never was signed to a full time contract, but the dark matches were still good enough for me... I still had the fans and the cheering as I would enter into the ring!!( Man, I really miss those days!!) As time went on in wrestling I got injured alot and I finally had to retire because of the injuries...(One day I will write a journal and let you know about some of them and how i got them..) So retiring from wrestling at the age of 31, I wanted to do more...

Back to bodybuilding after getting the all clear from the doctors!!! So here I am today going after a childhood dream!!! I look forward to this new journey of mine and the people I will meet along the way!!! I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you as I go after all there is to achieve in bodybuilding!!!

Much love
Melody
xoxoxo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

cbisram

Melody Spetko - Prejudging (Part 1)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Melody Spetko - Prejudging (Part 2)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tunea

I wonder if her new implants helped enhance her victory, not sure how important  implants
are with judges?  ::) :-\

ringracer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Masters? How old is she?

she is 36

aldebaran42

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LICORIS

New canandian pro Melody Spekto:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

groundhogday

Awesome development. Too bad it cost her her looks.

tunea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome development. Too bad it cost her her looks.

Ouch that face could stop a clock! :o ::)

goldbricker

Man they really had to fade the tats...or is that the tanning paint?

Also agreed she will be one of those who looks awful in contest condition...Dunlap was one of those too, among others.

Considering how much porn she does, it's a wonder that the bodybuilding organizations don't really care about the image they project with these girls.  I mean it sure doesn't make any difference to me, just wondering that's all.

LICORIS

Beating with Fabiola and another big girls:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

smitty1973

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

WAY HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

diamondtime

Why is it women with gorgeous musculature decide to ruin it with excessive tats? I know all will not agree with me but it ruins the overall esthetic...A few carefully placed and conservative ones I can understand, but...Just my opinion.

kalagill08

There..... Another One Gone Bald Because of Excessive Steroids.......

vicenzo04

She is not what we call a shy girl, right??  8)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login